Satan's Slaves MC 03

Story Info
The bikers find us and start the transformation.
7.6k words
4.4
20.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive back home was quiet and confusing. We both said very little, we were both concerned about the strange new feelings coursing through us. She wanted re-assurance that of course I gave her, in great spades.

The only item of Emily's original outfit was her shoes, everything else including her thong was biker slut wear. I'd misplaced her bra at some point much to her annoyance. So each bump on the road was causing an earthquake of boob jiggle that we both found funny and exciting.

The fact that, that night when we arrived home we ended up having some of the best sex we'd ever had, made it even more confusing. I even managed to fill her up twice, something I'd not managed in years.

Just before falling asleep her final words set in motion the next few days "I'm scared at how much we both fell into this and how quickly. We can't let it happen again."

She was of course correct. It was a fun experience but that was it. We needed to put a stop to it going any further. We even thought of moving house instantly, but realised that wasn't something you could do in 2 days. We knew the club would be back in touch shortly, so we did change both of our mobile numbers and Emily went to the Dr and was signed off work for a month. We decided to hide her from the world and sent her to her mothers in Cornwall and we told no one.

I would deal with the club if and when they came hunting for us. I didn't know what that really meant but I had to try something. We needed to get back to normality as quickly as possible.

There were no letters through the post. They couldn't get hold of our new mobile numbers, we were very careful how we shared them with and it worked. Nothing from them. We of course kept in touch and I even popped down to see her once for a long weekend. Claire thought we were separating or something, that took some long conversations to resolve.

While Emily was away I did fail in my solidarity to her by looking at the pictures of her from time to time. I was ashamed but couldn't help myself. I even went looking for her biker gear twice but never managed to find it, again I was cross with myself for even looking. It was as if the door was open a creek and I couldn't help myself to keep wanting a peek inside. That on its own was worrying.

About 3 weeks into her hiding, I came home from work at around 6pm. A little later than usual but knowing I was on my own at the moment meant I had the luxury of time. I didn't even bother putting the car in the garage yet, I'd do that later.

Had I of followed my usual routine I'd have seen my wife's car in the garage and I'd not have worried when I entered the house and heard someone. I nearly ran away when I heard the first footsteps followed by the starting of the shower. But instead I decided to head to our bedroom to see what type of thief was taking a shower in my house.

My heart pounding I entered our bedroom. To find a small collection of biker gear on the floor. What the ... it also looked like there were some heals buried under the usual denim vest and skirt. On top of the pile was a sheer white thong.

Who was this, what was going on, why were they here?

I entered the en-suite my heart pounding and my mind playing through different scenarios. The one I wasn't running through was what I was actually greeted with, Emily in the shower. What was she doing back early? What was with the gear? What was going on? Feeling my heart recovering instantly.

I called out to her through the sound of the water "Hey honey your back?"

"Hey babes, yup, out in a second."

I stepped back into our bedroom and looked at the pile of clothes on the floor. Had she gotten them out to put on now? To burn? Or ... I had to know, had she worn them already? I knelt down to have a little look at the first thing that hit me with an answer was the smell of pussy. I reached out and touched the thong, it was wet. Very wet. I was instantly conflicted again. Was it wet with semen? It didn't feel like it but I bought it to my face to check. I sniffed my wife's thong and only received pussy, no smell of semen. I was relieved.

I then realised that I was sniffing my wifes knickers, I'd never done that before. She'd been back in my life for all of 30 seconds and I'd reverted to some kinky pervert already. I felt my cock swell as I ran the wet thong around my fingers. Then hearing the shower stop I dropped it back into the pile and moved to sit on the bed.

It was a few moments before a vision I so missed walked into the room. She was already dry and completely naked. She stopped and stood before me, smiling. I still marveled at her astonishing body. The way her tits hung, heavy, full and heavy, low on her chest. They looked how they had for years and I'm not ashamed to say my favourite part of her and she knew it. Her strong legs and powerful thighs, lead to wide hips and a completely shaved pussy. This wasn't a complete surprise as she did various different layouts down there from time to time. I'd not seen her completely shaven for a while however. I was wondering when she'd done that. She was truely a goddess, my goddess. It was great to have her back.

I smiled at her, was about to get up to hug her when I saw her look past me at the clock on the bedstand. "Ohh better get a move on."

"Eh?"

"We have a guest coming here in a few minutes." and she grabbed the wet thong and pulled it up her legs. That confused me, why have a shower and then.. but watching her really fiddle with it over her pussy. I couldn't even work out what she was doing. She spend a minute pulling it tight inside her pussy lips, then sawed it a little, then pulled it back out and settled it into place. Then she almost gave herself a wedgey with it before patting it in place. What the hell was that all about?

"What was that?" I couldn't help ask her. Was that a show for me?

She looked at me with a huge grin, but it was a worried grin. "Did you not like it?"

"Err well yes it was ... but what was it?"

She stopped, looking worried. "This is my slutty thong, I was making sure it was nicely presenting my cunt for you." I almost fell off the bed. She'd used the word cunt. What the hell had happened to her since she was away. I'd never heard her use that word before ever.

She then struck a pose, her arms on her hips, her legs spread apart a good 2 foot. She was facing me perfectly wearing just that thong. She then very seriously asked "Are you not pleased with what you see?"

I instantly barked, almost salivating "Fuck yes. Oh god yes."

She was overjoyed, you could see it on her face.

DING DING

Our door bell.

"Go get it please Chris, I'll be right down."

A reasonable request I guess. I stood and quickly stepped toward my amazing wife. Grabbing as much of one boob as my hand could hold and hefting it while kissing her hard on the lips. Pushing my body into hers, so that she could feel my cock. My turn to tease her. I stepped back leaving her panting and walked to the stairs to see who was interrupting us. As I walked down the stairs I heard Emily call out "I'm so glad I can please you Chris.".

I thought that was a nice, but also strange thing for her to say. I opened the door to see Ruth standing there with another woman. I'd never seen the other woman before but noticed that she was heavily pregnant.

"Good evening Chris, how are we? Can we come in please." Ruth told me rather than asked with a big smile.

"Errrr yer" and I stood to one side while opening the door wider. They both stepped into my house and without being asked walked to the living room. I closed the door and followed them. They both sat on the large 3 seater sofa, with Ruth in the middle seat and the other woman on her right.

They way they made themselves at home so quickly was both not surprising but also rather unnerving. Every interaction with Ruth had my nerves bouncing. She then took control, again no surprise.

"Take a seat Chris, you've been at work all day." and she indicated the two seater sofa opposite them. As I sat she continued, "I know Emily is here so don't worry." she grinned adding "She been with us today." Oh shit, so that's why she had the gear on, what does that mean.

I opened my mouth to ask a question, well hundreds of questions but she continued quickly. Turning to the other woman "This is Roma." Roma shuffled on the seat and waved but didn't say anything.

I'd have guessed Roma was some 8 months pregnant. She was a darker skinned woman, still white but maybe Italian or Mexican, I dunno. She was taller than Ruth, maybe around Emilys height. She had the usual denim skirt and vest on. I did however spot a bra strap, which I thought wasn't allowed in their uniform. She had sizable breasts and I instantly wondered if they were filled with milk. Her heels were lower than usual, but her skirt was just as small and short. She appeared to be maybe in her early to mid 30s and I spotted a wedding band on the correct finger.

Both women were sitting as these biker chicks seemed to do. Their legs were part enough that I could clearly see both of their red lacy knickers, panties, thongs, whatever. It was tantalising and I know that's the point.

"Roma is from our Bristol chapter and staying with us a few days." and with that Roma twisted slightly to show me her shoulder. She had a similar tattoo on it to all the others I'd see. That skull with the 13 in it, and something else written underneath. I was to far away to see what was written on it.

I nodded at Roma and Ruth and managed to get my question out "Emily was with you today?"

Ruth just smirked at me and we heard Emily coming down the stairs. I turned to see her enter the room in the same gear that they were in. Full biker slut clothes. I guess the thong still on, but the vest, skirt and shoes were all perfectly in place. It was the first time I'd really taken a moment to ever look at her in this get up. The last time I'd seen her in it was at the picnic and well, that was a whir.

Geezzz she looked good standing there in the door way. She'd stopped and was looking at us all. Her tits were obviously braless and looked ridiculous in the vest top. Three buttons from the bottom up were done up, with the top three open. The top button that was done up was holding on for dear life. Her mini skirt was also very tight over her hips, it was short, probably above mid thigh. Yup she looked good, really good. I felt my cock twitch again and had to resist adjusting it for comfort as I knew everyone would notice.

I wondered why Emily was just standing there. I then noticed her gaze flip between the spare seat next to me or the one next to Ruth. There was silence in the room as we all watched her confusion. I didn't really understand what the problem was, come sit next to me. Obviously?

After a few seconds, Ruth asked me "Where do you want your wife to sit? Next to you where she is safe or are you happy with her joining us?" and she patted the empty seat on her left. There was a lot to unpack in that sentence. I then felt all three pairs of eyes lock onto me. This was a lot more of a power play than a simple sit here question. And the way Ruth had worded it, these word games again.

Safe next to me or next to the sluts. And joining them, that was the big question. I looked back up at Emily and she smiled at me. What the hell had they been doing today. She was supposed to be safe with her mother and sister 4 hours away from this. The plan wasn't for her to be back for a good number of weeks yet. I felt my cock shrivel and I was worried again. This was all wrong, again.

"Come sit next to me please love." I couldn't easily read Emilys reaction. I'd never seen it before, she looked worried, concerned, scared. She didn't move.

Ruth quickly joined "Are you saying to your wife that she doesn't look beautiful and sexy?"

What, how'd she work that out "No, not at all. You look amazing Emily." I watched her relax a little more. "I just think th.."

Ruth cut me off "See Emily, Chris does love you wearing that outfit."

And Roma added "I told you he'd be happy to see you."

Then Ruth again "I bet he was happy to see you just now?"

Emily nodded and smiled at them, then looked back at me.

I think I got it, by asking her to sit with me I was eroding her confidence to wear that outfit? By sitting with me, where I thought it was for me to protect her I was actually ridiculing her and them. Or something like that.

Ruth then turned to me asking "Did you see her cunt yet?"

Geezz they're so direct, its really unnerving. I didn't reply.

Ruth then turned to Emily "Did he see it?"

"Yup he was very excited." she almost gloated.

"So Chris is happy for you to sit on the slut side?" Roma chirped in.

Then Ruth added "Isn't that right Chris? Tell her."

They had me trapped, oh whatever, it's just a fecking seat on a sofa, jezzz "Yup love feel free to sit with them."

"No Chris, that's not right. Where do you want her to sit."

Thanks Ruth, I get it. I need her to think that I'm ok with all this. Turning back to my wife "Emily, love, I'd like you to sit with your friends." seeing the joy on her face I added "Please".

She quickly dived onto the seat next to Ruth. A huge grin on her face. This was some kind of positive re-enforcement game. I needed to be careful here, but now I understood it I could be aware of their traps and mind games. Straight away Emily joined them with the legs apart pose, not as wide as theirs but certainly out of character for her.

"This is great, thank you Chris." Ruth smiled as she put a hand on each ladies thigh. High up on their bare thighs, quite a bit on the insides, not just on the top. She was clearly exerting dominance here. I looked at the three amazing goddess's infront of me. Just a few weeks ago I'd never have dreamed that I'd have three scantily clad women sitting in my living room in front of me.

But this was far from a dream senaro, this was worrying. "What do you mean Emily was with you today?" I directed this to Ruth, however Roma answered for them.

"We met up and had coffee, saw the men." she left a pregnant pause "and she had another go on Creams seat." with that she pulled a mobile out of her top. I guess in her bra or an inside pocket or something. Quickly doing something and then my phone beeped. I didn't move, I was worried. "Have a look" she instructed me.

I as fished the phone from my pocket I noticed Ruth pulled both of the legs that she had a hand on towards her. Emilys right knee was now touching Ruth's knee and the same for Roma's knee on the opposite side. This didn't display much more for Roma but for my wife it really opened her legs up wide. I could now clearly see the wet, white thong on display. She actually lifted her foot and moved it in line with her knee to allow herself to open up even more.

I looked at Emily's face and saw her looking at me with almost a question on her face. An 'Is this ok?" look. I smiled back at her as best I could.

"Look at the picture I've just sent you. What do you see."

I unlock my phone and nearly have a heart attack. It's a picture taken in a dark room. Filling the shot is the bike that I'd see before and on the bike is Emily. In the outfit she was on now. However this time the buttons on the vest are all undone. Her boobs aren't out for the world to see but you can see the sides of them both. Shes leaning forward a little, with one hand on the fuel tank and the other one behind her somewhere. Her boobs are swung forward a little but still, hidden enough to get away with what most people would say is just about decent.

What isn't decent however is the look on her face. Her mouth is open, her head is up, and you can only see the white's of her eyes. It can only be described as an O face. Yes it is pretty darn clear that my wife is orgasming and they've captured it on camera. I feel my legs tremble and my cock throb and grow. It's a bloody amazing picture. Really sharp, well lit, amazing angle, and 100% clearly my wife Emily.

I look up at her and see her blushing.

Roma then adds "She doesn't know what you're looking at. Look at it and describe it."

I look back at the picture. Something about her comment hits me. Of course she'd know what picture I'm looking at, unless.. oh god there are others? What have they done today. My poor wife. However it doesn't look like she's..

"Who's in the picture? How many people?"

That should be such a simple question but it worries me as to what's next. "Just Emily."

"And what's she doing?"

"She's riding a bike."

"Which bike, do you know it?"

I hear slight movement but don't look up. "It's Cream's bike, I think." I almost pant the answer.

"So it's a picture of Emily, riding a bike?"

"Yessss" I moan quietly.

"She she out on the road, has she learned to ride a motorcycle?"

I don't answer out loud, but shake my head. I hear a little moan from Emily and look up towards her. Ruth has her hand over one of Emily's hands. Those two hands are buried between Emily's thighs. From the slight movement of Emily's forearm muscles, I'd guess that she was stoking herself.

Roma quickly get my attention "Look back at your screen." I glance her way before I do and I see Ruth's other hand doing the same with her. So Ruth has silently instructed Roma and my wife to play with their pussies and they're both doing so.

My eyes back on the screen. My cock really throbbing now and uncomfortably so. It was tucked nicely so now it's filling up and growing it's confined and needs help. But I can't show them that.

Roma continues "Has your wife learned to ride a motorcycle?"

"No" I answer her.

"But if she's riding a bike?"

"The bike is in a room."

"Does she look like she's having fun Chris?"

"Ummm yes." there's no other answer to that.

"Is that ok Chris? Is it ok for your wife to enjoy herself."

I go to look up to answer but she quickly "Keep your eyes on the screen. Is it ok for your wife to enjoy herself?"

"Yes, yes, of course yes." I'm getting quite worked up now. Then I hear another moan from Emily.

And then I hear Ruth for the first time in a little while "No dear, slow down and leave your thong there."

I so want to look up, I'm sure she's speaking to my wife but I want to see.

"What exactly is Emily doing?" there's the question from Ruth.

I darned answer it.

"What is she doing to enjoy herself? What are you ok with her doing in that picture?"

Somehow I then found myself quietly answering "She's cumming."

"What?"

"She's cumming" I answer this time louder. Staring at me wifes face in the picture. This is the first time I've seen her cum face in detail like this. It's pretty astonishing to see. Such a private moment caught like this and being shared.

"And you're ok with her cumming?"

"Yes"

"Then look at her and tell her so."

I look up and see her hand or fingers are still active. Moreso than before. This one was easy "Love I'm very much ok with you orgasming." and I smile at her a loving smile. It was a loving message between a husband and wife. They couldn't make this sordid.

And then Ruth did found a way. "There you go Emily my dear. We told you that he'd be fine with you cumming as you did on the bike." that's so not what I just said. Not at all. But the look on Emily's face said relief so I didn't ruin it.

My phone dinged and I look down at it. Another picture. This one was similar, same bike, same room, same Emily. But this time her vest was full buttoned up and her hands were behind her back. The angle of the camera was more to the side showing more profile. That and the fact that she was sitting more upright allowed me to see her clearer. Her skirt was pretty much a belt, up around her hips. Her legs spread wide over the bike, the thong pulled tight across her pussy. You could clearly see them bulging and the cleft they created.

12