All Comments on 'Sara's Sexual Conditioning Pt. 01'

by Daphne123

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
xenoveistxenoveistover 4 years ago

Great start, love the premise!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago

Excellent start. The story grabbed me, and captured my attention, but I really don't trust the shrink! 5* -- JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Delightfully Twisted

Isn't our subconscious an odd puzzle? It is very brave of you to explore the contradictions of what we want and what we fear in such a traumatic issue. Thank you for your work and positive spirit. I hope you keep exploring and sharing.

hornyslutwifehornyslutwifeabout 4 years ago
Great stuff

Keep it coming. Even the masturbation scenario was hot. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Exceptional

As a piece of writing it’s absolutely exceptional, very very disturbingly vivid. As another commenter said it’s incredibly brave to tackle this subject.

My thoughts below on the subject matter..

I’ve written about this before so if you aren’t interested then skip it but for the men reading this it might give you an insight.

I’ve given the concept Of “rape fantasy” a lot of thought over the years and It’s deeply disturbing. It’s a clear logical process that (bizarrely) a lot of people don’t understand. Real actual rape and scenes in a story (as above) that portray rape are abhorrent, the only thing worse than the rape are the perpetrators who (wrongly) assume that if the woman/ girl gets wet or derives any pleasure from it then she is enjoying it and that it’s not even rape. It’s one of the worst kinds of rape because it induces self loathing from the victim when in reality it’s only a physiological response. The rape fantasy or consensual non consent allows the “faux victim” absolution from blame or guilt, so it doesn’t matter if it’s incredible mind blowing sex because it’s not her fault she’s enjoying it because it’s rape.

The closest parallel is being a submissive in BDSM. somebody else is controlling everything so the sub can let go and get out of their own head. ALL of this evolved mind fuckery has come about because of a minimum of a couple of thousand years of slut shaming in the majority of societies, cultures and faiths. It’s been simplified to be the Madonna : Whore complex. It assumes that all women can be categorised as one or the other, naturally the best catch for most men is the woman who is both, hell its be said so often it’s even a rhyming phrase “a lady in the street and a whore between the sheets”. The whole thing is such an epic mind fuck that even women slut-shame other women and it’s only been in recent years that men get frowned at for fucking anything with a pulse. A man who fucks a different woman every weekend is an absolute stud a sex god even but a woman doing exactly the same is a slut, whore, skank or a gold digger. Completely fucked up it’s so thorough it’s pretty much an autonomic response like breathing.

From my perspective it’s well done girl, sexual freedom for the win!

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It's real

Great story.

I have a girl friend told me a story very similar to this one. She keep wanting to go back because it felt great.

It's real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great

i like your story good flow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really hot

wow the story really gripped me!

I would never condone rape for real but I do have rape fantasies. They really turn me on!

This story was so hot. Woukd certainly love to read more

Fuckbunny69Fuckbunny69over 2 years ago

when I finished reading that opening story I realized I've enjoyed this exact experience in the past, great detail, looking forward to reading your new chapters

Amiable69Amiable698 months ago

A wonderful start. So well written! Amy x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaphne123@Daphne123
MAY 6th UPDATE! New series starts today! Come see what's happening at Daphne's Den! https://www.patreon.com/daphnesden 53 hot stories (and counting). almost 300 nude and semi-nude character pictures (and counting) Updates twice a week. All content is for members only and wi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES