Sasha's Obsession Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when Sasha thought she might explode from the stimulation, Mark pulled the car into the driveway. The three of them made their way into the house, where Mark stole another bottle of Pinot Noir from his parents, and poured them all glasses. Surreptitiously, he poured a pinch of an aphrodisiac powder from the sex shop into Sasha's glass. Amy was already in a hot, sloppy makeout session with his sister, hands all over her body. Sasha tried to keep up, but it was so new. She'd never been a dirty little lesbo cuntsucker before.

Taking the wine upstairs, Mark led the way to his bedroom. Amy followed Sasha closely, hands reaching under the girl's dress teasingly. Sasha sipped at her wine as she walked. In the bedroom, Mark turned on some seductive trance playlist, and watched Amy tilt Sasha's wine glass into his sister's mouth. Sasha guzzled it quickly. Amy did the same with hers, and Mark took the glasses, refilling them.

When he turned back, Amy and Sasha were at it again, tongue kissing, Amy aggressively molesting the younger girl's body. She slid Sasha's dress over her head, leaving her completely nude. Amy ate her body up with her eyes, stripping off her own shirt and chucking it to the side. Mark set the wine glasses on a nearby bedside table, and shed his clothes. He joined the two girls.

Amy tilted Sasha's face toward her brother and watched their fiery lip lock. She cupped and fondled Sasha's tits, kissing her neck. Sasha's whole body felt warm and electric. She couldn't ever recall being so turned on, and that was saying something given how keyed up she'd been the last few days. She could feel a little trickle of fuck lube sliding down her leg, her pussy was so wet. Amy's hands caressing her body, Mark's on her ass, the slippery sensation of his tongue in her mouth, were all heightened to a level that was making her feel like an animal.

"That's so nasty, Sasha," Amy whispered in her ear, "The way you tongue fuck your brother's mouth. He loves it. You were made for sex, baby."

Sasha moaned in agreement. She was made for fucking. Her willing holes were designed for pleasure. Her own voice had told her, so it must be true. Amy pushed Sasha, gently, to her knees, where she was confronted with Mark's throbbing erection. She looked up at him and opened her mouth, then felt the hot shaft slide inside. She shook with a little orgasm at the intrusion. Her mouth was a warm hole for her brother to fuck. She could hear Amy and Mark sloppily tongue kissing, as Mark's firm hand held her head and he began rhythmically pumping his meat into her mouth.

"Lay on the bed," Amy told Mark, "and bring your cocksucker with you."

Mark lay back on the bed, and Sasha crawled between his legs, sliding his wet pole back into her mouth. She bobbed her head on it, slashing her little tongue around his crown, teasing the veiny shaft. Then her brain exploded with pleasure and she moaned out loud as Amy's tongue found her dripping slit. For a moment she forgot about Mark's cock as the squirming tongue in her cunt set off fireworks in her body. Mark wasn't going to forget about his cock though, and he took hold of her hair firmly, pushing his dick back into her mouth. Sasha made a satisfying "gluck" as he hit the back of her throat, and felt a gush of hot drool seep out around her lips.

"My hair can serve as a grip for you to guide my mouth down your prick..." Sasha remembered.

She watched him with glassy, fuck-glazed eyes as she went back to sucking, sending pleasant vibrations down his stalk when she moaned. For a moment, Amy disappeared, and Sasha saw her taking a wine glass from the table. She was behind Sasha again a moment later, and that warm, talented tongue returned, lapping at her slut box. Sasha gasped around Mark's prick when she felt a trickle of wine splash on her ass. It rolled down her crack, through her wet gash and coated her cunt. Amy licked it up, and repeated the action. Fuck! The slut was drinking wine off her ass and cunt!

The wonderful tongue stopped what it was doing, and Amy crawled up the bed to join her. She pulled Sasha's head from Mark's cock and kissed her. Sasha tasted wine and cunt in the other girl's mouth, and her body convulsed with a little cum. Amy put her lips around Mark's dick and sucked gently, pushing her head down until his balls touched her chin, her tongue extended from her mouth. She pulled away, and replaced her own mouth with Sasha's. Mark groaned and almost lost control, but he steadied his breathing.

"You're letting sluts lick your cunt while you suck your own brother's cock now, Sasha," Amy told her.

"Mmm hmm!"

"That's so hot, isn't it?"

"Mmm!"

"You're becoming a brainless fucktoy that just thinks about her cunt and cocks, aren't you?"

Sasha orgasmed and moaned around Mark's penis. She knew it was true.

"All I think about is cock and cunt," she agreed, "I'm a dumb slut!"

Amy put Mark's dick back in Sasha's mouth.

"That's ok, Sasha," She said soothingly, cupping Mark's balls with one hand, stroking Sasha's hair with her other, "The world needs dumb little blonde fucktoys for men to empty their balls in, right?"

"Yeth..." She agreed around his dick.

"You don't mind that men empty their balls in you, do you?"

"Mo..."

"It makes your brother's cock hard, knowing his sister is a dumb little blonde fucktoy, doesn't it?"

"Yeth..."

"Your brother is going to fuck me, Sasha."

"Mmmm!"

"Your brother is going to fuck my pussy."

"Mmmmm!"

"Your brother doesn't fuck your pussy, does he?"

"Mmm mmm..."

"But you want him to fuck your pussy, don't you?"

"Yeth!"

"You have a very horny pussy that needs to be fucked, don't you?"

"Yeth!"

"Will you be jealous when your brother fucks my wet pussy, and not yours?"

"Mmm hmm!"

"But it's his choice which slutty hole he wants to fuck, isn't it?"

"Yeth..."

"Why is that, Sasha?"

She pulled her mouth off the cock, stroking it with her hand as she said, "I'm just three warm holes to fuck. He can use me however he pleases."

Amy kissed her, pulled her skirt off and tossed it aside, then straddled Mark's lap, her pert ass toward his face. She felt him grab it in his big hands. Amy took his spit-coated prick in her hand and slapped it against her wet cunt, watching Sasha's eyes follow it. It made wet smacking sounds as little flecks of Sasha's spit fell from it with each slap. Amy put the head at her entrance and slowly slid herself down the shaft.

Sasha watched as Amy's pussy swallowed Mark's throbbing penis, inch by inch, until she finally took it all. Her body shook as she came. Sasha's eyes were wide. Amy's pussy stretched lewdly around her brother's thick fuck meat. The girl ran her hands up her sides, toyed with her nipples, and ran her hands through her dark hair.

"Fuck, that's some good dick!" she said.

She gripped Sasha's hair and directed the slut to her full snatch.

"Lick my cunt, slitsucker," she ordered.

Sasha was so hot inside. She burned with shame, and her jealousy was a stabbing pain. But, she was so fucking turned on by it all. Her brother had his own sister's wet, willing cunt to fuck whenever he wanted to, but instead he was balls deep in a dumb slut he'd only known for a few hours. It made Sasha feel worthless, and that also turned her on. She was a suckslut, good enough to pump semen into her throat, but not good enough for her brother to fuck. If he didn't want to fuck her pussy, how useful was she, really?

She stuck out her tongue and licked up the base of Mark's cock until she hit Amy's protruding clit. Amy shook with pleasure, holding Sasha's hair as she rode the wonderful cock.

"Oh fuck, Sasha," Amy said, "your brother's big cock feels so good!"

Sasha dutifully licked at Amy's pussy, her brother's shaft, his balls. Amy popped the dick out of her cunt, and put it into Sasha's mouth.

"Good girl. Suck that fuck juice off his cock for him. You're such a faithful little suckhole, aren't you Sasha?"

"Mmm hmmm!

Mark pulled Sasha's head from his dick, and pushed Amy onto her back. He pushed her legs back to her shoulders and drove his cock back into her, pounding her cunt with long powerful strokes. She wrapped her legs around his back, her arms around his neck, and pulled his face to hers.

"Rub your horny cunt while he fucks me, Sasha." Amy instructed her.

Mark slowed his thrusts and Sasha watched him and Amy making out as pumped his hard shaft into her welcoming cunt. Sasha rubbed and fingered her cunt, wishing that it was her with that big cock inside her. Their kiss broke, and they just watched each other's eyes, mouths open and panting, smiling.

"I love your fuckin' cock," Amy whispered, "you fuck me so goddamn good!"

"Your pussy's so tight, baby," Mark said.

Sasha listened to them whisper filthy things to one another, watched their tongues playing, the grunts and groans as they fucked, and she came on her fingers. She was a useless slut with no cock in her.

Amy looked at her, masturbating as her brother fucked.

"Sasha wants to get fucked, Mark." Amy whispered, "She's a little blonde fuckpuppet that needs to be fucked."

Mark grinned. He pulled his cock from Amy, reached under the bed and dug through a bag. Amy leaned over the side, and Sasha heard her squeal and say, "Perfect!"

Mark crawled up on the bed toward Sasha, and her breathing quickened. Was he going to fuck her? He pushed her on her back, straddled her chest, and pushed her tits together. His dick slid easily between her cock pillows, as coated with slut slime as it was, and Sasha moaned. She watched his shaft slide in out of her mounds, her mouth open and ready in case Mark needed to fuck it.

A moment later, she felt her cunt opening, and she moaned as it was filled. She came on the thing in her cunt, and Mark pushed his dick into her mouth at the same time, making her orgasm go on longer. He dismounted her, removed his cock and slapped it against her face with a wet smack. Sasha could now see Amy wearing some kind of strap-on dildo, which was buried in Sasha's warm cunt.

"How does my cock feel, Sasha?" Amy asked.

"Fuck! So good! Fuck me!"

Mark stuck his dick back in her suck hole, and fucked it, while Amy slid the cock in and out of her cunt. Sasha's over-excited brain, fueled by days of sexual teasing and the spiked wine, swam with the pleasure she was feeling.

"This is what you were made for, isn't it, Sasha?" Mark asked.

"Yeth!"

"You're a dumb little blonde fuckpuppet, aren't you, baby?" Amy asked.

"Mmm hmm!"

"You're very useful when you're full of cock, aren't you?" said Mark.

*slurp* "I'm useful when I'm full of cock!" *slurp*

"Your slut has an available hole, Mark." Amy noted.

Mark pulled his dick from his sister's mouth and retrieved a purple butt plug from his bag of tricks, tossing it to Amy. Amy pulled her cock from Sasha's meat tube and turned the girl on her side, lifting her leg. Mark began fucking his sister's mouth again. Sasha groaned as Amy used her well-lubricated cunt to lube the butt plug, and then she felt the tip at her anus. Amy pushed, spreading Sasha's butthole open, and then Sasha orgasmed as the toy slid home and the base touched her skin.

Amy lay on her side, behind Sasha, and slid her strap-on cock back inside the blonde fuckpuppet. Sasha squealed as she was filled up in all three holes at once. Amy's hand reached around and tugged at Sasha's hard nipples. Sasha was completely gone in a haze of fuck-lust. As Mark fucked into her mouth, Amy pulled the cock back, and then pushed it in as Mark pulled back. They developed a rhythm, using Sasha's body.

Finally, Mark couldn't handle it anymore. He blew his big load into his sister's mouth. Amy pushed her cock all the way into Sasha's cunt at the same time, and she came violently, choking on the sperm spewing into her mouth, legs shaking, Amy pinching and pulling her nipples. Mark withdrew and collapsed on the bed, covered in sweat. Amy pulled her cock from Sasha's convulsing cunt, and turned her around. She stuck her tongue into Sasha's mouth and tasted Mark's creamy load on his sister's tongue. She reached around and slowly pulled the base of the toy from Sasha's asshole, dropping it to the floor. She discarded the strap-on, likewise, and then lay back with Sasha, stroking her hair, running her hands over her sweaty body, and raping her mouth with her horny tongue. Sasha felt warm all over as she drifted off to sleep, Amy's tongue probing her mouth.

12