Sasha the Sexy Nurse

Story Info
A nurse has sex with her patients.
2.7k words
3.98
37.5k
34
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
759 Followers

Sasha Green was a nurse at Loving Heart nursing home. She had worked there for a few years. Most days were very depressing, but other days were happy and bright. Some of the patients there had no family visiting them. Sasha tried to be nice to everybody but some of the patients were hard to deal with.

Their health problems made them difficult. A lot of the patients had dementia and really were not in their right mind. Some of the women would sit in their wheelchairs rocking plastic dolls who they thought were their children. Some cared for more than one doll. If you took their doll away, they went psycho.

One minute they would be lucid and the next minute they did not know who you were or where they were. She felt sorry for the people and some incidences broke Sasha's heart and often she would think of her own grandmother who died in a nursing home.

It was hard getting the urine smell out of the hallways. The cleaning staff were constantly fumigating the institution. Sasha needed to get use to all the fragrant unpleasant smells. Sometimes the smells really made her nauseous.

She took the patient's blood pressure, pulses, helped take any samples that were needed, provide emotional support to patients and their families. She distributed medicine and gave the diabetic patients their insulin shots. She also tracked the patient's overall health and kept track of their medical histories. She kept impeccable records and helped her supervisor supervise other nurses.

~~

Sasha was working the night shift. It was around eleven thirty. She needed to check on her patients. She stopped into Mr. Loge's room. He was watching television.

He was a very flirtatious man. He was a retired plastic surgeon by trade. He liked talking about body parts and often would try and pick up Sasha. He was a good-looking old man. He liked giving Sasha compliments and would beg to see her breasts and butt. Sasha was very professional and would never let him see anything.

She did let him pat her buttocks and get a look down her scrubs. She had a lot of cleavage because she had big breasts. Sometimes his hands would massage her buttocks and when he was looking down into her scrubs, he sometimes would cop a feel of her breasts.

"You have such a great ass, Sasha!"

Sasha just smiled and continued taking his pulse and doing his blood pressure.

"Mr. Loge, you are very flirtatious."

"I used to be a plastic surgeon before coming here. I bet you have amazing breasts. I used to be a breast man you know."

"I read that in your records. That wouldn't be appropriate if I showed you my breasts."

"It would be nice though. I have not seen a breast in a long time. My wife died many years ago. I have been retired for many years. Breasts were my business Nurse Sasha. I used to fix them for all kinds of ladies. I bet your bosoms do not need any fixing. I can see your nipples they are simply perfect."

"Again, that's not appropriate. I could get into trouble."

"Nurse Sasha, I'm just a dirty old man. Why don't you show me your breasts? Please can I just see them? I promise not to tell anybody. You are just the only woman I see, and you are so pretty, and your breasts are so large. I would be able to sleep a lot better if you let me hold them for just a minute."

"I'm sorry that would be inappropriate!"

"Your butt is so nice. I bet you have a lot of dates. If I were not in here, I would ask you out. You would love my big dick. I used to make my wife scream in pleasure. Would you want to see it?"

Sasha giggled while she continued to do his vitals. His hand was rubbing her scrubs. He was really feeling her butt. Her panties were now wet while her dementia patient was getting a cheap thrill. She knew it was not appropriate, but she was horny and willing to break a few rules.

She also noticed his blanket was starting to tent up. She wondered how big his cock was. It was hard and making the blanket stand straight up.

"You could suck my cock. Look how excited you are making me. Nurse your butt is amazing. Please let me feel your bosoms. Please!"

"Okay. Let me lock the door. I will show you my breasts and butt."

Sasha locked the door and took off her clothes. She stood naked in front of the old man who was laying in his bed. He was amazed that the nurse did what he said. Her breasts were perfect, and her butt was perfectly round. She stood and showed her body to the old man.

"Wow! You have a nice set of breasts. May I feel them?"

"Go on. You can touch them."

"Your breasts are perfect! May I put them into my mouth? Honey, you have a body for sin. I am so hard looking at your body."

Mr. Loge held her beautiful breasts in his hands. He massaged them with his old hands and pushed them into his face. Sasha could not believe she was letting him do this. He opened his mouth and sucked on both of her nipples. She let out small moans while Mr. Loge sucked and bit at her nipples.

Her pussy was pulsating and dripping down her legs. She was turned on and needed to fuck him. If he asked, she would oblige.

"Climb on the bed. My cock is ready to feel your warm pocket. Baby, you are a sexy doll. I need to make love to you."

Sasha was horny as fuck. She pulled his blanket down and his huge old cock sprang up to greet her. Sasha climbed onto the bed and pushed his stiff cock into her pussy. She rocked back and forth while they made love in the hospital bed. The old man sat up and played with her melons. Her pussy was extremely wet while she rode the old man like a horse. Mr. Loge was so excited and blew a tremendous load into her smooth pussy.

She climbed off him and took a towel and wiped her pussy. She cleaned him up and got dressed.

"That was amazing dear. I will dream about this for the rest of my life."

Sasha put a new blanket on him and went back to work. She could not believe that she had done that. She was so damn horny, and he was begging her. She hoped he would not remember.

~~

At the end of her shift, she went back into Mr. Loge's room. He was up and eating his breakfast. Nurse Sasha went to visit him before she went home.

"Hello Sasha! Boy you really are sexy. Tonight, when you come back, you can suck my dick. Wait till you see how much cum I will spray down your throat. I bet your mouth is hot. Your tits are amazing and that sweet pussy of yours was incredible. I'll want to lick your hot cunt later when you come back."

Sasha could not believe he had remembered their evening. She hoped he would not mention it to anybody else. She smiled and walked out of the room. She hurried out of the building and went into her car. She hoped that Mr. Loge was not going to be a problem.

She did her errands and relaxed at her house. She knew what she did was not a good thing. How could she do such a wicked thing. Having sex with a dementia patient. She could lose her license and her job. What in the hell was she doing?

Unfortunately, she had a fetish for old men. Old men made her horny and she just could not say no. She took medicine for her condition but when sex presented itself, her condition took over. Sasha was a sex addict. Sex was on her brain twenty-four hours a day. When she was home, she masturbated and at work she tried to be good.

In the meantime, she took off her work clothes and lay on her bed. She played with her breasts and fingered herself on her bed. Her pussy was still drenched and filled with the old man's cum. She played in her pussy and brought her finger up to her mouth. She tasted his hot cum. Even though he was old, it still tasted salty and delicious. She tried to scoop as much of the old cum out of her pussy. She was so hot for the old man.

She went into her drawer on her nightstand and pulled out a long monster-sized dong. She spat on it and pushed it up inside of her cunt. She pushed it in and out and fucked herself hard with it. She liked how her pussy stretched around the latex toy. She liked getting fucked and loved fucking a horny dementia patient.

She was so horny while she fucked herself for the next thirty minutes. Her pussy was exploding in her hot juices. She was very turned on while she fucked herself harder and faster with the rubber dong.

She was not finished and went on her hands and knees and pushed a vibrating anal plug into her butt. She loved how it felt while she continued fucking herself faster with the dong. Her pussy was on fire while she moaned and orgasmed.

She left the vibrating plug inside of her butt and fell fast asleep and dreamt of her sexy night with her dementia patient. After they made love, and after her shift he seemed to be quite lucid. She wondered if having sex made him feel better.

She slept for many hours and woke and took a shower. She made dinner and had a small glass of wine. She was not going to work for a while. She watched some porn with old men and nurses that made her giggle. She was prepping for a sexy shift with Mr. Loge.

If Mr. Loge asked her to suck his cock, she would do it. She would also crouch down on his hospital bed and let the old man eat her pussy. She was horny thinking about the naughtiness she planned on doing with the old man.

When it was time to leave, she locked up her apartment and drove to the nursing home. It was eleven o'clock at night. The floor was dark and only the night nurses and a few aides were on until morning.

Sasha got her coffee and dove into the charts of her patients for the evening. Mr. Loge was one of her patients. She would see him later in her shift. She drank coffee and spoke to other nurses and made her rounds. Around two-thirty she peeked into Mr. Loge's room. The television was on and he was up.

She closed and locked his door. She walked in with her cart and proceeded over to his bed.

"Hello. How are you dear? I have been waiting for you."

Sasha noticed that his cock was hard, and the blanket again tented up.

"I have been masturbating and waiting for you. Take your clothes off and climb onto my bed. Lay sixty-nine with me so I can lick your smooth pussy."

"Boy you have a lot of energy. You have been waiting? You are a horny man."

"All I see are your big titties. Now I want to taste that smooth cunt. Come on missy. Let me taste that smooth pussy of yours."

Sasha was turned on and took her clothes off. She climbed onto his bed. She put her ass and pussy against his face and got to work on his huge cock. She opened her mouth and accepted his big dick down her throat.

She massaged his balls while she bobbed up and down on his hard cock. He moved his old tongue across her smooth pussy lips. He lightly chewed on her lips and pushed his tongue way up inside of her hot cunt.

He made noises while he fucked her cunt with his tongue. Her juices were flowing out of her pussy while the old man drank her hot honey. Sasha worked her mouth all the way down his shaft.

He could not wait and blew his load down the hot nurse's horny mouth. She swallowed his cum and came on his tongue. She climbed off the bed and put her scrubs back on.

"Your pussy was delicious. It tasted like spun sugar. We will do this every day until I die. You have made my life amazing."

Sasha smiled at the old man. She got dressed and continued with her shift. She was busy the rest of the night. There were a few emergencies and one of them was Mr. Loge. He had gone into cardiac arrest and had died.

Sasha wondered if all the sex they had done killed him. She was sad that he died. When she was walking out, one of the doctors had stopped her.

"Sasha, you do know that the all the rooms have cameras in them. Why don't you come to my office? I think we need to talk about Mr. Loge and you."

~~

Sasha followed Dr. Marko into his office. He sat down behind his desk and stared at the hot nurse. He looked at her inappropriately and licked his lips. Sasha knew she was in trouble. She knew he would blackmail her and want sex from her.

"I think you might have a problem. Having sex with dementia patients certainly is a lawsuit in the making. Why don't you take your clothes off and get started sucking my cock? You can come here after your shifts and show me what a nasty slut you are. I have been watching you for a few years. Fucking patients and their family members. Miss Green you are a slut? My dick is hard for a hot slut like you. Take off your clothes and get on your knees!"

"Doesn't your office have a camera?"

"I turned it off slut! Now take off your clothes and get busy. I have been dreaming of dropping a load down your mouth."

Dr. Marko stood up and removed his clothes. He was fat and had bad breath. He wore glasses and had fat hands. He was not attractive in any way. Sasha was not attracted to him in any way. She took off her scrubs and knelt in front of Dr. Marko's chair. His cock was average sized.

Sasha was a sex addict. Sex was sex even if it was with somebody not attractive. She would do as he said and keep her job. She did not need this coming out. She would be embarrassed and might have to go to jail. She would have sex with Dr. Marko and do anything he wanted to save her job. She would be the sexiest slut he ever had. If he wanted sex up her ass, she would do whatever he wanted. She was used to being whorish.

She moved her hand up and down his shaft and made him nice and hard. She opened her mouth and accepted his stubby cock into her mouth. She swallowed his cock and held and massaged his warm balls. He moaned and groaned and pumped her mouth with his dick.

"Bend over my desk!" Nurse Sasha."

Sasha bent over his desk and her huge melons hung down. Dr. Marko spat on his hand and rubbed his spit on her pussy. He pushed his cock into her and fucked her hard in his office. Dr. Marko slapped her buttocks while he drilled into the sexy nurse. Sasha moaned while he fucked her.

He moaned and blew his load into the sexy nurse. The cum dripped on the floor while he spoke to the nurse.

"You are such a whore! I will like fucking you after your shifts. Get dressed Sasha! You will be very busy after your shifts. Of course we don't have to always fuck here. I will like to fuck you in cheap hotels. I plan on having fun with you. You will definitely be busy."

Sasha put on her clothes. She was exhausted and still couldn't believe Dr. Marko caught her. He probably had years worth of surveillance footage with her screwing the patients and their friends and family. She was caught and had to deal with being his slut. She was too tired to think about her new job of keeping Dr. Marko happy.


Mysteria27
Mysteria27
759 Followers