Sara's Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seraph heard himself answering, the truth spilling out of him despite his best efforts. "I enjoyed her taking it, but I was scared. It felt so good it hurt."

Talia laughed and stroked his face, unlacing her fingers from behind Seraph's head. "I know it did, baby. It always does." She thought for a moment before continuing. "You're beautiful, you know? I'd like to have you more when we're done here."

Seraph didn't respond. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction of freely admitting that she was beautiful. She hadn't asked any question, so he could keep his mouth silent.

"When I give your wills away I won't be able to force you to fuck me, but I wonder if you would anyway? If Sara and I come to you and offer ourselves, will you have us after all we've done to you? Would you like seeing our tongues on either side of your cock?" Talia took his cock from her sex and pointed it down, directing it into Sara's mouth as he slid forward again.

Seraph tried to reject her, to scream no and to tell Talia that she was wretched. He looked down for a moment, and he saw Talia's plump, well fucked sex and Sara's come slick mouth. He kept slowly rocking his hips, making a mess of his friend's mouth. His lust won. "I couldn't refuse you."

Talia giggled and kissed him. "My perfect little masochist. I think I might love you more than Sara does." She giggled some more before the three of them went quiet for a few minutes as the finished the transfer from Talia's sex to Sara's mouth.

Talia straightened. "I'll let you have my ass again, some time. After how good you've been to us, you deserve it. For now, a deal is a deal, and I'm going to release your wills. The spell is complicated, so allow me some time. Go get a washcloth for us."

Talia rolled off of Sara's face and laced her fingers through Sara's hair again. She brought her lover's mouth to her sex again and Sara set about cleaning Talia out with her tongue. Seraph quickly returned with a washcloth and the three washed their sexes clean.

"Rest for a while, you two. I'll need you lucid for what's next. Seraph and Sara lied on the bed, folded themselves around each other, and slept heavily.