Sarasota Bar Blowjob

Story Info
Wife blows stranger.
1k words
3.67
17.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So my wife stopped by a bar on her way home the other night. She sat at the end of the bar to be out of the way and enjoy the peace and quiet.

This guy came in and sat next to her and ordered a drink. He was friendly and outgoing as was she. She has full tattoos on her arms and back, 5' 2" with a great smile, full lips and high cheekbones. She has great tits and ass.

They started chatting and he offered to buy her a shot. She said I probably shouldn't. He said loosen up a little, life is short. She said okay and threw back a shot of Milagro. She said that was a lot of tequila. Whew. She began to get chatty with him a bit. He was asking her if she likes to party and such. Asked her if she was single, she said she was married but liked to have fun. He said like what type of fun, other people? She laughed and said she liked to mix it up once and awhile with her husband. He said damn, I was hoping you were single. She said really, is this your pickup line? He said no, it's been awhile and I thought I could get a blowjob or something. She almost spit out her drink laughing. She said "Just a Blowjob"?

He said well, I can get a blow job but most get scared off.

Well this got her attention. She said what do you mean?  He said I have a very big DICK! So I try to warn any chick beforehand.

At this point she started to get really horny. She got up and used the restroom and called me. She said I met this guy at the bar and he really wants his "BIG" dick sucked and wont leave me alone. I asked what she wanted to do? She said she was super horney and wanted to do this. I said for sure, rock it. Just take a pic of you with it! LOL

She went back to the bar and said game on, you pay my tab and meet me at my truck outside. She walked out to her truck to see if he was bullshitting. He came out and got into the passenger seat and said well alright!  She drove to the back of the parking lot and parked. He said you are really gonna do this, she said lets see what ya got and reached over and grabbed his dick. Yes he had a nice package from the outside but she crawled over the armrest to take his shorts off to see what he really had packing.

After she pulled his shorts off she gasped and said wholly shit, this guy wasn't lying. She wrapped her hand around this shaved giant uncut cock n balls  and began stroking it. He reclined the seat back so she had more room to work. He said what do ya think, this is where most chicks get scared!

She laughed and said let's see how big it gets. She continued to stroke it until it started to become hard. She took a deep breath and put the tip in and started to work her way down it as best as she could. She choked and coughed on it trying to force this thing down her throat. It continued to grow in her mouth. She pulled off to catch her breath but kept stroking this big cock. She asked how am I doing? He said fucking great. He reached over and grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples. He pulled her shirt off to get at her tits. She put her mouth back onto his cock and felt his hand on the back of her head. He grabbed her hair and started to fuck her mouth with deep strokes.

She was gagging and coughing on him with her saliva running down his cock and balls. She pulled off of him, she said this thing is huge. Fuck! He said we can. She laughed and said let's try to get through this on our first date. Then go from there. He agreed and said let's see how you finish.  Not many can.

She took this as a challenge and really started to suck this thing. Forcing her mouth and throat as far down as she could on his dick. He was like alright, this is awesome and grabbed her head with both hands and fucked her mouth good. She pulled off and asked if he was close?

He said he could if he wanted too. She grabbed her phone and put the camera into video mode. She said here, video this. He laughed and said ok, for sure. He took the phone in one hand and his dick in his other. He slapped her face with his cock and began stroking it while she licked him up and down to his balls. He stroked himself for awhile.

He said ok, we are close. He asked, "Do you want it rough or are you gonna take your time?" She said give it to me, cum in my throat and mouth. He grabbed her head in one hand and had the camera in the other. He forced her mouth onto his cock and began fucking her mouth deep. He wasn't being nice as he forced her onto him as far as she could take it. He pulled her off and forced her head back down as fast as she could. This went on until she noticed his balls began to pull up and his cock began to grow. He said here ya go "SMILE for the camera"! His cock began to pulse in her mouth. She knew he was about to explode. He released her head and began to stroke the base of his cock while she kept her mouth and throat on his dick while he came. His dick kept unloading cum down her throat, she was like is this gonna end.

His load squeezed out the sides of her mouth as she swallowed as fast as she could. He finally stopped unloading his cum. She pulled off his dick and kept stroking it while it fell limp in her hand and asked how she did. He said top 5. She said all right. Leave me your number and I may get back to you for a second date...You have any friends? LOL