Sara's She-cock Stories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you were expecting this," Sara said, her voice husky and seductive. "I know you want it."

"I wasn't sure, I thought it might happen but--"

"Tell me, Katie. Have you ever felt as good as you did yesterday? With me?" Sara said, getting closer to Katie, bringing her face within a few inches of the pregnant mom.

"I...no, I haven't..." Katie said, her breathing getting quicker.

"I know your husband could NEVER make you feel like that, could he?" Sara said, drawing her lips closer to Katie's.

"He could never," Katie said, her eyes looking dreamy as Sara noticed her inhaling harder through her nose. Sara's pheromones were strong, and she had little doubt that Katie was picking them up, especially being so close to her. "He doesn't even try."

"Then let me treat you the way you deserve..." Sara let her words hang, bringing her lips so close to Katie's that they almost touched. "Let me fuck you again..."

"I've been craving you so badly all morning," Katie said, her voice a soft whisper, her eyes half shut as she took in another deep breath through her nose. "You smell so good."

"So do you," Sara said, the hot, earthy aroma of Katie's pussy strong in her nostrils. Her enhanced senses easily picked up the young mom's beautiful aroma, and wanted nothing more than to bury her face in Katie's sex once again.

"My husband won't ever forgive me for this," Katie said, with almost a faint twinge of excitement in her hushed tone.

"Then don't tell him," Sara said, closing the gap between them and kissing Katie passionately. Katie moaned softly into Sara's mouth and returned the kiss, the couple's tongues dancing slowly together as they made out on the couch. Sara could feel her cock begin to stir inside her womb, and the familiar sensation of her pussy throbbing between her legs, ready to be filled with her own thick member as it birthed from her.

Katie seemed absolutely ravenous in her sexual desire once Sara kissed her, as if their lips locking unleashed her primal lust. Katie moaned louder as she pushed her tongue into Sara's mouth, and her hands made their way to Sara's sides, pressing their swollen bellies together as they made out. Sara was taken aback by Katie's lust, but it only served to make her more aroused as she returned the passion, her own kissing growing in intensity and ferocity as her hands began to explore Katie's body. They quickly moved down to Katie's absolutely enormous ass, grabbing at the soft, ample cheeks as Katie's hands began to massage Sara's large, swollen breasts.

"You're so fucking sexy," Sara said, her breath coming hot and quick as she pulled away from Katie.

"So are you. I want you so badly," Katie said, hooking her thumbs into her waistband to begin pulling her pants and panties down. Sara helped, working the fabric down over Katie's ass as she lifted herself off the sofa, unleashing the hot, wet scent of Katie's cunt as her pants came down around her thighs. Katie quickly pulled them down to her ankles and kicked them off onto the floor, her panties darkened with her wetness as they sat in a crumpled pile.

Sara immediately followed suit, pulling her black tee off and tossing it onto the floor alongside Katie's pants. Her engorged breasts bounced against her stomach as they were set free, her nipples fat and brown, and her belly glistened with a thin sheen of sweat. Katie pounced quickly, grabbing Sara's breasts with her hands, gently mashing them together before bringing her mouth to her left nipple, taking it in and sucking it passionately with her eyes closed. Sara moaned softly as Katie suckled at her tit, and began to work at getting her own pants and panties off, sliding them down over her rear, shimmying them down around her ankles before letting them drop to the floor.

Sara could feel Katie sucking milk from her breast, the release incredibly pleasurable and erotic, and let out a low, quiet moan as she felt herself getting drained. There was an intensely powerful arousal that washed over Sara at having Katie on her breast, drinking her milk, while simultaneously a maternal and protective instinct began to bubble up in her subconscious. The pressure in her stomach was building up immensely, and she knew her cock-baby would be pushing its way out of her soon, and soon she would be pushing it deep into Katie's warm, tight pussy. But in this moment, having the pregnant woman latched to her breast, feeding her breast milk, all she could do was look down at Katie and caress her head gently, a soft coo escaping her lips.

"That's a good girl," Sara whispered tenderly, running her fingers through Katie's hair. "Drink Mommy's milk..."

All Katie could do was mumble an affirmation, her eyes briefly opening to look up at Sara longingly before closing again as she continued her suckling, using her mouth to gently tug at Sara's breast, coaxing the warm milk from her swollen nipple. Katie kept one hand on Sara's other breast, massaging it softly, and the other hand found its way between her legs, where Sara could hear the quiet, wet sounds of Katie playing with herself.

"There you go, drink up," Sara cooed, feeling her left breast becoming less tender, less swollen, the pressure inside of it getting relieved as Katie drained her. "Don't forget about the other one, sweetie. You can't leave me uneven."

Katie nodded silently, her face blushing as she let go of Sara's left nipple and switched to her right, a thin dribble of milk escaping her lips and dripping down her chin. As Katie latched onto her other breast, Sara could feel herself getting aroused beyond belief, her pussy throbbing hard between her legs, and the pressure inside her womb almost too much to bear, but she didn't want this moment to end, didn't want Katie to stop feeding from her swollen, pregnant boobs.

Sara let her eyes flutter closed, and her head rolled back slowly as she let Katie nurse from her breast. She had never been keen on being a mother, the responsibility of having a child was too much for her to consider, but here, having Katie drain the milk from her tits, her big, pregnant belly home to a massive she-cock ready to be birthed, she felt like a goddess of fertility. In her mind, and in her own way, Sara felt like a mother, to not only the phallus inside her womb, but to Katie, and to the eggs inside of her belly.

"Sow your seed, Sara, fill as many wombs as you can! I promised you'd be a goddess..." the familiar voice inside her head whispered seductively, her own internal monologue. "And now you are..."

As the voice, her own voice, inside her head spoke, Sara felt her entire body begin to tense as Katie rhythmically sucked on her breast. It was a tense build up, and she could feel her toes begin to curl, and her legs stiffen beneath her as Katie kept working on her chest. Suddenly, and almost without warning, Sara let out a loud, primal moan as her body released its built up tension in a powerful orgasm, the first time she had ever climaxed without stimulating her genitals. Her entire body quivered and spasmed as she felt her vaginal muscles relax and clench over and over, her eyes rolling back in her head as all she could do was grab at Katie's body and let loose guttural sounds of pleasure as she came. Katie let go of Sara's breast, looking up at her with a face full of confusion before Sara quickly pushed her face back into her milk-filled tit, not wanting the sensation to end as her body was overcome with orgasmic bliss.

"Holy fuck...oh my god..." Sara stammered as her orgasm continued, her pussy continuously clenching and relaxing, the pressure deep in her womb becoming strong and unable to be ignored any longer. Not that Sara could, as she felt her cock begin to push past her cervix and into her vaginal canal as her muscle contractions continued, her climax causing her to give birth on Katie's couch.

As Sara felt her cock begin to slide into her vagina, her hips began to thrust almost out of her control. She put one hand on the back of Katie's head to lock her against her breast, the other massaging and squeezing her free tit as her cock began to push itself further and further down her canal with each muscle contraction. She was completely erect, Sara could tell not only by how absolutely aroused she was but also by how thick and filling her she-cock felt as it slowly pushed its way out of her. She braced herself as she felt it kiss her entrance from the inside, and with one hard push, Sara felt her cock stretch her opening wide as her bulbous mushroom head emerged from her pussy, a glistening, purple-hued crown, with a wide, gaping urethra, coated in her slick, copious vaginal juices.

Her hips continued to thrust as Sara bore down on the massive cock, feeling more and more of its length slide free, the familiar and pleasant burning sensation at her opening reminding her just how brutally large her cock was. As more of its length began to emerge, she looked down to see her foreskin slide up and over part of her cockhead as it freed itself from her tight grip. Thick, large veins webbed across its surface, adding a delicious texture to her dick as it slid our from inside her, the aroma of her pussy heavy in the air as the wet birthing sounds intensified. She felt Katie attempt to turn and look, but held her head fast against her breast, basking in the sensation of having her milk drained as her womb emptied its contents out of her pussy.

Each thrust of her hips brought more of her internal cock out of her cunt, inch by inch, and before long her entire length was free, towering and swollen, incredibly wet and aromatic. The tip of her mushroom head was barely visible from her foreskin, her urethra gaping like a fish out of water. Veins as thick as her fingers arced across the surface, and her labia were stretched thin over the rigid flesh. Her entire length was easily over a foot long, as thick around as a can of soda, and each movement, each involuntary flexing of her muscles, sent shivers of pleasure through her crotch. Sara could feel her cock rubbing against her clit as it throbbed and flexed uncontrollably, brought out of her womb due to her intense desire to bury it back inside another pussy, to feel the tight, hot grip of Katie's cunt around it.

"Look what you made Mommy do," Sara said, letting go of Katie's head to allow her to take in the sight of the massive cock that now protruded from between her legs. "You made Mommy cum, and now her cock is out and ready to play...you naughty girl!" Sara said playfully to Katie, embracing her motherly instincts hard.

"You're so big," Katie said in awe as she stared at the enormous cock. "I'm...I'm sorry, Mommy."

Hearing Katie refer to her as Mommy made her cock flex and throb hard, pushing a fat glob of precum out from her tip that oozed and drooled down the top side of her shaft. Sara couldn't help but admire herself, much in the way Katie currently was, and had never felt any sexier. With her cock fully out, her stomach shrank a bit, making her appear slightly less pregnant, with a small, round belly as opposed to her massive pregnant one. Sara didn't know for sure, but she imagined some sort of internal set of balls or similar organs that held her cum, and once she was drained and empty, she could almost pass as a "normal" woman. The longer she went between letting her cock orgasm, the more swollen and pregnant she appeared, and now with her cock free, she looked to be maybe four or five months along.

"Don't be sorry, sweetie," Sara said gently, her cock throbbing hard, the veins along her shaft visibly pulsing as she sat on Katie's couch. "You're just going to have to make Mommy's cock cum now, too."

"Of course, I'll make you cum, Mommy," Katie said, her face deep red. Sara could smell the hot, wet slit between her legs, and imagined how juicy and slick her little hole was.

"Such a good girl," Sara said, admiring the way her cock swelled up each time she flexed it, basking in the sensation as it gently stretched her pussy out with each throb. "Go ahead and lay on your back, let Mommy have that pussy of yours."

Without hesitation, Katie leaned back and laid on the couch, putting her butt at the edge of the sofa and spread her legs wide for Sara. Instantly the scent of her pussy met Sara's nose and she almost blew her load right then and there. Her cock flexed hard, so hard that Sara's eyes fluttered back in her head and she had to take a second to focus past it. Katie's pussy smelled delicious, the hot aroma a thick, musky scent that buried itself deep into Sara's nostrils, and Sara couldn't take her eyes off of the dripping wet slit. Katie had shaved since their meeting yesterday, leaving her pussy hairless and clean, her inner labia barely peeking out from her puffy outer lips, which were a shade of pinkish-red that almost matched Katie's face. There was no denying how turned on Katie seemed, her pussy glistening in the early day's sunlight, her whole crotch a sloppy, wet mess, and Sara couldn't wait to dive in.

As much as Sara wanted to shove her face between Katie's legs and devour her gorgeous little pussy, her cock ached deeply for the pregnant woman, and she needed to satiate its hunger. Sara got off the couch and got between Katie's legs, holding them open even wider to give herself better access to the hot snatch. Her cock throbbed and flexed uncontrollably, as if it knew how close it was to the slick walls of Katie's pussy, and as Sara got into position, a semi squat in front of Katie to get herself lined up, she watched another thick glob of precum drool from the head of her cock and onto the edge of the couch.

"Are you ready for Mommy's cock?" Sara asked, locking eyes with Katie who only nodded quickly and bit her lower lip. "Good girl."

Sara pressed the head of her cock against Katie's slit, the heat radiating from her lips intense, and let go of one of Katie's legs to help guide herself into her. She pulled back her foreskin gently to reveal the full size of her engorged mushroom tip, a massive, apple-sized crown with a massive urethra capable of pushing out eggs with relative ease. With gentle pressure, Sara pushed her swollen head against Katie's pussy, and felt the wet, hot entrance begin to take her in. The two women let out simultaneous groans as Sara's cockhead began to penetrate Katie, her labia stretched wide to accommodate such a swollen tip, her vaginal muscles gripping Sara hard as she pushed more and more of herself into the pregnant woman.

"You're too big...too big for me..." Katie stammered, gently putting her hands on Sara's belly in a half-hearted attempt to keep her from pushing her dick in deeper.

"I've been in this pussy before," Sara said, grabbing both of Katie's legs again to spread her wide open and to help with her balance. "I know I fit."

"I don't think I can--OH GOD!" Katie cried out as Sara pushed deeper, using more of her weight to lean into Katie, her pussy gripping Sara hard in her surprise. She felt the head of her cock fully slide into Katie's tight hole and began to thrust slowly back and forth, each time feeding Katie's cunt a bit more of herself. Katie's hands gripped the couch hard, her mouth locked in a wide open gasp, her eyes wide and begging for more.

"That's what I thought," Sara cooed, her cock caressed by the soft, hot walls of Katie's pussy as she began to pick up her speed and intensity, desperate to be deeper inside her. "It fits like a glove..."

"You like my pussy, Mommy?" Katie panted, her eyes never leaving Sara's.

"I love it, baby," Sara said, getting deeper still inside of Katie. "Take your shirt off for me, I want to see everything..."

Katie obliged, sitting up a bit to peel her shirt off of her and toss it to the side, the skin tight fabric damp with her sweat. As she did, Sara stared down at her partner, admiring Katie's body as she enjoyed her steamy cunt. Her tits had gotten quite large, and her swollen nipples were a deep brown, perched beautifully atop her massive belly. Her entire body jiggled each time Sara thrust, her soft curves moving with the motion of their lovemaking. Sara leaned down to plant a kiss atop Katie's stomach, knowing her eggs resided inside of that pregnant belly, and couldn't wait to see Katie give birth to them. Sara pulled back, basking in the sensation of Katie's gripping vagina, and began to work her cock faster and harder still inside the pregnant woman.

"You're going to make me cum...I'm gonna cum..." Katie moaned out as Sara shoved more of her fat cock into her. Their bellies kissed each time Sara thrust in, their skin making wet, lewd noises as it connected. "Please don't stop..."

Sara made sure she kept up her rhythm and pace, and she felt Katie's legs tense in her grip. Her whole body squirmed beneath Sara, and after several more hard, deep thrusts, Katie began to spasm hard, her toes spreading wide and her hands clenching into fists. She let out a howl of pleasure as her eyes clamped shut and she threw her head back. Katie tried to close her legs, to keep Sara from fucking her while her orgasm took over her body, but the she-cocked woman didn't let her.

"Oh--ooooh--I'm so sensitive!" Katie begged, desperately trying to stop Sara from fucking her. Katie put her hands on Sara's hips to try and keep her from thrusting but Sara refused, her own orgasm close at hand. "S-slow down, please..."

"Mommy's in charge here," Sara said, thrusting harder than she had before, feeling Katie's pussy spasm and throb around her. Sara knew how sensitive her own pussy got after she came, knew how hard it was to keep taking the same level of stimulation so soon after a mind-shattering orgasm, but she couldn't stop herself. Katie felt too good, she was too tight, too wet, and Sara needed to cum.

"Too much...it's too much..." Katie begged, her hands now running over her own face and through her hair, clawing desperately at herself in an attempt to cope with the intense sensation of being practically split in half by Sara's cock.

"I'm so close..." Sara moaned as she felt her cock begin to stiffen and flex out of her control. Her clit grazed against Katie's as she almost fully sheathed her entire length inside the mom-bodied pregnant woman. She repositioned herself into a more standing squat to angle her cock better, hoisting Katie up a bit with her and forcing her knees up closer to her chest, her huge belly and large tits looking even bigger now that she was partially folded up. Sara leaned over Katie, bearing down on her as she got herself fully inside, their pussies mashed together with Sara's massive cock shared between them like a double-ended dildo.

Sara began shallow, quick thrusts, which let their clits rub together and allowed the she-cocked blonde to stay as deep as she could. She began to let out deep, primal groans as she felt herself nearing her climax, her body glistening with sweat, her ample ass cheeks clenching together as she worked her cock into Katie's slick, hot cunt. The scent of their sex was almost overpowering, the pair's arousal and exertion filled the room with the hot, musky and sensual aroma. Katie's face was a mask of pleasure, her entire expression overcome by the intense fucking Sara was giving her, her body a quivering, wet mess as she lay spread wide open, knees almost touching her shoulders as Sara bore down on her.

"Gonna...cum..." Sara groaned, her head thrown back to the ceiling, her eyes rolled back in her head. Her cock became massively rigid, every vein in its length bulging as she pummeled Katie's cunt with it. She could feel it, her orgasm was right there, so close, only a few more thrusts and--

"Oh fuuuuuuck..." Sara growled as her cock flexed hard. She could feel the powerful muscle spasms rocking through her dick as her legs shook and almost gave out. All at once her tense muscles relaxed and loosened as her body slid into orgasmic bliss, while her cock flexed and relaxed, each time she could feel a thick wad of seed spurt from her engorged mushroom tip. She could feel her cum working its way down her length from somewhere deep in her belly, and as it exited her urethra and into Katie, she could feel her cock head swelling, making a massive plug inside the pregnant woman's vagina.