Sasha Ch. 02: Anal Sub Slut

Story Info
Twisted Tales: Sasha gives up her last hole.
10.1k words
4.55
10.9k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,388 Followers

Twisted Tales

Anal Sub Slut

Sasha II

Sasha had just finished packing her bag, she had all the clothes she would need for her visit to see Bridgette.

It was the first time she was going to see her after she went to university in Leeds and she couldn't wait. Although there were still some awkwardness with the fact she had broken up with Jacob and all that, but Bridgette was still Sasha's best female friend.

As she zipped up her bag, her phone vibrated. Oh fuck, Sasha thought as she saw Missy's name pop up.

It had been a couple of weeks since she completely submitted to her best friend Kieron's older sister. It was still a complete secret to everyone, although Missy had gotten her to do a few adventurous things since they started.

Most of which involved humiliating Sasha, something that Sasha loved and came hardest too. The strangest one though was when Missy had Sasha licking her pussy as she was on the phone to her brother! Sasha didn't like hearing Kieron's voice as she pleased her Mistress, but she wasn't going to say no to her owner.

She opened the text.

Missy: Have fun this weekend my slut. Be expecting a few instructions off of me whilst you're away. Also, take the 5-inch dildo I gave to you.

Sasha's pussy flinched as she read it, every word just turned her on more and more. What is she going to make me do whilst I'm away? She wondered though.

Sasha: I understand Mistress, I will do whatever you tell me too. And of course, I will take the dildo as instructed.

Sasha had really dived into her new position as complete slut for Missy and honestly she loved it. Even if Missy sometimes pushed her limits a bit too far, but it was worth it for all the pleasure she received.

She grabbed the dildo from her drawer and put it into her bag before heading downstairs.

"Dad, I'm off!" She shouted.

"Wait, wait," He called out and emerged from the living room, "drive safe, text me when you get there."

"I will." Sasha joking moaned as her dad hugged her.

"Good, have fun. Don't drink too much!" He told her, being the loving single father that he was.

"I won't don't worry," Sasha replied, "love you."

"Love you too." He said.

Her dad stood at the doorway and waved Sasha off.

It was nearly a 2 hour drive to Bridgette's uni house, definitely further than Sasha had ever driven before.

The first hour flew by though, mainly because her thoughts were of Missy. Wondering what she was going to instruct her to do.

Missy is seeing Kieron this weekend so she can't give me too many instructions. Sasha thought.

She reminisced of the weekend before, Missy had wanted to try bondage for the first time with Sasha. Something Sasha loved! She was tied up for hours, completely helpless, left for Missy to do whatever she wanted.

She thought of when she was on her knees, her hands were tied behind her back with rope as Missy pushed her head down onto the bed. Her big strap on fucking the life out of Sasha. That was fucking amazing! Sasha thought.

All of the daydreaming had Sasha horny as fuck, part of her hoped that Missy would force her to cum that weekend whilst at Bridgette's house. She knew it would be dangerous, but that added to the excitement.

Shortly, her phone started to ring and Missy saw on the car dashboard that it was Missy. So, she quickly answered it like the good submissive she was.

"Hi Mistress." Sasha answered.

"Where are you now whore?" Missy quickly replied, seemingly in a hurry.

"Just on the motorway, Mistress. I'm about halfway there." Sasha told her, wondering why Missy was calling her.

"Good, pull off at the next service station." Missy ordered.

The next service station?

"Why, Mistress?" Sasha asked.

"Do at your fucking told you fucking whore." Missy barked back, "text me when you're parked up."

Then, Missy hung up.

The way she spoke to Sasha with complete lack of respect just made Sasha want to submit more. She had been in heaven the last few weeks being a complete lesbian slut for Missy.

It was only 5 minutes until she pulled off the motorway to a large service station. The car park was about a third full, it was nearly 3pm. Sasha parked up in the corner, hoping that after speaking to Missy she could jet off straight away.

Sasha quickly text Missy, "Parked up, Mistress."

In a few seconds her phone started to ring, but instead of a normal call, Missy was facetiming her.

Sasha answered it and saw Missy was in her bedroom, fully dressed.

"What are you wearing my pet?" Missy asked with a devilish grin.

She's so beautiful, Sasha thought.

"I'm in a baggy black t-shirt," Sasha replied, "and a skirt and thigh high, black stockings."

Skirts had become a major part in Sasha's wardrobe ever since Missy ordered it so.

"Any underwear?" Missy asked, another order Missy had given to her slave.

"Of course not, Mistress." Sasha told her.

"Good, show me." Missy said firmly.

What?

"S-show you?" Sasha nervously asked.

The car park wasn't busy, but it was pure daylight and Sasha worried that if anyone went past they would see her.

"Do you really want me to repeat myself?" Missy threatened, a tone that Sasha knew all too well.

Oh fuck, okay, just be quick!

"No, sorry Mistress." Sasha submissively replied.

She undid her seatbelt, pulled her chair back, lifted up her skirt and aimed the phone to show her bare, shaved pussy.

"Good girl," Missy replied, "now, finger yourself."

"What?!" Sasha spat out before having chance to think about the repercussions of arguing.

"Oh you stupid slut," Missy said, no longer a threat, Sasha knew she had sealed her fate and that she would be getting punished for talking back, "finger your fucking cunt right now."

Sasha turned her head to the sides to make sure no one was nearby, okay, coast is clear.

With her phone, she was showing her entire face and pussy as her finger reached down and easily slid into her drenched pussy.

"Good slut," Missy complimented, "I knew you would be soaked already, you're so fucking pathetic."

"Yeess Mistress." Sasha moaned.

She tried to keep her head low and out of sight as her finger slowly moved in and out of her pussy. Her eyes kept darting around the car park and then pack to Missy.

"I wonder if anyone can see what a dirty, little, whore you are." Missy said to her.

"Oooh god." Sasha moaned and automatically sped up fingering herself.

"Would you rather that was me fingering you, my pet?" Missy asked.

"Yes Mistress!" Sasha moaned in response, "I would much rather have you fingering my whore cunt!"

"Get the dildo!" Missy suddenly barked out.

Sasha's eyes shot wide in shock, she can't be serious? However, after talking back last time, Sasha wasn't about to argue again.

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha nervously replied.

Her finger left her pussy, she reached into her bag on the passenger seat and pulled out the dildo.

"Good girl," Missy told her, "Now, suck on it, get it nice and wet for your cunt."

Once again, Sasha looked around to make sure no one could see her. There were a few more cars and she could see people walking around the car park, but they were fairly far away so hopefully they wouldn't see her.

Sasha then opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the fake cock, her eyes stayed open as she looked around and at Missy.

"Good whore, just think of when I was fucking your face with my strap on." Missy told her.

"Mmmm." Sasha automatically moaned around the dildo at the memory.

She was using her tongue to spread spit around the dildo, taking it deeper into her throat. She knew that Missy liked to make her gag and in all honesty, Sasha loved it as well!

The longer she sucked on the dildo the more she forgot where she was.

Sasha was pushing the dildo deeper down her throat each time, making herself gag and spit around it.

"Stop!" Missy suddenly shouted and Sasha slowly pulled the dildo out of her mouth, "Now, slide it in your tight, slutty, cunt."

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha moaned back at her words.

Sasha spread her legs a little wider, she then propped the phone up so her pussy, body and face were on the screen for her Mistress.

She was absolutely dripping wet and horny as fuck, when Sasha started to push the head of the dildo in she easily opened up and accepted it.

"Ooooh fuck!" Sasha moaned as inch after inch of thick, fake cock pushed inside of her.

"You dirty slut, fucking yourself in public." Missy said and laughed at her.

"Yeeess Mistress." Sasha moaned back. She loved how pathetic Missy made her feel. When suddenly... she heard voices of two people speaking close to the car. "MMMMMM!" Sasha had to bite her lip to stop from moaning too loud.

Something about knowing she could so easily get caught fucking herself in public just added to her pleasure.

"Keep fucking yourself whore!" Missy ordered.

Sasha was easily pushing the dildo in and out of her juicy cunt. Her pussy wrapped around the fake cock and she kept letting out gasps and moans as she heard these two people talking, although she didn't know where they were.

Her body was sloped down with just the top of her head in view from outside, but if anyone came close they would easily catch her fucking herself with the dildo.

"How does it feel my slut?" Missy asked.

"So... fucking.... Good." Sasha moaned as she properly fucked herself harder and harder.

She turned her head and the two people talking were finally in sight. It was a man and a woman, about 10 yards away from her car. They were walking past and Sasha's eyes remained fixed on them as she kept fucking herself harder and harder.

Oh fuck! I could so easily get caught!

Then, the woman turned her head and her eyes met Sasha's.

She stared into this strangers' eyes, thanking God that she was too far away to see what Sasha was doing. However, knowing she was staring at a complete stranger as she fucked herself made Sasha's pussy twitch and clench around the dildo.

"Oooooh fuuuccckk!!" Sasha moaned just after the woman turned her head and carried on walking.

"You better not have just fucking cum!" Missy suddenly shouted out.

"Nooooo Mistress," Sasha moaned, the entire dildo going in and out of her pussy at high speed, "pleeasseee, I'm so close!"

"Stop now!" Missy shouted.

"Nooooooo!" Sasha moaned again, she kept fucking herself for a couple of seconds until her body finally did what her mind ordered and she held the dildo, filled inside of her.

"Hmmm, seems you want to be punished." Missy then said.

"I'm sorry Mistress," Sasha moaned, her legs were still twitching and trembling, "It just felt so good."

"Take the dildo out now!" Missy barked out, her voice was clearly annoyed.

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha replied, already afraid of what her punishment was going to be.

"Lick the dildo clean." Missy ordered her.

Sasha was too horny to even look around to see if anyone was looking. She dragged her wet tongue all around the shaft and head of the dildo, tasting herself on it and still moaning.

"Now, put it back in your bag." Missy said.

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha replied and did as she was told.

"Good girl, now, onto your punishments." Missy said, her voice returned to calm and collected.

"Punishments?" Sasha questioned, realising Missy meant more than one.

"Yes, one for questioning me, the other for taking too long to stop fucking yourself." Missy told her.

"Oh, yes, Mistress." Sasha replied, worried what they would be.

"Well, the first one is easy, you don't get to cum." Missy told her.

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha replied, knowing it would be a long weekend if she wasn't allowed to cum at all.

"Second, at some point tonight, you're going to find a reason to kiss your good friend Bridgette." Missy said with an evil smile.

What?! Kiss Bridgette?! I can't do that!

"I can see on your face that you're shocked," Missy continued, "but you will do as you're told. And not just a peck, I expect you to make out with your little loser friend."

Oh my god, how am I going to do that?! Sasha thought. She knew she would obey Missy unconditionally, she just had no idea how.

"I will do it, Mistress." Sasha replied.

"Good, now as you know I'm seeing Kieron this weekend so just text me when you've done it. I have trust that you won't lie to me." Missy said to her.

"I would never lie to you." Sasha told her Mistress, and she meant it as well.

"Good," Missy said with a smile, "have a good weekend, slut."

"Thank you Mistress, you too." Sasha replied and they both put the phone down.

For fuck sake, I'm so horny!

Sasha got back onto the motorway and carried on driving, although her pussy leaked the entire time as she desperately needed release.

Eventually, she made it to Bridgette's uni house. It was a uni residential area and had houses attached either side. Although it looked a little beat up, but nothing you wouldn't expect from a uni house.

"Sasha!" She heard Bridgette shout and run out the front door.

Sasha had barely closed her car door when her best friend pretty much jumped onto her and hugged her.

Bridgette's long brown hair went all over Sasha's face.

"Hey! How are you?" Sasha asked, painfully aware of her pussy soaking wet between her legs.

"I'm good, how was the drive?" Bridgette asked and broke the hug.

"Good, not too much traffic." Sasha told her.

Bridgette then looked Sasha up and down with an inquisitive face.

"You're wearing a skirt?" Bridgette questioned.

"Yeah?" Sasha replied, she hoped to play it off casually.

"I don't think I've ever seen you wear a skirt before," Bridgette said, "things really have changed since I left."

"Not everything." Sasha replied, still trying to act calm.

If only she knew the truth.

Sasha looked at Bridgette, she always knew that Bridgette was far better looking than her. However, Bridgette was always just a friend, Sasha had never looked at her in a sexual way, how am I going to justify making out with her?

"True, at least your hair is still jet black," Bridgette joked, "come on, let me show you my room."

Before Sasha could react, Bridgette grabbed Sasha's bag. Her heart raced in panic, she knew that if Bridgette was to open the bag right at the top would be her freshly used dildo.

Their entire walk through the house Sasha barely looked away from the bag in Bridgette's hands.

"Where are all your roommates?" Sasha asked, realising the house was empty.

"They're all out right now, but they'll be back for tonight." Bridgette told her.

Eventually they found their way to Bridgette's room, which was spotless, obviously. Bridgette had always been a clean freak.

"So are we staying in here tonight?" Sasha asked. They had shared a bed countless times as girls do.

"Yeah, well... maybe." Bridgette said with a little coy smile.

What does she mean, maybe?

"I have some news." Bridgette said, almost exploding.

"Oh, and?" Sasha asked.

"Okay, but you can't tell anyone! I don't want it getting back to Jacob." Bridgette told her.

"Okay?" Sasha replied and sat down on the bed.

"I've kind of been seeing someone," Bridgette told her with glee, already? She only broke up with Jacob a month or so ago, "His name's Henry, he will be coming out with us tonight."

"Oh, right." Sasha said. She was a little torn by the news. She was happy for her friend, but also felt bad for Jacob.

"That's not going to be weird is it, you know, because of Jacob?" Bridgette asked. Her face had turned from glee to worry.

Come on Sasha, she's your friend! "No, of course not." Sasha replied and hugged her.

"Thank god!" Bridgette said in relief, "I was worried that you would hate me because of what happened with Jacob."

"Bridgette," Sasha said and looked into her eyes, "You're my friend as well, it's all good."

The two girls spent the next couple of hours catching up. Bridgette got ready as they hung out in her room. All Sasha had to do was change her t-shirt, never being one to dress fancy for a night out.

When the rest of Bridgette's house mates returned Sasha reverted back to her shy, nervous self. They were all very loud and outgoing, definitely a popular group. The girls were beautiful and the men were sporty.

Not the sort of people Sasha wanted to hang out with, she was actually a little disappointed with Bridgette for being friends with them.

Maybe this is the new, popular Bridgette. I wonder if she will eventually get bored of us "Twisted" lot.

Then, Henry arrived.

Sasha took an instant disliking to him.

He was tall and muscular as though he lived in the gym. He had short, spiky black hair that he clearly took great pride in and he just came off as arrogant and in love with himself.

When he kissed Bridgette and they pretty much ate each other's faces in front of Sasha, Sasha had to look away.

"Sasha," He finally said, talking to her for the first time since he got there, "I've heard a lot about you."

"I've not heard anything about you." Sasha said as a joke with a hint of sarcasm.

"I bet, Bridgette is probably keeping me hidden from your little gang." He said.

I know he's probably joking, but he just sounds like an arse.

The way he looked at Sasha was as though he was disgusted, probably because she wasn't the typical pretty girl.

They were all drinking and laughing for a couple of hours, Sasha mainly sat in silence. Bridgette barely spoke a word to her and spent the whole time with Henry.

Once they booked the taxi and it was 20 minutes away Bridgette finally went and sat next to Sasha.

"Do you mind if he stays in my room tonight? You can sleep on the sofa." Bridgette asked her.

Seriously? I drove all this way and you're ditching me for this random dickhead.

"Fine." Sasha grunted back, not being one for confrontation.

"Great, I just need to make myself irresistible so he finally has sex with me." Bridgette said.

She never spoke about sex with Sasha before, it seemed she had changed since being at Uni and Sasha didn't know if she liked it.

However... that brought an idea to her head.

"You know, guys get really turned on when they see two girls kissing." Sasha suggested.

Bridgette looked at Sasha, her face didn't give away what she was thinking.

"Who knew you were so wild!" Bridgette finally laughed out, "I love it!"

Bridgette then stood up, she grabbed Sasha's hand and pulled her up as well.

The group were looking at them both in silence, only music could be heard.

Bridgette then turned to Sasha and put her hands on either side of Sasha's pale face.

Oh my god, this is actually happening! That was a lot easier than I thought!

Sasha stared at Bridgette's face as she moved closer and finally... their lips locked together.

Bridgette's soft, thin lips pressed against Sasha's. Only the second girl that Sasha had ever kissed.

Her lips are so soft... so delicate... and she smells amazing.

Without even realising what she was doing and forgetting everyone else in the room, Sasha put one hand onto Bridgette's soft cheek. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into Bridgette's mouth.

Oh my god... this is amazing!

Bridgette pushed her tongue back against Sasha and the two girls that had been friends forever made out.

Bridgette's soft, wet tongue glided against Sasha's as their lips kept touching and breaking.

There were some cheers coming from the room but Sasha cancelled them out as she was lost in thought in her kiss.

Her uncovered pussy flinched between her legs as they kept making out for a couple of minutes.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,388 Followers