Sara's Sexual Conditioning Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,245 Followers

"Your name is Mike, right?" Angie asked, trying to remember which one was which.

Mike nodded as his shaft slid into Sara's quivering pussy.

"Good," Angie replied. "Rape her, Mike."

"NOOOOOOOO!!" Sara cried out in her mind, arching her back in tension as Mike began thrusting in and out of Sara's pussy in long full strokes.

"Go deep, Mike," Angie coached. "I want to make sure she gets pregnant."

"MMMMMMMMM!!" Sara screamed into her ball gag as she felt her rapist's cock pumping inside her.

The sensation of being taken was unlike any Sara had experienced before. She was being raped by the same guys who had raped her five years ago...when she was only nineteen...when she had felt so ashamed and guilty for feeling pleasure during her raping.

Yet this time, even as Mike's shaft pounded into her, Sara felt violated, but not ashamed...used as a fuck toy, but somehow not degraded...raped, but not a victim.

The voice in her mind began to change...

"FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! OHGOD!! FUCK ME!! PLEASE RAPE MEEEEEE!!"

Sara was still crying out, but the others noticed her hips were starting to pump back and forth onto Mike's cock, her pussy muscles gripping his shaft from all sides.

"Damn, Sara," Mike said pumping into her cunt with increasing force, "you ARE getting off on being raped, aren't you?"

"MMMMMMMMM!!" Sara shook her head 'no' violently.

Angie flashed a smile at Mike. "That means 'yes'."

"What?" The dark-haired guy asked.

"It's part of her conditioning," Angie explained, "the more she says 'no' the more horny she becomes."

"Damn," Mike said, pounding hard into Sara's cunt with each word. "YOU...ARE...ONE...FUCKED...UP...BITCH!"

"True," Angie nodded as she took her free hand and reached between Sara's legs.

"...and so am I," the ginger girl immediately began flitting her fingertips rapidly across Sara's over-sensitive clit, causing her to howl in orgasm.

"MMMMMMMM!!" Sara's pussy immediately began gushing all over Angie's hand and Mike's cock.

Every muscle in Sara's body clinched, her breasts thrusting towards the sky, her hard nipples advertising to everyone just how horny she was.

"MMMMM!! MMMMMM!! MMMMMM!!" Sara broke down in tears as waves of orgasm pummeled her beautiful convulsing body.

"That's it, Sara," Angie encouraged, her fingers going into overdrive, wanking the helpless girl's clit so fast that her hand was blurry, all while Mike's cock threatened her fertile womb with every stroke.

"Come on, bitch!" Mike added, pumping full speed into Sara's warm moist depths. "I'm going to fucking knock you up."

"OHGOD!!" Sara screamed in her mind. "OH NO!! HE'S GOING TO COME INSIDE ME!!"

Sara's pussy muscles clinched down on Mike's shaft so hard that he cried out in an agony of pleasure.

Sara's scream melded with his as she felt the cock inside her seem to double in size. The eruption began, and one after the other, Sara felt Mike's cock fire multiple shots of his liquid deep into her waiting pussy.

"OH FUCK!!" Sara's mind cried out. "HE COMING INSIDE ME!! I CAN FEEL IT!! OHGOD I CAN FEEL HIM COMING INSIDE MEEEEEEE!!"

"MMMMMM!!" With a final muffled scream, Sara's hips fell back on the towel, the contractions of her pussy muscles still milking the cock that had just defiled her for any last remnants of Mike's gift now inside her.

Angie began slowing her pace, making larger and slower circles on Sara's clit with her fingertips. Sara's body jumped out of reflex every time Angie hit a really sensitive spot.

"UM!!" Sara gave a high-pitched squeal as her pussy muscles relaxed and Mike pulled out of her.

Sara could feel her conditioning returning to normal as her pussy pulled his liquid deeper and deeper inside her.

"There there," Angie comforted Sara, stroking her hair lovingly, "Only one more to go."

Sara whimpered. "Ohgod...not again," she thought to herself. "Not another rape...I can't take any more."

The dark-haired guy moved to kneel in front of Sara's still quivering pussy as Mike took hold of Sara's leg and held it in place, keeping the helpless Sara in her mid-air splits.

"Let's take this ball gag off," the dark-haired guy said as he undid the strap and tossed it aside. "I want to hear your screams while I fuck you."

Tears began rolling down Sara's cheeks as she saw her second rapist begin undoing his jeans.

"Please..." Sara begged shamelessly, "please don't rape me...don't make me pregnant."

"But this is what you want, Sara," he replied, reaching out to grab her perky tits and activate her conditioning, "haven't you figured that out yet?"

"No! No please!" Sara thrashed in her restraints as his strong hands cupped her beautiful mounds. "No! NO!! NO PLEASE!! OHGOD!! NOOOOOOO!!"

Immediately, Sara felt her conditioning activate again, her nipples and clit becoming erect and ultra sensitive. She could feel her g-spot pulsating with renewed need, and her entire body was on the very edge of orgasm, ready to be fucked.

Ready to be raped.

"No!! Not again!!" Sara struggled in her restraints as she saw the dark-haired guy line his cock up to her pussy.

"Keep saying 'no' bitch," he ordered, "it just makes you hornier than ever."

"OH!" Sara jumped when she felt the head of his cock touch the lips of her soaking wet pussy. "Ohgod! You're going to get me pregnant! I don't even know your name."

"It's Jeff," he said just as he violently thrust the entire length of shaft into Sara's fertile cunt.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!" Sara screamed to the sky, the force of the thrust causing her back to arch and her hips to lift off the ground. She could feel Jeff's cock all the way inside her, the tip practically touching her cervix.

"OHGOD!" Sara cried out. "PLEASE NO!! PLEASE!!"

Knowing that Sara was now more desperate than ever to be fucked, he ignored her pleas and began pumping his hips.

"NOOOOOOO!!" Sara cried out as his cock began raping her pussy.

"Take it, Sara," Jeff ordered as he thrust his entire shaft into her, "take all of it."

"Oh FUCK that's deep!!" Sara said as she felt the massive shaft pumping back and forth inside her.

"That's right, bitch," Jeff said, "I'm going to fuck until I put a baby inside you."

"STOP!! NOOOOO!! PLEASE STOP IT!! AAAHHH!!"

She couldn't stop it. The guys who had raped her when she was nineteen were raping her again.

No...more than that...

...they were impregnating her.

...defiling her...

...breeding her...

...then Sara realized...

...she didn't WANT to stop it...THIS is what she had wanted all along...

...to complete her rape fantasy...to be FORCED to be impregnated...

...the ultimate rape.

Now, with her legs spread wide, her ankles being held down, her wrists tied above her head, and her body being impregnated by the same guys who had raped her as a teenager, Sara finally realized that what had been missing from her rape fantasy when Jeff and Mike first violated her...was her impregnation.

The revelation made her so fucking horny.

"Dammit, I am REALLY fucked up," Sara said out loud to herself.

"What?" Jeff stopped thrusting into Sara, having been caught off guard by her comment.

"Sara, are you okay?" Angie's voice sounded genuinely concerned.

Sara looked up at Angie with her beautiful teary blue eyes, exhausted, but finally self-aware.

"I know what I want," she smiled weakly, "finally, I know."

Angie flashed Sara the sweetest smile she'd ever given.

"Then do it."

Sara turned her head back to Jeff and gave him a look of complete submission.

"Rape me."

It was all she needed to say.

Immediately, Jeff began pounding into Sara's pussy at full speed, and at once, Sara was screaming.

"OHGOD!! FUCK YES!! RAPE ME!! MAKE ME PREGNANT!! FUCKING RAPE MEEEEEEE!!"

Sara's hips were bucking violently like a wild pony trying to throw its rider as Jeff pounded the full length of his cock deep...DEEP into Sara's fertile womb, its one goal to deliver its load and impregnate her.

Angie looked over at the blonde guy. "Wank her clit, Mike. It will make her squirt."

Mike immediately placed his hand between Sara's legs and began blurring his fingers across her extremely sensitive and erect pleasure nub.

"OHHHH MYYY GOOOOOODDD!!" Sara began gushing liquid immediately, her pussy muscles contracting hard with every wet squirt, and her perfect breasts bouncing up and down with every thrust inside her.

Angie maneuvered her free hand between Sara's cute ass and their towel, parting her ass cheeks and shoving two fingers up her forbidden hole.

Sara's eyes went wide, her mouth open with no sound as she felt Angie invade her most intimate entrance.

As Angie pushed deep into Sara's back door, she finally found her voice.

"OOHHH!! OOHHHH!! OOOHHHHH!! FUCK!! FUCK!! ANGIE!! OH FUCK!! YOU BITCH ANGIEEEEEE!!"

"Shut up and take it, you twisted little slut!" Jeff ordered, placing his hands around Sara's neck and gently choking her as his cock got ready to deliver its load.

Sara's entire body convulsed as she screamed and gasped through every relentless squirting orgasm. Clitoral...vaginal...anal...every type of orgasm steamrolled Sara one after another until her body became simply a vessel for her relentless climaxes of tension and releases of ecstatic bliss.

Then, she felt it.

Jeff's cock exploded inside Sara, drenching her love canal with his masculine liquid.

"FUCK YES!! RAPE MEEEEE!! OH FUCK!! PUT A BABY INSIDE MY FUCKING PUSSY!! RAPE MY CUNT HARD!! "

Jeff gasped as he felt himself unloading inside everything he had into her. Sara's pussy walls actually grabbed hold of Jeff's massive shaft and suckled on it, draining him completely and drawing his liquid further and further inside her fertile womb.

Sara knew that there was an egg just waiting to be fertilized in her fallopian tube, and there was no way the amount of liquid inside her could fail to knock her up.

Sara was going to have her rapist's baby, and she shivered in delight at the thought.

When Jeff's cock had been milked completely dry by Sara's amazing pussy, he carefully pulled out of her and tucked his member back in his pants. Mike and Angie let go of Sara's legs and helped her out of her split position...Sara being held in that position for so long that her leg muscles would barely respond.

Finally, Angie untied Sara's wrists and helped her lower her arms, tossing her panties to Jeff.

"Here boys," Angie said giving Sara's discarded bra to Mike, "souvenirs."

As the guys left, Angie lifted Sara's head and gently placed it on her lap.

"Angie..." Sara said weakly.

"Yes, Sara?" Angie replied as she cradled her lovingly.

Sara struggled against her own exhaustion, her beautiful blue eyes full of love.

"I..."

"Shhh, it's okay, baby," Angie said, lovingly stroking Sara's silky hair, "just rest now."

The ginger girl leaned over to kiss Sara gently on her forehead.

Exhausted, but at peace, Sara closed her gorgeous blue eyes and drifted off to sleep, cradled in Angie's arms.

***

EPILOGUE

Angie had been sitting in the waiting room of Doctor Boone's office for about an hour when the door opened and Sara walked out.

Angie stood up and hugged Sara.

"So, how did it go?"

Sara smiled. "Really well."

"He was able to remove your conditioning then?"

"Mmmhmm," Sara nodded. "Also, we both agreed to not talk to anyone else about everything that happened. It's better for all of us that way. He even offered to give us family counseling sessions for free if we ever want them."

Angie raised her eyebrows. "Good to know."

"So," Sara asked as the two lovers walked towards the lift, "shall we go look at wedding dresses or baby clothes first?"

"Or..." Angie smiled cutely as the lift doors opened with a ding, "we could go back to the house and I could fuck the daylights out of you."

Sara giggled as the girls stepped into the lift, the doors closing behind them.

"I...probably should mention something," Sara said sheepishly.

"I'm listening," Angie replied, placing her hands on her hips.

"Doctor Boone didn't undo ALL of my sexual conditioning..."

"Oh?" Angie asked curiously. "You mean you can still be raped and enjoy it?"

"Well...yes..." Sara's voice grew submissively soft, "but only by you."

Angle gave a girlish giggle and put her arms around Sara's waist.

"I love you."

The two girls kissed beautifully.

"Oh..." Sara continued as she came out of the kiss, "...also Jeff and Mike."

"What?" Angie asked, surprised. "Why them?"

"Well..." Sara gave an adorable little pout and looked at Angie with her best puppy dog eyes, "we might want another baby at some point."

Angie rolled her eyes. "You ARE a twisted little girl."

Sara bit her lip softly and nodded.

"Fine," Angie flashed her smile and pushed the emergency "stop" button on the lift, causing it to get stuck between floors.

"OH!!" Sara gave a girly yelp as Angie pinned her against the wall of the lift. "Angie! What are you do—-UMMM!!"

Angie cut Sara off with a deep passionate kiss while sliding her hand under Sara's little red skirt that she had worn today.

"MMMMM!!" Sara screamed through their kiss as she felt Angie's hand move inside her tiny panties and thrust two fingers deep into her wet pussy.

"OHGOD!!" Sara laid her head back against the wall and cried out in pleasure as she felt her conditioning activate.

"There bitch!" Angie whispered into Sara's ear as she began to finger blast her overly sensitive g-spot. "You want to get raped again you little slut? You want me to fuck you?"

Sara nodded quickly as she began pumping her hips into Angie's probing fingers, trying desperately to make herself come.

"I love you," Angie whispered into Sara's ear as her fingers went into overdrive, "my horny little fuck toy."

"OHGOD, ANGIE!! I LOVE YOU!! PLEASE...RAPE...MEEEEEEE!!"

***

A lot of time went into writing this final chapter, so if you enjoyed it, please give it some stars. This entire series was a massive challenge for me in both length and content, but I worked really hard on each and every chapter in the hopes that all of you would have a great time reading. Please have fun exploring my other stories as well, and I sincerely hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. -- xoxo Daphne.

12