Satan's Slaves MC 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugghhggggg" she loudly called and writhed. While she was still going through the orgasm people started to mill into the room. You could see her looked at people, making eye contact whilst cuming, unable to help herself.

She was now more awake but from the looks of her heavily glazed eyes she was still very much under the influence of the drugs in her system. She was the centre of attention but there were a lot more people in here this time. Maybe some 10 spectators currently.

Everyone just stood in silence looking at her. Nothing was said for at least 5 minutes, it was almost creepy. I could see her struggling to think, she kept trying to say something kept moving to cover body with her arms but each time she stopped and you could see that she couldn't work out why.

"Strip her off and sit her up." It was Mother "Everything off our newest slut." Emily blushed at this command but she didn't move to start.

Charlie stood up from the bed and moved back, two of the biker men moved forward to strip my wife, one on each side of the bed. This was the first time a lot of them were going to see her naked. This was a big deal, this was yet another first. They started with her knickers, getting her to lift her butt as they slid them over her full hips. The put them on the side of the bed, a clear contrast of the black panties and the white bedsheet. Unclipping the garter straps, they had to roll her one way then the other to get to the back clips. They made short work of the heels and stockings, carefully removing them so as not to run them. One of them removed the garter belt and all that was left was her bra. So far she'd made all of this easy for them, being drugged up helped.

They then sat her up and shuffled her back against the headboard and one of them undid her bra and pulled it off. She quickly covered her boobs with her arms, I guess just natural behaviour. She was also sitting there with her legs close together, that dildo still inside her.. So no one got a view yet and interestingly no one corrected her.

Both the men moved away having completed their goal. Before they left one of them draped her bra over the headboard very close to where Emily was, that means it was likely to be in a lot of the pictures. Her panties were similarly left on the bed. Everything else they took with them.

"Charlie pull the sheet up her. Lets start with our mother nicely demour." Then to someone else nearby "When will Robyn be ready?"

"She's ready now".

"Ok go get her in a few minutes please. We'll be done here in 5."

Charlie has finished pulling the sheet up on Emily and had tucked it under her arms up high hiding everything. She'd done it loosely so you really could make much out. Mother started to take pictures, the audience waiting quietly, watching, then Mother started to direct. "Someone pull and tuck the sheet, I want to see her silhouette, we want a hint of the curves." Of course two men appeared and start to do just that. "My goodness Emily you really do have a great hip to waist ratio. What a delight, I think it's safe to call your body and body for breeding." The men stood back. "What do you think of that Emily?"

My wife looked up and through stary eyes answering "Eh?"

"Your body is made for sex Emily?"

"Ummm"

"You should have had more children."

"I couldn't"

"Pull the sheet down a little Emily show me some cleavage. Yes like that. Good girl, now some more. Wow that's a lot of cleavage" She was right it was easily 5 inches and no sign of nipples or areola yet. "Ok open your legs, just spread them wide under the sheet. Good." Mother then leaded forward and pushed the sheet tighter down there around my wifes pussy. "That's it, umm you look lovely. Ok time for the big reveal. Or should I say the huge reveal. Lets see those massive mammaries of yours, pull it down and tuck it up under them." Emily moved slowly "Come on now don't be shy, we all want to see your tits, don't we boys?"

There was an almost deafing roar from around me all variations of "Get ya tits out.", "Flop those hooters out.", "Lets see them udders bitch", "Come on slut don't be shy, the lads want tits." and more.

Emily grinned at them and did exactly what Mother asked. Putting the sheet under her boobs just made to contrast more and made them look huge. People I'd shared pics of Emily with online, yup I did that, always drew similarities to Milena Velba. I didn't quite see it until right now.

There was now a moment of silence before they started "God darn, I didn't know they made them that size.", "You'd need a huge cock to not get lost between them.", "You can tell their natural, look at the length on them.", "I bet each one weighs over a stone.", God those are some fat tits.", "Them's some heavy hangers."

Mother drew it to a close with a nice joke "You'd think you guys had never seen mammary glands before."

And the obvious heckle "Not anything like those no." and everyone chuckled. During all of that my wife just sat there with them on display. I couldn't tell if she was excited or embarrassed or something else. She was still very out of it and just staring ahead, probably a good thing.

Mother continued to direct "Look at me baby. Ummm yes. Were they this big when you last breastfed?"

Emily shook her head a no.

"Well it will be interesting soon then wont it?" No reaction from Emily "When you're breast feeing your next baby."

"My next baby?" she mumbled.

"Yes you want another baby don't you?" this was news to me. This was very big news to me. "Yes that's one of the reasons for loosening your cunt, easy birth." and she chuckled.

Emily mumbled "Yes I want another baby." oh of course you do. What else are they going to spring on us, I wonder. I felt like my answer walked into the room. I beautiful black lady carrying a baby. I guess it must have been a few months old, just. Mother raised a hand to her, indicated to wait a moment behind Emily. "You are a fantastic mother Emily. You have a mothers body."

She continued to move around taking pictures before "Someone remove this top sheet completely. I don't want it near the bed. Now Emily, you are a beautiful woman, we all want to see your body. Don't go hiding it. Be proud to show it off."

The sheet was smoothly removed and there was my wife in all her glory. Her legs still spread wide as requested earlier. We could now all 100% clearly see her shaven pussy with the pretty big dildo sticking out of it. This was about the closet I'd been to her in the last few days, her pussy did look different. Maybe it was the thing inside it I dunno. I turned to my left and my right looking at all the men. They were all very excited and whispering to each other. She did actually look amazing. As mother sort of said, so womanly, so right, so ready.

I felt proud, she was my wife. Well, that was clearly changing.

Mother motioned for the woman with the baby, I now guessed was Robyn. She moved to the side of the bed and Emily, she noticed, turning at smiling at them.

"Before you take the baby, let me.." and Mother pulled a tourniquet from her pocket and tied it looser than usual around my wifes arm.

Leaning forward Robyn offered her baby to my wife. Emily reached for it and cuddled it naturally. It'd not seen a baby in her arms for over 18 years. However this time she was naked and the baby was black. She held the baby close against the upper portion of her breast. Through slitted eyes Emily mumbled something while looking at the baby. No one understood her.

Mother moved back and picked up her camera. Charlie leant forward, "What was that Emily?"

"Did I have a baby?" we all heard it this time.

Charlie reached for her shoulder "No honey."

"I want a baby." I chuckled quietly to myself, I did not.

"You can have a baby, of course you can Emily." Mother informed her. I did not think that was helpful.

"I love this baby." and she started to rock it. The clicking started and Mother moved around.

"You want a baby like that?" Mother asked her as she walked around.

"Yes I want a black baby." a load of people in the room all gasped and my wifes announcement.

However Mother was ready for that "Thats right a black baby inside you is right isn't it."

"Yes"

Mother popped onto the bed and moved close, looking through the camera "Look at me Emily and tell me."

Emily looked up and through sleepy eyes "I need a black baby."

"Yes you do, just like we told you. Well done slut." just like we told you? So they told her to want a baby. This just kept getting weirder, why would they do that?

"Can someone help me have a black baby." my wife asked Mother, but was addressing the room.

"You know how that happens Emily?" Mother teased her.

Emily opened her legs a bit wider "They" she paused, it was as if she was trying to work it out, trying to understand why she was about to say this. "They can fuck me, I am ready."

Mother laughed still taking pictures "Soon Emily soon. Why don't you feed the baby?"

Emily looked down at the little black baby and wrestled her boob into place. Her boob was a lot bigger and heavier than when she fed our daughter Claire some 18 years ago. She threatened to wake the baby doing this. Charlie quickly stepped in and helped her hoist her boob up and then to lower the baby in her arms. Soon her big nipple was at the babies mouth. My wife was about to try to feed a baby but she didn't have any milk.

Emily looked down at the baby, even though it slept having a nipple so close it's mouth started to suckle. Charlie quickly started to help re-enforce the message "You are a natural mother of an interracial child. You should have a black baby as soon as possible Emily."

Mother adding "Beautiful, a mother hooked on drugs, feeding her baby. That is you Emily."

"Umm yes." she mumbled. "Feeding my baby".

They left them both like that for a while, taking pictures. They even had Emily move her legs around a bit to get I guess better pussy shot at the same time. Soon enough the baby started to get wrestless. The teasing of food was probably pissing it off. Robyn took it away and left the room as Mother looked through the pictures on her camera. "Utterly fantastic. Get Emily on all fours, doggy style."

Two men jumped at the chance to man handle Emily. And they certainly did, getting handfuls each time. The dildo slid out at one point, Emily whimpered when it was out. They left it on the bed.

"Ummmm lift your back Emily." she didn't move, just there on her hands and knees, her head hanging low between her arms, everyone watching. "You know, cat pose, Yoga?"

"Ummm" Emily moved a little and arched her back up a little.

"Well I wasn't expecting this." not sure what she meant. "I wanted to see them swing and see the nipples from this position." Mother announced to us. "Emily your tits are soo fecking big they're dragging on the bed." Emily giggled at that. Mother took some pics from various angles. "Put the dildo back in her someone, come on." It was swiftly and unceremoniously shoved back in by one of the men. That got a nice long moan from my wife and a few more pictures were taken.

"Ok we're still a loving mother. We need to see that now." she was thinking. "Go, there's a few 20 something's down stairs, go see if a few of them want to earn some free hits." Two men started to walk out of the room she called after them "Get at least two young men."

"Emily you can get down now." She just flopped to the side, we all sort of chuckled.

A few moments later one of the biker men appeared with 2 young men and a young woman in tow. They all looked a little spaced out but nowhere near what Emily was. "Shoe's off and all of you get into this bed around your mother." Mother instructed. If I was one of them I'd have gone 'What' but they all just pulled off their shoes and all laid down around my wife

This was a sight, there was a naked, mature, voluptuous woman laying with 3 young people. They only just all fit on the large bed. Mother jumped up on it at the foot and aimed the camera down, clicking away. "Emily put your arms around the boys that are either side of you." she did, the moment causing one of her boobs to pretty much wack one of the boys in the face. "This is your family Emily, all from different fathers, you love them all." Emily opened her eyes and smiled, hugging them more. It was actually a beautiful moment and normal apart from the fact that she was naked. I still couldn't get over her shaved pussy, it was just soo different to what I was used it and of course the end of the dildo sticking out of it.

It was as if Mother red my mind. "Remove the dildo for a moment." an arm appeared from outside the bed and slid it out, taking it away. "Emily roll onto your side, your left, no the other side, and cuddle your son. Yes like that. Now bring your ... Charlie help me here." Charlie crawled up onto the bed between the legs, arms, and bodies. "Now bring her leg up over this boy. I want it to look like they're sleeping. Knee higher, yes like that. Twist her hip so she's leaning a little more, I want to be able to see her lips. That's better. Ok now lift that boob up and rest it on his body. Yes, and her arm over his chest yes. Now the other boy, have him spoon her." A lot of moving around, the woman was a bit surplus at this moment, but still there. "Don't have him to close, a son doesn't hump his mum." and she chuckled at her own joke. "And I want to still see the sluts cunt. Perfect. Close your eyes all of you, you're sleeping, restfully with mum, relax." Charlie moved away and Mother moved all over the place clicking like crazy.

"Ok that hip is too exciting not to use, ummm" she climbed down off the bed, looking around a bit. Standing to the side of the bed with all the spectators behind her "Someone put a line on her hip and" turning to the young woman in the bed "Would you like to snort a free line off your mum?". Her eyes lit up and she sat up ready and willing. One of the biker guys very easily delivered what I guess was a line of coke on my wife's hip.

"Ok I want you round the other side from me. Leaning over your brother. Open your top a little I want to see some of your bra. That's it. Now don't take it yet. Can you move to your left a little and get your hips up high. That's it. Now snort that line of your mothers naked body." I hoped that sentence had never been uttered before. Up her nostril it went and we heard Emily giggle a little.

"Ummm you're coming too are you Emily."

"Ohh yes it tickled."

"Perfect time for another top up. Thank you, you two can leave." and she nodded to one man and the woman on the bed, she in particular looked very happy. "We'll move to shoot three, the sex addict." there was a buzz in the air now. Everyone was excited.

"I don't need any more, it's ok." we heard Emily as the extras left. She looked around and sat up a little more, taking in all the eyes looking at her naked form. She then used her arms to cover her breasts, suddenly shy. She also straightened out her legs and crossed them. It was very funny considering everything that had happened over the last few days. Someone handed her a drink, it looked like water and she swallowed it down quickly.

Stuff was happening near me I turned to look. Someone had just come up stairs with another needle of liquid and some other stuff that I didn't notice. I guess it was Emily's next fix.

"Charlie come here." she walked over to mother. "You're going to be in this shoot a bit and for what you did." I could see Emily watching this interaction carefully. Mother quickly looked over at Emily "Someone put a dildo in her please." then back to Charlie "And for what you did earlier you need to take 4 from this as a starter." She held up a little bottle.

"Ohhh, god, sorry Mother, I don't need." But Mother brought the bottle to her face "Please no" but Mother didn't say anything. Charlie then took the bottle from her and emptying her lungs she took four big snorts of the vapour, two in each nostril before handing the bottle back to Mother. Someone put a hand on my should and whispered into my ear "Poppers mate". Whatever that was, I'd have to look it up later.

"Ugghhh" from across the room and I watched one of the men putting the dildo back up inside my wife. She was then positioned sitting up a little on the bed, her back on the headboard and her legs together, with the dildo in I guessed. "I'm ok, I don't need anything at the moment." she again told the room. No one paid her any attention. The last young man still on the bed with her was propped up on his elbow just looking at her. I think he said something to her, she looked over at him and smiled.

Mother must have heard it "If he wants to suck your tits let him, it's a compliment Emily." she then turned back to Charlie who was a little spaced out, no surprise. Watching Emily unwrap her arms and welcoming the boy to her boob nearest to him, he quickly latched on and she cradled his head. "Go get ready Charlie like we discussed, I'll want to see it so make sure there's a lot." she nodded and floated out of the room. "Start to dress the bed please."

I watched them dress the bed for this shoot. The men started to put sex stuff all over it. Various dildos were spread around my wife. The ridiculous horse thing from the other day was put next to Emily resting on her hip slightly, she looked at it, eyes open wide. A handcuff was put onto the metal headboard near her left arm and her wrist locked into it. That elicited an "Oh" from her. Then some condoms were put on the bed and draped on the headrest, some were used with semen in them, some were just lobbed on the bed. A few new ones still in packets and one or two were put onto some dildos.

It genuinely looked like at least one person had been busy for hours in this bed. It was pretty impressive, they'd clearly done something like this at least once before. I thought I could hear someone having sex again in another room nearby, I think Emily heard it also, looking up in the same direction. She then looked back at the bed taking it all in while the man sucked her boob and she had one arm secured to the bed. That on it's own was hot to look at and was why MOTHER was taking shots through the setup.

One of the bikers stripped off and climbed onto the bed laying on the other side of Emily, next to the horse cock dildo. He looked her over but didn't touch anything. Again another amazing sight to see. My wife in a bad naked, with a young man sucking on her breast while a huge naked man lay naked next to her with a pretty big angry look cock is pointing directly at her. Of course, all while an audience looks on.

"What is going to happen now?" Emily asked looking around at the activity and the man. Then looking at that huge horse dildo resting on her body "What are you going to do with that?". Then looking up at Mother, "Why am I cuffed." and she rattled the handcuff on the bed.

No one paid her attention, and she kept asking questions. She looked tired and rather worn out at this stage, I took a step towards her to go an console her. I felt a hand on my shoulder "You can go to her if you want but it will only make matters worse." I stopped, the hand still on me, but not applying any pressure.

"Chris come and undo this, I want to take a break." Emily called me looking up. The hand left my shoulder and everyone stopped to look at me.

Mother looked up at me from whatever she was doing and noticed that I hadn't moved. She then looked back at Emily. There was a 3 way pause, I wanted to go and help, but something told me that was a bad idea. We then heard the clicking of heals and before we saw who it was Mother announced "We're ready.".

The footsteps were Charlie, a different lady to the one I'd seen so far. She was wearing some 4" bright red heels, a black with red lacy pair of knickers and a pair of big hoop earrings. She had make up and hair done nicely, and though there was a smile on her face, her eyes were slightly glazed still. She looked hot and I mean really hot.