Satan's Slaves MC 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was proud of my wife.

For the next 10 minutes or so she had another 4 or so orgasms before she started to run out of steam and enthusiasm. Without anyone saying anything everyone started to leave the room. With Mother and I being the last ones. At this stage Emily was pretty much slumped over with the cock inside her still, but she wasn't moving, just moaning quietly.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I ignored it. Mother turned to me "Check your phone Chris."

As if in slow motion I dug it out of my pocket. I'd received a load of pictures from an unknowing number. I gasped as I realised that someone, possibly Charlie from the angle had taken pictures of this moment. There were a good 10 or so, it was obviously Emily, her face was in it, it was completely naked and you could see the size of that thing that she just fucked. I looked back up at the real thing infront of me.

"Thank you Chris you can take her home now." and she dropped a thong on my lap as she walked out. I sat there a few moments taking in yet another mind blowing experience. Snapping out of it and realising that we were free, it was time to get home while we could.

I stood, readjusted my hard cock in my jeans and stepped around the row of chairs in front of me and walked towards Emily with a thong in hand. "Love it's me, time to go home."

She raised her head and smiled at me "Yes" and holding out her arms I took them and helped her raise herself up. Marveling again at the huge cock that was coming into view. She got stuck at the top, raising it off the floor still held inside herself. She moved her hands on my shoulders and asked me "Can you pull it out, gently."

I put both hands around the horse dildo and gripping it tightly, which was tricky due to the lube and now pussy juice that she'd covered it in. I gave it a little pull and nothing happed apart from she gasped. "Ugghhhhhh again."

And this time as I pulled lightly downwards she pushed up a little and it ripped out of her. I was amazed at the squirt of liquid that lightly splatted my forearms and I'd swear she came again. "Ohhhgggghh god.".

"Emily what have they done to you?" was all I could manage.

"It's amazing isn't it?" she answered me. That wasn't quite what I was thinking.

Seeing the huge dildo and it's head resting there was more of a mystery that it was inside my wifes once neat pussy just seconds ago. She stood straight up, her legs well apart, still on the platform, her pussy pretty much level with my head. I just stared at it. Her pussy was open, and red, and slick, and puffy, I wanted to put my cock in it more than I ever have. To reclaim it, to feel the difference. It looked ruined and I wanted to feel it.

However she smoothly bought her legs together and stepped forward off the platform pushing be back slightly. We hugged for a few moments before she pushed me back and started to pull her biker skirt down. Noticing the thong in my hand she took it from me asking "Shoes?"

I turned around scanning the room, before spotting a pair of black heels. They were the only ones around so I quickly retrieved them. Emily was just adjusting the thong and pulling her skirt back when I placed them at her feet. She braced herself on my shoulder before stepping into them and then really surprised me "God I feel empty. I don't like it."

Geezzus.

She took my hand and we walked hand in hand out of the room and down the stairs. It was strange that no one was around as we left. It was like their performer had done her job and they'd all buggered off with better things to do. Which I guess was correct. As we left the building walking to the car, I couldn't help myself "I'm so sorry love.".

"Why?"

"All this, it's just too much."

She laughed, a real hearty laugh that resonated with her heels clicking on the pavement. "Chris love, I've had an amazing time. So much pleasure in so few day. Thank you." and she stopped just short of the car and turned to me "You have no idea how special this all is. I feel truly alive." and she leaned in for a kiss and a strong armed cuddle.

After a steady drive home where she dozed she quickly made her way to bed. Not before asking where her big dildo was? I then remembered that Charlie had taken it.

"Oh, I errrr." she looked tired but sad.

I can't believe I did this but I quickly bought out the present from the club and her eyes lit up. She almost snatched it from me and pushed it smoothly inside. She didn't pump it up, simply pulling her thong across to hold it in and was sleeping within seconds.

I looked down at my amazing wife, laying on our bed. Still in her biker gear, sleeping. She looked peaceful and relaxed I was so glad to at last have her home.

Sitting on the bed next to her I realized that this was still just the beginning of our journey.

12