Sardar of Brick Kiln

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

( na gharka na ghatka is a Hindi proverb describing the dog of a washerman, which roams with his master between his house and washing river bank without belonging either to the house or the river bank)

The girl disappeared in the darkness as she had appeared. I was pondering that almost everyone could perceive the fate of Mansi that night except the fact that I as her husband was a contriving to let their apprehension materialize. However, in my view it was mostly a sense of envy on the part of village folk as rejection by Bhim meant loss of extra income that the families had by sending their females to Bhim's den. Meanwhile, Bhim appeared and before getting into the driving seat he whispered to me, "Are you sure that we should proceed? You shouldn't regret later. Once I have advanced I will play on my own rules and you should not back up then or request me to stop."

Under the impact of the bhang, I was light and cheerful and without considering anything said, "I will be aroused to see her in your arms. She secretly dreamt of it, so I hope she won't regret when it's worked out in reality nor I think she is going to resist."

Bhim grinned, "She has only seen the loincloth. She will see what is inside."

Bhim got to the driving seat. Engine roared at ignition. I sat beside Mansi and we left the village. On the way, Mansi was laughing and all along was talking to Bhim. It sometimes occurred to my mind watching her talkative mood as if she was trying to get closer to Bhim.

From the Manbhanjan village, his den was about an hour's journey by car and we had already travelled by Jeep for forty minutes. It was dark outside with pleasant breeze of spring blowing intermittently through the vast wheat fields. Bhim stopped his jeep and came up with the idea of a game that I should walk to his den from there while he and Mansi drive by the jeep and he would like to see if in the darkness I could find my way to his den. Bhim placed it playfully and Mansi laughed and supported the game. Bhim looked at me and once again wanted to confirm, "Will it be okay with you?"

I wanted to give Bhim and Mansi some moments between the two only so that they could come closer. So I nodded and got out of his jeep. Bhim started his car again and Mansi said, "Hope you will not miss the road. Come sooner, we will be waiting."

They drove away, while I intentionally walked slowly to give them enough time. If they reached their place in next twenty minutes, it should have normally taken not more than an hour for me to reach there on foot. But I delayed my steps reaching his den after about one hour twenty minutes.

When I reached his den, I was extremely tensed and aroused at the anticipation of what was happening. The whole area was solitary and quiet except the noises of crickets from neary trees. I slowly approached his den without making any sound. I stood in the dark outside, near the window to watch them.

Bhim and Mansi were on the mattress of the pucca make-shift bed. The door was wide open, presumably Bhim left it open for me. The light of the room was on. It appeared that the initial barrier of hesitation between the two had already broken as I saw Bhim and Mansi cuddling on the bed. Mansi was still laughing and pleading to Bhim to close the door. But Bhim assured her that none dared to invade his privacy in his den. Even in her highly intoxicated state, Mansi asked him about the rumour of his liaison with other women. Bhim smiled and moving his fingers lovingly on her lips said, "If you once become my own, I promise I will not allow any other woman to take this place."

Mansi laughed like a drunkard and asked, "Is it certain that nobody would take my place?"

Bhim assured her with such adjectives about her beauty that his words surely inflated her ego and sense of self-importance. Pleased at his praises and assurance, Mansi mildly bit a finger of Bhim that was sensuously moving on her lips. A few seconds later, without slightest hesitation Mansi placed her lips on those of Bhim and the two remained lip locked sucking each other for, what seemed to me, infinity. Mansi was sucking his lips with the unbridled passion of an hungry tigress. Bhim responded to her slowly and I watched him lying at the bottom with my wife mounted on him and his hands were pressing the backside of Mansi's head to keep her lips steady on his as he pushed his tongue in the mouth of my wife. His tongue played rhythmically as his tongue explored her tongue and came out again to lick her thin pink lips and as he alternated this position, I could feel the delights of extra-marital caress that my wife was enjoying as she shut her eyes in pleasure.

When they broke the kiss, they talked something that was not very audible due to blurred voice of both. Then after sometime I heard Bhim say, "Do you really want to see it?"

"Yes," replied my wife, "Including the way you wrap it round your waist."

I understood she was still obsessed with his loincloth. Meanwhile, Bhim stood on his bed and started removing his trousers. He removed his shirt and vest too exposing his broad hairy chest. He had the strong body of a bull and I could see admiration in Mansi's eyes. Bhim was only in his loincloth. His buttocks were almost exposed and his front side, though covered by the flap of his loincloth, could not hide either the stallion like size of his dick nor his erection. Bhim took out a fresh loincloth from his stock and with the one still wore by him, he began to demonstrate the technique of wrapping it round on the existing one. But Mansi was crazy, she said, "Show me by removing the one you're wearing."

"But that will expose everything and I will be naked in front of you," Bhim tried to argue.

Mansi's reply took both me and Bhim by surprise, "I want to see that too. I had once seen the outline, I wish to see the real thing."

Bhim gave a last warning metaphorically, "Once you free a lion from the cage and wake it up, you may not be able to put it back to the cage till it has hunted its prey and satisfied its hunger."

Whether Mansi understood the actual significance in her intoxicated condition or not, she giggled at his words. She boastfully said, "I'm not afraid of any lion."

Bhim gave a last warning, "Bhabhi, your husband is my close friend. I'm your family friend. What you and your husband are after could be disastrous to our friendship. I'm not a good fellow like you and have many dark sides, you two are not aware of. Don't instigate me to be in my dark self."

Mansi looked at his eyes and said in a serious voice, "I want to see how you wrap it round and what it hides. I want to see the dark side that lured so many women."

"Don't blame me later," said Bhim.

Without wasting time, Bhim started unknotting the knot of his loincloth at his waist and started unfurling the flap till he was completely naked and his erect tool stood menacingly. Its huge size reminded me that of a stud. Mansi looked amazingly at his big throbbing cock surrounded by dark curly hairs. Bhim then demonstrated how the loincloth was wrapped and tied around waist, including the upright position in which the shaft needs to be placed there. Once it was over and Bhim was again in his loincloth, he looked amusingly at Mansi and said in Hindi, "Now you unfasten it once and then learn to fasten it again. From now on you will need to do it quite often."

For the first time since that evening it seemed to me as if Mansi felt slightly ashamed as her smile indicated. But without protest, she started to unfasten his loincloth by removing in shaky hands each fold of the long flap till his big hard dick was completely exposed once again. Bhim had bushy growth of dark and curly pubic hairs surrounding his manhood. Mansi moved her hands lovingly on his thick bush and took his nearly 8.5" hard cock in her palms. As I watched my wife caressing the manhood of Bhim, I grew harder.

I heard Mansi requesting Bhim once again to put off the light and close the door of the room as she felt that it was becoming the time for me to reach there. Bhim assured her, "I want to see your beautiful body. How can I do it without light? And when enjoying with me don't bother to be disturbed by anyone, even your husband won't dare to disturb when you are pleasing this undisputed lord of the brick kiln."

After a pause, he asked, "He will be rather happy to see you enjoying. You're lucky to have a liberal husband like him, who encouraged you to fulfill your desires and become my randi(slut)!"

Still moving her hands lovingly on his manhood, Mansi expressed her shock, "Don't use such dirty words."

"What else should I use?" teasingly asked Bhim, "For a married woman on the bed of a mafia don like me at this hour and caressing his dick in the absence of her husband?"

"Uuff," protested Mansi, "You're very rough and foul mouthed."

Bhim smiled, "It's just the beginning and you will hear many rough and tough words and see similar actions. And I am sure a hot bitch like you, will enjoy foul and vulgar words too when you engage in real vulgar works with me!"

Mansi was ashamed at his way of speaking and hugged Bhim to hide her face in his broad hairy chest. Bhim put his arms around him hugging her. Then he said to her, "You saw me, now it's time for me to see your treasure. Since you started wearing those western outfits I too just saw the outlines of your treasures."

My wife seemed more ashamed at his words and simply pretended to deny, "No... please."

"I told you, not to tease the sleeping lion and let it out of the cage," Bhim replied as he pushed her to the bed, "Don't worry, I will not strip you."

Mansi was lying on her back and Bhim deftly removed the pallu of her saree even though she instinctively tried to resist Bhim. Bhim lifted her arms upward above her head and used the flap of his loincloth to tie her hands. Her upper body part was covered by her bra and blouse as the pallu was already removed. He didn't bother to unhook them but roughly pushed them up to her neck exposing her soft and smooth flesh mounds and started kneading them most passionately and asked Mansi, "You're enjoying it, isn't it?"

Mansi didn't reply but allowed him to keep fondling both her mounds like balloons. As I watched my wife getting her boobs kneaded by Bhim, I was highly aroused. After fondling her boobs for quite sometime when Bhim looked at her boobs he began to appreciate her beautiful mounds, the creamy areolas and her stiff nipples. Quite loudly, Bhim said to her, "With a sexy and beautiful body like that, it is not proper that you should be enjoyed only by your husband. You should cater to the needs of others too."

My wife seemed to enjoy the passionate caress of Bhim. Bhim in the meantime started kissing her tits, moving his hands most seductively on her midriff to grope her youthful bare parts and then took her left nipple in his mouth and started sucking.

"Aahhh...aaahhh," was everything that came out of Mansi's mouth as Bhim alternated sucking between her two nipples. It was clear from the sounds she made and her body gestures, that my wife was enjoying what Bhim was doing to her bare boobs.

Keeping her engrossed and busy by sucking her nipples, Bhim used his hands slowly to move Mansi's saree and petticoat upwards up to her waist and to expose her groin covered by a netted thong panty. Like an expert partner, Bhim used the little gap of the thong panty just above her love spot to insert his finger and pushed it straight into her love spot that was already wet and slippery by her discharge. He pushed his finger in a flash and when my wife felt and screamed in excitement, his finger was completely inside her cunt hole. My wife shivered under the weight of his body and tried to move her pelvis without success. Meanwhile, his finger was playing naughty inside her pussy hole making my wife moan in pleasure and excitement. She was enjoying his manipulations on her boobs and pussy like a shameless and hungry whore and didn't prevent him as he pulled down her panty up to her knees. Rather I watched my sexy wife to fold one of her legs at the knee to let Bhim pull out the panty out of one leg to expose her most sensitive and private spot between the thighs.

Bhim was heard saying to her, "You saw me, I have seen you. Bhabhi, I never thought you're so beautiful and sexy. You have a perfect body with appropriate amount of flesh at the appropriate place. I am just crazy to put my thing in your hole. My body wants to be one with yours."

Mansi asked him sarcastically, "If I don't want to, will you let me go? I'm too afraid of your stud like tool. I don't think I can accommodate it."

Bhim understood her sarcasm and said, "In that case, I will force you and make you my slut. No woman who come to this bed can go away till that demon is fully satisfied."

"But your size frightens me," she replied with a fake nervousness in her voice.

"Don't be afraid," assured Bhim, "It's soft and gentle. You'll enjoy once it's in. You were fascinated by its outline, how is it that you're afraid now! I will teach you how to soften the demon so that it doesn't hurt you. I know you are more understanding and not stubborn like some of those village women, in whose case my tool had to launch angry assault."

Bhim was openly telling her that he had laid many other women and even the fact that he had even forced those who were not cooperative and acted obstinately. But the confession had no adverse effect on Mansi, who seemed to be mesmerized by the stud like dick of Bhim and was crazy to face any situation to feel his massive meat in her.

Mansi's hand moved to touch and assess his tool once again. It was fully swelled then. She seemed really frightened as she discovered that her fist could not contain it in length while in girth, as her palm circled around it, her middle finger could touch her thumb with much difficulty. She said to Bhim, "You're really big...I knew from the outline I saw, but could never imagine its actual massive size..."

"Every woman I laid on this bed," said Bhim proudly, "Was at first, afraid like you, but once they had it in them each admitted it was a never before experience for them and each one will come running again if I gesture. Just be daring to take it once, and you may not further enjoy with your husband..."

By that time it seemed Mansi had started coming out of her intoxication slightly. She said, "That's what I'm afraid of, I love my husband..."

"See you should have thought of this before provoking me," Bhim said quite gravely, "I told you earlier too...now you have to satisfy my tool."

Mansi was not given any scope to say anything as Bhim slided down his face to my wife's love triangle and started kissing her pubic area. He said to her, "So far I had enjoyed with rather low class women, who were not very clean. But you're a queen, you smell so good in your triangle. Don't worry, I will treat you like a queen."

Bhim tightly held Mansi's thighs and began to sniff her entire pubic area. Mansi always kept her genital area clean shaved and perfumed that turned on Bhim further. He had sharp and pointed nose and he pushed it in the slit of her pussy making Mansi shiver in excitement. When he moved out his face from there, tip of his nose was all wet in her love juice. Bhim started to examine her quim with the curiosity of a young boy, parting her vaginal lips, sucking them and then pushed his tongue deep inside like an expert lover to tease her swollen and aroused clit.

Mansi lost all self-control and screamed loudly in excitement. From her screams I knew that it was hardly matter of minutes before she would herself eagerly spread her legs to welcome, Bhim's stud like hard and big meat, inside her. As Bhim's mouth performed on my wife's hot tunnel, Mansi was moaning like a possessed woman and occasionally uttered meaningless words, "Oh my lord...uuu...ha...ha...like it... uuumm...slow please...uuuu...what are you doing...nno...nno..." etc.

Bhim sucked her pussy and teased her clit for about fifteen minutes and then asked, "Mansi (no more addressing her as bhavi), are you not enjoying?"

"Uummm," was her response.

Bhim said again, "Mansi, now get ready to become my slut...I will fuck you like a whore and say all the dirty words. I don't really mean them but to make you enjoy more..."

"Uummm," she responded again.

But when Bhim stopped oral caress, she once again requested him to close the door and put off the light. However, Bhim assured, "If your husband had not arrived so far, he will not appear soon to give us the chance to explore and enjoy with each other. Why are you bothered about him?"

Mansi admitted, "It's true that he had encouraged me to reach this stage and fulfill my latent desire. But I will feel ashamed to enjoy with you in front of him and the rhythm of our wild and primitive enjoyment could be disrupted if I see him before my eyes watching us in this position. I don't wish any disruption in the carnal game we are on ."

Bhim thought for a moment and said, "Okay, I will make sure that you don't see him even if he appears accidentally though the chances are bleak for him to arrive and disturb us."

On the bed, just under the body of Mansi was lying the loincloth that Mansi had unfastened from the waist of Bhim to learn how to wrap and unwrap it around waist. But as she got busy with his meat, both got involved in caressing each other, the loincloth was lying neglected on the bed.

Much to the surprise of Mansi and me, Bhim pulled the loincloth that he wore and with the flashing speed blindfolded Mansi and said to her, "Now you won't see anything. Moreover, the smell of my intimate area and sweat will excite you and make your pussy drip further."

It was clear that Mansi didn't like the odour that emanated from his used loincloth. But with her hands tied she could not do anything. Still she registered her protest by moving her body in defiant manner. Bhim broke out in an obscene laughter and said, "Learn to love that odour, you will have to bear it from now on."

Mansi protested, "I don't like this and to be blindfolded."

Bhim slapped her melons hard making her let out groans of pain, and he reminded, "Shut up, slut. It's not what you like, it's what I like. Just keep obeying if you wish to enjoy."

Bhim, however, continued to fondle her melons, tickle her labia lips, and used his lips and tongue to lick every corner of her body. Mansi, though annoyed at his roughness, was so engrossed in enjoying his caress that she didn't notice that Bhim had untied her hands till he brought her hands at her back and this time tied them tightly with the same loincloth so as to restrict their movements. This time Mansi protested strongly, rubbed her face on the bed to loosen the loincloth that blindfolded her. But she was not successful. For the fear of being slapped again, she asked Bhim casually, "I'm doing everything you like, still why are you tying me up like this?"

"Just for fun," replied Bhim, "You will enjoy at the end. You're a tigress, so I need to tame you a bit. Moreover, even if your hubby comes you won't know and can go on playing as much as you want. I wish he comes now and want to watch his reaction to see you sprawled helplessly like this."

Bhim stood on the bed and without being sure of my presence, he gestured through the window asking me to get inside the room. As he was under light in the room, I could see his gesture from darkness. It was an invitation that I dared not to miss - to watch how my sexy wife serves the man, the loincloth and outline of whose dick had once turned her a slut on bed with me.

That night was destined to turn her to a real slut by the very man whose loincloth had awakened the sexy whore in her. As I made my entry in the room, Bhim winked at me and indicated to keep quiet. Mansi was unaware of my presence in the room. I didn't want to disrupt their game as it was highly erotic for me to watch my beautiful wife being used by the bull.