Satan's Slaves MC 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done Charlie, you look amazing. Are you ready for this?" I feel like there was more meaning to that question than what it sounded like.

"Three loads and mine" came from a familiar voice behind her and in walked Hose, carrying a saddle bench thing with a dildo in the middle "Thought I'd see what's going on here and bring the old sybian with me. You know just in case."

Mother smiled at him "Oh we have use for it. In fact on the bed right now please. Someone put connect it up and put jumbo on it please."

"Really, excellent." was Hose's enthusiastic response as the saddle was taken from him.

Charlie came and stood next to me a moment, she completely stank of sex and semen. It was crazy, I couldn't help but look down at her crotch, now that she was closer I could see that her knickers and thighs were slick, glistening. It looked like she's peed sherself. I guess a shower wasn't part of her prep for this, quite the opposite from the looks and smell. How it would play out I had no idea.

I then turned back to the bed with my wife and the two men. The sybian as he called it was now on the bed, near the foot, it was cabled up at had a rather thick looking short cock on it.

Charlie noticed it as well and breathed a sigh of relief, turning to me. "That thing is 7 x 7 and thank god doesn't fit me." and she smirked an evil smirk at me. I think I knew what that meant. I then racked my brains for what that first dildo was that Mother put into my wife on the first day, wasn't it 5 x 9 or something. So this was a lot thicker, 2 inches of extra thickness, so a lot.

"Charlie over here and you" Mother nodded to the young man still sucking on my wife's boob "are good to go. Thank you." He reluctantly wandered off. Hose came and stood with me and the other guys where Charlie was stood. He looked at me and nodded, then turning back to the scene "You're going to see a perverted genius at work now son. Take it all in."

Mother moved camera in hand to the foot of the bed off to the right, camera aimed. Charlie appeared with a needle in her hand. Emily spotted it "I don't need thats it's ok." she quickly informed us all. Charlie continued her advance now kneeling on the bed close to my wife. "What is it?"

"It's your slut juice." Mother shared "It will make the next hour fly by and you will love every second." Emily looked over at her, not convinced. Mother nodded to the man on the bed. He then moved and grabbing one of Emily's legs pulled it over him legs, exposing her pussy to us all again. He then grabbed hold of the dildo and started to fuck her with it. Emily let us know that she felt it "Ohhh ummmm".

"Charlie you'll need to hold her arm still when she cums. I want the needle still there for a lot of these shots, so don't take it out. Actually, before you do that, put some of your juice on her lips. Emily enjoy this slut juice and some semen." Up went the camera and Emily moaned at the fake cock moving inside her. "Don't use or spill to much" was the last instruction to Charlie.

Charlie put the syringe down a moment and reached into her knickers from the top. I little rummage around and out came some slick, creaming looking fingers. She offered them to Emily who was by now starting to moan quite a bit louder, clearly enjoying the dildo fucking by the man. Charlie then smeared the cum from her fingers onto my wifes lips and forced her fingers into her mouth. Emily looked at her and moaned again "Ummm"

As Charlie finished that she tightened the tourniquet that was still on Emilys arm and picked up the syringe.

Mother then started directing again "Turn to me a little Charlie I need to see that needle. Yes like that good girl. Ok now the prick but don't put it in just yet. We need to get the timing right again. Emily my dear are you ready?"

"Ugghhh noooo" she moaned out and looked at the needle "Ooohhh gooddddd no."

"Yes dear, we're going to blow your mind again. A huge cum as the heroin rush hits you. Your favourite dear."

"Ohhhhhh ggaawwwddd."

Mother then turned to us, looking at Hose and quietly "Shes getting conditioned nicely already, it could be water in there and she'll probably go off like a fire cracker." then turning back to the two ladies and the increased moaning "There's a good slut. You're going to cum for us and then let us immortalise your downfall. Your degradation into slutdom. You're just a dirty drug fuelled slut now aren't you Emily?"

She moaned again "Ungghh"

"Ask for your medicine."

She didn't need asking twice, very quick change from the no's. Eyes focused on the needle sticking in her vein. "Please Charlie, ugghhh, please ummm put it in me. I'm ready arrggg". The man with the dildo started to really go at her pussy, fast and hard Emily started to moan louder and the plunger started to move.

"Oohhhh gaaawwwddd" and Emily looked straight at the camera.

Mother shouted at her "That's it my slut cum for me, cum as we turn you into a drug dependant whore for us. CUM NOW."

And she did, she exploded again as before. Moaning, screeching, shaking and this time with the added bonus of her clanging as her handcuff rattled the bed. Her eyes turned white and then closed, her mouth fell open and the sounds again stopped. She quickly slumped on the bed.

I heard Hose next to me "Simply exquisite" as we all watched my wife, having what was possibly the most powerful orgasm of her life.

"Move back please Charlie a second and you can now remove the dildo." The dildo was slid out of her and Charlie shuffled back. There was my wife sitting up in bed, naked with a needle hanging out of her arm, her legs spread, one over a mans thigh. Her pussy glistening and open, like she had just been fucked. And when I say open I mean open, like I'd never seen it. It was just there's gaping at us, a dark hole leading inside my wife. It was a powerful image, I could see the skill involved by Mother. It started to make more sense now you couldn't fake this.

Mother moved in close to her pussy, taking pictures aimed up at her face. She moved to her feet, looking up the body. She moved to the left showing her face, breasts and needle in detail. She moved the horse dildo around ensuring it was in some pictures and not in others. At one point she draped a used condom on Emily's thigh and put another on the bed but touching her pussy like it had just been used. I could only imagine the quality of the pictures being taken. As she had said 'the immortalisation of my wifes descent' for everyone to see.

Satisfied she pulled back "Not bad at all, someone un-cuff her, get two ready at the bottom of the bed on the top. Then lay her down, legs spread, careful of that needle, leave it her." then nodded to the man on the bed who was now stroking a rather large, rock solid cock. People moved around doing as instructed "We need to see some real cock. When they're done roll on top of her, like you've just finished fucking. Don't you dare put that in her, but you can certainly get it wet. In fact cover it."

He moaned, not happy with that bit.

Then turning to Charlie "I want you at the top of the bed, lay back as much as you can but I want your cunt close to Emily's head." Charlie started to move as the bloke rolled onto my now spread-eagled wife. Emily moaned at all the movements but didn't open her eyes. "Spread those legs wide Charlie I want to see that mess." Charlie appeared to pause a little, concerned about something "Don't worry your face wont even be taken in pictures let alone needing to crop it out.". That relaxed Charlie, but had me thinking, we didn't have that option. Or maybe Emily did and said she didn't mind, I dunno? Having my wife's face on the front of Time Magazine, with her tits out and needle hanging out of her arm, would not be ideal.

Charlie was now sat legs wide apart at the top of the bed her left foot was under Emily shoulder that's how close she was. The crotch of her panties looking soaking and pulled tightly across her pussy lips. I could now see that she too was shaven clean.

How the man laying on top of my wife wasn't thrusting away was a mystery to me. His rock hard cock was just there, condom covered and almost touching my wifes open pussy. It would have taken little to no effort to thrust inside her. I wouldn't have been able to stop myself and would have just dealt with the shit afterwards.

The condom on her thigh was gone but it looked like a few used condoms had been added to the pile around her crotch and inner thighs.

"Good" Mother told us all before she raised the camera and started to take pictures and directed again. "Tim, rub your cock around her, I want to see that condom shine. Charlie can't you make your clit visible through those knickers?"

Emily moaned "Ummmm yessss" as the mans cock started to stimulate my wife's glistening pussy lips.

"That's it Tim really work it around her vulva." Charlie had a hand in her knickers and was fiddling, at a guess she was spreading her lips more and pinching her clit. She removed her hands unsure if she had done the job. "That's a bit better, you can't help having thin lips and a small clit honey. Tim put it right at the entrance, plug her up but don't push in."

"Ugghhh" and Emily moved, her whole body moved.

"Keep still Emily" then to the room to let us know what was transpiring "Look at the slut she's completely out of it and her cunt is trying to sallow that cock of it's own accord." and she laughed. "Tim that's perfect, umm nice and slick and pull back. Now you can wriggle back a little and suck on one of those tits. No the other one please and lean a bit to that side. Someone put a dildo that any empty cunt there, a bigger one please because of what's coming." I didn't like the sound of that.

"Ummm" another moan from Emily as he moved.

"Charlie are you ready for a reveal?" Charlie huffed and nodded a yes. Mother then climbed up on the bed and found the best place for the camera was on the lower back of the man laying on my wife still. "Ok I need to clearly see Emily's face, one of her monstrous tits, the needle and then your pussy as we open you up." Charlie didn't move, but Mother grabbed one of Emily's arms and moved it under Tim. She used it as a shelf to put my wifes boob onto, holding it in place and presenting it more. "That's better". At the same time someone slid a different dildo into my wife. It was one off the bed, wrapped in a condom. I'm not sure how much bigger it was I didn't get to see but Emily certainly felt it.

"Ugghhhh" again from my wife.

Mother picked up the camera and continued "Emily the slut, here she is in her den of iniquity. Emily listen to me." she moaned a reply "That dildo in you feels good, that man sucking on your tit feels good, you like to feel this way." Emily arched her back a little and moaned. "You just want to let people fuck you and find the next orgasm. Do you remember the baby."

She moaned "Ummmm I ..." but she didn't finish her sentence.

"What do you want Emily?" no answer "What do you need?" no answer. She reached for the dildo and rammed it in and out quickly, a few times.

"Ummggghhh"

"Tell me what you need."

"A black baby." god they really were enforcing this.

"Good girl. Now open your eyes at look at Charlie" she didn't open her eyes but somehow moved her head towards her. "Charlie pull that crotch to one side, lets see it" and she did revealing a beautiful pussy. I say beautiful, as to me it was, amazing, and the best way to describe it, was busy. It had obviously recently been busy. The whole thing was puffy and slimy, even at this distance I could swear I could see more cum leaking from it. "Emily look at Charlies cunt, what do you see?" she had to work the dildo again to get a response.

"Ohhhgghhhhhhh sperm." I almost laughed as she called it that.

"That's right Emily, a lot of potent sperm is running out of that pussy. You want that don't you."

"Yes"

"You want a used slutty pussy."

"Yes" as that I half expected my wife the reach between her legs at the cock that was still close and to replace the dildo in her with it. Regardless of anyone plans and regardless of what that would make me, what it would do to our marriage.

"You want yours to look like that. Imagine how good it would feel like that. Having all that cum inside you, running out."

"Ugghhhhh yes, I want that."

"Would you like Charlie to share some cum with you?" no reply this time but Emily did stretch her back pushing her body up. Mother then tapped the man on top of Emily's ass "You can go now thank you. Emily we're going to share Charlies prize with you. Thank Charlie."

"Ummm Charlie" was all she could manage.

I was then expecting Charlie to scoop more from herself to feed it to Emily. But clearly that was not the plan. Charlie pulled her panties back over her crotch and stood on the bed. I was confused. She also didn't straddle her but moved downwards over my wifes hips. At the same time Mother got out the way and removed the dildo from my wife. Again I could see my wife's pussy opening, it was a good few inches and it just stayed open, gaping.

Still on the bed, now was just Charlie standing over my wife on. Charlie pulled her knickers down and stepped out of them. She was straddling one of Emily's legs as she lowered herself down. Her pussy was sort of over my wifes as she got closers. Oh my god, they were going pussy to pussy.

Hose also just worked that out "There's no risk of pre.."

Mother cut him off, "No, wrong time." she smiled at us.

Charlie was just above Emily's pussy and she leaned forward "Emily twist a little." and she pulled her a little onto her side. That presented a bigger pussy target for her own pussy. And she lowered herself down mashing the too together.

"Uggh" Emily looked up, through dreary eyes and Charlie and down at the link between them "Ohhh gggoooddd" and her head dropped back down.

Mother then started to program and direct again "Emily can you feel how sloppy Charlie's pussy is? What does pussy to pussy feel like?"

Charlie started to move her hips a little, grinding their sensitive parts together. She couldn't help it and tilted her head back to the sky and moaned "Ummmmgggg".

Charlie and my wife rocked against each other, enjoying the feelings, sharing their fluids. Charlie was possibly even sharing, what I guessed was some of the bikers fluids. This was bonkers but also so kinky and erotic, I couldn't have even dreamed it up.

They went at it like this for a good few minutes, Emily came at least three times, Charlie once. All of us men were in awe, the moaning and writhing from the two women and the sounds of their juices mingling was almost too much. I thought my cock was going to explode or my heart just bang straight out of chest. Today was just too much, all of it.

Mother captured at of it. Charlie was exhausted when Mother said that she could stop. As she disconnected from my wife, I could swear that we all saw the liquid separate, causing linked strings between them for a few seconds. Charlie rolled over onto her back and bought her legs together. My wife on the other hand laid there with her legs still wide apart. We could see everything. Her pussy was still a open, you could see semen everywhere, including inside her. A lot had been transferred, a lot had been shared.

I then realised that even though my wife hadn't cheated on me, she actually had someone else cum inside her. So no sex but cum from at least one man was no doubt in there a little bit. Why the hell that that turned me on the most, more than nearly everything else that had happened today. What was wrong with me?

"She should be nicely slick for the next bit." Mother announced. "Help her up on it" she nodded towards two men and then turned back to the bed "and Charlie please move on when you can." The men stepped forward and shuffled around Charlie to help my wife sit up. They then raised her up on her wobbly legs and helped move her to the sybian. When she was stood over it Mother reminded them "Be careful take her weight, this is a very fat one." She was right that 7 inch circumference looked evil, pointing up like that. "Come down onto this dildo Emily. You want to be looser don't you?"

She mumbled something in reply as her knees bent and she hovered over it. The dildo now had some blobs on it that were running down I guessed dripage from my wife's pussy.

"Take your time Emily, this is a very fat dildo, but you'll be please when it's in. Trust me you're going to enjoy this."

Emily lowered herself so that she was touching it. The men still holding her arms, supporting her. Her eyes still closed, her head lolling, she was so doped up still. She then sunk a little lower and her head snapped up a bit her eyes opening "Ohhh gawd." and she moved upwards, then she looked down between her legs at it.

"It looks exciting doesn't it? You can do this easily, Emily." she lowered herself down again and placed her weight on it. She wiggled her arms to tell the men to step back, they did. She was now hovering on it. Looking up at Mothers camera that was facing her. Something clicked in her we all saw her open her eyes wide and she did it. She just forced herself down on it in one deep drop. "ArrrrrgghgghhHHGGHHHGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH" she screamed out.

But it was done. She's stretched herself to a size never done before. The last time she was this open was when she was giving birth. She continued moaning "Ohhh goooddd, so big, oho oh oh oh, soo big." I thought that she had hurt herself. But after a few moments she stopped moaning. "Ohhh god I can feel it."

Everyone was stunned. It even took Mother a few moments before she woke up. "What can you feel?"

Emily's eyes were glazed still, I wonder if she couldn't have done this if she wasn't under the influence of drugs like this "It's soo tight. I can feel it on all my walls. It's like I'm going to split." That was worrying.

"Are you ok?" she picked up on it too.

Emily blushed and looked downwards "Yes, if feels nice."

"Say that again."

Emily looked up "I like it."

"What do you like?"

"I like that I did it for you."

"What did you do for us?"

"I must be looser now?" good god.

"Yes Emily, you currently have a dildo that's nearly as fat as a coke can inside you. And you did it with ease." Emily nodded. "I'd say that you're well on the way to what we want. What do we want?"

"You want me to be a loose slut?" she closed her eyes and started to move slowly up on the dildo. "You want my pussy ruined for small cocks." and then she went back down again. "You want my pussy gaping." and then back up. I don't know were all this was coming from, it was evil, it was hot. I was converted along with her. I was very much looking forward to trying that new cunt out.

Mother turned to face us and shrugged her shoulders "Some of this isn't us. She's had this deep inside her for years."

Emily continued "Imagine what I can take now ummmm." she was starting to fuck the dildo, nicely now sliding up and down it. Her eyes closed. "I wonder what I feel like to fuck" Oh I'd find out as quickly as possible. I needed to know also. Looking at her tightly stretched her lips around the dildo was scary. They genuinely looked like they would be sore or worse. But she seemed happy and was enjoying herself. It was a shiny pink coke can was disappearing inside my wife easily.

Mother then took control, she'd been taking pictures through all of this. "Emily I want you to keep this dildo inside you for at least an hour today."

"YUmmmmm UMMMMM yes."

"We're going to cuff you to the bed to make sure you keep your pussy stuffed." and she nodded to some men near me. They made short work of putting her hands in the cuffs and they also moved the machine closer to the bottom of the bed and I think secured it to the railings there. The bottom of the bed railing was interesting, it was similar to the headboard at the top. A fancy metal structure with rails and swirls throughout. The top of it was padded with a thick layer of an expensive leather, from the looks of it.