Sasha Ch. 01: Mistress Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god... because I would be her whore! I would do anything she asked, just like I do to you!" Sasha moaned out as her tits got abused and her cunt got fingered.

"You would let her replace me as your Mistress?" Missy asked, although she already knew the answer.

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha moaned out.

Then again Missy twisted one of Sasha's nipples hard.

"I'm your only Mistress you fucking whore!" Missy shouted, pushing a third finger into her slave's tight cunt, "Say it!"

"You're my Mistress!" Sasha moaned.

She didn't care that she was getting abused, she didn't care about the humiliating, she fucking loved it!

Suddenly, Missy's three fingers left Sasha's desperate pussy and were shoved into her moaning mouth. Missy forced them deep and made the 18 year old girl gag as she fucked her throat.

Sasha loved it. Her spit was falling out of her mouth as she tasted her own pussy. She attempted to wrap her lips around the fingers and suck them clean.

"Stay there you fucking slut." Missy ordered.

Sasha didn't know why she had to order it, she wasn't about to move. She had gone into that submissive state she always did with Missy where it felt like her mind switched off and she just obeyed without hesitation.

She did watch though as Missy went into her bag and pulled out her strap on. A strap on that Sasha had been on the receiving end of many times. Her drenched pussy actually twitched as she watched Missy putting it on, knowing she was about to get fucked again.

Sasha had never, and never wanted to, experience a real cock in her, but Missy's big strap on was the perfect thing to use. She remembered when Missy actually took her virginity with it. She was in that very hotel, just before going to hang out with Bridgette.

"Come and suck my cock." Missy ordered as she stood a foot away from the bed.

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha obediently replied.

She jumped off the bed and back onto her knees. She knew that Missy was about to fuck her throat with this giant toy, something Sasha loved. Feeling this dominant woman shoving a thick, dildo down her throat, it was heaven.

Opening her mouth, Sasha wrapped her lips around the thick, long, black dildo.

"Mmmm." She moaned, knowing that Missy loved when she acted like a slut.

Using her tongue, Sasha spread her spit all around the dildo as she bobbed up and down. She looked up and saw Missy smiling as her thick lips moved up and down the shaft.

Then, Missy grabbed hold of Sasha's hair, fuck yes!

A tight grip of her black hair and Missy started to thrust the strap on down Sasha's throat. She instantly gagged as it was forced all the way down.

After a lot of training by Missy, she was able to take the entire dildo down her throat but she still coughed and gagged as she did her.

"Gllg...glllg...glllg!" She gagged over and over as spit started to fall down her chin and onto her heavy chest.

"That's it you little whore, take that fucking cock!" Missy moaned as she ruthlessly fucked Sasha's throat.

"Gllllllgggg!" Sasha groaned as the dildo was held balls deep down her, spit pouring past her lips.

When Missy pulled back Sasha gasped for air.

"On the bed, on your hands and knees." Missy ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha panted out.

She did as she was told, very happily. Her pussy was exposed and in the air, just waiting to be fucked like a dirty slut.

When she felt Missy start to rub the head of the dildo up and down her lips Sasha let out a little moan.

"I've been thinking," Missy whispered, still teasing Sasha's soaked, little hole, "After you ignored me for the last month, I no longer want to be your Mistress for whenever you choose."

"W-what do you mean?" Sasha panted, desperately wanting to just push back on the cock, but knowing that Missy would punish her if she did.

"If you want me to fuck you, then you are my permanent pet." Missy told her firmly.

Sasha had thought about that before, about just completely submitting to Missy, but she knew it wouldn't be a good relationship to be locked in to.

"I... I don't know, Mistress." She whispered with a moan.

Then the entire cock was shoved balls deep into Sasha's tight cunt. Her pussy stretching and wrapping around the thick toy.

"Fuuuuuccckk yeeeess!!" Sasha moaned at the top of her lungs, but Missy just held it still inside of her.

"If you want me to fuck you, then you will agree to be my permanent pet. To belong to me, whenever I want." Missy told her.

Sasha tried to grind or push back on the dildo but Missy held her thick arse firmly so she couldn't move.

"Please Mistress... please fuck me." Sasha begged.

"You know what you have to say," Missy said and then spanked Sasha's arse hard, "You have to admit that you belong to me, to do what I want, when I want. No more calling me up whenever you want, I will be in complete control of you."

Sasha didn't know what to say, her pussy screamed "just fucking say yes!" but her head told her it's not a good idea.

The idea of completely belonging to someone has a sex slave was the biggest fantasy Sasha could have... but at the same time it frightened her.

"Ooooh fuuuuccckk!" Sasha moaned loudly when Missy thrusted in and out of her pussy 5 times.

"What's it going to be, my pet?" Missy whispered to her and spanked her again.

"Yes!!" Sasha moaned out louder than ever, her pussy had decided for her.

"Yes, what?" Missy asked.

"Yes I'll be your permanent slave! Use me whenever you want, abuse me, fuck me! I am your whore and I belong to YOUU... FUUUUUCCCCKKK!!!" Sasha had a completely unexpected orgasm as she finally declared that she belonged to Missy.

"Good whore!" Missy shouted and straight away started to fuck Sasha as hard as possible.

Her soft but strong hand gripping her hips, the giant dildo fucking her pussy. Sasha was a hot, moaning mess as her orgasm ripped throughout her body.

"YYYYESSS MISSTRESSSS!!" Sasha screamed out as she just kept cumming and cumming, her body extremely happy with her decision.

As Missy fucked Sasha through her orgasm her skin would slap against Sasha's arse cheeks. Her soaking pussy echoing around the hotel room as her moaning never let up.

Eventually Sasha's legs gave way and she flopped onto her tits and stomach onto the bed, the dildo sliding out of her pussy.

"Turn over my slave!" Missy ordered and then gripped one of Sasha's thick thighs, forcing her onto her back.

Sasha instinctively opened her legs as her chest heaved up and down, she stared at the absolutely stunning Missy. Her perfect, toned body as she smiled down on her new slave.

Missy grabbed Sasha's legs and held them in the air before pushing the strap on back inside of her drenched pussy.

"Thannkk youuu Mistressss..." Sasha moaned as she lay there getting fucked.

"You completely belong to me now slave," Missy said as the dildo slid in and out of Sasha. Missy's hands reaching up to grab Sasha's tits before lightly wrapping her fingers around the 18-year-olds throat, "You no longer have to think, as long as you behave and do as I tell you all the time."

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha moaned out as the thrill of getting choked made her pussy even wetter.

"If you're hanging out with my loser brother and I order you upstairs to lick my pussy then you will obey," Missy whispered as she slowly fucked the lesbian slut, "If I order you to lick all of my friends' cunts then you will do as you're told."

"Yeess.... Mistress." Sasha moaned in response. Both afraid and excited for what she had agreed to.

That was when Missy started to fuck her faster again. She still used Sasha's throat as support as she fucked the younger girl as hard as possible.

Sasha's legs were twitched and shaking in the air as she just watched her beautiful owner use her hole.

"Oh god.... Oh fuck.... So good!" Sasha moaned over and over.

Missy then let go of Sasha's throat and her hands landed either side of the thicker girl, their naked bodies pressed together. Missy's small but perky, tanned tits pressed into Sasha's big tits.

"You like that, my slave?" Missy whispered to her, her face a few inches away from Sasha's.

"Yes... Mistress.... So good." Sasha moaned.

Then, Missy did something she had never done, something Sasha always wanted but was never allowed.

She moved her head down and pressed her soft, seductive lips against Sasha's.

For the first time in her life, Sasha was kissing another girl.

She automatically closed her eyes, when she felt Missy's soft, wet tongue press inside of her mouth Sasha let out a loud moan.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned into Missy's mouth.

They both passionately made out as Missy kept fucking Sasha's cunt.

Sasha brought her hands and held onto Missy's firm back, then going down to grab her arse and pull her deeper inside.

"Oh god... Mistress... that feels so good." Sasha moaned between kisses.

"Good girl," Missy whispered back, "You are going to enjoy belonging to me."

They kept making out, Sasha never wanted it to end but then she felt her orgasm start to build up again.

"Mistress.... I'm gonna cum again." Sasha moaned and then Missy sucked on her tongue.

"Your first one was a freebie, but if you want to cum again without permission then you will be punished." Missy whispered to her, then she leant down and bit Sasha's neck, forcing a moan from the young woman.

"Oh god.... Please... I don't think I can stop... please let me!" Sasha moaned. She felt her pussy start to clench around the dildo.

"No!" Missy ordered and then roughly grabbed Sasha's tits, "If you cum, you're going to be in fucking trouble!"

She didn't know if it was finally being completely owned, finally kissing a woman, or the neck biting, but Sasha couldn't stop herself.

Her legs tensed up, her pussy clenched and then it hit her.

"OOOH FUUUUCCKK MIIISSTREESSSSSS!!!" Sasha moaned out.

Missy looked her dead in the eyes and smiled as she kept fucking her through her orgasm.

"You naughty fucking dyke!" Missy told her.

"I'mm sooorryyyy!" Sasha moaned but her cumming was so fucking hard that she could barely catch her breath.

Sasha couldn't speak for a few minutes, Missy just kept fucking her over and over until her orgasm finally started to die down.

"Well, seems you wanted to be punished." Missy told her and pulled the dildo from her horny slave.

"I'm sorry Mistress... I couldn't help it." Sasha panted out, wondering what Missy had in mind.

"Naughty girl," Miss said as she took off the strap on, "Move."

Sasha got off the bed, her legs felt weak and like jelly as Missy lay down and spread her legs, exposing her perfect pussy.

"Suck on my toes." Missy ordered.

What? Sasha thought, never having had that order before.

"Do I have to tell you twice, my slave?" Missy said, although it was more of a threat.

"No, Mistress. Of course not." Sasha replied, fully ready to completely submit.

She got onto the bed and lifted one of Missy's soft, toned legs into the air. Opening her mouth, she took Missy's big toe inside and wrapped her lips around it.

"Good girl." Missy whispered.

Sasha kept holding Missy's toned calf as her sucked and licked on her toe, surprising herself with how much she enjoyed it. She lovingly pleasured the toe as if it were a cock before moving onto her other toes.

One by one, Sasha sucked and licked every single toe on Missy's right foot before moving to the left.

She could see Missy's pussy glistening which gave Sasha pleasure knowing she was making her owner happy.

After she sucked a licked every toe on Missy's left foot, Missy pulled her feet away.

"Now, come and eat my cunt." Missy ordered and spread her legs wide.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you." Sasha submissively replied.

She crawled in between her mistress's legs, staring at her smooth pussy before running her tongue along her lips.

"Mmmm." Sasha moaned at the delicious taste.

She lovingly ran her wet tongue up and down her lips, making sure to please her owner as much as possible.

It only took a few minutes for her to hear Missy start to let out little moans.

"That's a good slut, you're going to be eating my cunt all the time for now on," Missy moaned, "There won't be a full week gone without you pleasing me."

"Mmmm yes, Mistress." Sasha moaned between licks, now accepting happily their new dynamic.

"I'm going to use you all the time, fuck your cunt all the time... you completely belong to me." Missy moaned.

Sasha started to flick Missy's swollen clit with her tongue, then she pushed a finger knuckle deep into her wet pussy.

"Fuck yes..." Missy moaned, "You dirty little whore, if only your loser mates knew that you are just an owned sex slave."

"Mmmmm." Sasha moaned back, finding it so hot that no one knew she was such a slut.

Her tongue started to attack Missy's clit over and over. She felt her owners' legs start to shake and she was letting out louder and louder moans.

"You're such a fucking whore... and I'm going to show it to you..." Missy moaned, "You're going to be licking a lot more cunts."

"Mmmm!" Sasha replied, wanting just that.

Her two fingers now fucked Missy's pussy faster and faster, they were absolutely drenched as she massaged her clit.

"Oh yes.... Fuck... make me cum. Make me cum you fat fucking dyke!" Missy moaned.

She got louder and louder and Missy knew she was about to cum.

"FUUUUCCCKKK YEEEEEESSSSS!!!" Missy roared out as her cunt clenched around Missy's fingers.

Her entire body was shaking as Sasha never let up on fingering and licker her Mistress. She was rewarded with her even more delicious cum hitting her tongue.

"Fuck... that was so good." Missy panted out and Sasha reluctantly moved her tongue away.

"Thank you, Mistress." Sasha said to her, grateful to having been allowed to make her cum.

"Stand up, at the side of the bed." Missy ordered.

Sasha did as she was told, she felt Missy's eyes all over her naked body.

"Right, you're sleeping on the floor tonight." Missy told her.

Sasha stared back at her in confusion, she's staying here? Any time they had met, Missy always went home after and Sasha just stayed in the room, but it seemed this time was different.

"You're sleeping on the floor and I'm sleeping on the bed." Missy said again.

"Y-yes, Mistress." Sasha replied.

It was strange, Sasha felt an even new sense of humiliation, but that just made her hornier.

"Right, goodnight slave." Missy said, turned off the lights and got under the covers.

In complete darkness, Sasha stood there, this is crazy.

"Goodnight, Mistress." Sasha replied and lay onto the uncomfortable floor, not certain she would get any sleep.

Luckily for Sasha after two huge orgasms it didn't take her long to fall asleep. She was only woken up by Missy's voice.

"Whore!" She heard Missy shout.

Sasha eventually opened her eyes and looked up to the bed to see Missy lay there, on top of the covers.

"First official day as my slave." Missy said with a huge grin.

Oh god, is this such a good idea? Sasha questioned.

"Let's start it off right, come and lick my cunt." Missy ordered.

Fuck it, I want this.

Not long later, Sasha had made Missy cum and then stood up and started to get dressed.

"As my pet, you are only allowed to cum without my permission," Missy said as she got dressed in front of Sasha, "And you are never to lie to me, understand?"

Having these rules said to her just made Sasha sure she made the right decision, this is what she had always wanted.

"Yes, Mistress." She replied.

"Good whore, I'll be in touch." Missy said and then left.

After a long shower, Sasha got dressed and went home. She was nervous and excited about what it would mean to be a slave to Missy.

When she got home she went to her bedroom and started to watch TV but her mind wandered.

I'm actually a sex slave... I can't believe it's actually happened. I've fantasised about this for so long. Fuck, I wish I could cum.

Then Sasha's phone vibrated and she saw a text from Missy.

Missy: My new slave. Your first instruction as my pet is that you are to go and buy some thigh high stockings. You will never wear underwear again, I expect easy access to my pet's cunt at all times. Which also means you will wear skirts or dresses for now on, no more of these baggy jeans that make you look like an ugly boy. Reply to say you agree. Your Mistress.

Although it was insulting and degrading, Sasha's pussy twitched at every word. She didn't want to dress like a normal girl, but she was committed to being a sex slave to Missy.

Sasha: Hi Mistress, I understand and I agree. Your Sex Slave.

God I'm so fucking horny!

That afternoon Sasha went to the shopping centre and bought skirts, dressed and a variety of thigh high stockings.

When she tried them on when she got home she was happy to realise that no one would be able to tell they were only thigh high, unless she bent over. Her only concern was her self-consciousness about having her thicker legs on show. However, she had agreed to do this.

The next day Sasha had just had breakfast when her phone started to ring and she saw it was Jacob.

"Hey, you okay?" Sasha asked when she answered.

"Yeah I'm all good, just seeing if you wanted to come round for a bit today?" He asked her.

Sasha was nervous about seeing her friend whilst in her new clothes, but knew it had to happen sometime.

"Sounds good, I'll be over in an hour." Sasha said and put the phone down.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She had a normal baggy, black t-shirt on, a denim skirt and black thigh highs. As instructed, she had no underwear on and although she feared someone would see her bare pussy, the excitement of getting caught actually turned her on.

When she got to Jacob's she rand the doorbell and was smiling when she saw him answer it.

"Well look at you," He said with a surprised look on his face, "new clothes?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, I thought I would try something new." She replied nervously. Getting degraded by Missy was a turn on, but she didn't want her friends to make fun of her.

"It's.... nice, suits you." Jacob said with a smile and Sasha felt a bit of happiness inside of her.

"T-thanks." She replied.

"Come in, I got a new game to play." He said and opened the door wider.

They played a new fighting game for an hour or so, Sasha was sure she actually caught Jacob checking her legs out every now and again. Not that she was interested in that in the slightest, but she appreciated the compliment.

"Can I get a drink?" She eventually asked.

"Yeah, can you get me one too?" Jacob said to her.

"No problem." Sasha said and went to the kitchen.

She opened the fridge and saw a few cans of pop at the bottom. She bent down to move a few out of the way to reach the coldest ones at the back.

When she grabbed them she turned around and almost jumped out of her skin when she saw Isla stood at the doorway.

"Oh god, sorry Mrs Harrison, I didn't see you." Sasha said in a panic.

"I... it's...." Isla replied, seemingly in a world of her own, why didn't she say anything when she came in? "Don't worry darling." She eventually said, seemingly bringing herself back to reality.

Sasha looked at Isla, she looked a little red faced and flustered which was strange.

"I... I was just getting a drink." Sasha told her, but Isla's eyes seemed to glance down at her new thigh highs.

Was.... Was she looking at me whilst I was bent over? Sasha thought, the idea had her pussy automatically on fire.

Sasha stared at the beautiful woman, she looked as nervous as Sasha felt. I wish she was my Mistress instead.

"That's fine, are you and Jacob having fun?" Isla asked, quickly walking past Sasha and into the fridge herself.