All Comments on 'Sasha's Obsession Pt. 01'

by Hamlin

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Vulgar...

reekerreekeralmost 3 years ago

I liked your story. The title has a nice ring to it and there’s a lot that could be done here. The rhythm is good for those who want immediate action too. This is a first of your stories that I’ve read and I see there's a large gap between your follow-up. Try not do do that on this one. It has potential fo many readers.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55almost 3 years ago
Hot

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The brother is a self-centered asshole that doesn't even deserve the privilege of licking his sister's asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

damn right... more please

sp9983sp9983almost 3 years ago

He should've fucked her.

DrDirtnapDrDirtnapalmost 3 years ago

Delightfully nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot a he'll and very nasty.... I LOVE IT , this story reminds me on my cousin and I when we were younger , she was " My slut " willingly after we started fooling around one summer we spent at our grandparents cottage. We are both now mid 50's and every couple months still get together at a hotel for a weekend and never leave the room ..

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

I second this thought -

The brother is a self-centered asshole that doesn't even deserve the privilege of licking his sister's asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well.thought out and the thoughts running through the. head hand nearly.reluctantly.held.away from my own cock resisting to cum too hard too fast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked this one. You should have had them fuck, or is that another chapter ? Keep it up and we readers will follow this one along. A reader in Florida

TabooTales1TabooTales1almost 3 years ago

It was fun, but way too easy and rushed. I loved how it started and thought that was the hottest part. But then there's quick break-up, quick realization the sister is into him, and the brother has no issue with it. Makes for a fun and brief stroke story, but would have preferred at least some conflict.

HamlinHamlinalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Yes, Mark is an asshole, and will continue to be. There will be conflict, and there will be fucking. Readers of my previous stories will know that I certainly don't skimp on the fucking I hope you all enjoy the rest of the chapters.

goldenladgoldenladover 2 years ago

You tagged it "anal" but there's nothing even remotely close to anal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too short and too blunt but the Kayla story was a winner.

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

Thanks for the chapter.

HamlinHamlin9 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. This story has now been completely rewritten from front to back. Double the length, double the depravity. If you enjoyed it, the new edition takes it to a whole new level.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHamlin@Hamlin
My website is now up at erotikinks.com! If you enjoy my silly stories, please drop by and say hello. On my site, you'll be able to find more in-depth information about my crazy characters, as well as things like: -character photos -unedited too-hot-for-literotica versions of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES