Sardar of Brick Kiln

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mansi was still protesting against tying her hands and blindfolding her. But Bhim, instead of paying attention to her nagging went on licking her cunt and asshole to keep her aroused. Even in the pleasant spring weather, Mansi was sweating. She asked for a glass of water and Bhim offered her the similar drink of bhang and forced her to gulp half glass of it. This drink was perhaps stronger than the previous one taken at the Holi function in the village and soon I could feel Mansi getting intoxicated and sexually aroused again as lying on her stomach on the bed she was grinding her legs and moving her butts most seductively. Bhim gestured me to keep quiet, stand in a corner, and watch while he gulped a mouthful of drink from the glass and quietly handed over the glass to me. I was feeling thirsty after having walked a long way to his den and without bothering gulped the leftover drink lying at the bottom of the glass.

Meanwhile, Bhim ordered her, "Mansi, be on your fours and show me that you're my hot bitch."

Though slightly tumultuous under the effect of the drink she managed to balance herself on her hands and knees like a bitch. Bhim went near her face, kissed and sucked her lips for sometime, moved his fingers on her lips, fondled her hanging melons and then caught her by the hair. He kissed and licked his olive shaped chin and complimented, "The black mole makes you look sexier."

He lifted her face up by putting his finger on her chin and pushed his stud-like solid meat in her mouth and commanded, "Mansi, suck my cock nicely so that it becomes all slippery when you take it."

Mansi's mouth was stuffed and she was parting her lips to the extreme to accommodate his big baton. She was almost choked when Bhim pushed it deeper so that his bulbous tip touched her inner throat. Bhim slightly loosened his grip allowing her to breathe. Mansi had previously enjoyed sucking me, so she did not react to take Bhim's flesh baton in her mouth rather it seemed she was waiting to taste his big boner. She was giving such caress of her lips and tongue that a bull like Bhim was grunting in arousal. I could see the mark of a hickey on her upper lip as she spread her lips outward to relish the taste his meat. Her act of sucking could have made a real whore ashamed. Mansi sucked with such passion that it produced obscene slurping sounds. Webs of saliva were seen between her lips and his cock as he sometimes brought his dick out of her mouth to give me a glimpse of his cock getting serviced by my wife.

On two occasions I thought Bhim had discharged his load in her mouth as foamy and sticky drops dribbled off her mouth. But on a closer inspection I realised it was her overflowing salivation as she relished his meat, like a hungry bitch.

My wife looked fabulous in her position like a bitch on her fours. Her juicy pink lips were surrounding his thick meat, her well shaped melons were hanging most seductively below her with stiff nipples that indicated the level of her arousal. While fucking her mouth, Bhim intermittently played with her boobs and was sometimes pulling her nipples as if milking her. I had boundless pleasure to watch her enjoying happily with the bull of her dream.

After fucking her mouth for a prolonged time, when he brought his flesh rod out, it was all slippery in her saliva. From Mansi's mouth saliva drops were dripping like that of a real bitch. Bhim positioned his face near hers and started licking and mildly biting her lips as if to taste the residual flavour of his own drops of cum from her mouth. She too responded by giving giving mild bites on his thick manly lips. Her sparkling small teeth appearing now and then between her pink and sexy wet lips added to the erotic joy of both Bhim and myself.

After sometime, Bhim went to her lower part asking Mansi to maintain her body on her fours. He started kissing, licking and sucking her vaginal and rectal area making her body shiver at intervals while she started moaning continuously. Bhim asked her, "Are you enjoying, Mansi?"

She was overwhelmed by the pleasure he provided and was not even willing to reply, still she confirmed in a muffled voice, "Ahh...yes...ve...ry mu...ch. But I want it inside...it is becoming unbearable."

Bhim laughed a little and said, "You are a real hot bitch with a sexy body. Your husband was right to send you to enjoy with me. With me you will travel to paradise."

He moved towards her asses and positioned himself on his knees so that his throbbing shaft was aligned perfectly to her juicy pussy facing the mattress and then he inserted a bit of his bulbous tip of his dick between her labia lips in doggy style. He did not try to push it deeper but said to her, "You try to take it comfortably so that you don't get hurt."

Mansi made several attempts but it was too big for her tight pussy. Twice or thrice she screamed as Bhim pushed a little and expressed her fear that she won't be able to take it without getting her pussy torn. Bhim teased her, "When these village women could take it why can't a hot bitch like you?"

Bhim caught her blouse and bra at her back and order, "Push your hips backward. You're enough wet and has a wide hole to accommodate it."

When Mansi's several attempts failed, Bhim got angry. He caught her roughly and started applying force in doggy style. Mansi was screaming in pain, "Oh my god, please spare me...you'll tear me apart...please let's try in normal position."

Bhim paid no heed to her pleads and went on pushing hard disregarding her screams of pain and I could see his big rod making slow inroads into the tender and tight love spot of my wife. Mansi went on screaming and then suddenly she gave a long and sharp shriek and I noticed Bhim's entire length had gone inside her with his balls and long curly hairs pressed against her labia lips. Bhim did not pound her rather he commanded, "Move forward and backward, you slut, and fuck me."

Mansi started moving her pelvis forward and backward sliding her wet tunnel on his massive shaft. But Bhim was not satisfied at her slow rhythmic movement and scolded her, "You my slut, do it faster. Don't you like the big toy in your cunt? Fuck faster."

Mansi started moving faster as Bhim partially mounted on her and started kneading her flesh balloons hanging below. Mansi went on gliding her tight pussy tunnel on his engorged shaft for about twenty minutes and I expected the two to reach climax soon as both were fucking hard oblivious of their surrounding.

But Bhim was determined to tease her more. He suddenly brought his thing out of her hole leaving her quite frustrated at the sudden disruption. He ordered her to suck his tool again if she wanted to douse the fire of her cunt. Mansi was all absorbed in the delight and excitement of sex and, without protesting or any hesitation, took his rod that just came out of her own tunnel in her mouth and started sucking it like a cheap whore. But Bhim had something more in his mind and he ordered Mansi to be on her stomach instead of on her fours. The moment she changed her position he mounted on her back placing his shaft in her ass crack and started rubbing it between her two asses. Mansi was enjoying the touch of his massive meat but neither she nor me anticipated that he was going to fuck her asshole.

Since the beginning of their game, Bhim was too fast and prompt in his action and it was impossible to guess what his next move would be. The same unpredictability of his faster action revealed soon as before I could understand, Mansi's scream tore the silence of the night as one-fourth of his meat made violent and forcible entry in her asshole. Mansi writhed in pain and pleaded to Bhim to spare her asshole. From a distance I also gestured to Bhim to spare sodomizing her. Bhim gave an angry gesture to keep quiet while he said to Mansi, "You're my slut and I am the owner of all your holes. So keep quiet - every woman who came to my bed screamed at first and then learnt to enjoy. You will enjoy it too, my sexy baby."

Bhim continued to exert more force and pressure to made entry in her virgin asshole. Mansi was screaming all along. Twice or thrice Bhim scolded her to be quiet and when she still continued to scream, he removed the loincloth by which she was blindfolded from her eyes and forced it in her mouth gagging her. Mansi was on the verge of retching as the dirty loincloth was pushed in her mouth but with hands tied and Bhim's athletic body on her back pressing her down on the bed, she could hardly do anything. In the meantime, Bhim exerted the greatest pressure ever making her body writhe in pain as his big dick successfully invaded her asshole. He allowed sometime to enable Mansi to overcome the pain and once she calmed down, he started ploughing her rectal hole with the passion of a hungry bull. To my utter shock and surprise, after a few hard strokes Mansi started to move her sexy butts in equal matching rhythm. Seeing her active participation in getting her asshole fucked, Bhim removed the gag from her mouth much to the relief of Mansi.

As Mansi was on her stomach and her face was pressed to the mattress, she didn't see me standing towards their legs in a corner. As Bhim fucked Mansi's ass, he spoke innumerable dirty words to her calling her an elegant whore etc. After about fifteen minutes when he brought out his hard cock from her asshole, Mansi heaved a sigh of relief. Bhim put off the light of the room and said to Mansi, "We should not take risk, your husband might return at anytime. Let's enjoy in the darkness."

Mansi was happy as she had been insisting since the beginning to put off the light. She requested Bhim to lock the door too. Knowing very well that I was already inside the room, Bhim shut the door and climbed on the bed again.

I heard the two kissing each other and he freed her hands turning her on her back. I heard Mansi complaining to Bhim against his dirty act of gagging her with the loincloth he was wearing. Bhim told her that he was making her his own in every way so that after that night she would neither despise nor be ashamed of doing anything with him. I was shocked to listen Mansi telling her, "There's nothing I can hate or be ashamed after all that I have experienced with you today. Uuh...please be kind, I am as much interested to feel the big boss inside."

I knew even in the dark what the two were doing because I could hear my wife's muffled interjectional uttering as Bhim slowly but surely pushed his big cock in her pussy. My guess was further confirmed by a long moan of my wife as Bhim completely buried his tool in her tunnel and I heard my wife whisper to him, "I never felt filled that way. You stretched me unbelievably...my god it's so big, thick and warm."

Although the room was dark, I could feel their every movement, rustling of her clothes, their moans and sounds of smooching each other and of course, the inevitable sound of her overflowing cunt getting pounded by him. The drink, arousal and the rythmic passionate sounds of their love making were making me drowsy. At least for half an hour I followed them closely in action, without missing a single erotic note of their sexual act. Particularly, Mansi was too verbose in expressing her pleasures and I could say from her sounds whenever Bhim pounded her harder.

As the pair got busy in amorous game without shame and reservation, I began to feel tired and tipsy. I was standing since last two hours after walking a distance of about 10-12 kms to reach his den after Bhim dropped me midway and drove away with Mansi in his jeep. So I sat in a corner of the dark room hearing the sounds of love making of my wife with Bhim. Since the bed was made of concrete structure there was no sound of the bed. But the amorous screams of Mansi, her loud moans, the deep but brief breaths of her and Bhim made me feel the extent of wild love making going on in the room. Amusingly, I thought it was good that the bed was a pucca one; had it been wooden it might had collapsed due to crazy thrusts of the horny pair. Sometimes I heard Mansi's plea for harder thrusts. While listening to all these, I fell asleep on the floor. I had no knowledge when they reached climax and how many times during the night two engaged in love making. The drink had added to my deep sleep making me oblivious to further games that my wife and Bhim might had played that night.

It was just after dawn that I woke up. It took sometime for me to recall where I was and why. It was already bright outside though there was no sunlight and the bedroom was no longer dark anymore. Looking at me getting up from the floor, and Mansi and Bhim sleeping on the bed, everything came to my mind.

I stood up to see what they were doing. Both were fast asleep. Bhim was sleeping all nude beside my wife. His cock was flaccid then but even in that state it proudly announced its enormous size. His two separate pieces of loincloths were lying neglected in one corner of the bed. His one hand was still on the bare navel area of my wife.

I looked at Mansi. Her sleeping face revealed the extent to which she was satisfied and at the same time exhausted after enjoying the forbidden intimacy with Bhim. She was not stark naked like Bhim. Her blouse and bra were pushed above her melons revealing her bare boobs. The loose bra indicated that it was unhooked at her back. Her panty was lying on the floor. Her saree and petticoat were raised up to her waist exposing her love triangle. It seemed that she was too exhausted after love making and did not bother to cover her privates. Of course, there was nothing to hide from Bhim since he had certainly not spared an inch of her body.

In the early morning, I was getting a hard on recalling how my sexy wife might had enjoyed with a horny bull like Bhim. I made a closer inspection of both. On his arms were many pigment marks, probably created by Mansi's teeth when she bit him in extreme arousal. Mansi's pussy was still wet and was oozing out the residual strings of Bhim's sticky cum that he had deposited in her.

As I was minutely inspecting them, Bhim woke up and seeing me there he gestured me to be outside the bedroom. He too very quietly left the bed so as not to disturb Mansi's sleep. When we two were outside the bedroom, Bhim said to me, "She is wonderful on bed. I've never fucked a woman as hot and sexy as her. But when aroused she is like a wild cat. She bites and scratches like a hungry tigress. See my back."

As he turned his back towards me, I saw multiple signs of her nails that scratched his back. In our love life, she did mildly bit sometimes but never did she scratch me like that. I said to Bhim, "I think you aroused her too much."

Bhim said, "May be. I shouldn't have untied her hands...but I enjoyed her animal like behaviour on bed... However, in future I will fuck her like a slut keeping her hands tied to watch her reactions when she would be unable to leave the imprints of her passion on my back by scratching."

It was clear from his words that previous night was just a beginning and Mansi would have many more amorous sessions with Bhim. I didn't say anything because it was me and Mansi that had provoked Bhim. Bhim was standing in front of me outside his bedroom completely naked and as he spoke I could see his morning wood regaining its monstrous size. I knew he was again going to fuck my wife.

Bhim looked at me and said, "You got it right. I am going to fuck her again, in broad daylight. I give you two options - you can join us and make it threesome. It will free the slut from little reservation she might have till now once I enjoy with her in front of you or you enjoy with her in front of me. In case you don't like to see her enjoying with me anymore, you better go home leaving her to my place. I will drop her at your place once we two are fully saturated."

I was in a dilemma. I liked to watch her enjoying crazy sex with a horny bull. At the same time, I felt it would be humiliating if in front of me she enjoyed more with him. Bhim didn't wait for my decision and moved inside the bedroom. I knew he was hot and horny again. As he was about to shut the bedroom door, I decided to go in.

Both Bhim and me got on the bed on two sides with Mansi still sleeping between us. Bhim asked me to wake her up. As we did at home, I kissed her lips and called her by her name. Soon she opened her eyes and it took few seconds for her to understand where we were and to recall the night before. She became aware of her half naked state and instinctively tried to arrange her clothes in a hurry. Bhim prevented her saying, "I didn't see your full beauty last night, I will see it now."

Without the intoxicating effects of the bhang, Mansi was ashamed and pleaded not to strip her. But Bhim said to her, "What are you ashamed of? We spent the night like husband and wife. Your husband has seen you sleeping naked on my bed and he knows what we did. I allowed him to be in the room after I had blindfolded you. If you're too ashamed, I can still blindfold you with the same loincloth. Just see how hard your husband is to see you here in this position. Let's make it a threesome, I know a hot bitch like you can handle two horny dicks."

A night's experience with Bhim had turned Mansi quite daring and shameless and she replied with a smile, "I'm no longer afraid of the loincloth nor to be blindfolded. I learnt to enjoy the woody smell of the fucker beast it emanated."

The prospect of enjoying two dicks seemed to arouse Mansi, who didn't protest anymore. In front of me, Bhim unhooked her blouse and took the bra and blouse out of her body. I could see pigment hickey marks on her tender boobs. Bhim then unknotted her petticoat and pulled it out and took away the saree. Mansi was in her birthday suit before us. Two of us started playing with her boobs from two sides and soon my wife was at the height of her arousal. She kissed us alternately and sucked our dicks in turn. On our part, I and Bhim sucked her quim alternately making her moan in excitement. When she was fully aroused, Bhim offered me to penetrate her first. I was too eager to put my craving meat in her tunnel and without delay made passionate entry in her pussy that was still wet in our saliva and Bhim's cum of previous night.

Bhim encouraged us to fuck while he played with her melons and butts. Mansi's hands were equally taking care of Bhim and mine. As we got to the rhythm, Mansi wrapped het legs around my waist. But the plumbing session also got alternated with Mansi taking my tool inside her for sometime and then taking Bhim's massive dick in her. Perhaps pounding her pussy alternately continued for about six or seven times after which Mansi grew unbelievably horny and demanded that she wanted either of us to come inside her pussy. Bhim turned her face towards his lap and inserted his enormous tool in her mouth and commanded me to invade her pussy from the back.

I inserted my rod in her pussy from the back and started giving rapid thrusts. Mansi moaned in pleasure but her moans were stifled due to his meat fucking her mouth while his hands were mauling her boobs most passionately as if he was preparing doughs of flour. Mansi was really enjoying the way she was being handled by two of us and while enjoying my thrusts in her craving spot she was giving delicious service to Bhim in her mouth.

Under normal circumstances I would have played longer with my wife but watching the spectacle of her mouth getting roughly fucked by the enormous cock of Bhim, and her soft and tender melons getting kneaded by him had aroused me too much. And when I saw Bhim controlling the movement of her mouth by holding her hairs, I couldn't control anymore and started ejaculating in her hole.

Mansi had experienced one or two climaxes but she was still craving for more and my sudden uncontrolled spurting frustrated her and it was visible on her facial expressions. Looking at her, Bhim brought his thing out of her mouth and in an insulting manner pushed me away from Mansi. He looked at her parted pussy lips and my thick cum still oozing out of her hole. He said to Mansi, "Your husband did a good job for us. His cum has made your tunnel more slippery and you can take me now without much pain."