Sasha Ch. 01: Mistress Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes, thank you." Sasha replied, catching herself staring at Isla's arse from behind.

When Isla turned around, it was Sasha's turn to get caught staring.

It was... awkward... both women were silent, looking at each other.

What is happening? Sasha questioned in her head.

"I don't think I've ever seen you in a skirt before?" Isla finally broke the silence.

If only you knew there was nothing underneath, Sasha thought, worried that her pussy would get so wet it would leak down her thigh.

"I... I thought I'd try something new." Sasha nervously told her.

"Well, I like it." Isla replied and then went red again, "See you soon." She quickly shot out and then left in a hurry.

That was... strange.

Sasha went back to Jacob's room and continued to play games like nothing had happened.

When she was back home alone her pussy was begging for attention. She imagined Isla walking up behind her, realising she had no underwear on and just pushing a finger into her slutty little pussy.

As she closed her eyes and fantasied about Isla, her phone started to ring and she saw it was Missy.

"H-hi, Mistress." She answered, horny as fuck.

"Hi slave, are you ready for your punishment?" Missy asked with clear happiness in her voice.

Although Sasha was nervous to what it would be, she was so fucking horny, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl," Missy said, "Meet at me Happy's café in 20 minutes." She said and then hung up.

Happy's café? What does she want to do there?

Not about to start questioning her Mistress, Sasha got into her car and went to meet Missy.

When she got there, Missy was at a table with a coffee and smiled at her.

Why does she have to be so hot?! Sasha thought.

Missy had on a tight, black dress, the toned legs were showing and had Sasha almost drooling.

"Hello my pet." Missy said louder than Sasha was expecting and her face went bright red in case anyone saw, "Embarrassed for people to know you're my pet?"

"N-no, Mistress." Sasha nervously replied and sat down.

"Good, I'm glad you have followed your instructions on clothing. No underwear I assume?" Missy asked.

"I followed your instructions entirely." Sasha told her, her pussy begging for attention.

Suddenly a 20something year old waitress appeared and asked "Can I get you anything?"

Before Sasha could reply, Missy started to speak.

"I'm alright," She said, "but my pet here will have a tea."

She did not just say that?! Sasha thought to herself, feeling completely humiliated but turned on at the same time. The look on the waitress's face was also one of shock.

"Oh... erm, okay." She replied and walked off.

"Did you see her face?" Missy said with a laugh, "If only she knew what a whore you are."

Why is she so loud?!

"So... erm, my punishment, Mistress?" Sasha nervously asked.

"Ah, yes, good thinking," Missy said and crossed her legs and sat back, "You're going to use the bathroom in here and film yourself cumming."

What?!

Sasha's face was one of utter disbelief.

"Are you going to disobey me?" Missy asked when Sasha didn't reply.

She wants me to make myself cum in the bathroom here?! Fuck, why does that turn me on?!

"I.... will do it." Sasha replied and her pussy gushed a little when she said it.

"Good girl, film it and send it to me as proof." Missy ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha replied.

She took a few seconds to prepare herself, but when she stood up Missy just smiled at her.

I can't believe I'm actually about to do this.... Sasha thought as she walked to the bathroom, but this is exactly what I wanted. To be someone's object, a toy, to use and abuse.

Sasha locked herself into a cubicle, pulled out her phone and sat down on the toilet. Wearing a skirt and no underwear made this easier to be fair.

She spread her legs and started to film her already drenched pussy.

As she started to slowly rub her already swollen clit she instantly let out a little moan.

Her thoughts initially were of Missy, treating her like a whore, fucking her, degrading her.

Sasha's pussy got wetter and wetter until she eventually pushed two fingers deep inside and fucked herself a little faster.

"Ooooh god." She moaned quietly as she fingered herself and rubbed her clit.

Then her thoughts went to Isla, to tasting her sweet pussy, getting degraded by her.

As her orgasm kept building and building, Sasha passed the point of no return and her fingers pumped in and out of her pussy faster and faster.

Just as she was about to cum, the bathroom door opened and she heard two girls talking to each other. If it wasn't for the cubicle she would've been caught cumming right there.

"Hmmmmmmm!" Sasha moaned and bit her lip as her orgasm wrecked her body.

Her legs trembled and shook as her fingers still pushed in and out of her pussy, she was enjoying cumming too much to care about the noise.

"What's that?" She heard one of the girls say.

Knowing that they could hear her cumming just seemed to add to Sasha's pleasure and her orgasm kept her twitching and shaking.

Eventually, the girls left and Sasha pulled her drenched fingers from her cunt. Wanting to keep her Mistress happy, Sasha recorded herself licking and sucking them clean before sending it to Missy.

She pulled her skirt back to normal and left the bathroom. Upon going back to the café she saw two girls staring at her and she knew they were to two that caught her.

Sasha went back to Missy and sat down, she was watching the video with the sound on low.

"Someone came in as you were cumming?" Missy laughed out.

"I know..." Sasha said, feeling embarrassed.

"How was it?" Missy then asked her deadly seriously.

"It.... It made it even better, Mistress." Sasha told her honestly, committing to never lying to her Mistress.

"Good girl," Missy replied and finished off her coffee, "This is for you." Then she handed a bag across the table.

Sasha opened it up and her eyes shot wide in shock, it's a collar.

It was exactly how Sasha had always dreamt of, her fantasies actually becoming reality.

"What do you think?" Missy asked.

Sasha reached in a pulled it out. The collar was only thin, black and leather like material. There wasn't any pattern or anything on it. To most it would probably look like a choker that a lot of girls wore, but Sasha knew what it really was.

"I love it, Mistress." She replied.

"Good, put it on." Missy ordered.

Sasha unclipped the back of the collar and put it around her neck then clipped it again. It was tight, almost choking her a little, a reminder that she was now owned and she loved it.

"Thank you, Mistress." Sasha said.

"You're welcome my slave." Missy said just as the waitress appeared with Sasha's tea. Except this time Sasha wasn't embarrassed by it.

"Erm, here you go." The waitress said and put the tea in front of Sasha.

"Thank you." Sasha told her and she noticed the waitress clocking on to her collar, then she walked back to the till.

"Anyway, I need to get going," Missy said and stood up, "Keep your phone near you, I'll be in touch when I need to cum."

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha happily agreed and watched her beautiful, sexy owner walk away.

I can't believe this is actually happening. I don't know why I was so worried about Missy, I think me and her will have a lot of fun.

Epilogue

Henry looked at himself in the mirror. His short black hair was spiked up, he wore a brown buttoned shirt and blue jeans. After spraying himself with aftershave a few times he grabbed his phone but he didn't have any messaged.

Instead, he flicked through the photos in it. He had to readjust his hard cock as he stared at a naked brunette, ankles and wrists tied to each corner of the bed. Her perky tits and her shaved pussy on full show.

"You nearly ready yet?" He heard his roommate Jamie shout from the other room.

"Coming." He said, he grabbed his wallet and headed out to see Jamie in a white t-shirt and black jeans.

"About fucking time." Jamie laughed out.

"Wanted to look my best for tonight." Henry said with a smile.

"What's your new girls name again?" Jamie asked him.

Henry turned to check himself out again in the mirror and slightly brushed his hair.

"Bridgette." He replied with a huge smile and without turning to look at his roommate.

"She better be as good as you say." Jamie said and downed the last of his beer.

Henry turned and smiled at Jamie again.

"Oh, you're going to love her."