Sasha Ch. 02: Anal Sub Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to willingly let me fuck your arsehole?" Missy asked but that time she twisted Sasha's left nipple clamp.

"FUCK! YES! Fuck my arsehole!" Sasha screamed, "fuck my virgin arsehole! Please!"

Sasha was gone, in her mind she completely belonged to Missy and would obey. She also realised that Missy not only took her normal virginity, but she was about to take her anal virginity as well.

"Good girl." Missy said and squeezed Sasha's tits one last time before getting up.

Sasha's pussy felt drenched and empty when the strap on left.

Miss then untied the rope that was on the corner posts, unleashing Sasha's ankles.

"Turn around, on your hands and knees." Missy ordered.

Sasha didn't care that her arsehole was about to get fucked, in fact, she had at that point grown excited for it.

With her hands able to slightly move but still locked above her head, she flopped onto her stomach and then brought herself up to her knees.

Since Sasha couldn't move her hands and more than a few inches, her face was firmly pressed against the bed and her arse was stuck up in the air.

As her chest pressed against the bed, her nipple clamps constantly moved and she was getting shockwaves of pain and pleasure from them.

Although she couldn't see behind her, when Missy's hands grabbed and squeezed onto her thick arse cheeks Sasha let out a little moan.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this! This is fucking crazy! I love it!

"Now, this will be tight at first." Missy warned.

"Yes... Mistress." Sasha panted out as her body begged for any sort of attention.

The head of the strap on then pressed against Sasha's tight, virgin hole. Although it was smaller than any other strap on Missy had used on her, it was the only thing to ever go inside of her arse and Sasha was worried.

Missy's hands tightly gripped onto Sasha's thick thighs and some forced went against her arsehole.

It was as though her last hole was fighting back, not wanting to accept the fake cock. But with another push, the rim of her arsehole stretched around the head of the dildo and it slipped inside of her.

"Ooooh fuuucckkk!!" Sasha called out as it felt like her tiny arsehole was getting stretched wide open.

SPANK!

"Shut up and take it you three hole whore!" Missy shouted.

She held the strap on with just the head inside of her slut. Sasha could feel her arsehole tightly wrapped around the fake cock, it felt like she was pulsating around it.

Oh fuck... fuck it hurts... it burns!!

She thought the nipple clamps hurt, having her arsehole stretched made them feel non-existent.

"Fuucckk!" Sasha yelped out again when Missy pushed a little deeper.

SPANK!

"Be quiet or I'll have to gag you again!" Missy threatened.

Her arse cheek then felt red raw from being struck so hard.

"I'm sorry Mistress," Sasha whimpered out, "It's just soooo thick!"

"This is nothing," Missy laughed back, "we will train you to take the biggest strap on in your fat arse!"

SPANK!

"Ooooh fuck!" Sasha moaned.

She attempted to focus on her breathing, her chest was heaving against the bed and then she felt Missy start to push a little deeper.

Although it still burnt, the pain was slowly dying down. She could feel Missy pouring lube around the shaft as she went deeper and deeper.

"Nearly all in." Missy told her, although it felt like her entire arse was filled with the strap on.

The writing on her body, being tied up, the nipple clamps and the abuse... it all took over Sasha's body at that moment all she wanted to be was a good, obedient, lesbian whore for her goddess Mistress.

"Do it!" Sasha moaned, "shove the rest in my fat, dyke arsehole!"

"You dirty whore!" Missy said with accomplishment and slapped Sasha's arse cheek again.

Then, she thrust forward and the last two inches of dildo pushed inside of her no longer virgin arse.

"FUUUUCCCKK!" Sasha called out as she felt completely filled, her arsehole still clenched and pulsated around the dildo as Missy held herself balls deep inside.

"That's it my anal whore! You've taken my entire black cock!" Missy laughed out.

For a few minutes Missy just held her strap on fully inside Sasha. Sasha was breathing heavier than ever and her arse was constantly clenching around the fake cock.

However, after those few minutes, the pain was nearly gone... instead it was replaced with a new, strange pleasure.

Oh god... I feel like my hole is stretched beyond belief!

Sasha's insides felt full and she felt like she had submitted the last of herself to Missy.

"Fuck me." Sasha panted out.

"What was that? Whore." Missy asked and slapped her arse as hard as possible.

"Fuck me!" Sasha shouted, "fuck my fucking arsehole like the pathetic, worthless, dyke whore I am!"

"You asked for it!" Missy roared back.

That was when she pulled the strap on back out, leaving just the head in before pushing balls deep back inside of Sasha's no longer virgin arsehole.

"Oh fuck... yes... so fucking thick... so fucking tight!" Sasha moaned over and over again.

Any pain that was left just enhanced her pleasure as Missy fucked her harder and harder.

Each time she pulled back Sasha could feel the rim of her battered arsehole go with it, until she felt filled yet again.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Sasha moaned.

Missy then grabbed hold of Sasha's black hair and yanked her head back.

"You like my cock in your arsehole my slut?" She whispered into Sasha's ear.

"Yeeesss Mistress!" Sasha moaned back.

"But it's not your arsehole is it? It belongs to me." Missy whispered then shoved her tongue into Sasha's ear.

"Everything about me belongs to you Mistress!" Sasha moaned, the sound of Missy's hips slapping against Sasha's arse echoed around the room, "You own my cunt! My big tits! My fat arse and my fucking arsehole!!!"

"Don't you fucking forget it!" Missy shouted then shoved Sasha's head back to the bed.

"Oh fuck... yes.... Oh fuuckk!" Sasha moaned.

Although she was feeling immense pleasure, Sasha didn't think she was going to be able to cum just from having her arsehole fucked.

"Mistress..." She whimpered out.

SPANK!

"What is it my slave?" Missy asked.

"My clit... please rub my clit... please can I cum?" Sasha begged, she felt worthless and pathetic... and she fucking loved it!

"You dirty slut!" Missy laughed, but then her hand reached around and she pressed her finger against Sasha's swollen, throbbing clit.

"OOOOH FUUCK!" Sasha almost screamed.

So much edging and build up, her body felt like it was ready to explode.

"Are you gonna cum?" Missy shouted as she fucked Sasha's arse and rubbed her clit.

"YEESS!" Sasha cried out.

"Not yet!" Missy then laughed and moved her hand away.

Time and time again, Missy would get Sasha onto the brink of orgasm before pulling away. Until Sasha couldn't take it anymore.

"Please Mistress! I'm begging you! Let me cum! I'll do anything!" Sasha begged.

"I'll hold you to that!" Missy called out.

She carried on fucking Sasha's battered arsehole for a few more minutes. She didn't give any attention to her clit. Instead she just held onto the 18 year olds thick thighs and watched as her arsehole stretched and clenched around the dildo that was destroying her arse.

When Missy reached back around touched Sasha's clit it made her scream out in pleasure.

"You want to cum with my cock in your arse?" Missy asked.

"Yeees Mistress!" Sasha begged back.

"You can cum in 5 seconds! Any earlier and I will never fuck you again!" Missy threatened.

Ooooh fuck! Come on Sasha! Hold it in!

"5..."

Sasha was breathing heavier and heavier, she felt drenched in sweat as her arsehole got fucked.

"4... you little lesbian whore." Missy said to her.

Oh fuck... please... go faster!

"3, you're nothing but a worthless piece of filth for me to use and abuse!" Missy told her.

"2, nearly there you dyke bitch!" Missy shouted.

"Plleeeeassee go faster!!!" Sasha cried out.

Her toes clenched and her body prepared for her long waited orgasm to rip through her. Sasha was doing anything possible to stop from cumming.

"1, I'm going to own you forever you pathetic, cunt licking slag!" Missy said.

COOOMMMEE ON!!!

"0, CUM FOR ME WHORE!" Missy shouted.

Then, it hit her like a ton of bricks.

"OOOOHH MYYY FUUUCCKIIINNGG SHHIIITTT!!" Sasha screamed.

Her entire body erupted from within, her legs trembled and shook, her chest heaved up and down and her breathing went erratic.

"FUUUCCCCCKKKKK YEEEEEEEESSS!!" She screamed out again.

"You're cumming with my cock in your arsehole!" Missy shouted.

"FUUCKK MY FUCKING ARSEHOLE!!" Sasha moaned louder and louder.

Missy never let up on the fucking. Her strap on was constantly thrusting in and out of Sasha as she moaned and twitched throughout her orgasm.

"Oh fuck.... Oh yes.... So fucking good!" Sasha panted out.

Missy slowed down on her fucking until eventually Sasha's legs turned to jelly and she flopped down onto the bed. The dildo slipped out of her arse hole which felt gaped and stretched.

She was panting for air as her entire body felt like it had been battered. Her long awaited orgasm was definitely fucking worth it as she felt like she was in heaven.

"So, was I right?" Missy asked. She squeezed Sasha's arse cheek and shook it.

"Oh yeah... that was so good." Sasha panted as she still tried to catch her breath.

The 18 year old felt exhausted after that and she barely felt when Missy untied her wrists and ankles until Missy lightly pushed her over to one side.

Her chest was still moving up and down as she breathed heavily, Missy was running her fingertips up and down Sasha's naked body. Her body was still twitching in the wake of her massive orgasm.

When Sasha looked down at all the writing over her body in permanent marker, I hope they come off easy enough, she thought.

Then she looked at the nipple clamps, she could barely feel them by that stage. Except when Missy unclipped them, she let out a little sigh of relief.

Sasha turned her head to look at Missy. She was on her side with her fingertips still going up and down Sasha's body as she looked into her subs eyes.

Before Sasha could react, Missy leant in and kissed her. Not the old passionate, almost angry kiss. It was sensual, kind of loving.

After the rough fuck Sasha embraced the kiss. She reached over and placed her hand onto Missy's soft back. Sasha opened her mouth slowly and accepted Missy's tongue inside.

"Mmm." Sasha softly moaned as their tongues slowly ran against each other.

Missy was caressing Sasha's body all over, gently squeezing her arse and breasts. Whilst Sasha rubbed her Mistress's back.

This was the most loving Missy had ever been to Sasha, it was strange, something she was not expecting.

"You like being my pet don't you?" Missy asked and broke the kiss.

Sasha just smiled at her as she moved Missy's brunette hair out of her face.

"I love it." Sasha whispered.

"And me pushing you, testing your limits, I'm not going to stop, just so you know." Missy whispered.

It wasn't a threat, or even harsh, it was more like letting her know.

"I know, that's fine." Sasha whispered.

Missy then leant down and kissed Sasha again.

Their bodies intwined, one of Missy's legs wrapped around Sasha and one of Sasha's thicker legs wrapped around Missy.

"Mmmm." Sasha moaned again into her Mistress's mouth.

"Okay," Missy whispered and broke the kiss again, "Get that face between my legs, now."

It was only a whisper, but authoritative.

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha replied.

Missy lay down and spread her legs, allowing Sasha to move down her body until she was face to face with her owners beautiful, soaking wet pussy.

Sasha started to lightly kiss all over Missy's pussy. Pressing her lips against Missy's clit.

She slowly stuck out her tongue and licked her all over.

"Oh god... yes." Missy whispered out.

Sasha then sucked one of Missy's lips into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue, she knew exactly how to please her Mistress.

Sasha did that to the other lip, until she finally made her way to Missy's clit.

"Fuuckk, yes... right there." Missy moaned out.

Her hand reached down and her fingers went through Sasha's dark hair.

This is the most gentle she has ever been with me, Sasha thought, finding it strange but kind of nice.

Sasha's hands were grabbing onto the inside of Missy's tanned thighs, her skin was so soft to touch, making so Sasha never wanted to let go.

The 18 year old tongue started to circle around Missy's swollen clit, fucking me in the arse clearly turned her on.

"Ooooh... oh Sasha." Missy moaned, another shock as she rarely called Sasha by her actual name.

"Mmmm." Sasha moaned back and started to gently massage Missy's clit with her tongue.

Each time she flicked along Missy's clit, her legs would spasm and she would let out a louder moan.

"Oh fuck.... Don't stop.... Don't stop." Missy moaned out.

She lightly grabbed Sasha's hair, she didn't yank on it, more held her in place as Sasha kept pleasing her.

"Mmmm." Sasha instinctively moaned as she tasted more and more of her Mistress's delicious pussy.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum soon... make me cum.... Make me cum Sasha." Missy moaned.

Hearing her actual name being moaned made Sasha want to do an ever better job. She attacked Missy's clit with her tongue, masterfully flicking and massaging it over and over and over until Missy was just a moaning mess.

"I'm cumming!" Missy moaned out, "I'm fucking cuuummmiiinnngggg!!!"

Sasha got her reward with getting to taste her Mistress's intoxicating cum as it hit her tongue. She kept lapping at Missy's pussy throughout her body shaking orgasm.

"Fuck.... Fuck... fuck..." Missy panted, until she grabbed Sasha's head and pushed her away, "Good job slut, I fucking needed that."

And she's back.

Missy was still panting and her chest and small, perky tits were heaving up and down, "You're sleeping on the floor again tonight." She managed to pant out.

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha replied, although she was disappointed. After the loving embrace, Sasha actually felt like she wanted to stay with Missy, to hold her, embrace her. Not just as a Mistress, but something more.

"Night, whore." Missy said and turned the light off, seemingly her orgasm brought back her dominant side.

"Goodnight, Mistress." Sasha replied and lay on the floor in the dark.

What was that? Do I... do I like Missy? Obviously I'm attracted to her, I'm her slut. But I never thought I'd like her personality, maybe she is more than just a controlling bitch... who knows.

And that black strap on... I wonder what it would be like to be with a black woman, I doubt it's that different... something to look into.

Some point during the night Sasha woke up needing the toilet. She tried to sneak into the bathroom without waking her Mistress.

When she closed the door and turned the light on she was shocked at what she saw in the mirror.

Her face looked a mess, her hair was frazzled and wild. But when Sasha saw all the thick, black ink all over her body her pussy tingled again.

She read all the humiliating words that Missy had written all over her body, the large "LESBIAN WHORE" across her chest turned her on the most.

Why do I love to be abused and humiliated so much? Sasha pondered for a few moments.

When she returned to the bedroom Missy was fast asleep but above to duvet. Her naked, toned, beautiful body was fully out and Sasha couldn't help but get mesmerised by her.

She really is stunning, I can't believe someone as beautiful as her would actually want to have sex with me.

Two weeks later.

Missy had all but forgotten the loving moments they had together. Every time they met up she was back to abusing Sasha. Which Sasha loved, although she started to feel like she wanted more.

Missy fucked her mouth, pussy and arsehole with her strap on again over those two weeks and Sasha fucking loved it!

Sexually, Sasha was in pure heaven. Emotionally, she was a mess.

She still felt like she was in love with Isla, a woman she couldn't have. Then she felt like she was starting to get feelings for Missy, a woman who abuses her and treats her like shit. Then finally, she had started to find Bridgette attractive ever since their kiss.

Sasha lay on her bed, butt plug filling her arse, as instructed by her Mistress, and stared at the ceiling.

What the hell am I going to do? I love being a complete submissive sex toy. But it can't be that way forever. And surely Missy must be feeling the same, there's no way she acted the way she did without having some feelings for me. Ah who knows what goes on in her head, as long as I'm having fun it's all good for now!

Epilogue

Theo was sat in a booth at a local bar, he was about halfway through a pint of beer when.... Melisa? Returned to sit next to him.

"Hey, what did you get?" He asked her, trying for the life of him to remember her name.

"A martini." She replied.

Melisa, it's got to be Melisa... I think? Fuck sake, I only met her an hour ago how could I forget her name.

Theo had gone to that bar on his own since he felt he needed some time to himself and figure out what was going on in his head. That was when he bumped into... Melisa? Yes, definitely Melisa. A beautiful red head that he definitely wanted to fuck.

She was hot, clearly up for it and the fact he only lived a 5 minute walk away just made things even easier for Theo.

This was what he wanted when he moved to a new city, to be free, to get to fuck any girl he could.

She finished her drink and stared into Theo's eyes with obvious hunger.

"So, where do you live?" She asked him, giving him the fuck me eyes.

"Just around the corner." Theo told her with a smile, he knew exactly where this was going.

Suddenly, she leant in and pressed her thick lips against him.

They were soft, delicate, it felt so... wrong.

I have to stop this!

Theo's eyes shot open, then he pulled back and stood up.

"I'm sorry Melisa, I can't do this." He told her.

Her mouth was hung open, clearly in shock and he squeezed past her and out the booth.

"Melisa?" She said with anger in her voice, "You have been speaking to me for an hour and you think my name is fucking Melisa?"

Oh fuck. RUN!

"S-sorry, see you around." Theo quickly said and ran out of the bar and into the cold night air.

What's wrong with me? He thought to himself, she was hot! And up for it and I just end it like that! But it didn't feel right. I feel... guilty. No, this can't actually be happening! I feel like I've cheated on Alex! What the fuck, I'm not even gay!