Saskia's Fart Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just do as I say." Kyle watched as Belinda scrunched up her face, and heard a high pitched squeaking as she squeezed out a fart onto poor Saskia. Saskia felt a warm rush of gas blowing against her cheek. The ignominy for the poor girl, the humiliation she felt at that moment was like an immense weight on her soul. Being pinned down, bullied, and farted on was bad enough, but having it done to her by a priest and her own mother was almost unbearable.

"Excellent," croaked Kyle. "Do it again."

Belinda screwed up her face again and expelled a second, smaller but equally smelly fart onto Saskia's head. Saskia wailed and Kyle chuckled contentedly.

Kyle stood up from the bed and wandered over to the chest of drawers where the bottle of wine was stood. He picked it up and took a swig.

Belinda had climbed off Saskia too. Saskia was sniffling a bit but had stopped crying. She pulled her tracksuit trousers back up and Belinda straightened her clothing too. The two women were led side-by-side on the bed.

Saskia looked at Belinda scornfully. "Well, that was degrading," she complained. "Thanks a lot, mum."

"I'm sorry, Saskia dear. Please don't be angry at me, I was only doing what the vicar wanted," she pleaded, shamefaced.

Saskia looked over at Kyle, who was stood by the mirror drinking from the wine bottle and looking at the reflection of his naked body.

"Hey, are you going to rape me now or what?" Saskia shouted at him. "I haven't got all day, you know. I want to get to Tesco's before they close."

"Patience," said Kyle, slurping the wine and admiring his erection in the mirror. He was squeezing and pulling on it, trying to make it even longer and harder. "All in good time." He guzzled more wine and turned around to admire the reflection of his buttocks.

"Come on, I'm dying for a shag. My minge feels like it's throbbing."

"Saskia!" scolded Belinda. "Please stop using that word, it's disgusting."

"I told you before I have no interest in your minge," said Kyle with a sniff. He put the wine bottle back down and went back to the side of the bed, looking down at the younger woman. "If we are to do it, it's going to have to be up the shit-hole, I'm afraid."

"Oh, gross," said Saskia. "Well, OK then. But promise to be gentle."

"I promise nothing," said Kyle flatly. "Apart from to compensate you for your efforts as agreed."

"What does that mean?" asked Saskia.

"A thousand pounds," said Belinda quickly.

"One thousand pounds sterling, and a cock up the arse," said Kyle with a chuckle.

"OK," said Saskia in a resigned tone. "Let's do it."

"I think I have some lubricant in the drawer," said Belinda, going over to the bedside table.

Kyle held up his hand. "No need for that. I've done this before and all that is needed is a little bit of saliva and a lot of pushing. Now Saskia, take down your trousers again and get on all fours on the bed. I will stand behind you. Belinda, you can stay and watch so you know nothing untoward is happening."

Belinda stopped what she was doing and turned around to look at Kyle's naked body, his prick was standing up from the mass of black hair that grew at the base of his belly, like a tree growing in long grass.

"Saskia, bite down on the pillow, this might sting a bit," said the priest.

"Do as he says Saskia, there's a good girl. Just do what he wants and this shouldn't take too long," said Belinda.

"We shall see about that," chortled Kyle, tugging at his penis and feeling its hardness. He fondled Saskia's arse, rubbing both of her buttocks with his hands, then holding them apart to look at the hole in between them. "Such a pretty little poo-pipe! It's about to be reamed a lot wider though!" He positioned himself behind Saskia, pulling his erection as he looked at her bum. "Now Belinda, would you be good enough to spit on her bum hole? And spit on my dick as well. A little bit of saliva should be adequate lubrication." Belinda spat on Saskia's bum, aiming a long trail of saliva between her buttocks. She looked with evident desire at the vicar's twitching, veiny prick, and then spat on that as well. Kyle stepped closer to Saskia, lining his prick up with the unfortunate girl's anus, preparing to bugger her. "OK, Saskia."

"Wait!" Saskia suddenly brought her head up from the bed and rolled over onto her back. "Before you do, I need to go to the toilet!"

"What?" said Kyle. "No, don't worry about that, there is no time now."

"You can't do me up the arse when I'm desperate for a pooh, you'll get shit on your dick!"

"I don't mind if things get a bit messy."

"Yes, but I need to have a pooh before you fuck me," Saskia insisted. "I feel like I've got a turtle's head poking out!"

"OK, but be quick," growled Kyle, he sat down in the chair, huffing impatiently and glowering at the bum he was so desperate to bugger, as Saskia stood up and pulled up her trousers and scurried into the ensuite bathroom. Once she had closed and locked the door behind her, she quickly went to the sink and washed her face, dried herself with a hand towel, then opened the window.

Belinda looked lustfully at the big, hairy naked man sat in her bedroom. "You know Kyle, we could have some fun together. I liked what you did to me the other day when I came to the vicarage. Saskia is young and skittish, but I am mature and experienced. I'm sure I would be much more enjoyable for you."

"Shut up, you haggard old bitch," snapped Kyle impatiently. "It's her I want. And I intend to have her very soon. What is taking her so long?" He stood up from the chair and stomped across the room to the door to the ensuite. He knocked on the door but there was no reply from inside the bathroom. He forced the door open by barging against it with his shoulder until the flimsy bolt gave way, and was surprised to be confronted by an empty room. No Saskia. She was not on the toilet and not in the bathtub, and there was nowhere else to hide in that tiny room. The window was open. Kyle leant out of the window, and saw Saskia. She was carefully making her way across the flat roof of the neighbouring house's garage.

"Hey!" bellowed Kyle. "You, girl!"

Saskia turned around, looked at him and grinned.

"Come back here, I'm not finished with you!" shouted Kyle.

"Oh, up yours, you old perv!" she squawked back at him. "You're not getting your hands on this again!" She pulled down her trousers at the back, baring her buttocks at him.

"Come back here!" he roared.

She waggled her bare bum at him and hooted tauntingly: "Whoo-whoo!"

Kyle looked with mixed rage and lust at the girl mooning him. She pulled her trousers back up, laughed at him, then tiptoed across the roof to the other side of the garage and climbed down out of his sight.

Kyle snarled with frustration. He briefly considered climbing out of the window and across the garage roof to chase after her, but he decided it probably wouldn't hold his weight, and Saskia would be long gone by the time he got across it. He went back into the bedroom, cursing angrily.

"She got away!" he spat at Belinda. "The little slag!"

"Oh!" Belinda looked shocked. "Out of the window you mean? Oh dear. She's done that before, you know." Then she said, "Maybe you would like to have me instead, then?"

Belinda bent over on the bed and pulled up her skirts, offering her bum to Kyle. She pulled her cheeks apart to show her holes to him. He buggered Belinda's fat arse forcefully, there was no need for lube as she was quite loose. She enjoyed it, but he was thinking about Saskia. Even after he came in Belinda's arsehole he still felt unsatisfied.

Kyle refused to part with any cash, saying Belinda had not upheld her end of the bargain as Saskia had run away before he had a chance to fuck her. He said he would pay Belinda the money she needed, but first she would need to persuade her wayward daughter to allow herself to be sodomized by him. Belinda begged for some money from him at least, but he was entirely without compassion, and said she would not have another penny from him until she gave him what he wanted. Belinda said she would speak to Saskia when she came home. Kyle got dressed, finished the remainder of the wine and then drove himself home to the vicarage. The afternoon had turned cloudy, and light rain was starting to fall.