Sasha's Obsession Pt. 04

Story Info
Sasha goes on a date with Mark, with an unexpected twist.
5.8k words
4.56
14.8k
36

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,625 Followers

Date Night

After a nice shower, Sasha came downstairs to find Mark on the couch in the living room. She'd put on one of the outfits she'd picked up at the sex shop. The red satin panties hugged her ass cheeks, while a matching satin and lace top lifted her already-perky teenage tits, displaying generous cleavage. She cuddled next to Mark, and his arm drew her in.

"I had a lot of fun today," she said.

"Me, too. I hope you know that I'll always take care of you."

"I do," she said, "and I can tell you, now, that I will never hesitate to help a blind person on the street."

They laughed together.

"It felt good, didn't it? Giving up any control?" He asked

"It was scary, but yes, I liked it."

Mark pulled his half-hard cock from his shorts, and guided Sasha's mouth to it. She opened and let him fill her, like the obedient suckslave she was. He rested her head against his chest, and simply sat back with half of his penis in her mouth. Rocking his hips, he gently fucked his meat in and out. Sasha suckled on it lovingly.

"You love having cock in your mouth, don't you?"

"Mmm Hmm..."

Mark turned on the TV, and Sasha's eyes flicked to it habitually. She gasped, causing Mark's hardening cock to slide deeper into her mouth. He held her head and gently pumped his shaft in, out, using it to jerk himself off. On the screen, she saw herself laying on a beach towel, legs spread. The camera angle changed as Mark set it down to the side, and she watched as he nibbled and sucked at her cunt. Moments later, his face disappeared from the screen.

"Hey," he called to someone, and he panned the camera over to three college-aged guys in swim trunks, all of whom began walking his way.

"Sup?" One of them asked.

"This chick is a total cocksucker," Mark said, "and we came out here to find some strange for her. You guys down for a little fun? The catch is I have to film it for her, but I won't get your faces."

"Fuck yeah," they quickly agreed.

"What's up with the headphones?" Asked one.

"Kinky slut likes it anonymous. The glasses are blacked out, too. She can't even see you." Mark answered.

"Fuck that's hot."

She watched as Mark helped her to her knees, and her mouth opened, ready for use. It was so surreal to watch it now. As it had happened, it was like she was detached from the whole scene. She'd been blind, deaf, just a warm hole for these three strangers to deposit their seed in. Her pussy was wet thinking about it.

"You let three strange men fuck your wet mouth, didn't you?" Mark asked.

"Mmm Hmm,"

"Your mouth is a pleasure hole for cocks, isn't it?"

He slid his slimy prick out of her mouth.

"My mouth is a pleasure hole for cocks." She agreed.

She watched the men, one by one, fill her mouth with their spunk. The sultry voice in her mind told her that her tongue was for licking cock and tasting semen. She was only useful when there was fuck meat in her holes. She trembled as Mark massaged her meat wallet through the satin panties. On the video, Mark was explaining to a handsome hispanic waiter that they were university students doing a study on disabilities, and that Sasha was currently blind and deaf, Mark acting as her support. Smart. She hadn't thought about that. But she didn't have to think. She just had to suck and swallow.

"What are you doing right now, Sasha?"

Spit poured from her mouth and down his shaft as she lifted up and replied, "Sucking my brother's cock."

She began sucking again.

"That seems very nasty, Sasha. Why would you do that? It sounds almost like incest."

*Slurp* "Because my brother has a cock, and my mouth is only useful when it's full of cock," she said dreamily, licking his head, "it's only incest if my brother fucks my pussy and cums inside it."

"You want your brother to fuck your pussy and cum in, don't you?"

"Mmm Hmm..."

"Incest is very wrong and nasty, Sasha."

"So wrong...So nasty" *suck...suck*

"You don't care that it's nasty, do you?"

"Mmm Mmm."

"You like that it's nasty."

"Mmm hmm."

"What kind of girl wants her brother to cum in her pussy, Sasha?"

"Gum Thlut," she said around his cock.

"Sasha, your brother's prick is in your mouth. I can't hear you."

*slurp* "A dumb slut," she said again, wiggling her cunt against his probing fingers. She put her lips back on his dick.

"Dumb sluts love incest, don't they?"

"Mmm Hmm."

"Dumb sluts like to be nasty don't they?"

"Mmm Hmm."

"Dumb sluts love to feel spunk in their horny cunts, even when it's their brother's, don't they?"

"Mmmm Hmmm!"

She began sucking faster, cupping his balls.

"Should dumb sluts be raped, Sasha?"

"Mmm hmm!"

"Is it wrong to rape a dumb slut?"

"Mmm mmm."

"But rape is a crime, and it's wrong. Why isn't is wrong to rape dumb sluts?"

*Slurp* "Dumb sluts are for taking cocks," she said. *Slurp*

He slipped his finger into her cunt.

"Those strange men probably wanted to rape you after you sucked their cocks."

"Mmmm hmmm."

"If they raped you, it would be ok, wouldn't it?"

*slurp* "uuuh...yes!" *slurp*

"Why would that be ok, Sasha?"

*slurp* "Because...I...I'm a dumb s, slut!" She said, and came on his probing finger.

Mark pushed his dick back in her mouth.

"And it's ok to rape dumb sluts, because dumb sluts are for taking cock, aren't they?"

"Mmmmm Hmmm!"

Mark held her head in place and began to slide his twitching prick into the back of her throat. He felt Sasha choke. She spat around his meat as he pushed it in further, and warm spit flowed out of her stretched mouth. Her lips touched his pelvis, and with one hand he held her head there, making small thrusts with his hips, fucking her throat, his free hand frigging her spread cunt. Sasha could hardly breath in this awkward position, and her body bucked against the invading prick in her throat.

Mark pulled her head up suddenly, and she sucked in air, her face red and slimy, covered in her own drool. Before she knew what was happening, Mark had pushed her on her back and spread her legs. He pushed her panties to the side and rubbed his throbbing fuck stalk between her dripping pussy slit.

"Do it! Fuck me," she said, chest heaving.

Mark stroked his cock with the copious saliva coating it, and came all over her waiting cunt. Sasha orgasmed again as her brother's spooge coated her pussy lips and satin panties. Another shot splattered her belly. She groaned and wrapped her fingers around it, stroking it for him. She sat up and put it back into her mouth, sucking every drop she could as Mark trembled with pleasure.

He gathered Sasha up in her arms and they made out hotly, his hands wandering over her body. The semen on her belly squished between them, and Sasha could feel her brother's half-erect cock brushing her cum-covered pussy mound. God, she was completely lost in her perverted desires. Ever since the first time Mark had pinned her and made her repeat those filthy words, she hadn't stopped thinking about the next touch, the next orgasm, the next depraved act she'd commit. She craved it.

Mark showered with her again, and then took her to her room. He began going through her closet, until he found a very normal, yet sexy red dress. It was the kind of thing she wore out if her parents were taking them somewhere nice for dinner. Mark knew this, of course. He'd seen it a few times.

"I like how your ass and legs look in this," he said, and handed it to her, "We're going out for a bit," he explained, and started for the door to get ready. He paused, "Oh, and no panties." He winked.

Sasha shivered in delight. It hadn't even crossed her mind to wear panties, actually. Only uptight, prissy bitches with shriveled cunts wore panties, unless they were trying to get raped, the voice had told her. But Mark hadn't raped her, even thought she'd worn slutty panties.

Some time later, Sasha rested on the couch, idly stroking her bare cunt as she watched Mark fuck her mouth on the big screen TV. He was right. The video was super hot. She watched the way his bulbous cockhead pushed her lips open, and how that long, thick shaft stretched her little mouth around it. It was like her mouth was the perfect size to create a tight, sucking seal around her brother's big penis.

"My mouth is made for cock..." she remembered.

This was the fourth time she'd watched the video while she waited for Mark, but it was still just as good. The dumb slut on the TV deserved to get her face raped. Look at the way she was dressed, in that tiny tube top, skirt barely covering her semen trap. She was begging for it. The girl was an obedient suckslave, though, taking every inch of that long dick into her throat, never asking for a breath or a moment to rest. She was a compliant bitch. Sasha was a compliant bitch. She forced down the little tremor in her cunt that rose at the thought.

Mark entered the room and grinned at her, taking a seat on the couch.

"This is my favorite part," he said, as the slut on the TV was bent over the cold table top. She visibly shook in the throes of orgasm as semen gushed across her spread pussy. "You look so beautiful when you cum," Mark told her, and she blushed.

"Where are we going?" She asked, pulling her gaze from the TV, though she could still hear the sounds of herself begging to be fucked.

Mark took her hand and guided her around the couch. He stopped her, and motioned for her to wait. He vanished around the corner, and she heard the hall closet open. When he came back, he was holding a rose as red as her dress, and a tiny box.

"Tonight, you are my beautiful date," he said, and handed her the rose, "and this," he opened the box, "is only a tiny pretty thing, for you, my tiny pretty thing."

He turned the box around, and she saw a gold necklace with a little "S" charm. S is for slut, she immediately thought. Or was it Sasha? Her name was Sasha. Sasha was a subservient suck slut.

"It's so pretty," she said, smiling, and clasping her hands around the rose.

He took the necklace from the box and put it around her neck, where it nestled between her young tits. She kissed him on the lips, and felt his arm encircle her waist.

"I love you, Sis," he said.

She beamed, and then came the final gift. Mark produced the headphones from behind his back.

"Just for the car ride," he said.

Sasha felt her cunt moisten further at the thought of that seductive voice. She eagerly took the headphones and put them on. Mark tapped his phone and walked her to the door.

"It's ok to rape dumb sluts...I'm a dumb slut...My mouth is a wet hole for your cock...It's ok to rape me if I say no...I am a suckhole made for sperm..."

Sasha stumbled a bit as the voice went on, Mark leading her to the car. There was something different about it this time. It wasn't the same breathy, sensual bimbo saying these things in her ears. The voice was...it was her own voice. She looked at Mark, and he saw the realization in her eyes, but he only smiled. She saw that evil twinkle in his eyes that she'd seen the first night. That evil made her cunt feel very warm.

"I am an eager fuck machine...My cunt is always wet and available...One cock in my cunt doesn't mean it can't take another...Vomiting sperm makes room in my tummy for more..."

The voice, her voice, was still filling her head with good thoughts as Mark parked the car at La Fiesta, Sasha's favorite restaurant. She stopped talking to herself in the headphones, and Mark removed them. She leaned over and kissed his cheek, whispering in his ear, "My cunt is always wet and available. It's ok to rape me. I won't say no."

Mark grinned and held her hand.

"You're the best little sister a guy could ever ask for."

He got out and opened her door for her, then escorted her inside. When they entered the restaurant, Sasha was taken aback when she saw Amy, the girl from the sex shop, standing inside the door. The girl's face lit up with desire when she saw the couple. Mark led them over to her.

"Hey there, cuties," Amy greeted them.

"Amy," Mark said and pulled her in for a hug. His hand gently squeezed her ass through her skirt, and Sasha felt a stab of jealousy and arousal. Amy turned to her, and embraced her, too, giving her an open mouthed kiss, which drew stares from other nearby staff and patrons.

"Oh, yum!" Amy exclaimed, "I can't wait to have some fun with you, girl! Look at you, all legs and ass." She winked.

"Thank you," Sasha answered, "You look fu...very nice." her face reddened. She'd almost said that Amy looked fuckable. She could see that the girl had noticed the slip, and was not offended in the least.

"You didn't tell your little sister that I was the third wheel tonight, did you?" Amy asked Mark.

"No. Sasha likes little surprises, right?"

"Pleasant ones."

"Oh, honey, I promise I will be more than pleasant! I will be downright pleasurable." Amy said.

A staff member showed them to their seats, took their drink orders, and bustled away.

"Thank you so much for inviting me. I was really excited to hear from you!" Amy said.

"There was something about you," Mark said, "the other day, and I just knew you would be the perfect fit."

"Oh, I will be. And if it don't fit, you make it fit, I always say," she winked at Sasha, who blushed.

In the back of her mind, Sasha heard her own voice telling her, "There is no such thing as too big...My cunt was made to stretch...A little pain is a lot of pleasure..."

"And if you're worried, Sasha," Amy whispered, "that I know he's your brother, don't be."

"Amy has four brothers," Mark said.

The girl nodded, "talk about a lot of work for one girl. They just call me airtight Amy, if you know what I mean," she said and giggled.

Sasha flushed and gently rubbed her cunt through her dress. Her voice told her, "Having all my holes filled at once is multitasking...There's always room for one more cock..."

The server showed up to take their order, and they spent the next hour chatting amiably. Sasha decided she liked Amy's silly attitude. She was unashamedly filthy, and a complete slut, but she was proud of it. Mark paid their bill, and led the two girls to the car. Amy took the back seat, and chatted away happily with the both of them as Mark drove. A short while later, they pulled into the movie theater.

"Dinner and a movie? Mark, how traditional you are." Amy said.

"Tradition has its charms for first dates, right? Were you expecting a frat party and the swingers club?"

"I wouldn't have said no," Amy answered, "But traditional doesn't mean boring."

"Anything but," Mark said, and got out. He opened the doors for the ladies, and they each took one of his arms. Mark bought them tickets for a movie called "The Boss," which Sasha hadn't heard of. They took seats at the back of the theater, in a secluded corner, and Sasha had flashes back to early high school dating. Amy ate it up.

"I feel so young and sneaky. I hope my mom doesn't find out." she whispered, sitting on one side of Mark, while Sasha took the other.

Sasha pulled up the movie synopsis on her phone while they waited for the lights to dim. The film was about a woman who takes a job as a secretary, and is seduced by her boss into becoming his obedient sex slave. It wasn't a porno, just one of those edgy R-rated ones. The lights dimmed, and they sat through the trailers for the latest summer blockbusters, and those films destined to be forgotten.

Sasha found the movie somewhat interesting, and became more engaged as the woman's relationship with her boss became more erotic. At first, he would just make subtle remarks on her wardrobe, her performance at the office. Soon, she was dressing a little more sexy for him, making small mistakes just so that he'd call her into his office. The little mistakes began to lead to disciplinary action. Spankings, removal of her panties, small humiliations that made the slutty secretary's fuck hole wet all the time for her boss' cock.

Soon, he was dictating the way she dressed, teasing her body, putting things in her cunt and calling them her "panties for the day". Sasha's own cunt grew very wet and excited at the treatment. Her hand began to rub Mark's bulge through his pants. He unzipped and pulled his hard cock out, put his hand on her head and pushed her down. Sasha quietly suckled on his cock.

She could hear Amy and Mark making out a moment later, tongues gently toying with one another, as Sasha sucked him. Sasha felt that little arousing stab of Jealousy again, but it wasn't her place to be mad, was it? She was Mark's obedient suckslave. She was a knob polisher. A meat shaft milker.

"She's such a good girl," she heard Amy say." Mark agreed.

They kissed and whispered to one another as Sasha took care of Mark's hardon. She tried to listen, but it was difficult to catch it all.

"...eat your pussy so good..."

"...when you fuck me with that big dick..."

"...in your ass..."

"...use your slutty little sister's mouth..."

Mark pulled Sasha's warm mouth from his prick and kissed her, too. Sasha's tummy fluttered. Mark tucked his wet dick away. Sasha wasn't sure how the movie ended. She was distracted by the heat in her cunt now, and she just wanted to get home and let Mark put his hard cock back in her mouth. Or, maybe tonight he would fuck her pussy. She almost orgasmed at the mere thought of it. Why didn't he just fuck her stupid cock hole?

Sasha drifted out of the theater, while Amy prattled on about the movie, and how hot it was. They made it to the car, where Mark stroked Sasha's wet cunt the whole drive home. Amy toyed with Sasha's fuck handles from behind her seat, sitting up to whisper filthy things into her ears as they played with her, as though she were a toy.

"Fuckin' love these beautiful tits, Sasha," Amy said, "Can you feel how hard and excited your nipples are? You're one horny little slut, aren't you, baby? Horny little sluts like you always have hard little nipples on their tits," she tugged on Sasha's nipples, making her moan out loud, "Fuck, I love the sound of a hot little fucktoy moaning in pleasure. I'm going to bury my tongue so far in your little cunt tonight, Sasha. I'll bet your pussy tastes so sweet. Your brother says it does. Did you let your brother eat your pretty cunt, Sasha?"

"Uh huh!"

"Fuck, that's dirty. My brother's eat my cunt, too. Sometimes, the four of them take turns sucking my cunt, and fucking my slut mouth."

Sasha squirmed and came on Mark's fingers.

"Oh yeah, that was so good, baby. You like thinking about four guys fucking my mouth, don't you?"

"Yes..."

"You'd probably like to help, wouldn't you? You'd help me suck off all those dicks, swallow all that hot jizz?"

"Fuck, yes!

"You're a hot little cumslut, aren't you, Sasha? Letting all those hard dicks pump their cream into your tummy."

"I love to swallow cum."

"You made your brother really hard when you sucked off those strange men at the beach. He loves that he has a horny little sister that loves sucking cocks. You love making your brother hard, don't you?"

"Ahhh! Yes!"

Amy licked at her ear, pinching her tits.

"Your brother is turning you into a brainless fuckpuppet, isn't he, Sasha?"

"Yes!"

"That's so fucking hot! You only think about fucking now, don't you?"

"All I think about is fucking," Sasha repeated.

"Does it make your cunt wet when you think about your brother making you into a sex toy?"

"My cunt is always wet and available. It's ok to rape me. I won't say no! I wanna be an obedient fuckdoll!"

"Fuck! That's the hottest shit I've ever heard. You're gonna lez off with me tonight, aren't you?"

"I'm a good little lesbo cockslut!" She moaned, as Mark fingered her snatch.

"Your brother's dick will be so hard watching you lick cunt, Sasha."

"I'll be your little slitlicking lezzie, Amy. You can use my tongue to get your pussy off." Sasha said.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,625 Followers
12