Sara's She-cock Stories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does Mommy's pussy feel good?" Sara asked, her voice becoming soothing and maternal as she felt Katie slide in deeper still. As she asked, Sara could feel Katie's cock flex hard in response. Just like when Katie was nursing at her breast, Sara felt an overwhelming maternal love take over her as she felt the thick, veiny dick begin to fill her, a dick that she helped create with eggs she birthed.

"Mommy's pussy feels so good," Katie said, her breath coming in quick pants as she slowly started to thrust in and out, working more and more of her cock into Sara.

"That's a good girl, fuck Mommy just like that," Sara encouraged, working her hips beneath Katie to accentuate her thrusts, feeling herself get penetrated deeper with each inward motion. "Make Mommy cum on that fat cock."

Katie picked up her thrusting pace, burying more of her tremendous shaft inside of Sara, who despite birthing a fat cock of her own regularly, still had a tight slit between her legs. Sara could feel Katie's swollen balls swinging beneath her thick dick, occasionally grazing her ass cheeks as Katie worked her cock in and out of her. The two women moaned and growled in pleasure, and Sara reached up to grab Katie's face, pulling her down close to kiss her firmly, beginning to make out with her as the couple made love.

"Deeper, baby, deeper," Sara groaned between kisses, thrusting her own hips to try and swallow up as much cock as she could with her aching pussy. "All the way in!"

Katie grabbed Sara's legs and pushed them back, giving her more access to her dripping wet honey pot, and pressed herself against Sara, coming close to hilting her entire shaft inside her. Sara clenched her vaginal muscles, squeezing Katie's cock, and could feel every bulging vein, every delicious ridge of the enormous cock that filled her so deeply and fully. Sara felt the huge, bulbous mushroom deep inside her pussy, throbbing and aching to dump its thick load inside of her, and could feel her own body tensing and her toes curling in anticipation of her own climax.

Sara wrapped her arms around Katie, pulling her closer to her, coaxing her to get her cock inside deeper, as deep as possible, to feel the entire length of her quivering rod buried inside her cunt. With a few more thrusts, Sara finally received what she wanted, and Katie's fat balls pressed themselves against her puckered asshole as her dick bottomed out. Sara screamed in pleasure, her pussy clenching and gripping the base of Katie's cock as her partner let out a deep, guttural groan, her cock throbbing hard as it became fully enveloped in Sara's hot, wet sex.

"Cum in Mommy's pussy," Sara moaned loudly, begging with the best fuck-me eyes she could muster. "Fill my pussy with your cum, baby..."

"Of course...of course Mommy," Katie panted, and made several quick, shallow thrusts as Sara felt the swollen cock inside of her bulge and flex. Sara's body became incredibly tense, her stomach tightening as her toes curled hard, her hands clawing at Katie's back. Katie let out several quiet, whimpered squeaks as her pubic mound wetly slapped against Sara's, her cock a rigid mast of iron between Sara's tight, wet lower lips.

"Just like that...just like that..." Sara moaned, feeling Katie's cock rub against her clit with each thrust, her entire vaginal canal utterly filled with swollen, aching dick on the verge of orgasm. "Fucking fill me!"

Almost on command, Sara felt Katie's cock bulge hard, as deep in her as it could possibly get, and as it did, there was a hot, wet splatter of seed against her cervix. Katie's body almost collapsed as she cried out loudly, her cock bucking and throbbing inside of Sara, each time sending another torrent of thick, sticky seed into the depths of her pussy. As Katie's cock erupted inside of her, Sara hit the point of no return herself, bucking her hips against her partner as her orgasm ripped through her body, making her pussy clench down hard, rhythmically, around the base of Katie's cock, sucking at the swollen member as it dumped its load. Sara felt like she was being split in half as Katie involuntarily thrust into her, her body trying to force every drop of her spunk in as deep as it could.

"Give me that fucking cum," Sara moaned, her body spasming beneath Katie, her pussy gripping and massaging the behemoth cock inside of her as it spilled its gooey load into her hungry cunt. "Make me...make Mommy pregnant..."

"So good..." Katie whimpered, her breaths coming sharply and shallow as her cock flexed inside Sara. Each time it did, Katie let out a quiet moan, and Sara could feel a few last trickles of cum dribble into the depths of her vagina.

"What was it like, your first time fucking a pussy?" Sara asked after her body finally stopped climaxing, smiling and biting her lower lip as Katie held herself up on her hands, taking some of her weight off of Sara.

"That was amazing, it felt SO good," Katie said, her face red and wet with exhaustion and sweat. "You're so tight and warm, I couldn't help myself from cumming."

"My first time was quick too," Sara said, her voice reassuring. "But you made me cum so hard."

"I'm glad it felt good for you too," Katie said, smiling back at Sara. Her cock still throbbed occasionally, and Sara playfully squeezed her vaginal muscles to make Katie squirm.

"You're still really hard, aren't you?" Sara asked, giving Katie a playfully amused look.

"Mmhmm..." Katie said, flexing her cock inside of Sara. "I'm still so horny..."

"Good thing we have the rest of the morning alone to drain those big balls, huh?" Sara said, wiggling her hips beneath Katie. "We wouldn't want to leave you aching for release, now would we?"

"Oh no, definitely not," Katie said, leaning in close to Sara.

"What time does your husband come home?" Sara asked, her voice devious and playful.

"Not for a while," Katie replied, giving Sara a soft kiss on the lips. "But don't worry about him."

"Oh, why not?"

"Because I've got the biggest dick in the family now," Katie said, slowly starting to thrust into Sara again, the wetness of her cum-filled pussy loud and squelching. "And he can go fuck himself."

"That's my girl," Sara said warmly, wrapping her arms around Katie's shoulders, gyrating her hips in rhythm with her thrusting. "Give Mommy's pussy some more cum, baby..."

------------------

"I think that might be a new record for me, four times in a row," Sara said, toweling her hair off. She stood in Katie's bathroom, back in her grey yoga pants and black maternity tee that fit a little looser now, freshly showered and almost completely dry save for her hair, and her cum-drooling pussy. Katie gave her a panty liner to wear, but it was no match for the copious loads that Sara had gotten fucked into her.

"I've never been able to get more than one out of hubby," Katie said, turning off the shower and pulling back the curtain. Her body was changed, so much so from earlier in the day, and Sara admired her as she reached for a towel and began patting herself dry.

Katie showed more than she grew, with her flaccid cock being almost as large as it had been erect, hanging low down between her thighs. Her bulbous mushroom head was hidden away by a thick covering of foreskin, which puckered up into a little knot of flesh at the tip. Her dangling cock and abundant balls bounced around as she dried herself off, working the towel across her ample genitals gingerly, seemingly afraid to do her new cock any damage.

Her breasts had swollen up significantly, and so had her already previously large rear, nudging her shape a bit closer to an hourglass, if not for her thick thighs still keeping her pear shaped. Sara was extremely attracted to Katie before, and now with her new appendage and 'enhanced' proportions, the mom-bodied-and-newly-cocked woman was utterly irresistible. Sara had to fight the urge to throw herself onto her knees and worship that dangling piece of meat between Katie's legs with her mouth, as much as she was sure Katie wouldn't protest in the least. But it was getting late, and if she planned to get out of Katie's house before her husband came home, she'd have to get a move on soon.

"Speaking of hubby, uh...how are you going to handle that?" Sara asked, looking down at Katie's enormous cock with her eyebrows raised amusedly.

"Yeah, I've been doing a LOT of thinking," Katie said, her cheeks growing flush once more. "I suppose I should probably tell him the truth. Not like I can hide it..."

"Definitely not, you're fucking huge," Sara said, giggling as the enormous cock between Katie's legs flexed, it's flaccid form lifting up a bit before limply swinging back down. "I think there's going to be a new power dynamic in the relationship though, with that piece of cock you're packing."

"Absolutely, we're going to have some major changes around here for sure," Katie said, wrapping the towel around her torso over her breasts in a way that must have fully hidden her private parts before, now leaving the bottom half of her dick exposed. "He's going to have to accept that I have new needs and desires now, and that I'm not some passive housewife anymore."

"I like what I'm hearing!" Sara said, enthusiastically.

"I just feel...powerful, like I'm a new woman, and he needs to appreciate me a hell of a lot more than he has," Katie said, stepping onto the bath mat outside of the shower, her cock flopping against her thigh, barely covered by the bottom of the towel. "No more live streaming his stupid games seven nights a week, no more leaving me to clean up around the house and take care of the littles while he goes off and plays cards with his buddies. I'll be calling the shots now."

"You tell him, girl!" Sara said, tossing her towel into the bathroom hamper and shaking her damp hair out. Her roots were significantly longer than she remembered, her blonde hair quickly growing out to reveal her natural dark brown color. "I can't believe you let him walk all over you for so long."

"Me either, it's embarrassing when I think about it," Katie said, her tone confident and assertive. "And you know what, I was thinking I should use all his fucking streaming equipment myself, and actually make us some money. Start up a HornyFans account and get some real income into our house."

"You'd have so many people shoveling you money to watch you on camera, believe me," Sara said, thinking of how amazing a spectacle Katie, the she-cocked mom would be online. "I know I would!"

The two women shared a laugh as Katie lifted the bottom of her towel to fully reveal her new womanhood, and made exaggerated thrusts to make it flop up and down.

"You think a lot of people would pay to see me with this?" Katie asked, a bit of self doubt seeping into her voice. "I never imagined I could be a cam girl."

"I KNOW they would, Katie," Sara said, stepping close to her to plant a gentle kiss on her lips. "You're gorgeous, cock or not. But I can't lie, it's a huge bonus," she said with a stupid smirk. "You could be a star."

"Thank you, Sara. For everything," Katie said, reaching to take Sara's hands in hers. "I had no idea things would be going like this," she said, looking down at her mammoth, flaccid penis. "But I'm so glad it did."

"Me too," Sara said, smiling warmly. "I'm always a text or call away, if you need anything. And I mean, ANYTHING," Sara continued, winking playfully.

"Oh I definitely will," Katie said, her cock flexing and bouncing. "Soon, I promise!"

"You better, because I want more of this," Sara said, letting go of Katie's hands and gently running her fingers along the length of Katie's dick.

"Bitch, are you kidding? This is going to be a regular thing we do!" Katie said, giggling playfully as her member flexed again, getting semi-chubby at Sara's touch. "I'm going to be dreaming of your pussy, and that huge cock of yours!"

"Me too, girl, me too," Sara said, grabbing her phone off the counter and checking the time. "Oh shit, I better get out of your hair before your man comes home. We'll talk soon, okay?"

"Sounds good, babe. You mind letting yourself out? I gotta finish getting ready," Katie said, wrapping a second towel around her hair.

------------------

As Sara started her car and felt the cool blast from the air conditioner blow across her face, she sat for a moment and put her hand on her belly. It wasn't nearly as swollen as this morning but still a bit round, and would quickly grow larger and larger as the seed Katie deposited in her made eggs grow rapidly in her womb. Sara smiled happily at herself, and to herself, as she rubbed her stomach gently.

"Did you enjoy your play date today, sweetie?" Sara asked her stomach, feeling her cock shift and stir a bit inside of her. "Katie is a lot of fun, isn't she? Her little pussy made you cum so hard."

Almost in an affirmative response she felt her belly shift, and a pressure briefly build inside her womb, before it quickly dissipated.

"I promise we'll play with her again soon. And maybe Megan and Lindsey, too! Would you like that?" Sara asked sweetly.

This time the pressure in her womb was intense, a heavy yet pleasurable contraction that made Sara moan quietly to herself as her eyes fluttered back.

"Mmm, yes. I miss them a lot too, sweetie." Sara said, shifting her car into reverse to slowly back down Katie's driveway. "And I'm sure we'll find plenty of other tight little cunts for you to fill up too. Mommy will always take good care of you, my love."

Sara fully backed out of the driveway, and shifted herself into drive, making her way down Katie's street and soon onto the main drag back towards her house. Her pussy oozed thick strands of milky cream into her underwear, making her feel soaking wet as Katie's remnants seeped from between her lower lips. Sara looked forward to pushing eggs out of her cock again, to watch her head swell up, her urethra gaping wide to let her clutch free from her womb. It was going to be a beautiful experience, and Sara couldn't wait to get home.