Satan's Slaves MC 05

Story Info
A final perfomance.
4.7k words
3.4
12.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning : This is fictional, fantasy, story, do not read if you can't distinguish the difference between fantasy and reality.

"Would you like to come and collect your wife tomorrow at 3pm exactly. Hose." It was rare that he signed texts was I privileged?

They'd had my wife for 6 days, tomorrow was day 7. I was worried what mess I'd walk into. What had they done to her mind and body. Would I still love what I had back, yes that was a real worry for me. I knew I loved her now but had they done something that would ruin it? Would she be a change woman in ways that I couldn't deal with?

I know that thinking of what I'd seen over the last few days was mind blowing and exciting. I can't count the number of times I'd masturbated. I couldn't wait to try out her 'new' pussy. I was so worried that this had all gone wrong and that I'd be greeted with a mind dead drug addict. I don't care how many times they'd told me to trust them, it was now 3 days since I'd

And that treat in the car they'd left in the car was some crazy inflatable dildo thing. Yup I'd played and yup it got really fat and thick. I shook my head thinking about it again as I stood on my own in the kitchen of their drug house. It was 2.55pm and I'd let myself in and not seen anyone yet. I could hear footsteps above me, so I knew I wan't here alone. I'd arrived very early and parked down the road at 1pm, couldn't help myself.

Almost as if scripted, Mother and Hose walked in, they both nodded to me and Mother informed me "Experience of C Illegal Substances tick.". Using her head she indicated that I should step towards them. She turned her clipboard to Hose and tilted it so that I could see it also.

Day 1 - 20mg

Day 2 - 150mg

Day 3 - 320mg

Day 4 - 540mg

Day 5 - 400mg

Day 6 - 0mg

Day 7 - 0mg

"As you can see she's had some very big doses of Heroin." Mother put her finger next to day 4 to show us. I heard Hose breath in deeply. "There were no adverse effects that we could detect but I certainly wouldn't go above these levels anytime soon. Just know that her body has a good tolerance for this drug. It's her drug of choice." he nodded and she continued "Everything else had little to no decent effect or sent her to sleep. So we gave up on it quickly. Yesterday was interesting, she slept for pretty much 30 hours, a little bit cold turkey but.." she looked at me and smiled "You'll see. She's not asked for it once, which I would have expected."

Hose then surprised me "We'll keep an eye on her in the future. I do not want her sneaking around for fixes." I wondered who the 'we' was. Was that them, the club or Hose and I? "She's good?" he quickly tagged on.

"Hah yes, lets go see, we have a demo to provide." Mother turned to me "Go on up, we'll follow in a second." I walked past them both and up the stairs to the room that we'd been in before.

Sitting on the bed talking to Ruth and Charlie was my amazing wife. She looked completely normal, like she'd been out for a lunch date with friends. There were no bags under her eyes, she wasn't trembling, she looked happy and healthy. I was pleasantly surprised, I was relieved, I was thrilled. All three woman were in their uniform, Ruth was sitting with her legs together crossed under her and Charlie and Emily were both cross legged, clearly showing off their thong covered pussies. Emily got up from the bed and walked towards me as soon as I entered the room. We hugged and kissed quickly. My arms around her pulling her body to my felt good, it felt right, I felt arousal growing in me already. She quickly wriggled out from my embrace headed back to the bed with her new friends as Hose and Mother came into the room behind me.

Mother started as soon as she came into the room "So Chris you gave me a challenge." oh shit it was this.

"Well I didn't really.." Hose cut me off with a not so soft elbow in the ribs. At the same time Ruth and Charlie got up from the bed and stood with the rest of us at the side of the bed. We were all facing and watching Emily.

Emily looked up at me, then across at Hose and then back to Mother. She just raised an eyebrow and didn't say anything. Her eyes locked back at her, Mother instructed "Charlie go get it.".

Emily couldn't help herself "It?"

Ruth then chuckled "Yes it, Emily, your special it."

Emily laughed "More of my magic slut juice? I don't need or want it but if it's going, then god yes please." and she offered the inside of her arm. God they 100% had cracked that hadn't they? She was willing and expectant but in no need of it.

"No, not this time, my dear." Mother let her know.

She shrugged her shoulders "Ok." and just sat there looking at us again.

Mother turned to me "We know what we're doing don't you worry." and she smiled. Clearly they did, this was not what I thought stuff like heroin was like.

Hose then added "Told you to trust us." I nodded.

Mother added "We'll give you something big after this if ..."

Emily's eyes popped out of her head. "Oh god no not again." I followed her line of sight to see Charlie appear with, yes, that horse dildo in her hands. Oh god, I should have known. I didn't need this now though, I just wanted to take my wife home and make love to her.

About 8 other biker men entered the room behind Charlie and spread out around the bed.

"Oh gawd." and Emily bowed her head.

"Oh yes dear, we all want to see it. Why'd you think we helped you just now." Ruth cryptically taunted her. Charlie put the dildo and a bottle on the bed.

Mother then asked her "Do you want to strip to do it or?"

Emily looked up and was about to answer when Hose instructed "We all want to see this done properly. Everything off Emily, get to it."

Emily looked at me, this time it was different that last few kinky acts she carried out were all whilst heavily drugged. This time she was clear-headed so whatever this was to be she was going to understand it all and feel every eye on her. She didn't move, I don't think she could. Wasn't one of their rules 'Sexual Freedom' this felt like she wasn't there yet. I don't know if I was proud or disappointed.

"Ummm come on now Emily." Hose coaxed her.

Ruth joined in "It's ok Emily they've all seen it before."

Then Charlie "I can get naked and help you if you want." now that was an offer.

Emily bowed her head and sobbed "I'm soo sorry." she cried more "I've let you all down. I just can't."

"I can fix this." and Mother walked off.

I wasn't expecting this from Hose but "It's ok Emily, it all takes time." He then nodded to the guys on the other side of the bed and they wandered off. That left Ruth, Charlie, Hose and the married couple, my wife and I. I sat on the bed and cuddled Emily as she sobbed quietly. I couldn't take my eyes of the dildo next to us. I was glad this was paused or off the cards.

I heard Charlie ask Ruth "They're going to shoot her up aren't they?"

"I expect so, yup. This week hasn't been about sexual freedom so it's ok that she's not there yet."

"Should we wait here or come back in 15 minutes when you know?"

"One of us should be here to help. You stay here to help." and she and Hose wandered off.

A few moments later Mother arrived and Charlie had guessed right. In her hand was a tourniquet and a needle. Emily looked up when she felt Charlie grab her arm. "Oh, but."

Mother clearly a little pissed of "This way in 20 minutes you'll have that deep inside you and show them all that you can do it."

"Oohhh gaaawddd really." my wifes head turned to the horse dildo and sighed.

"Yes really, there's a lot of people here to see you. They've never seen this done before and now they all think I'm lying." yer she was a little pissed of. "Well this'll blow your mind my little slut."

"Ohh gawd I'm sorry I'll try. Call them back." Charlie had undone Emily's vest and was removing it already. The torniqute was in place and ready. "I can do it."

"Yes I know you can." Mother leaned forward and took Emilys arm in her hand. "I've already seen you sink that ungodly cock deep inside your loose cunt. Now keep still." I wanted to say something, I wanted to help.

"Oh god, oh god, I can do it." the needle pierced her skin. Mother looked up at Emily and they made eye contact, I just tighten my grip around her now naked shoulders.

"You should have done it under your own steam. That day will come, until then." she depressed the needle in one smooth movement all the liquid was gone inside my wife.

"Oh god." she looked at me. The needle was removed and she went to kiss me when it happened I could see it take hold "Ohhhh ggaaswwwwww" and her eyes rolled right infront of me it hit. "Arrggggg" and she almost gargled. She went limp and we laid her down.

Charlie then stripped the remaining clothes from her and I was not surprised to see a dildo inside her, poking at her panties. Charlie stripped her of them also but left the dildo there. It slowly started to slide out. She looked at Mother questioning.

Mother smirked "Better try and keep that in her or we'll be here all night." I reached forward and pushed it back in. Charlie and Mother both smiled at me. "I'm sorry it is this way." she then corrected herself "Well I'm not really, I half expected it and was ready."

Mother looked at her watch, "We'll need to give her an hour or so."

"An hour" Charlie was surprised.

"Big dose" and mother grinned an evil grin.

I heard myself ask "How big?"

Turning to me, she slit her eyes and I expected a slap or a punch but instead "150mg of H VI." I heard Charlie gasp. Mother turned and walked out. I looked at Charlie confused and worried.

She tried to smile "Just a big dose, that's all."

My heart skipped a beat but it was too late now. What was it with that horse cock thing? With Emily lying down I was hands free and without realising I had my hand on the horse dildo, staring at it. "Why?"

"Why what?" Charlie was sitting next to me on the bed.

"This, why is this such a draw. When I first saw it I thought it was just a prop, a joke."

She sighed "It's like an Olympic challenge, I don't really see the appeal but some really do." shrugging.

"What exactly is it?"

Mother answered from the door way, she'd either not left or had come back "It's modelled on a Draft Horse."

Turning to look at her "Eh?"

"That's a very big horse."

"But still why?"

She walked into the room "Why not? People try to run faster, swim faster, do memory games."

I interrupted her "But this will hurt and damage."

"Says who? Have you tried it? Do you know?" She knew she was right "Wait till you see." She sat on the bed on the other side of Charlie and I. She looked at the dildo longingly, I wondered there and then if there was history of some sort with it or something like it. "It's made by a company in Poland, Bad Wolf. They're hand made. This one is special, the flare is the largest they do and this one is super rare as it's made of their firmest plastics." My hand was on this flare and I squeezed it, it was flexible but hard at the same time. She noticed "This one always comes in medium, they've never cast it in firm, was a special order." She smiled at it, then closed her eyes and sighed "Large-Sized Fantasy Horse Dildo by Bad Wolf" she was reading the broacher in her head.

There was silence for a while and I realised that they were watching me feel it. When I picked up on that I pulled my hand back with a jolt. They both smirked. Mother continued "Just you wait until to see.".

"Has this been in anyone before?"

"Not before yesterday."

Charlie quickly added "The medium firmness has yes, it's popular on the internet." I nodded, this really was a world first.

The three of us said nothing more. We both just listened intently to my wife's breathing. Mother left us and I just marvelled at my wifes amazing naked body as she lay there dreaming her no doubt orgasmic dreams.

The swell and position of her breasts always had my attention. Even here laying down as they splayed out on her chest, one pretty much in each armpit, they looked magnificent. Every now and then she twitched and they rippled like balloons filled with water. Yes there are massive, no they are not perky or pert, yes they are heavy, no she would not pass the pencil test, yes I loved them, no she did not like them being so big. Imaging them this big and full of milk was mind blowing, especially as I knew they'd get bigger. When she had Claire they got to this size and just never went down. Her areola also grew in size and darkened that never changed either. Right now it was a prominent dark colour and crinkled, her nipples standing to attention. We'd often play with me being her hand bra, walking behind her taking the weight for a while. I just loved the weight, size and natural hang of them and right now I just wanted to attack them.

Her slim waist with a little belly would have allowed her to fit into a size 10 dress but her boobs and hips made her wear a size 16. I'm not saying that she has a waist that you would comment on being 'so slim' but it certainly wasn't a belly that lots of big boobs sit on. Her hips however were something that people noticed. They were wide and sturdy, not fat and wobbly but womanly.

Next in my line of sight was her pussy, my pussy, now her cunt I guess. It certainly looked different and not just because it had a dildo sticking out of it. It was always large and puffy, a camel toe was present way to easily but now it looked to have grown or filled out even more. Not being a vagina expert I couldn't tell you which lips were which but she's always had long, flappy, sensitive inner lips that poked out. She would often have to tuck them in, she never had a designer vagina and now it really wasn't. I wonder if she's explored and noticed the visible difference? I expect she's not been with it enough yet. I was captivated by it, I wanted to explore.

I was pulled out of my daydream by Charlie "You should go for a wander and get something to eat. They have something in the kitchen. I'll stay with her." I nodded and in a trance headed down there.

She was right and they'd laid out a little buffet. The bikers were there filling up and chatting. Somehow they included me in their conversation but my mind was on my wife above us and what was going to happen shortly.

That hour was one of the quickest of my life as we were herded back upstairs.

The bed has gone, in it's place what I can only describe as a small stage with what had a black sheet over it. It's probably about 2 foot high and around 6 x 6. There are chairs placed around with a double row at what I guess is the front, roughly 20 in total. They were going formal for this occasion. Crazy

The front row so to speak had Hose, Ruth, Mother and another man seated. Charlie sat me behind Hose in the middle of a row of 5. To men sat either side of me and Charlie walked off. With all the seats taken everyone chatted quietly. This was weird.

And then it got weirder. Charlie walked in, supporting my still doped up wife. Emily was naked and carrying the horse dildo in her free hand. She had a pair of knickers on. When they reached the stage Charlie informed her "Put it there" and pointed to the middle of the space. Emily placed the stupid dlido on the stage as instructed. It was standing up like a rocket, ready to take off. Charlie threw a bottle next to it and then pulled my wife's knickers down leaving them at her ankles. "Spread your legs a little" and she reached up removing the dildo that was in her.

"Ummm" came out of Emily's mouth, her eyes half open.

"Up you go." and Emily took a step up onto the stage and Charlie walked back to the end of my row and took a seat.

Emily knelt down next to the dildo and the bottle. No one said anything, the room and surrounding area was completely silent. There were 20 pairs of eyes fixed on my naked wife.

She slowly slid her hands up and down the dildo as she looked at it almost in awe. "Shhrrrrpppppppp" she poured the lube over the dildo, nearly emptying the bottle. She then dropped it without closing the lid, running her hands up and down it, making sure it was covered and slick. Standing up she moved a small step forward so that she was hovering over it and slowly lowered herself down until her lips were resting on it. At this point it just looked impossible, the head or flare as Mother had called it just looked huge. It was surely going nowhere.

My wife then lowered herself a little and we watched the plastic cock bend under the pressure. She grabbed the shaft near the top and started to move it around a little, moaning in the process. "Uggmmmmm". We all watched in silence, the room filled with sounds of lube, natural pussy lubrication, plastic and flesh mashing together and my wifes moaning and breathing. Still moving the dildo slowly with one hand her other hand reached down to her pussy lips and she spread them. Opening herself up, moving her fleshly lips out of the way.

She then stopped moving the dildo around and put both hands on the dlido, rigidly holding it at her entrance. As she pushed her weight down on it we watched the dildo trying to bend and flex, it was trying to move away as it just wouldn't go up. "Ohhhggaawwd OH GOD OH GOD" and you could see her arm muscles locking as she held it tighter in place and she pushed herself downwards again. "Too big, TOO BIG, OOHH GAAWD" and then it was as if something snapped.

In an instant the top of the dildo vanished inside her. I'd swear I heard something like elastic pinging. Her hands flew away from the dildo their job was done, each one now attached to a boob and she was panting. She was panting loud and hard, like when you stub your toe. I think everyone was holding their breath. Was she ok?

That lasted maybe a minute before she calmed down and started to move on it. I definitely heard some people around me taking deep breaths, now able to breathe again. My wife also started to moan "Ohhh gooddd soo full." as she lowered herself down it taking more in. "Ummmm soo deep." when in reality only a few inches had gone in. She then jerked and twitched "Ummgghhhhh cummmminggg ugghhhh." I was a marvel and a relief to watch, she was ok, she was better than ok. She was orgasming.

"There's a good girl. Cum all over the ridiculous, huge horse cock that you have rammed inside your loose cunt." Mother taunted her.

Emily slid down it a little further still jerking and cumming "OOggghhh good, soooo good."

"I knew you could be our star slut." Mother continued "Good girl, now ride it. Show us how it fits nicely inside you."

Coming down from her orgasm my wife started to move back up the huge dildo. "Ohhh it's soo tight, stretching me apart."

"But you love it don't you my dear?"

"Ohhh god yes." and she now at the top and she keeps raising up so that the huge cock is now off the floor still hanging inside her. Being held there by the bulbous head. And smoothly she drops it back down again and her pussy slowly swallows it back up. Sounding like she's in pain as it slides deep inside her "Owwoww oow arrgggh".

"Are you glad you can take it for us?"

She nods continuing her moaning "Ohhh gdaawwddd oowwee."

"Will you keep your slutty cunt loose for us?"

"Ummmmmggg"

"What, tell us."

"I" and she panted for a moment while it was fully embedded in her.

"Look at us and tell us."

For the first time I realised that my wife's eyes had been closed this whole time. She slowly opened them, blinked a few times to get focus. They looked glazed, still under the influence of the heroin. She smiled at us "I'm so pleased to have a loose cunt to take cocks like this for you all." and she rose back up quicker this time then down again. She was actually starting to fuck it.

This time Hose spoke up "Well done Emily, well done indeed." she completely beamed at his praise. "You will make a wonderful slut for our MC." and she came again. Shaking and wriggling around on the huge plastic cock, crying out in pleasure.

12