Sara's Sexual Conditioning Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,260 Followers

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!! (gluh gluh gluh)" Sara half screamed and half gagged on Everett's cock as Paul reached around her waist and made contact with Sara's swollen clit. He could feel it pulsating as he pressed gently and started making tiny little circular motions with his fingertips.

Sara came immediately, and her mind was screaming...

"OHGOD!! YES!! RAPE ME!! FUCK ME, ALL OF YOU BASTARDS!! FUCKING RAPE MEEEEEEEEE!!"

Sara's cunt began to squirt, but her pussy was stuffed by Arthur's cock, causing the liquid to force its way out like a mostly covered garden hose on full blast. Each time her pussy muscles contracted, Arthur and Paul gasped as both her pussy and her ass gripped their cocks tight from all directions. For Sara, the sensations were unbelievably perverted...and wonderful.

Angie put her hands on her hips looked up at Everett.

"Choke her."

As Everett continued to force Sara to deep throat his member, he placed his hands gently around her neck and applied pressure for a few seconds.

"GLUH!! GLUH!! GLUH!!" Sara's entire body convulsed as she struggled to get oxygen. Every few seconds, Everett would relax his grip and let Sara breathe, before squeezing again each time Sara came.

"OHGOD!! IT'S TOO MUCH!!" Sara's mind panicked as the entire universe seemed to orgasm around her. "I CAN'T SURVIVE THIS!! FUCK!! OH FUCK!! OH NOOOOO!! THEY'RE ALL RAPING MEEEEEEE!!"

Sara's entire body was convulsing, reality crashing down around her as she came and came and came again. Nothing else existed except the orgasms that were relentlessly pummeling her...

...nothing but the fuck...

...nothing but the rape...

...HER rape.

Angie and Boone watched in awe as Sara's three co-workers had their way with her. Sara was chained with her arms above her head and her legs in a full split, a cock fucking the daylights out of her pussy, another thrusting deep into her ass, and a third being forced down her throat, all while hands tortured her hard nipples, blurred rapidly over her clit, and squeezed her neck every time she came.

It was so obscene it was beautiful.

Sara could feel it coming. The guys were thrusting faster...harder...and Sara felt like all three shafts were growing bigger inside her.

"OHGOD!! THEY'RE GOING TO COME!!" Sara's inner voice was crying out. "I'M GOING TO HAVE THREE GUYS COME INSIDE ME AT ONCE!!"

The thought plunged Sara into another squirting orgasm.

"OHGOD!! OHGOD!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! RAPE ME!! RAPE MEEEEEEEEE!!"

"Come on, Sara! You can do it!" Angie encouraged the girl who had become everyone's little rape toy.

Then she addressed her three male employees.

"Fuck her, boys...fucking rape her...rape her hard...she wants it...she NEEDS it. Rape every single hole in that gorgeous body of hers."

Sara's eyes shot wide open as she felt the three cocks inside her seem to double in size, ready to defile her in the most perverted way possible.

Her triple rape was about to be complete.

"OHGOD HERE IT COMES!!" In her mind, Sara begged the universe to get her through this as she surrendered to her fate and just tried to survive.

Arthur came first, firing his liquid deep into Sara's womb. She felt the liquid splashing against her pussy walls as her cunt wrapped beautifully around his shaft and held on.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" Sara's scream caused Everett to come. Grabbing the back of Sara's head he forced her to take every bit of his cock as it delivered its load down her throat.

Seconds later, Sara felt Paul's cock explode inside her ass, her muscles gripping his shaft from all sides as he fired over and over into her most forbidden hole, the feeling of warmth spreading throughout her body.

Sara was in another world. The sensation of having three cocks coming inside her body at the same time was a feeling of defilement she had never even come close to experiencing before. The orgasmic haze washed away her mind as endorphins flooded her consciousness. All three guys held Sara tight as each of them finished coming inside her.

One at a time, Angie helped each of the guys dismount their rape toy. Sara's eyes rolled back in her head as each shaft pulled out of her defiled openings.

"That was unbelievable you guys," Angie said in with her beautiful smile.

Sara raised her head back up, her body so limp that she was only being held up by her restraints. Her gorgeous hair was a tussled mess, her eyes were glazed over, and her beautiful body had been raped three times over. In the past two weeks, her therapist, her dance partner, two college students, her supervisor, and her coworkers had fucked her. None of them had asked permission, they simply took her.

Or was it something different? They were fulfilling Sara's rape fantasies, giving her what she wanted deep down the most...to be taken against her will...to be raped without feeling guilt or shame for enjoying it.

Sara realized that she did enjoy it. The objectification of her body, the feeling of helplessness, the restraints, the violation of her most intimate areas, the forced fucking, the submissiveness, all of it.

It was amazing, and Doctor Boone's conditioning had made it happen perfectly.

Or did it?

Sara looked down at her breasts and noticed that her nipples were still rock hard and she could still feel her clit pulsating, desperately wanting attention.

"Oh no!" Sara said more to herself than anyone else in the room when the realization dawned that she was hornier than ever.

Angie smiled when she noticed Sara had realized her conditioning was still active.

"Okay boys, you can go now," Angie said to her male employees before turning to the therapist. "Doctor Boone, may I borrow your office for a while?"

"Of course," Boone said handing Angie a clipboard and headed out the door. "Take notes for me."

Sara looked at Angie in shock as the office door closed, leaving the two girls alone together.

"Angie! You said that my conditioning was activated by one of the guys!"

The ginger girl flashed her beautiful smile as she checked to make sure Sara was still restrained securely.

"I lied."

"WHAT!?!" Sara's mouth fell open in shock.

Angie tilted her head cutely to one side.

Sara narrowed her eyes in anger. "IT WAS YOU!!"

Angie began slowly gliding her hands up and down Sara's toned legs, caressing her as if she owned her.

"Yes...it was."

"But...why?" Sara asked. "Why have the guys all rape me?"

Angie pretended to think about her answer...

"Fun?" Angie smiled as she crossed her arms at her waist and pulled her white t-shirt over her head, her perky breasts snugly held in her white lace bra.

"Angie!?!?" Sara asked worriedly as her supervisor pushed her tiny shorts down her legs, revealing the while lace panties she had put on today. "What are you doing?!?"

Without answering, Angie reached into her purse and took out the strap-on she had fucked Sara with at the party.

Sara panicked and pulled on her restraints as Angie smiled cutely, attaching the cock to her waist.

"NO!! ANGIE DON'T!! NOT AGAIN!! PLEASE NO!!"

"Oooooo, say it again, girl," Angie placed the cock at the entrance to the helpless Sara's pussy.

"Ohgod..." Sara's pleas turned to whimpers as she felt the walls of her beautiful pussy open once again to take in the massive shaft. "Angie...please be gentle with me..."

"Shhhhhhh," Angie's voice was soft as she kissed Sara's face lovingly. "I can rape you gently just as easily," Angie whispered as she steadily began pumping the strap-on all the way into Sara's beautiful pussy with long, slow, loving strokes, caressing Sara's face with her soft touch.

Sara looked at Angie with the deepest bluest eyes.

"I...love you...please...rape me..."

The two girls closed their eyes and kissed lovingly, their hips slowly pumping together.

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so if you enjoyed it, please give it some stars. I'll always write more if the ratings are good because it means people are enjoying themselves. Please have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.

12