Sara's She-cock Stories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sara dumped her fresh load into Katie, she could feel her partner cum around her cock, the tight, wet walls of her pussy clenching and almost sucking on her. Katie screamed loudly, shoving her face against the couch cushion in an attempt to muffle her cries of pleasure, but it did little to hide her squeals and moans. Her body quivered underneath Sara, enhancing the sensation as Katie's pussy wiggled around her shaft and head. Sara could feel Katie's cunt throbbing with her pulse, her canal incredibly hot and wetter than she could have ever imagined.

"I can't stop...can't...cumming..." Katie panted and squealed, her words coming out in stilted stammers as her body kept quivering and shaking.

Sara let her own climax ride out inside Katie's pussy, feeling her hard throbs become less and less intense, the last of her semen dribbling from her tip deep inside her partner. She gave a few involuntary thrusts, her cock desperate to be as deep as it could be as it delivered the last of her hefty load, pushing it against her cervix to try and impregnate the already well-pregnant woman. She exhaled hard, and realized that she had been holding her breath as her orgasm took over, breathing quick and heavy now that it was over, her cock still throbbing but no longer ejaculating.

But Katie was still going, her body still a writhing mess beneath Sara, her moans never ceasing as she desperately gripped at the couch cushions and anything else within her reach. And as she did, Sara felt something push against the head of her cock from deep inside of Katie, something smooth and hard as the pressure inside Katie's cunt intensified. Sara barely had time to react before she felt it press against her urethra, and as she tried to pull out, Katie wrapped her legs around Sara's ass to keep her inside.

"Don't leave...feels so good..." Katie stammered, her pussy clenching hard and relaxing rhythmically, squeezing Sara's cock tightly as she started to birth her eggs.

A deep moan escaped Sara's lips as she felt the egg begin to slide inside her urethra, making her opening burn slightly as it stretched to accommodate it. Sara's eyes fluttered shut as she felt it slip fully into her head, Katie's pussy still massaging her as it fed an egg into her cock. A few more contractions and Sara felt another egg press against her head, and once more begin to push its way into her cock, her mushroom tip feeling massive and swollen, stretched wide once again, just like it had been the day she birthed her own eggs.

"That's right...feed Mommy's cock your eggs..." Sara cooed, as a third egg pressed against her opening inside of Katie's cunt.

"Am I...am I giving birth?" Katie asked, her body still quivering, her pussy continuously gripping and relaxing, suckling Sara's cock as it fed eggs into it.

"Mmhmm...right into my cock..." Sara groaned, her entire shaft now feeling heavy and swollen, the eggs pushing their way into her deeper and deeper as more and more began to enter her urethra.

"It feels amazing," Katie moaned, her hips thrusting gently as her womb emptied more of its eggs, pushing a fourth and fifth into Sara's bulbous cock crown. The eggs were so deep inside of her cock that they were pressing against her vaginal opening, her tight hole keeping them from traveling deeper inside of her, and she slowly began to pull herself out of Katie as she felt the sixth egg try to work its way inside her to no avail.

Sara backed herself out, taking a bit of effort to do so as her penis had gotten significantly thicker now that it housed five of Katie's newly birthed eggs inside of it. She could see the bulges each one of them made along the length of her soaking wet shaft, thick strands of Katie's cum and her own seed dripping from her cock as she pulled her enormous cock head free with a wet, loud squelching sound. Almost as soon as she got her cock free from Katie, Sara could see the sixth egg, the one that wouldn't fit inside her cock, begin to crown at the entrance of Katie's gaped cunt.

Katie grabbed the backs of her knees to keep her legs spread wide, and Sara could see her straining to push her egg free, her face getting beet red as she bore down on the rather large egg. Katie let out a loud, guttural groan as the egg spread her pussy wide open, wetly popping free and falling to the floor with a quiet thud, splattering thick globs of pussy juice and spunk across the carpet. Katie let out a heavy sigh of relief, taking in several quick, heavy breaths before she began to strain again.

"Oh fuck...how many are there...?" Katie groaned, her body coated in a sheen of sweat. Sara watched her pussy -- now drooling thick strands of milky fluids, the combined juices of her cunt juices and Sara's seed -- begin to spread open again as a seventh egg peeked from between her swollen, wet labia. Katie's ass looked absolutely enormous in the position she was in, her legs spread wide and her cheeks flattened out a bit. Her belly began to shrink in size from its massive pregnant shape, each passed egg making it smaller and smaller.

Sara quickly grabbed a blanket from the side of the couch and laid it out in front of Katie to keep the remaining eggs from breaking as they impacted the floor, picking up the already birthed egg and cradling it against her large breasts. It was a sizable egg, a bit larger than her fist, with a familiar pliable yet firm shell, and appeared to be roughly the same size as the eggs Sara had birthed a few weeks back from her cock. The slimy egg smelled strongly of Katie's pussy, and was coated in a thick layer of juices and fluids, but Sara didn't care in the slightest. It was their egg, made together, and she held it against her like a newborn as Katie grunted loudly, pushing number seven from her puffy, sloppy cunt.

Eggs eight and nine came shortly and quickly after, each one softly landing on the floor, safely cushioned on the blanket Sara laid out for them as Katie pushed them out with guttural groans and moans of pleasure. All the while, Sara felt a massive weight between her legs, her cock hanging low and heavy as it held onto the first five eggs that left Katie's womb.

Sara kept flexing her pelvic muscles, each time feeling the eggs shift inside her urethra, edging close to her opening before she relaxed and let them settle back inside. The sensation was incredible, and Sara put the index and middle fingers of her left hand over her opening to keep them from accidentally popping out as she used her muscles to toy with them, her cock completely sounded by the five large eggs. Her shaft had turned a deep red, bulging hard with its massive veins as it held onto Katie's eggs, and her head was a swollen mushroom that looked ready to burst.

While Sara had been toying with her cock and the eggs inside of it, Katie began to really struggle, bearing down tremendously as her face got a deeper shade of red than Sara had ever seen before. Her face contorted into a look of extreme pleasure and pain all at once, and veins bulged in her neck and forehead as she clenched her teeth and grunted ferociously. Her fingers dug into her thighs as she held her legs wide open, sweat dripping from her brow as her entire body worked to push something out of her pussy.

"Holy shit...so big..." Katie panted, her words coming through a clenched jaw.

"Are there more?" Sara said, amazed that there were still eggs yet to be birthed. The nine Katie had passed were a significant amount, and she knew from the size of her belly there had to be quite a few, but whatever Katie was trying to push free now had to be larger than the rest from the way she struggled.

"It's coming...oh god it's fucking coming..." Katie moaned, and as she did her head rolled back and a sound that Sara could only describe as pure, unbridled ecstasy escaped her throat. From between her swollen, wet labia the tip of an egg began to emerge, and as it pushed its way further and further out of Katie's cunt, Sara's mouth fell open in surprise. This egg was easily the size of a football, and as Katie screamed in orgasmic bliss, it stretched her pussy so wide Sara was afraid it would split the woman in half.

As the majority of the egg began to appear from Katie's pussy, her body trembled and quivered in what seemed to be one of the most intense orgasms Sara ever witnessed. Katie's eyes had rolled back into her head and her mouth hung open as she squealed loudly, her fingers white as she gripped her thighs hard to stay spread wide enough to allow her massive egg to pass. As the football-sized egg finally freed itself from her pussy, it tumbled to the floor loudly and rocked back and forth in place, covered in a thick sheen of vaginal juices.

Almost as soon as it landed on the floor, Katie let go of her legs and immediately pressed her thighs together and curled up a bit, her body still spasming as she clawed at the sofa, her breathing coming quick and sharp as she gasped for air in between her shrill moans. It looked like every muscle in her body was quaking, the birthing of the latest, massive egg having sent her into a lengthy and mind-melting climax.

"Felt so...good..." Katie moaned, her toes curled tightly as she finally began to relax, her body still twitching and shivering but less frequently as she began to uncurl herself from the almost fetal position she went into after her birthing. "I came so FUCKING hard!"

"Holy shit, I can tell," Sara said, in awe at the massive egg that sat amongst its much smaller siblings on the floor. "I can't believe you pushed that out of you."

"I thought it was going to rip my pussy open," Katie said, sitting up and breathing heavily, her own eyes now locked on the clutch of eggs she birthed. A warm, affectionate look formed on her face as she took in the sight of her birthed eggs, like a mother looking at her baby for the first time.

"It looked like it was going to," Sara said, squatting down to get herself close to the pile of eggs. She reached down and added the one she was holding to the group. Four smaller eggs sat around the one large one, and Sara let her cock dangle low next to the pile, her urethra gaping wide as one of the eggs inside of her cock began to crown at her opening. "Let me get these out, too...they can join their siblings."

Sara began to flex the muscles of her cock, and as she started to she could feel the first egg begin to push its way out of her, the white shell making her head bulge massively before it dropped free with an audible pop. The remaining four eggs worked their way up her cock, and the sensation was absolutely incredible, yanking Sara's memory back to the day she first gave birth to her own clutch of eggs. The feeling then was magical, something she yearned for every day, and today with Katie she got to relive it in a way. While it wasn't quite as good--the current sensation absent of the deep, full body pleasure she experienced during her own birthing--it was a close comparison, and she could feel herself getting close to another orgasm as the last egg crowned at her opening, ready to join the rest.

"Last...one..." Sara cooed as she concentrated on flexing her cock muscles, making her entire length lift, veins bulging briefly as the egg fell free. Her urethra gaped wide, drooling a thick strand of precum from it as her opening closed and opened rhythmically, her cock still flexing. "Look at them all, our babies."

Katie slowly slid herself onto the floor, her body coated in sweat, her face and neck still red from exertion. Her stomach had shrunk significantly, but not completely, giving her a small semi-pregnant looking belly. She ran her hands over the shells of the eggs that sat in a pile, gently and tenderly, her face full of motherly love for them.

As Katie admired what she had birthed, Sara slowly stroked her massive dick, her member still rock hard and close to climax after pushing the five eggs out of her. She knew she couldn't get her cock to go back inside until it completely unloaded, and it was very evident it had more to cum. Katie's thick pussy juices lathered Sara's length as she worked her hand up and down herself. The lewd, wet jerking sounds pulled Katie's focus away from her newly birthed eggs and back onto Sara.

"Oh my god, you're still so hard," Katie said, a tone of admiration in her voice.

"Pushing your eggs out, feeling them inside my cock," Sara said, letting out a quiet moan as she relived the moment in her head briefly. "I'm so close to cumming again."

"OUR eggs, Sara. Ours," Katie whispered, getting into a kneeling position on the floor, her legs spread slightly. Sara could see a thick strand of pussy cream and semen drooling from between her now gaping labia, a small puddle already formed beneath her.

"I have a feeling you and I are going to be making plenty more," Sara said, her hand still slowly working up and down her massive, engorged shaft, the scent of freshly-fucked pussy and cum heavy in the air.

"I think so too," Katie said, reaching out to tenderly caress Sara's cockhead with one hand, grabbing at it and gently squeezing and tugging it. "Are you going to fuck me again?" she asked with an optimistic air to her voice.

"I want you to fuck me, sweetie," Sara said, a small grin creeping across her face.

"I can ride you, if that's what you want," Katie said, her face still a deep red as she bit her lower lip.

"Oh no, I don't want you to ride me. I have...something else in mind..."

"Oh yeah, what is it?" Katie asked, her fingers teasing the underside of Sara's mushroom tip, making it flex and throb at the sensation. Sara let go of her cock to let Katie have her fun with it, and she took the cue, resuming the slow, steady stroking that Sara was giving herself.

"I didn't bring all those eggs just to show them off to you," Sara said, leaning over to grab the small cooler bag she had brought, careful not to move too far as to keep Katie still stroking her off. Sara hooked a finger into the strap of the bag, and was able to shimmy it over to her, quickly unzipping it and pulling one of the six eggs from it. "I brought them for you to try."

"What do you mean, try?" Katie asked, her hand pausing momentarily as she gave Sara a slightly puzzled look. "Like...to eat?"

"Of course, what else would I mean?" Sara said, giggling a bit as she handed the egg to Katie, who let go of Sara's cock and took it.

"But I...I'm not sure..." Katie stammered, her eyes darting between the egg and Sara's face. "What if...if I don't like having, you know, my own..." she said, looking down at Sara's massive cock, which throbbed and occasionally flexed, it's head swelling up briefly each time it did.

"Trust me, you're going to love it," Sara said, reaching down to hold her dick near the base, giving it a gentle squeeze to make it plump up in her grip. "And besides, it won't be anything permanent. Not after only eating one, anyway."

"You sure?" Katie said, her teeth gently digging into her lower lip again as she stared down at Sara's swollen member, the veins bulging as Sara gripped it.

"Positive," Sara said, giving Katie a look of encouragement. "If you don't like it, it'll be gone before you know it. But at least you can say you tried!"

"I mean, I have always wondered what it must be like," Katie said, and Sara could smell her arousal beginning to pick up again, her pheromones creeping into her nostrils as she pondered eating the egg in her hands. "Will it hurt?"

"A little discomfort at first, but then," Sara said, shaking her cock up and down a bit in her hand, "pure bliss afterwards!"

"How do I--"

"Just use your finger to make a hole in the shell, and drink it down," Sara said, eagerly watching as Katie used her thumb to punch a hole in the semi-firm shell of the egg. Instantly the scent hit her nostrils, the erotic aroma that the eggs exuded made her pussy leak around the base of her cock. It was a smell like sweet, fresh pussy mixed with a soft, natural musk, not unpleasant in the slightest but highly arousing, and quite strong.

Katie inhaled hard and deep, her eyes closing briefly before she brought the egg to her mouth and tipped it back, letting the syrupy contents pour into her mouth. She let out a quiet moan and tipped it back further, swallowing it down quickly as Sara slowly stroked herself off once again. The sight of the mom-bodied woman devouring one of her eggs drove Sara wild with lust, but she couldn't blow her load just yet. There was something she wanted, something she *needed* to feel before she could let herself ejaculate again.

Within seconds Katie had pulled the egg away from her mouth, taking in a few deep breaths as she placed the empty shell on the blanket in front of her alongside the newly birthed clutch. Sara could see that she drained every drop from it, and as Katie wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, all the she-cocked woman could do was wait with a nervous pit in her stomach for the effects to take place.

"How long does it usually take?" Katie asked nervously, "I don't feel any different yet..."

"Give it a few minutes, it won't take too long," Sara replied, remembering how relatively quick her first experience had taken. How she had rushed into Lindsey's bathroom mid-workout to watch in simultaneous horror and arousal as a large, near-footlong penis began to emerge from her pubic mound, dripping precum and dying to fuck. If she wasn't so absolutely, ravenously horny right after her transformation, she likely would have been terrified of what had happened to her, but the desire to procreated, to put her newly grown dick to work overrode the bodily fear she experienced.

And while she barely had time to take in what was happening to her, she felt *something*, not quite a voice but more a consciousness inside of her mind reveal what had happened to her. All at once in a blur that seemed to last for hours but was only mere moments, the consciousness, which Sara realized must have been related to the ever-present voice in her mind now, relayed everything to her, easing her fears and heightening her sexual desires. It had told her that the egg she ate had transformed her, had made her one with her own sexuality, and would allow her to experience pleasures of the flesh that she could only dream of. It comforted her, told her to let go and trust her body and instincts, and most vividly, to find a tight, wet pussy to sow her seed inside of.

"Is it warm in here?" Katie asked, fanning herself off. Her neck and upper chest were now growing a bit red to match her face, with sweat beading up across her soft body. "I feel hot..."

"That's normal, it means it's working," Sara said, reassuringly, reminded of how blisteringly hot she felt during each of her own transformations. "It's going to feel really intense, but don't worry, it won't last long. I promise."

"Yeah it's definitely getting intense," Katie said, sweat beginning to drip from her forehead. "Holy shit...can you turn my AC up, please?"

"Of course," Sara said, standing up, her massive cock wobbling and bouncing, still rock hard. Sara could feel it throbbing through the walls of her pussy, and as she clenched her pelvic muscles, she watched it flex hard as her pussy gripped her shaft. Her urethra gaped wide, a strand of precum clinging to her tip as she made her way over to the air conditioner, setting it to max. "Hopefully that helps!"

"Thank you...that...oh fuck...that feels a little better," Katie stammered, now getting up herself to slide back onto the couch, her hands rubbing her pubic mound. "I'm cramping really bad..."

"It's okay, sweetie," Sara said, moving to sit sideways next to her on the couch, her cock pointing towards her. "You're almost there, it's going to be amazing!"

"Oh fuck...oh FUCK!" Katie moaned, and moved her hands away from her body. As she did, Sara could see a small bump beginning to form a few inches above her pussy, no bigger than a quarter. It throbbed and swelled, in rhythm with Katie's pulse, and before Sara's eyes the small bump elongated and thickened fairly quickly into a thumb-sized nub of flesh with loose, baggy skin around the base. The fleshy protrusion was slightly darker than Katie's pale skin tone, and as it continued to swell and enlarge, a slit, almost like a seam, appeared at the tip.