Satan's Slaves MC 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then noticed that her hands appeared to be cuffed. I gasped "Nooo" though I wasn't sure why.

I heard Roma laugh and I looked up at her. She was still playing with her pussy, her mobile in her other hand. "What can you see there? Have you looked closely?"

I looked back at the phone and pinched in.

"She didn't want to do this. We had to help her." I was shocked this was different, this wasn't willing. Are they saying that she was forced? "She enjoyed it in the end. In fact I think she enjoyed the restriction in the end. "Emily did you enjoy being restrained?"

"Ummmhummm" was all I heard as I looked up and made eye contact with her. Who was this woman? We tried some light bondage in the past but she wasn't into it. Not at all. I however ... well oh god. I looked back at my phone, she looked amazing in this picture. Her face was again one of wonder and excitement. Her cheeks were red, like she was embarrassed. I guess this was an earlier picture and the fact that she had her top still done up. You could also see an arm on the throttle in this one. The whole picture had a kinky cartoon vibe to it.

"Emily told us that you'd like to see her cuffed." I swallowed and looked up at them. At all three pairs of eyes. Suddenly, it was me in the crosshairs.

Then Ruth joined in "Did you do something different at the picnic?".

God yes, we did a lot different "Yup you could say that." and I laughed nervously and raised an eyebrow at them all questioning what they were on about.

"Did you taste anything new?" Oh god she couldn't mean. Could she.

"No" I lied quickly, "I don't think so."

"Are you sure you want to go down this route?" Ruth asked, "Lying?".

I visibly squirmed in my seat. She was right this was a risk, one I don't think I should take "No".

She smiled "So we've confirmed that you're happy for your wife to be dressed like a biker slut?"

"Yes"

"You're happy for her to cum as she needs to?"

"Yes" where was this going?

"You liked seeing her cuffed and want to see more?"

I bowed my head "Yes"

"Look at me."

I liffed my head.

"You like semen?"

Fuck, errr, god darn it "Yes" came out of me.

"So your gay?"

I didn't need to think that one "God no." I laughed.

They didn't see it funny. I looked at Emily, she was smirking at me, clearly enjoying see me squirm. She then wriggled one hand free from Ruth's grip and bought it to her mouth. She then inserted it and sucked it clear of her own juices, while maintaining eye contact with me. Did she know? Was she telling me? Her hand then went back down to her pussy.

Roma then got my attention "Would you like some more?" I looked over at her as she wriggled down the sofa a little so that she was more lying there. Spread her legs wider and pulled the gusset of her red thong to one side showing me her pussy. It was glistening and appeared to be covered in what I can only guess was semen. There was also a white blob in her opening that was gradually getting bigger. Was I watching male cum coming out of her? I'd never seen anything like that before, ever. She wriggled her fingers around in it, moving it about. It was a hard move for her as both arms were either side of her huge belly.

We then heard Emily, "Oohhh ggaaawdddd cummmmming." my eyes snapped over to her and I watched her shaking lightly, her eyes closed. She was cumming right there infront of us all. Her fingers were working their magic as she continued to jitter and shake.

Ruth laughed "Geezz Emily, I've never known someone cum so easily. That has to be at least the 5 times today."

I think Roma was pissed that Emily had cum and taken my attention. As she'd sat back up and almost spat out "You wait till we get you in.." and she swiped a few times on her phone that she'd just picked up. Another picture hit my mobile. It was a dark room, possibly the same room as the cream bike was in, or just another part of it.

There were a variety of chains on the walls, and stocks like thing from the dark ages, a large wooden X, low bench and table with a crazy collection of dildos, vibrators, masks etc and a large a saddle thing with a soft spiky bit and then a large dildo just behind it.

Roma continued "Lady Emily there will be lost in hours of climaxes in there.".

I could only guess that she was right. Looking back at my wife I could see that she had come down from her cum but was still lightly stroking her pussy again.

Ruth then takes control again "Chris do you know what FaceID is?" I nod. "Good", she pulls a phone from some hidden pocket, does something on the screen and she hands me the mobile. "Set yourself up.". I follow the simple instructions and hand it back to them.

Ruth fiddles on the phone continuing "We want Emily to join the club, family. Do you understand Chris?"

"Yes" I guess that was obvious.

"Do you remember that you had the chance to walk from this at the picnic?"

I did "Yes".

"Well we're serious when we say we'd like Emily to join us." and she looked up and glared at me. I dunno what that look meant but it felt like a 'You don't have a choice now.' look.

She let the look sink in before "We need to leave now. Remind me what we have learned today Chris?"

I took a deep breath and looked at Emily. "I love my wife." at that Roma huffed "I'm happy for her to dress like you bikers." no huff "I like it when she cums. You want her to be in your family." I decided to use that word instead of club. I'd also deliberately missed out the me bit.

Ruth spotted it though, of course she did "And that you enjoyed?"

God darn it "Cum also." sod it.

Ruth and Roma both smiled. They both stood, Ruth helping Roma up. Roma stood smirking at me, taking hold of Ruth's arm with one hand she spread her legs wide and she squatted a little, opening her legs in doing so. Then back up to straight but parted legs, then back to bent. She did that a few times, up and down, I didn't understand. She then reached under her skirt inside her thong with her fingers. Did something with herself, then stood back up and did the up down again.

Turning to look at Emily, Roma instructed her "Ummm now they're ready. Give them to him." Ruth looked shocked at Roma and they shared an evil smile.

Emily didn't move, still sat there with her legs wide open her fingers on their own not really moving over her pussy right now.

Ruth then added "It's what you want isn't it Chris?"

I didn't reply, I didn't want to, I didn't know what I was asking. She read that and made it clear for us. "Roma here had 3 loads in her. After those moves, I expect that her thong is now riddled with thick, hot, creamy, pungent man cum. Tell Emily that you want that cum soaked thong."

Oh god no way. How had they done this to me. How could I. I couldn't, could I.

I didn't want to, did I?

I looked at Emily, and it felt like my head had nodded, it hadn't though had it? But I guess Emily saw it, she started to move from the sofa, putting her legs together she knelt on the floor and shuffled over towards Roma. Roma then reached under her own skirt and started to pull them over her hips and thighs. Quickly they fell down her legs to the floor. She stepped out of them and instantly Emily picked them up. Turned to me and held them out for me.

I saw my hand moving forward and quickly the sodden material was now in them. It was hot and heavier than I expected, very wet.

My eyes fixed on the wet red thong in my hand. I really could see semen in the scrunched up mess. A lot of it.

"What's in your hand Chris?" it was Roma.

I looked up at her and straight to her mobile phone held up facing me, she was recording this. Ohhh god no. I couldn't and didn't answer. There was no way she was going to get me to admit to what this was, it was too incriminating, I wasn't going to fall for it. She stepped forward and slowly moved her phone between the thong in my hand and my face. No doubt capturing it all.

"I'll tell you what that is in your hand Mr Hammer. That's my thong that I just took off." she was grinning at me as she spoke "It looks like a lot of my lovers deposits have leaked from me into it." A pause as she focused on the thong. "I know you're excited about all that alpha males cum, so I'll let you keep them." Then back at my face and she pressed the screen lowering the phone. Clearly happy with what she had.

Ruth then put the other mobile on the seat where they were sitting. "Files, rules, let us know." and they saw themselves out. Leaving Emily kneeling on the floor in her biker slut gear and me with a raging hard on and a strangers cum covered thong.

What the hell was going on in our lives?

Emily took my mobile out of my other hand and put it on the sofa next to me. "Keep those in your hand." and she nodded towards the red wet thong. What kinda of kinky game were we about to play? Taking my free hand she pulled me up, and led me the few steps to the dinning room table. She then stopped infront of me and with her back to me she simply leaded over the table.

She stretched her hand out far infront of herself and opened her legs. "Chris please fuck me." was all she said. Jeeesus, we'd never done it like this. I was game, sure I was. I quickly dropped my trousers and released my straining cock. God even that felt good. I didn't need to lift her skirt much, her position had done most of the work.

I fumbled for the sides of the thong to pull it down, tricking holding a wet thong in a hand, but she stopped me "Leave my slutty thong on me." and she sighed at her own words. I moved my full hand one hand to her hips and edged forward. She must have been able to feel the dampness on her hip of the content of my hand. I used my other hand to move her thong to one side. I've never felt her knickers so wet, they were soaked, her whole area was soaking. It was like she'd been fucking for hours.

I lined my throbbing cock up and pressed it home. Feeling it slide in with ease. She was so ready for me. So ripe and ready for sex. God she left so tight and slick it was the ultimate balance. I slid all the way in first go, as deep as I could and I pushed harder to make sure.

She felt it "Ummggghh more" she cried out to me.

I slowly slid out of her, until my head was just resting at her opening.

"You want your wife to be a dirty biker slut don't you." she moaned at me.

I cried out "Yeessss" as I slowly slid my cock into her again all the way, deep and hard.

"Ugghhh tell me." she instructed me.

As I slowly pulled out again "I want you to be a slut with them."

Her turn this time and she "Yesssss" as I pushed back in again a little faster this time.

Then back out and I asked her "Did you see what Roma did?"

She miss heard me "I know someone has knocked her up. ARrrggghhh" as I rammed back in again. She really liked that, oh god what.

As I went in and out of her, she continued "Do you want them to knock me up as well?".

I didn't answer but kept ramming my hard cock into her. "Tell me you want me bred like her."

Where the hell was this coming from. "Ohhh so close, put your cum in me. Breed this dirty slut."

Oh god I was soo close also. This entire evening was blowing my mind. "Ugghhh so close also." I let her know. "God you're such a dirty whore, wanting. Argghhhhh" I stopped pistoning into her rammed in as deep as I could and started to cum "Cummminggg into arrggghh your slutty cunnntttt."

"Yesssss cumming tooo." and she shook with me. "Feeeel it" she called out as my balls released jet after jet of my semen deep into her. Deep into my wife. Deep into this wanna be biker slut.

I almost collapsed onto her trying to hold myself up as I came like I hadn't for years. "Gggaawwwwddddd" she cried as she juddered underneath me still.

We'd never fucked like this. Not even remotely.

We slowly came down and calmed down. Catching our breath. I was wondering if this was ok. Was she ok?

I stood up straight my cock shrinking inside her. I pulled back slowly. This was usually her queue to get ready to run for the lav to let it all out. But this time she leaned up off the table, bringing one hand around underneath her quickly. As my cock exited her, she swiftly pulled the thong back in place to capture our juices and to cover up.

I stumbled back, to give her room to run. But she again blew my mind as she almost massaged my leaking cum into her pussy and thong. She then straightened up and sorted herself out. Turning to face me.

She looked at my hand with the red thong still in. "Who's do you think will be juicer?" she asked me naughtily. I was already down from my cum and was blown away that she was still turned on and in kinky mode. She winked at me.

"God I love you so much Chris. Thank you for this."

"For what?" I didn't really know what she meant. I mean we'd suddenly done a lot.

She didn't answer, leaned into me and gave me a quick kiss. Before wandering past me. I expected to go to shower or the toilet. However she walked to the sofa's and put the TV on sitting down.

I turn to look at her "Aren't you going to ... you know?"

"Nope, I want to feel it." she didn't look up at me "You" she paused "I like feeling dirty and used." Geeezzzus who was this woman, how had this happened? My balls ached now as my cock was all confused. It was almost trying to get hard again. I needed a distraction. I moved to sit next to her and picked up the mobile that Ruth had left with us. At the same time I put the red thong down on the floor. She leaded over picked it up and put it on her bare knee. One hand playing with it softly while she watched the TV.

"Do you really want to be a biker slut?" she didn't answer "and where'd the getting pregnant thing come from?"

She turned to look at me. "Roma and Ruth, both said that they bet I'd look great pregnant right now." what a dum statement. They were right but she's 42. We're done having kids, we have Claire. Yes we would have liked more at the time, but that was years ago. "I might want to have a baby in me." and she turned back to the TV and put a hand on her belly. It was highly unlikely we'd have another child anyway. Though she wasn't on an birth control, hadn't been for years, my semen wasn't much use at all. It was a complete fluke that Claire had come along. A set of tests a few years before she came has set that straight. Low motility, low quality, low everything for me, we'd accepted that and never been worried about contraception at all.

It was weird having this conversation, with her sitting as normal in our living room, with the TV on, but in biker gear. I could see plenty of her braless tits and all of her legs in that miniskirt. And here she was talking about having another baby whilst playing with someone else cum soaked thong.

She then dropped "I think YOU really want me to become a biker slut.".

God I dunno. I shook my head to myself and unlocked the phone. It was pretty simple, the basic apps, simple setup, not really sure what it was for or about. But lets have a look at that file, just for giggles.

Satan's Slaves are a family. A family that is bonded for life. This is not like a marriage that you can exit. In order to be considered as a family member, you must first become a pledge.

A pledge must complete the following tasks -

Pick an existing member to mentor you (this must be a two-way agreement).

Show permanent allegiance to the club.

You must then gain experience with the following items (in no order) -

Dealing with law enforcement

Sexual freedom

Illegal substances

Firearms

Cyber awareness

Motorcycle handling skills

Once all the above are completed, you will pick a club member that you will remain completely subservient to for the reminder of your life. You will then bond with them and be part of the family.

I laughed out loud when I'd finished reading it. That drew her attention

"Why are you laughing?"

"It's ridiculous. Totally ridiculous."

She looked at me and frowned, I handed her the phone. "Cuppa?"

She nodded and started reading.

I returned a few minutes later to see her still looking at the phone. She was also masturbating again. The red thong was gone. I stood in the doorway behind her with a cup in each hand watching. Apparently, the pics of her were on that phone also and she had one of them on the screen. I could see her scroll through a few that I don't think I'd seen. She was really working her pussy well with her fingers, her arm moving a lot.

She appeared to stop on a picture of a girl. I couldn't quite make it out from this distance but she was clearly pregnant, naked and sitting astride a black man. I guessed she had his cock buried in her. But what caught my attention, she had absolutely massive boobs, probably the same size as my wifes. But her's were sitting heavily on her pregnant belly. Emily was fixed on that picture oblivious of me. I heard her breathing heavily, she was nearly there again.

And then quietly and almost delicately I watch her back spasm as she came, her breathing in short gasps. God I felt my cock strain and my balls ache. It was painful but I was getting hard again.

She finished and removed her hand from her pussy and licked it clean with an 'Ummm'. I walked into the room as she put the phone down next to her.

I handed her the cup and she looked at me for a few seconds before "Yes I just wanked myself off again looking at a future picture of me." and she nodded to the phone. God lord, that was so kinky and wrong. "Sit" I did, right next to her.

She turned to face me, putting one leg up on the sofa, spreading her overused pussy wide. I looked down at it. It was a mess, it looked hot, the thong was basically transparent right now. "There's more that just your cum in me now."

WHAT? My cock throbbed, solid as a rock. HOW?

"You like that idea don't you?"

I didn't answer, I just stared at her, at it, at her cunt. It was definitely a cunt right now.

Then she whimpered "You do don't you?" a real question, was she concerned? Worried? Was she telling herself that she was doing this all for me.

I looked up at her face. Yes she looked scared. "How, what?" my cock rock solid and my balls churning.

"Tell me I'm right." yes she was worried "Tell me that you do like me doing this?" a tear fell down her cheek. She'd gone from horny to scared in seconds, what a mess. "Tell me you want me to be a biker slut?" Then she dropped it "This is all for you, because you want it."

So she was telling herself that she was doing this for me. My cock was rapidly going down, even as I looked down at her delightful cunt infront of me.

I just about managed "I.." when she exploded. The cup of tea was launched across the room. The flood gates opened. She jumped up. Reached under her thong, and amazed me by pulling the red thong out of her pussy. She'd actually jammed it into her. With the cum on it. Oh my god. That quickly landed on my chest and she ran off crying up the stairs "I thought you wanted it.".

Well fuck.

My cock then started to get hard again as the waft of pussy and cum reached me. My god it was strong. I reached for the thong that was stuck onto my shirt. It was still warm and slipperier that before. I guess my own cum was mixed into it now? My rock hard cock twitched and I reached inside my jeans and grabbed it.

I then hear her sobbing upstairs.

I can either wank myself off to this right now, go console and deal with my wife, or ...

I was so confused, but so horny at the same time.

12