All Comments on 'Satan's Slaves MC 05'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

This is probably the most depraved, idiotic, puerile story on the site at the moment. How can any normal man, least of all her husband, just stand by whilst she is drugged in front of him, perform the most sadistic sexual acts and then just take her home as though it was the most normal thing in the world.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

I get it’s fantasy; but it’s written by a complete an utter moron who doesn’t have the faintest fucking clue what the fuck he’s writing.

Have you even read up on what heroin does or how quickly it makes you an addict? How it eats away at you until you’ll sell your kids just to get a fix?

No, because that would take actual work and all you want us to degrade your wife and turn her into a sex doll.

I don’t know how retarded you are but you really do take the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job its a fantasy because heroin is nothing like that it kills people just a one from me

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

wow that is like a nightmare, your imagination is really different and if you thinnk this is entertaining in any way, uggh you are sadly mistaken.

Gmann006Gmann006over 1 year ago

This was ok , now it's getting stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The husband sat back early and allowed the MC to change his wife to a sexual person. This of course became their project and increase as time when on and hubby had less to say about anything. Now they the MC have succeeded in the transformation and have now made his wife a constantly cheating gang banged heroin addicted whore. Now that is the end of the story but one wonders if hubby will see to her medical needs both physical and mental and the get away from those sick basters. If he has any problems with them getting some firepower and taking the fuckers out along with a few overdoses would be most appropriate. After getting his wife taken care of he needs to get his head checked out for he was fucked up to let that happen in the first place. Writer said it was a fantasy although we don't know what was meant by that because nothing bad came from the MC behavior abuse, mental games, extreme sexual activity ie very large dildos to numerous sexual partners ie gang bangs. No diseases or pregnancy. Maybe that is what the writer was talking about wild carefree no ramifications of any kind. Any one who can think that way with the harm shown in this story is a sick SOB in their own right fantasy or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What will the next step be Sex with a real horse?????

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Buster, are bikers really this stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
FTDS

Not finished, the wife has to get back to hubby, and the couple deal with several addictions and traumas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read all the negative comments, and they read like it's real...what makes it hot is that it's a FANTASY!

Enjoy the slut and give her more heroin...might as well enjoy the slide!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...

story TAGS