Sardar of Brick Kiln

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both me and Mansi had fixed our eyes on his monstrous dick that was glistening at the service it received in her mouth. Bhim looked at me and lifted Mansi's legs upwards exposing her pussy hole so that it would be convenient for him to invade it. Mansi had also looked at his bestial cock that was jumping like s python in the excitement of hunting the prey lying without defence in front of him. Mansi no longer seemed to be scared of getting invaded by the monster rather I could see an eager anticipation in her glances.

I watched as Bhim used his fingers to part Mansi's labia lips further even though they were already parted and then placed the brown mushroom shaped bulbous head of his massive cock between her labia lips and moved it up and down spreading the drops of my cum that had appeared just at her entrance. My wife moaned as he smeared her entire pubic area with my cum. Bhim brought his used loincloth and gave it to Mansi telling her, "Sniff it, the smell will arouse you more."

To my shock, my wife placed the loincloth just on her nose and was sniffing it as if it was a perfume. Bhim started pushing his rod in her hole. Though Mansi had taken the same meat previous night also, the moment an inch of his hard tool went inside, Mansi felt the impact of it and let out a scream. Bhim bent forward on her bare body and said to her, "You're my slut, isn't it? You can take it, I know. Show your husband what an expert slut you have become in a night."

Bhim locked her lips in a kiss and started licking her entire face, sucking her lips like a crazy lover. Soon his tongue was inside her mouth and I noticed that their tongues were playing with each other. Meanwhile, Bhim went on exerting force by pressing his groin harder on her pussy to put his thing inside her. I saw half of his tool already slided inside her tunnel. Mansi was making sounds like, "Aagg... uumm...uuuff...uuumm" etc.

Bhim suddenly gave a violent thrust making her give out a muffled scream as he slammed his extremely swollen hard dick roughly in her pussy and his big tool was completely buried in her tunnel. My wife had already put her legs around his waist and her arms had braced his back as the two were engaged in a passionate hug. Bhim had started slowly ploughing her tunnel and more he ploughed more tightly did Mansi hug him. Though I had ejaculated minutes before, my member grew hard again watching their love making. I didn't know that it could be a such turn on to watch one's own sexy wife getting pounded by a bull.

Slowly, Bhim accelerated both the force and speed of pounding her pudenda and at times Mansi was screaming like a possessed woman out of pain and pleasure. I knew from the frantic movement of his asss that his meat was most brutally thrusting her. More than the pain, Mansi was clearly enjoying his brutal action as she occasionally whimpered out of passion indicated. She was totally engrossed in enjoying what Bhim was doing to her and was actually oblivious of her surroundings or the fact that I was there.

Bhim went on pounding her for nearly forty minutes and to my astonishment he had no sign of discharging his load. In the meantime, as I could feel from the intermittent shameless moans of my wife, Mansi faced one climax after another and at times she shamelessly spoke, "Oh my God...aaahh...ouch...fuck me hard... uuum... harder...aaah...aaah faster..."

Everytime she uttered like this, Bhim would call her his slut and she accepted without protest and like a maniac thrusted her pelvis upward to match his brutal thrusts and then she would lie passive for sometime allowing Bhim to keep fucking her. After remaining passive for sometimes, Mansi would get recharged sexually and plead again for rapid and harder thrusts while she would be active again and start violently thrusting her pelvis upward. I heard Bhim telling her, "I knew you have a sexy body but never imagined that you're such a horny bitch."

"That's why I could handle a brute and fucking stud like you," with a sexy giggle responded Mansi, "Isn't it dear?"

Bhim pounded her in this way for more than an hour and then it was unbearable for my wife who started pleading to him to come inside her. Bhim looked at her dreamy eyes, kissed her lips and chin and said, "Ask your husband to request me to fill your womb with my seeds."

Mansi came back to reality and seemed a bit hesitant but she managed to request me, "Please my dear, ask him to douse the fire, it's becoming unbearable for me. His thing has filled me like never before, may be I would be made pregnant by this brute."

For the first time, I felt a bit upset. But I also felt her level of arousal and her mental ache of not becoming pregnant so long. Putting my husband's ego down I requested Bhim, "She has become yours in every way. Please fill her cunt with your semen and satisfy the fire you have ignited in her."

The two started fucking with renewed vigour and there were only sexy moans and grunts of the two that filled the room. Their bodies were moving in equal rhythm of passion and it continued for next ten or fifteen minutes after which Mansi started moaning frantically as Bhim went stiff and started flooding my wife's cunt with jets after jets of his huge load. It seemed his stock was endless. Mansi was biting and scratching him as she was under the seizure of a violent orgasm.

It took another fifteen minutes before she could recover from the spasms of her orgasm and was lying satisfied and exhausted on his bed. The two remained in hug for sometime more after which Bhim told me that I should return to our home leaving Mansi at his den so that they could spend a few more days there and try for her pregnancy. Mansi also gestured me with her glances that she would like to stay back at his den for a few more days. I decided to leave his place allowing Mansi to spend a few more days at Bhim's den so that the two could enjoy more intimate sessions and help Mansi to get pregnant.

I thought it would be the end of our extra-marital enjoyment because one Mansi got pregnant there had to be a stop. I didn't know that it was only the beginning.