All Comments on 'Satan's Slaves MC 03'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Emily is doing all of this for Chris?

Now, Chris hasn't exactly been forceful in saying no and pulling them out of this situation. But, then again everytime he tries to do the right thing the MC either threatens him physically or his wife emotionally blackmails him. Chris is a wimp but, he's basically been screwed since the minute his wife started talking to the biker chicks in the bathroom in chapter 1.

1. In the amount of time it takes to pee Emily is convinced to go join the MC members in the bar rather than rejoining her family. Doesn't bother to inform her husband. When he finally gets her to rejoin the family and says it's time to go she insists she needs 5 minutes to say goodbye to the bikers. Instead 25 minutes later he has to go looking for her and finds her having an orgasm on Cream's bike. Yep, Chris asked for all of that.

2. Going to the picnic seemed to be a joint decision. But, she's the one who disappeared with Ruth and came back dressed as a biker slut. She acted all embarrassed and got all teary eyed until he let her know that he thought she looked sexy that way. Then Chris was coerced into not watching what Emily was doing as she spread her legs and masturbated in front of the bikers. Again he just really wanted her to act that way and ignore him?

3. After they have their plan to keep her out of town she meets up with the bikers while he's at work and cums multiple times on Cream's bike. Emily gets upset when Chris wants her to sit next to him in the living room and pouts until he agrees to let her sit next to Ruth. Let's him get blindsided by pictures of her activities while he was at work. Starts actively fantasizing about letting a biker knock her up while Chris stands there stunned. Then gets upset and runs off when he doesn't immediately agree with her?

Yep, that sure sounds like she's doing everything for his benefit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is Emily retarded ?

If not, the story makes no sense.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

I thought the husband would have been asking Emily how the MC's found her and when. I did enjoy the touch where Emily is crying and running off to shower, though ... the Satan's Slaves haven't corrupted her totally ... yet! Is there still time to get out of their clutches? On to Chapter 4! Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...