Sasha Ch. 02: Anal Sub Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Bridgette broke the kiss.

She pulled back slightly and when Sasha opened her eyes, Bridgette was staring back at her.

That was so good.

"Wow!" Henry's voice shouted from the side.

Bridgette kept staring at Sasha for a few seconds before finally turning around and sat down on Henry's lap.

Yeah... wow.

The rest of the night was a bit boring for Sasha. Bridgette barely paid her any attention and the club was heaving. Sasha hated clubs, she wasn't a drinker and thought they were just filled with sweaty people trying to shag each other.

When they finally went back to the Uni house Bridgette took Henry to her room and Sasha slept on the sofa. Luckily she had her bag with her and there was no risk of Bridgette or Henry seeing her dildo.

She grabbed her phone and started to text Missy.

Sasha: Hi Mistress. I kissed Bridgette as you instructed.

It took a minute or two but eventually Missy replied.

Missy: Good girl, I bet you loved it you fucking whore. I'm with my brother so you can tell me all about it in a few days.

It was nearly 4am and Sasha was exhausted. Although she was horny as fuck, even more so since her kiss with Bridgette, the kiss that made her look at Bridgette... differently. No, she's your best friend! You do not fancy her, you stupid slut!

But finally, Sasha drifted off to sleep.

In the morning she spoke to Bridgette a little, seemingly looking at her in a different light before heading home.

The rest of the weekend went by without much happening. Missy was with Kieron so she never contacted Sasha, which meant Sasha didn't get to cum like she desperately wanted to.

A few days later she went to hang out with Jacob again who seemed strangely more confident, happier almost. She didn't say anything about Henry as she didn't want to upset him.

Whilst there though she got to see his mum, Isla, again. Beautiful, amazing, perfect Isla.

I still wonder if she was staring at me. Sasha thought, thinking back to when Isla was stood behind her as Sasha was bent over.

Even though she had committed to being Missy's slut, Sasha would do anything to have Isla use her like a lesbian pet.

Sasha still cursed herself for wanting Isla so much, she knew it was wrong, that it was her best friends married mother. However there was just something about her, she just seemed like the perfect woman. If only.

After she got home from Jacob's house she still hadn't received anything from Missy.

Sasha's head was a mess. She was painfully horny. Her pussy felt like it was constantly soaked and ready to go. Sometimes she would squeeze her legs together and she would get a rush of pleasure.

Although she never made herself cum, Missy never said anything about teasing herself.

Every night Sasha would lightly finger herself or play with her tits, edging herself over and over but never cumming.

Eventually, Sasha was so fucking horny that her fantasy was getting wilder and wilder.

She was picturing Isla tying her up and fucking her with a strap on. She imagined herself being the centre of an all woman orgy, getting to please pussy after pussy.

As she lay in her ped, very gently massaging her painfully throbbing clit, a new image came into her head.

The memory of her kiss with Bridgette.... That was a good kiss.

Sasha imagined there was no one else in the room as she made out with her best friend. She wondered what Bridgette would've done if Sasha just started to hold and grab her. She imagined going to Bridgette's room and undressing her friend, slowly going between her legs and tasting her sweet, delicious.... No! What the fuck Sasha! That's your best friend!

By the time Thursday came she was just a horny mess, desperate to cum. She nearly jumped when she saw Missy finally text her.

Missy: I've booked our hotel room for Saturday night. Be there early, I have a lot planned!

Sasha couldn't stop herself from smiling, finally! I might get to cum!

Sasha: Yes Mistress! I can't wait!

Missy: Good whore, bring your dildo.

Sasha: Happily! Mistress!

Time seemed to move at a very slow pace until it was finally time for Sasha to go and see Missy.

She packed her dildo. She wore a skirt with no underwear, obviously, black thigh high stockings and a t-shirt with no bra on.

She quickly rushed out of her house so her dad didn't see her without a bra on and drove to the hotel room.

When Sasha got there she was shocked to see Missy was already in the room, normally Sasha had to wait for her.

"About fucking time." Missy said.

She was sat on the bed in short denim shorts and a white t-shirt. Her long, tanned, toned legs were out and Sasha was drooling at just the sight of her.

Sasha barely moved when Missy stood up from the bed, she speedily walked over to Sasha and pushed her harshly against the closed door and pressed her lips firmly against Sasha's.

"Mmmm." Sasha moaned submissively as Missy's tongue angrily pressed into her mouth.

Although Sasha's hands remained at her sides, Missy's were exploring Sasha's body. She grabbed Sasha's arse and then reached under her t-shirt and roughly squeezed on of Sasha's big, heavy tits.

"Ooooh!" Sasha moaned.

As her mouth was open, Missy bit down hard onto Sasha's bottom lip which just brought more pain and pleasure.

It was as though Missy was angry at Sasha, but Sasha fucking loved being abused like that.

"You like that you fucking slut?" Missy asked as her fingers twisted and pulled on one of Sasha's nipples.

"Yeeess Mistress!" She squealed back.

Missy's lips then touched against Sasha's neck, then her teeth bit down on her skin.

"Oooh fuck!" Sasha moaned out in pain, the whole time Missy was carrying on abusing her tits.

Missy kept biting Sasha's neck but her hand moved lower down Sasha's body. She quickly reached up her skirt and pushed two fingers, knuckle deep into the 18 year old's soaking wet pussy.

"Fuuucck thank you!" Sasha moaned out.

Missy's left hand then reached up and gripped around Sasha's throat and roughly held her against the door as her fingers pumped in and out of her cunt.

"You like this?" Missy asked her as she tightened her grip, "You liked being at my call whenever I want like the dyke whore you are?"

"Yeeess Mistress." Sasha just about croaked out through the choking.

Her body was reacting immensely to the abuse and she fucking loved it!

As Missy fingered her faster, Sasha automatically opened her legs wider and let out gasps of pleasure.

It didn't take long for Missy to be properly finger fucking Sasha.

Suddenly, Missy's fingers pulled out of Sasha's pussy and shoved down her throat.

"Gllggg!" Sasha gagged and groaned as the fingers that were just fucking her cunt were then fucking her throat.

"Mmmm good little whore." Missy whispered to her.

Sasha opened her eyes and looked into her Mistress's beautiful, dominant eyes, she's so amazing.

Then Missy pulled her fingers out of Sasha's mouth, "On your knees." She ordered very calmly.

Sasha didn't say a word but did as she was told and lowered herself, her back stayed firmly against the wall until she was looking up at Missy.

Her Mistress didn't speak as she undid her denim shorts and pulled them down, there it is, the most beautiful pussy in the world.

"Now," Missy asked, her hand lightly pulling on Sasha's dark black hair, "do you want to lick my cunt?"

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha replied without hesitation.

"Good girl, go ahead." Missy whispered and released Sasha's hair.

"Thank you!" Sasha said and leant between her owners' legs.

She had been so horny for so fucking long that the taste of Missy's intoxicating pussy made her body tingle in pleasure.

"Oh yeah... nice and slow my pet," Missy moaned, "I'm a little sore down there, you won't believe how big a cock I had fucking me."

Someone had fucked her? Sasha thought, hating the idea a cock had been anywhere near to what she was doing.

Also, it was strange, although Missy abused Sasha, Sasha felt there was something there... she couldn't help but feel something when she knew Missy had sex with a man, Jealous? No, I can't be, this is just purely sex.

Even as she was lost in thought, Sasha continued to lovingly lick her Mistress's wet pussy.

Her tongue moved up and down her soft, smooth lips and gently around her clit. Missy's legs would slightly twitch whenever Sasha's tongue touched her clit.

She could feel her Mistress's pussy get wetter and wetter, knowing it was because of her gave Sasha some sense of accomplishment.

"Mmmm, you really do know what you're doing now." Missy moaned.

"Mmmm." Sasha moaned back, not wanting to take her tongue away from Missy's pussy.

She kept lapping at her, pushing her tongue deep inside Missy's tight, juicy hole.

I think I'm addicted to her pussy, it's like a drug!

"That's it, my little lesbian slut, you love my cunt don't you?" Missy moaned out.

"Mmm yes Mistress." Sasha replied between licks.

She remained on her knees, her tongue running up and down the entirety of Missy's pussy, tasting her sweet nectar as she felt her Mistress twitch and moan around her.

"Enough," Missy shouted and stepped back, "take off your clothes and lie on the bed."

"Yes, Mistress!" Sasha happily replied, she prayed that Missy was going to let her cum soon.

In a heartbeat, Sasha was completely naked and then lay on her back on the bed as she watched Missy undress in front of her.

She's so slim and toned, she has the perfect body. If only I could lose a little weight, Isla might want me then.

"Stay still." Missy ordered as she went into a bag.

What's that? Sasha thought as Missy pulled a few items out of her bag. She quickly realised she had some leather handcuffs and what looked to be a lot of black rope.

"Hands together." Missy ordered.

Sasha's pussy twitched at the order, since Missy first tried bondage with her, Sasha has realised how much she loved it.

She put her hands together and Missy put the hand cuffs onto her. They were so tight that her wrists were pretty much pressed together.

It was fancier handcuffs than Sasha had seen before. The black rope was tied through a small hole in them and ran through the other side. When Missy yanked he black rope up, Sasha's hands were forced to move with it.

Missy's bare chest was just above Sasha as she tied the rope to the headboard. Although Sasha couldn't take her eyes off of Missy's body.

"Try and move." Missy said and took a step back.

Sasha pulled her hands down, they could move a few inches but no more. They were stuck above her head as she looked at her Mistress.

She watched, silently, as Missy picked up the red thong that she was wearing before Sasha took them off.

"Ooooh god." Sasha moaned as Missy started to rub the thong up and down Sasha's soaked pussy.

"Quiet!" Missy shouted and slapped one of Sasha's big tits and forced a yelp out of her.

Sasha had to bite her lip to stop from moaning as Missy rubbed her pussy all over with the thong. Then, she felt the red thong get pushed inside of her and Missy stepped back, leaving her pussy filled.

Still not speaking, out of fear of getting her tits slapped again, Sasha watched as Missy tied more black rope around each of her ankles and then around the corner posts of the bed.

By the end, Sasha could barely move. Her hands were able to move a few inches but her ankles couldn't move at all. She lay there, completely helpless to Missy's control.

"Look at you," Missy whispered, her enticing body moved closer to Sasha and her fingertips tickled up and down Sasha's body. She started at Sasha's calves, then moved up her thighs, her stomach and around her nipples, the whole time Sasha had to stop herself from moaning, "completely helpless, you love being my pet don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress!" Sasha told her, Missy's fingertips kept Sasha's hairs on edge.

"Do you regret submitting to me?" Missy asked.

"Not at all!" Sasha told her, honestly.

"Good." Missy replied and pulled her hands away.

She then went in between Sasha's legs and pulled back out the red thong, it was completely drenched with Sasha's juiced.

"Open up." Missy ordered.

Sasha knew what she had in mind and there was no way she was going to deny her Mistress.

She opened her mouth and Missy shoved the drenched thong inside. Her senses were filled with the taste of her own pussy.

"Now then, let's see how you like these." Missy said with a wicked chuckle.

She went back into her bag and pulled out something that made Sasha's eyes open in shock, nipple clamps?!

"Mhmm?" Sasha groaned through the thong.

"Oh yes," Missy said, she jumped onto the bed and put her knees either side of Sasha's body, straddling her, "here we go."

Sasha just watched helplessly as Missy opened one clamp, held one of Sasha's tits and then closed it back down onto her nipple.

"MMMHHFFFF!" Sasha groaned out through the thong in pain.

SLAP!

Once again one of Missy's palms slapped the breast that didn't have a nipple clamp on.

"Take it you fucking whore!" Missy called out.

"Mmhhff... mmhff." Sasha whimpered out.

Oh fuck... it stings.. it burns.. fuuckk!

Then, Missy quickly put the clamp onto her other nipple.

"MMHHFFFF!!!" Sasha yelled out again in pain, it felt like the clamp was going through her sensitive nipple.

With the pain, a single tear ran down Sasha's face.

"There we go," Missy said, her hands were cupping Sasha's tits. Sasha was breathing heavily and attempting to focus on anything but the pain, "let them settle, you'll love them."

"Mmmfff...." Sasha groaned again.

Missy then leant forward and started lick and suck on Sasha's neck, her hand went between her own legs and down to Sasha's drenched pussy.

"Mmmmffff!!" Sasha moaned loudly from the double pleasure.

Her clit throbbed at Missy's mere touch. Every time she grew close to cumming Missy would stop, but she never stopped licking and biting her neck.

The pain in her nipples was a constant, but she started to grow accustomed to them.

"Something else I want to try." Missy said.

She sat back up, her entire weight pushed down on Sasha's stomach, but she didn't weigh much. She leant to one side and down to the floor.

Just breath Sasha... it's not too bad.

When Missy came back up she had a thick, black, permanent marker in her hands.

What is she doing? Sasha thought.

Missy popped the lid off the marker, with a huge grin on her face she leant down and pressed it against Sasha's pale skinned chest.

Sasha couldn't really see what she was writing as Missy's brunette hair was in the way, but she could feel the marker going from her left breast, all the way across to her right.

"There we go." Missy said and sat back up.

Sasha managed to look, although it was upside down she could read it, LESBIAN WHORE.

Big, black, capital letters going all across her chest, fuuucckk! Sasha moaned in her head. She didn't know why but something about having that written on her body just turned her on even more.

"What are other names for you?" Missy questioned and tapped the back of the marker against Sasha's arm.

With her smile still there, Missy started to write all over Sasha's body. Each time she finished Sasha looked at what she wrote.

DYKE SLUT, across her stomach.

WORTHLESS SLAG! Down the inside of her right thigh.

CUNT LICKER, Down the other thigh.

PATHETIC PET! Went across her right shoulder.

MISSY'S LESBIAN SEX SLAVE! Was the last one that went down Sasha's forearm.

Each time Sasha read one her pussy twitched with pleasure, why does it turn me on so much to be treated like this?

"Done, how are those nipples feeling?" Missy asked and threw the marker off the bed.

"Mmhhm." Sasha groaned, although she could still feel them, her nipples felt a kind of numb. Until, "MMMGHHDFFF!!" She yelped through the thong as Missy twisted them slightly, forcing the pain back to the surface.

"Good pet." Missy whispered.

Missy then got up from Sasha, her stomach finally able to relax as her Mistress went back to her bag.

Although she wasn't even being touch by Missy, Sasha was breathing heavily and her chest was heaving up and down with excitement.

The pain from the clamps seemingly gave her pleasure, the fact she was tied up and helpless made her body tingle and the humiliating names all over her body made her pussy twitch.

"For the last surprise, something I've wanted to do for a while," Missy said, what she's wanted to do for a while? The Missy pulled out a black strap on Sasha hadn't seen before, it was smaller than her other ones, she's used a strap on with me before. "I'm finally going to fuck that thick, curvy, juicy arse of yours."

"Hmmmffff!!??" Sasha called out with her thong filled mouth, anal having been something that never interested her once in her life.

"Stop whining whore!" Missy barked, she didn't need to strike Sasha that time to get her to stop, "Have I made you do anything that hasn't brought you immense pleasure?"

Sasha had to pause for a moment, although it's always humiliating and degrading, I've loved every second with Missy.

"Mmhmhm." Sasha quietly groaned.

"And you agreed to obey me without hesitation, correct?" Missy asked as she put attached the strap on to herself.

"Mmhmm." Sasha moaned and nodded, she knew she didn't have a leg to stand on.

"So, as I said," Missy whispered as she knelt onto the bed between Sasha's legs, "I'm going to fuck your tight, virgin arsehole. And you're gonna fucking love it."

"Mmmmm." Sasha moaned without even meaning to just from Missy's words.

Missy then pushed two fingers deep into Sasha's desperate pussy. She was so fucking wet that Missy then pushed a third in with ease.

"Mmmmm!" Sasha moaned as her Mistress fingered her cunt hard and fast.

"You're fucking drenched!" Missy laughed out and then slapped one of Sasha's tits, making her clamps give her another sharp pain.

"MMMMMMFFF!" Sasha moaned as her abuse just turned her on more and more.

In a matter of seconds Missy then pulled her fingers out of Sasha, leant down and shoved the strap on deep into her cunt.

She yanked the thong from Sasha's mouth but replaced it with her tongue.

"Ooooh fuuuckk!" Sasha moaned as she made out with the beautiful, dominant Missy as she got fucked hard.

"You like that you fucking lesbian slut?" Missy asked.

She ruthlessly fucked Sasha and one hand grabbed onto one of the nipple clamps and yanked at it.

"FUUUCCKK YEESS!!" Sasha screamed out in pain and pleasure, "fuuck me! Please!"

"You belong to me don't you?" Missy asked as she kept fucking her slave, "you will do whatever I say, when I say it!"

"Yes Mistress!" Sasha moaned, "I'm yours! You own me completely! I'm your whore!"

Missy shoved her tongue back into Sasha's mouth and passionately made out with her. Their naked bodies pressed against each other, Sasha's nipple clamps were pressed into Missy's toned body.

Sasha was just tied up, unable to move as she took the harsh fucking.

"Open you mouth!" Missy then ordered but never stopped thrusting in and out of Sasha.

Doing as she was told, Sasha opened her mouth as wide as possible. When suddenly, Missy spat directly into her mouth.

Any other time, Sasha would've been disgusted, but her pure submissive side had taken over and she would happily take whatever Missy did to her.

"Thank you Mistress!" Sasha moaned as she swallowed down Missy's spit.