Sarayu Aunty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were enough distractions to ensure that Sarayu aunty and I could keep checking each other out periodically. But that was all we were able to do then. There was just too much of a crowd around. Also, uncle would keep leaning across aunty to make a comment to me about what was happening on the field. Aunty had packed some wonderfully tasting aloo parathas which we ate at some point in the afternoon. It was past 3pm, around tea-time in the match, that a breeze started setting in. As my mother had predicted, it started getting a bit uncomfortably nippy. Aunty then pointed to the shawl I had gotten along and asked if she could use it to which I immediately said a yes. She spread the shawl across her top and down to her knees. Play resumed after tea and the sun dipped behind a patch of clouds. There was no rain, but the disappearance of the sun along with the breeze caused a visible drop in temperature in the stadium which was pretty much open and uncovered. Aunty noticed me shivering slightly in my seat.

"You should take the shawl from me. See - your mother was right all along."

"No aunty, you keep it. I'm fine. There's only an hour or so left of the match today."

We went back and forth like this for a minute or so.

"Look, let me spread the shawl so it will cover both of us. That should be fine, don't you think?"

I couldn't really argue against this. The net result was the shawl spread across both our bodies covering our hands up to our knees. It certainly felt good to be warm again. I stopped shivering after a few minutes and relaxed back in my seat.

Uncle leaned over aunty again - "Warm now?", he asked and I replied with an affirmative. He settled back in his seat.

I suddenly felt some movement under the shawl. It was Sarayu aunty's hand, slowly progressing towards my side. I glanced at her and saw her looking right at me. We held our gazes at each other as I moved my right hand slowly in her direction. A few seconds later I had her hand in mine. I turned back to watch the match, grasping her fingers. Much like earlier in the afternoon, I started with squeezing her hand and caressing her fingers with mine. I occasionally looked back the rows behind us and to the side to see if anyone was staring at us or had noticed something untoward. Luck was with me. I lifted my hand from hers and moved it up to her wrist and then to her elbow. I began a series of gentle squeezes and caresses across arm. She shifted her position slightly to allow me better access. A little while later, she started reciprocating. I could feel her fingers caress mine and gently pass over my arm. The experience was super arousing. I was glad that my tentpole was hidden below the shawl.

The match continued - a little less engrossing once the West Indies innings started. Uncle would lean over periodically as before to comment on Kapil Dev's bowling. Each time he did so, Sarayu aunty and I would freeze our hand movements till he settled back in his seat. I kept thinking what a dolt he must be for not noticing his wife and my arms stuck against each other. Sarayu aunty occasionally chipped in with a cricketing question which either I or her husband would answer but kept her poise otherwise. The skin of her arm felt wonderfully, smooth and velvety. I was sure she had shaved there recently. Every now and that impish smile would appear on her face when looking at me - as we shared our own little secret below the shawl.

Given how things were progressing, I was not very happy when the play ended for the day. I would have been more than willing to spend added time with Sarayu aunty in the exact same seating position. We folded up the blanket, rose out of our seats and made to go out. The crowd was not the most orderly as expected and there was some jostling and pushing happening as we headed towards the exit. Sanjay dropped back to hold his mother's hand. As soon as he did this, Sarayu aunty turned back towards me and held her other hand out - for me to take. It was like a mother leading her child in a very guardian-like fashion. This somehow felt so intimate and caring. I was hoping that when we got back to the car, I could repeat more of the hand holding. But this was not to happen. Sarayu insisted on sitting in the front this time. I had to console myself with staring from the back - which was nowhere as good as sitting beside and holding and caressing her hands. That was so much more intimate.

It was starting to darken by the time we reached back at their house. I kept playing the events of the day over and over in my mind. I could sense Sarayu aunty was interested in me and I could take it further. I needed to see how I could find opportunities to meet and see her again and how I could manage any alone-time with her. I also desperately needed to go home and wank off. My cock was throbbing painfully inside my jeans. As we neared their house, aunty invited me to have dinner at their house before going back home. I would have loved to say yes - anything to spend more time near this lovely mother of two. But my own mom had given strict instructions for an immediate return home after the match. I declined politely and could see a puzzled look on her face as I did so.

As we got out of the car, she turned to Sanjay and said "I'm famished. I'll make Chole Bhature today. Most of the ingredients are ready so it will be quick."

Sanjay said, "My favorite."

"Thank you maa" he continued and leaned over to give her an affectionate kiss on her cheek.

I said my goodbye and headed to where i had parked my cycle in the morning. Uncle gave me the typical "go safely" instructions and went inside. Sanjay had rushed indoors, probably to empty a full bladder. Aunty remained back to watch me take my cycle and head towards their gate.

"Did you enjoy the day?"

"Oh, yes. very much aunty."

I looked into her eyes deeply as I said this. She blushed and a smile appeared on her face.

"I'm glad I asked Sanjay to have you come."

So, it was her suggestion! Hmm. That was informative and arousing at the same time.

"Well, thank you so much, aunty."

"Is that all? Didn't you see how Sanjay thanked me?"

Again - that teasing smile, accompanied by a small laugh.

I stared at her a few seconds before it dawned on my what she was referring at. I leaned forward and gave her a small peck on her cheek. I could feel the freckly surface of her face and take in the gentle perfume of her body. I moved my face back to see her still looking at me with a quizzical smile on her face, that seemed to ask "That's all?"

I hesitated a few seconds and then moved my head forward again. I kissed her on the cheek again, this time more slowly and leaving a wet imprint. Then one more kiss and then another. It was a good thing, that it was dark and everyone in the neighbourhood inside their homes. We really didn't have much cover to ourselves.

A few kisses on the one cheek and she kept standing in the same place without moving. The temptation was too much. I placed on finger on her chin and moved my lips to the other cheek. I alternated between her two cheek, placing wet kisses and licking the outline of her faces. I could see her eyes were closed and she was enjoying this. When I stopped, she opened her eyes to look at me. God - she looked so stunningly lovely! Her pouty red lips were just too beautiful to resist. I used a finger to pull her lower lip down and then cupped her face to plant my mouth on hers. Her lips tasted so wonderfully sweet. We must have kissed long and passionately for several seconds, her face in my two hands. I placed kisses on mouth and then her face and back to her lips again. It felt like heaven and I could have gone on like that for eternity.

Suddenly we heard a noise and her name being called from inside. It was uncle- a real kabab ki haddi!

We separated quickly. I saw her bring one hand up to wipe her lips. God - she looked so sexy and hot then, trying to hide any evidence!

"Call me at my home."

I whispered this quickly to her as we parted.

Uncle came out the door to see what was happening. Luckily by then, I was wheeling my cycle near the gate. I turned out and waved a goodbye to both of them and headed back home. What a lovely day it had been.