Sarayu Aunty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning, I woke up with the pleasurable expectation of an enjoyable day ahead. Sarayu's body and face still played in my mind as I shot off a load in the shower. I knew Rishi's dad would leave for work around 9:30am or so and timed my visit to their house accordingly. Neena aunty opened the door herself, a welcoming look on her face. As soon as I went inside, I pinned her body against the wall and started kissing her passionately. All the horniness of the last few days had come to a crux. My hard cock ground against her belly while I made out on her face - my hands roughly groping and squeezing her breasts as our bodies writhed against each other. Just then I heard footsteps from inside the house and backed off wondering if uncle was still at home. Turned out to be Rishi.

He was obviously startled at my presence and there was look of pain and some disgust on his face as he saw the two of us together. But he said nothing. Ever since that first time he caught us, Rishi had always maintained a pained silence when we came across his mother and I. At first it was a bit disconcerting to know that he was nearby and sometimes watching our lovemaking. I had gotten over it with time but I know Neena was still a bit troubled with her son's presence. I was impatient already - not having been with Neena for a while and then having met Sarayu aunty just a few days ago.

I pulled Neena by the hand and took her to the dining table. It was only a matter of seconds before I had her flat on her back, knees bent and over my shoulder as my head bent down to let my tongue ravage her inner thighs. There was a no-bra and no-panty rule for her and a no-underwear rule for me whenever we knew we were getting together. This was to ensure easy access and reduce any wastage time when we met.

Neena was already wet as I placed my lips on her protruding clit and started flicking it. I alternated my tonguing between her clit and the folds of her beautiful pussy, feeling her body tense up slowly. Her sighs got louder and louder and then turned into gentle moans as I bought her to a climax. I love eating pussy and Neena always tasted wonderful. The inner petals of her vaginal walls looked like warm rose petals, glistening with her juices and a familiar musky odor emanating from them. As Neena aunty's body bucked and slowly eased to stillness, I lifted my head up and moved towards her breasts. I suckled each one slowly, the engorged nipples felt lovely in my mouth. After a few minutes of toying with her breasts, it was time to move up again and this time to engage in series of long passionate kisses on her mouth as she held me tightly against her body. My crotch ground against her wet pussy, my cock rubbing against her inner thighs as we remained in a tight embrace.

I was not done with my eating fest. I moved back down to between her thighs. Once again, I started lapping her pussy and her clit. She was not yet fully recovered from the previous orgasm and I could sense her body was highly sensitive to my ministrations. I used one hand to slowly rub and caress her inner thighs. Two fingers disappeared into her pussy and remained in a pistoning in-out motion as I chewed on her clit. A few centimeters below I could see her bottom-hole. My fingers alternated between probing her pussy and caressing the outer walls of her anal opening. I sensed her body bucking for a second climax. I immediately took my forefinger and pushed inside her anus as my mouth remain clamped on her pussy. The climax was immediate - she let out a series of loud throaty moans as her thighs clamped against my head till the pleasure subsided. I took my forefinger out of her bottom and then stood up, looking at her magnificent body.

Neena had a beautiful, affectionate smile on her face as she looked up at me. I held my hand out to help Neena sit up. She wrapped her legs around my hips and we embraced for a long series of kisses. Finally, I grabbed her by the hips, lifted her up and stepped back to sat on dining the chair nearby. I knew this was uncle's place at the dining table. And I had made it a point to always sit on his chair while making out or eating his wife. I had always felt it was a terrible crime that her husband wasn't spending all his free time pleasuring this lovely woman. I shifted back the bottom of her saree, sliding it up her thighs. She positioned herself over my cock and slid onto it, sitting on my lap facing me. This was one of our favorite positions. No fucking, but simply holding each other close as we made out and with my cock stiff and hard standing safely inside her beautiful moist pussy. Occasionally we'd rock back and forth gently. Every now and then I'd push her body, arching it back so I could bend down and suckle her breasts.

I would invariably eat Neena aunty out two to three times or finger her to an orgasm before a proper fuck. Satisfied with a few strong orgasms, there was no pressure to for me wait for her to climax before I came inside her. Often, she would come once or twice before I did. It was tough to control an approaching orgasm when your hard stiff cock is squeezed by a climaxing pussy - but this control was something that had improved over a period of time. I got up out of the chair, still lifting her and with my cock trapped inside her pussy. I turned and slowly walked towards her bedroom. Neena always loved this lift-and-walk movement - she said her pussy felt so full and fucked whenever this happened. Sometimes I'd stop and lift her body to bounce it up and down on my cock a few times but this was physically taxing so I could only do it a few seconds. This was guaranteed to make her cry out loudly in pleasure.

And so, I did that to her as we got to her bedroom and then laid her down gently on the edge of the bed. This was another ritual - we always fucked on her husband's side of the bed. Still young then, I used to have a big ego boost at the thought of fucking Neena in the place where her husband should be. In later years, some of that macho, need-to-feel-better-than-the-other-man spirit subsided.

I leaned over the bed, Neena's thighs wrapped around my hips and plunged into her. She wriggled her hips up and down to match my movements. God! It felt so good. It was moments like this that killed any feelings of guilt or regret for what I was doing. Her moist and wet pussy felt smooth and velvety against my moving cock. I slowly increased the pace of my thrusts. I could see Neena starting to respond as I moved in and out of her vaginal opening. Every few thrusts or so, I'd stop and bend down to enjoy a long tonguing session with her mouth and then continue again. As always, she was a most alluring sight to behold - dishevelled sari, blouse pulled up to expose her voluminous full breasts, eyes half closed, face contorted with pleasure and her smooth thighs pressed against the side of my body just above the hips.

Suddenly for the first time since I had arrived at Neena's house, a memory of Sarayu aunty flashed into my mind. It was like a virility booster and I felt like my cock was getting harder than it had been. I could see Neena's face with her eyes half-closed suddenly replaced with an image of Sarayu lying below me, making loud throaty moans. The images kept getting interchanged between the two of them. For a few minutes, I felt like it was really Sarayu aunty's stunning body that was being royally fucked by me. God - i don't think I had felt so incredibly aroused ever and my cock was at bursting point. I really couldn't hold on much longer and just as Neena's orgasm began to build, I came inside her - with a set of loud groans. I could sense she was a bit disappointed at my coming before her

As the pulses of pleasure subsided and my throbbing penis shrunk and stopped twitching, I collapsed onto Neena aunty's body, my face buried in her neck. Neena started caressing my hair with her hand.

"What's gotten into you? You are so excited today. Made the same noise as you did on the phone day before."

I made a gentle peck of a kiss on her neck and punted with a response of being over aroused due to the long gap since our last meeting. I really didn't think she would have liked to know that I had come inside of her while thinking about someone else. A small pool of my cum had overflown from her pussy and was trickling down her thighs to the bedsheet. This had happened before. If it wasn't too big a pool, she'd just wipe it with her panty and let it dry off. The yellow stains were noticeable if you looked for them and with her husband usually not in during the daytime, they were unlikely to be discovered. This time she had to act fast before a massive blob settled on the bedsheet. We both got up and headed to the bathroom for a warm shower together.

It was nearly five in the evening when I made my departure. It had been a torrid lust-filled day with Neena. I did my share of groping, fondling, kissing, licking and fucking her over and over again. I did manage to get her to take me in her mouth, something she was not comfortable with yet. She still hadn't allowed me to come in her mouth - it was always either her breasts or into a nearby piece of cloth - usually her panty or bra or a towel. But an improvement over the first time I had tried to get a blowjob from her. We kept out of Rishi's way but I am sure he heard us loud and clear. Neena aunty had gotten louder and more expressive in her moans over the months since we became lovers. Sometime in the afternoon, when I was trying to get my penis to recover, we had spent a long time cuddled on the living room sofa with my hands fingering her pussy while my mouth ravaged her breasts and her face. If a neighbour had passed by the front door, I'm sure her sounds of pleasure could have been heard. As I headed to leave, I gave her a long goodbye kiss at the door and we agreed to talk the next day. Being a Sunday, it would have been difficult to meet but we could usually find time to have a arousing conversation on the phone.

My cock had been well used and it was going to need some rest, or so I thought, as I headed home. My mother had come back early from work.

"You had a phone call from a classmate named Sanjay. He asked you to phone back."

I had to then explain to her who Sanjay was. He had left his number to call back which I promptly did. After a few rings, I could hear the clicks as the phone was picked up at the other end.

"Hello" - a female voice spoke. I recognized Sarayu aunty's voice.

"Hello aunty. This is Sri. Can I talk to Sanjay?"

"Oh - hello Sri. Sanjay has just gone out for a few minutes to the market to buy some bread."

"Ah ok. He had called earlier but I was out."

" Yes , I know. We have tickets for the cricket match for tomorrow. Your uncleji got four tickets from someone at his office today. Sachin is not here so we have one extra ticket. Would you like to join us?"

This was out of the blue and most unexpected. The WI were touring India and basically beating us black and blue. While making out with Neena aunty on her sofa earlier that day, I had gotten to see parts of Gavaskar's superfast century against Marshall & co on day one of the test match that day. India seemed to be in a good position. There was no way I was saying no to the offer.

"Yes of course. I'd love to - fantastic to get to see the match live."

"We are going to leave a little late, closer to lunch time though. We'll be leaving around 11:30 only. Why don't you come here and we'll drive over from our house? We can drop you back too. You said yes right away. Don't you need to ask your parents first?"

"They'll be fine aunty - I'll definitely be there before 11:30 tomorrow."

"Ok. Bye then."

"Bye aunty - good night."

"Good night - Sri."

Maybe I was just imagining it, but that last good-night statement appeared to have a flirty tone to it. That short conversation with Sarayu aunty had begun arousing me again. My penis was starting to harden but it was painful now after the overuse during the day. I figured I'd go tell my mom about the plans for tomorrow and distract myself from thoughts of Sarayu. As expected, my mom didn't really mind. She did insist that I carry a shawl or blanket. It was only late October but the weather had cooled down considerably and if a breeze set in, it could get a bit chilly. I was not too keen on carrying a blanket along as I thought it was too wimpy and not man-like, but ultimately had to give in to my mother who threatened to withhold permission to go if I didn't. By night time, I was ready to have a pleasurable wank off, fantasizing alternately about Neena aunty, Sarayu aunty and Thilaga (our housemaid - more on that separately).

I woke up, excited and in anticipation of a great day ahead. First there was the match to look forward to. The West Indies time had all those greats that I looked up to - Lloyd, Richards, Haynes, Greenidge, Marshall - the list was endless, they were an awesome team. I was also hoping for India to do well, following up on the great start they had the previous day. Secondly, I would be spending time near Sarayu aunty! I was not sure what the food situation was going to be and on the advice of my mom had a fairly hearty brunch before setting off to Sanjay's house. I decided to cycle over to his place.

My heart dropped when Sarayu aunty answered the doorbell. She looked even more stunning today than when I had met her a few days ago. My stare was long and obvious. She looked back at me, locking eyes and then with a somewhat enigmatic smile asked me to come in. They were all nearly ready to leave - Sanjay was just then finishing up a late breakfast. He asked me why I was carrying a shawl with me which I then had to explain. I had planned to just leave it at Sanjay's house and pick it on the way back - that way my mother would never know. Sarayu aunty would have none of it - if my mother had instructed me to do so, I would have to take it. If i was embarrassed to carry it (which I was), she would carry it along. So, that topic ended right there.

Sanjay's dad walked in just then. We started talking about the match. He turned out to be a cricket buff and we spent some time talking about the players, Gavaskar's century the day before, previous test matches, the fragility of the Indian bowling etc etc. Sanjay didn't join much in the talk and I gathered later during the day that he wasn't much into sports at all. Sarayu aunty had little or no interest in the details and only in the results - whether India was going to win or lose. During this entire time, I kept peeking to look at her amazing body and face - each time I did, I caught her looking at me. To use the cliche, her eyes were big and beautiful and accentuated by kohl. The rest of the makeup on her face help highlighted the darkness of the kohl, making her eyes stand out. As time went, I could see the edge of a teasing smile on her face each time I looked at her and then turned my gaze away. It was a good thing that Sanjay was eating and his dad was too busy talking about cricket to notice our frequent glances at each other.

Eventually we made our way to their car. Sanjay's dad was driving. Sanjay wanted to sit in the front passenger seat - I would have thought you'd outgrown that by the time one hit eighteen, but apparently not in his case. I was a bit disappointed in this. I was hoping to sit behind uncle and therefore get a good view of Sarayu aunty in the front. I could then discreetly check her out and lech to my heart's content without arousing any suspicion. But now that was not to be.

They owned a Fiat, not seen on the roads anymore - which was one of a handful of popular cars in the market. It was pretty small car and when I sat behind uncle, I could feel a bit squished - having to adjust myself to sit at an angle. Sarayu aunty sat on the seat beside me. She had a very pleasant perfume on. I noticed her hair for the first time - not long like many Indian women of her age. It was thick and lustrous but only down to just below her neck and tied at the back. Her petite body looked amazing wrapped in a flowery blue saree. I noticed that her blouse was a bit short on the fore-arms, though not sleeveless, but a little loose as well. Her fingernails had a matching blue polish onto them. Later during the ride, I noticed the same on her toe nails. She obviously liked to groom herself well and I had no reason to complain as I rode in the car, sitting beside this stunning beauty.

Uncle started talking about how he had gotten the tickets from someone who owed him a favour and what that favour was etc etc. I had come across several civil service uncles before - some in my family - and they all had an extended importance of themselves and their powers by virtue of their holding offices in the government. The conversation then veered to the school, exams, cricket and then onto a variety of random topics. Sarayu aunty was clearly not interested, possibly having heard many of his stories several times before. A warm sun had appeared in the morning and I could see Sanjay nodding off in the front seat after having a hearty meal just a little while before. That left just me and uncle. Thankfully he did most of the talking and I only had to make suitable interjections in the middle to show that I was paying attention. Sunday traffic was normally light but we had quite distance to cover from Vasant Vihar to the Kotla ground. It was at an intersection near India Gate that the car had to brake suddenly due to an oncoming rickshaw whose driver clearly had no interest in following traffic signal rules. For about thirty seconds or so, we cursed the rickshaw driver (who had sped past us in the opposite direction), made a few "Thank God" exclamations and then resumed.

It was only then that I noticed that my hand covered Sarayu aunty's. In the sudden jerk after the brake, my left hand had slipped and covered hers. Moreover, as a gut reaction I had ended grasping her fingers, rather than just a simple touch. I looked up at her and she was looking back at me again, with that hint of a teasing smile. She had made no move to eliminate the contact, leaving her fingers grasped in mine. I had a split-second decision to make which I think sealed things for the future. I decided leave my hand where it is and see if she made any move to remove it or made any objection. But, she didn't. For the rest of the fifteen-minute journey to Kotla grounds, I had her hand in mine - occasionally squeezing it and using one or two fingers to caress hers. Uncle continued with his talk. Sarayu aunty spent her time looking out the window, occasionally glancing in front at her husband in case he looked back but otherwise remained silent. My mind was in an excited, aroused daze - a visible tentpole forming in my jeans. For some reason, Sarayu aunty hadn't glanced and noticed it yet. Here I was, holding the hands of an absolutely gorgeous aunty in the back of a car with her husband driving in front and her son there as well - and she was someone I had met for the first time only a couple of days ago. If I could, I would have stopped the car right there and fucked her right in the middle of Connaught Place with the traffic still and the public watching.

It took some time to get a parking slot and by the time we got to our seats, play after lunch had resumed. India was going strong and Vengsarkar was looking to finish up a great innings. I ended up sitting next to Sarayu aunty, with uncle on her other side and Sanjay seated next to him. Clearly only uncle and I had any real interest in the match. For Sanjay it was more the stadium experience and for aunty, well she was just being there with family. Kotla seats were not the most comfortable in the Eighties and the stadium was full, it being a Sunday. The section we were in was comparatively nicer as it was a VIP section (which really didn't mean much in practical terms). The crowd was loud and raucous. It was exciting to watch the WI bowlers. Holding's run up action was so silky smooth to watch.