All Comments on 'Sara's visit'

by JillGrix

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tingling

A very nice story- infact our very own long time fantasy which we carried out. I was away from home for quite some time and one day when it had been over a month being away from home my wife conveyed to me on phone that my sister and her husband were visiting and would be there for a week and if convenient I come over. My b.i.l. has always been hitting on my wife off and on and I gave my wife a go ahead to sample his wares and I would be back in time to meet them. I came back on the third day of their visit and it was all very happy all round at home. During our lovemaking that night there was added fervour in my wifes actions and on my nudging she said it that she had done it- and that she had fucked in my absence not once but twice every night in our room and bed with my b.i.l. and was really very excited and was now wantonly seking him again. The same was repeated the next night and the next in our bed in threesomes and my wife was radiant after all these overdoses of fucking that she was content that the fuck-draught of the month was fulfilled in the week.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cuck hasn't seen his wife for two months so he makes her a whore with another man. Pimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous