Sasha Serves Valentino's Investors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." Sasha said.

"No!" Stan responded, "Thank YOU!"

Gino came and knelt next to Sasha. "There is one more task for you." He whispered in her ear.

"What is it?" She asked, breathlessly.

"The final course, the dessert course, is to be served on your body. I will clear the table so you can recline on it, and the pastry chef will come plate the presentation." He responded.

"The fucking pastry chef knows about this too?" Sasha asked with an incredulous sigh. "Might as well tell the bus boys while you're at it."

"She's the only other one. I swear it is the truth." Gino responded.

"And how did you know I'd be willing to strip naked and have desserts stuck to me?" Sasha asked.

"We didn't -- but we thought the odds were good." Gino replied with a sly grin.

"Perhaps you've gotten to know me too well." Sasha said. "Fine, let's go." She reached out to Tino for her phone, reversed the camera, and told John that she loved him.

"A toast to John -- the world's best boyfriend to the world's best server!" Stan said.

"To John!" All the men raised their glasses to John.

Sasha blew John a kiss and ended the call. Gino cleared the table. Tino went to fetch a bottle of Marsala. The men mingled about the room.

Gino offered his hand to help Sasha up onto the table. She sat, unsteadily at first, and reclined. Gino positioned her with her arms just slightly out from her sides, and her knees slightly separated. He used a napkin to wipe the juices off of her thighs, but left her pussy gaping and dripping as it was.

The pastry chef entered the room. She was a short woman, late thirties. She had shoulder length blonde hair tied back in a pony tail. Although the lines on her face showed the worn weariness of someone who had spent decades in restaurant kitchens, she was still pretty. She carried with her a tray of desserts: cookies, tiny cakes, chocolate truffles, a collection of macarons.

"I really love macarons." Said Sasha.

"Have one!" Said the pastry chef, offering one to Sasha's eager lips.

Sasha devoured the cookie, savoring the sensation of the sweet meringue melting over her tongue.

The chef quietly went about her work, distributing the pastries over Sasha's naked body from her shoulders down to her thighs. She tried to avoid staring at the pink syrupy chasm between Sasha's legs. On the table between Sasha's shins, the chef placed five small bowls of pistachio gelato. She leaned over Sasha's face, "I've always wanted to do a dessert display on a beautiful woman. You're braver than me!" She said, squeezing Sasha's arm. "If you want some desserts to take home, come into the kitchen after you're done. I'll make you a box."

The chef gathered her tools and returned to the kitchen. Tino poured Marsala into port glasses for each of the men, who stood around the table on which Sasha lay, her nakedness on full display, unable to move, festooned in sweets.

"Gentlemen, a final toast -- to Sasha, and to the best investors meeting we've ever had, in every possible sense." Toasted Stan.

"To Sasha!" Said the men. And then they began to eat the pastries from her flesh. Five at a time, they lifted the sweet treats from Sasha's breasts, from her hips. Stan took a chocolate truffle and dipped it into Sasha's dewy pussy before popping it into his mouth.

"Mmmmm. Extraordinary. Gentlemen -- you have to try that." Stan said. The others followed suit. The stimulation triggered small spasms in Sasha's pussy each time one of the men pressed a truffle between her lips and slid it up towards her clit. She struggled to lie still.

The truffles and most of the pastries gone, Stan grabbed his gelato and offered it to Sasha. "Would you like?" He asked.

"Yes -- my mouth is dry, and I'm hot. That sounds spectacular." She replied.

He spooned the gelato between her waiting lips as she lay on the table. She reveled in the sensation of the cold sweet cream melting on her tongue and sliding down her throat. Stan looked down at her.

"Your work here is done." He said. "Thank you for an incredible evening."

Stan placed his right hand on Sasha's right thigh, sliding his index finger down her slit where it came to rest a centimeter inside of her. Maybe two. Before she could protest he bent forward and kissed her on the lips. A long, slow, sweet, gelato-tinged kiss. Sasha pushed her tongue between Stan's lips and kissed him back.

"Thank you." Sasha said, feeling her pussy flutter rhythmically around Stan's finger. She put her hand to his face and pulled him in for a final kiss.

Sasha slid from the table, and collected her clothing, dressing herself again one item at a time as the men looked on admiringly. She grabbed a napkin and blotted her crotch with it to quell the moisture. She slid her feet into her shoes and tossed the apron to Gino. She had no intention of reclaiming her g-string. She assumed Stan had planned to keep it regardless.

Sasha hugged each of the men and thanked them, shaking their hands one at a time in turn, before retreating to the kitchen to gather her dessert box. The pastry chef seemed surprised. "You look so different standing up. And wearing clothes." She said. Sasha gave her a hug too. Tino came through the swinging door and handed Sasha an envelope.

He whispered to Sasha "That's the thousand dollars I promised. The investors added a tip. Thank again for helping us -- you were amazing. You are family now. We look forward to seeing you and John for dinner soon."

Sasha hugged and thanked Tino, slid the envelope in her purse, and exited the kitchen into the hallway. She went to the restroom to check herself in the mirror.

'Not nearly as disheveled as I expected!' She thought.

Sasha emptied her bladder, straightened out her clothes, ran her fingers through her ruffled locks, and opened the restroom door. She stopped short in surprise. Standing in her path was Chidi Nguyen. He put a hand on Sasha's chest and pushed her back into the restroom. He locked the door behind him.

"What? What is this? What's happening?" Sasha asked fearfully, confused.

"You don't know who I am yet, do you?" Chidi asked.

"No -- you looked familiar to me, but I can't place you." Sasha replied.

"I'm used to be a business associate of your father." Chidi said.

Sasha's heart dropped. Now she knew who he was. He and her father had been in business together when she was a small child. She was pretty sure he had been at her fifth birthday party. She hadn't seen him for decades.

"Mr. Nguyen! I do remember you!" Sasha said.

"I haven't seen your father for many years. You, even longer." He said. "Is your father well?"

"Yes." Sasha said. "He's healthy. Retired."

"I doubt he knows what you're doing for extra cash." Chidi said.

"Of course not. No." Sasha responded.

"That's good. It would give him a heart attack." Chidi laughed. "Look -- I have a lot of different businesses. One of them is a gentlemen's club on the other side of town."

Sasha knew the place. "The Landing Strip" it was called. Before that it had been called "The White Swallow." The new name felt like an upgrade. As strip clubs go, by reputation, it was a classy establishment. But Sasha suspected that even a classy strip club would be seedy.

"You are more beautiful than any other girl working for me. Even the serious professionals. We have an amateur night on Thursdays. You should come dance. You would do well."

'Serious professional stripper' felt like a contradiction in terms to Sasha, but she wasn't going to argue.

"I can tell you would really enjoy it." Chidi continued. "Girls can make a lot of money if you're good. And you're very good." He handed Sasha his card, and she slid it into her purse.

"I'm not sure I could ever strip in public. That's so different. I know it doesn't seem like it, but I'm actually quite shy." Sasha tried to dismiss the suggestion.

Chidi moved in close to her, pressing his body against Sasha's, pushing her back roughly against the sink. He reached under her skirt and slid his hand up pushing to fingers up inside her, his thumb clamped down tight over her clitoris. Sasha tried to protest but when she opened her mouth, no sound came out, just a gasp.

"You come strip at my club, little Sasha." Chidi hissed into her ear. "I haven't talked to your father for a long time. I'm not sure he'd want to hear from me. Come next Thursday."

Chidi curled his fingers hard into Sasha's g-spot before slowly withdrawing his hand from her skirt. She winced. It was a violation, but it felt delicious.

"Yeah, ok. Uhm, Thursday." Sasha said meekly.

"Good girl. See you soon." Chidi kissed her on the cheek and exited the bathroom. Sasha stood there, head spinning, catching her breath. She pulled out the envelope opened it to put Chidi Nguyen's card inside.

"What the?" She looked in astonishment at the stack of hundred-dollar bills Tino had passed her. She relocked the bathroom door and started to count. Fifty. Five thousand dollars. For four hours of her time, these men had just given her five thousand dollars.

"Jesus." Sasha said, blinking incredulously.

Sasha put the money back into her purse, and called a car to take her home, where John was waiting, aroused and eager to hear all the details of her night. She shared them as they fucked passionately.

She withheld a couple of items, however. Sasha did not tell John that a guy who might just be a Vietnamese gangster might just be blackmailing her to start stripping. She also did not tell John that she had been paid five thousand dollars.

Everything else, she told John in vivid detail. When she described the men dipping their truffles into her sodden pussy, John moaned and began to thrust harder and faster. And when Sasha got to the part where five other men watched as she kissed Stan while he eased his finger into her throbbing hole as she was splayed naked on the banquet room table, John came in a spectacular shower of fireworks and stars.

(To be continued....)