Satin Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her friends had departed Satin turned to me and smiled "well don't you look cute?" she asked me

I blushed again and just stood there. "You know one of those women is married to the mayor." she told me.

"Good for her." I said not seeing the point in Satin telling me this information.

"Well I can't have you just traipsing around in your panties in front of the Mayor's wife. What kind of child will she think I'm raising?"

"I'm not a child and..." she cut me off before I could go on

"Maybe not Baby girl but I'm still going to spank you."

"You didn't raise me" I continued as if she hadn't spoken.

"No..." she paused " I didn't raise you, but I am going to train you."

"To do what?" I asked resting my hand on my hip and raising an eyebrow.

"Submit."

I was at a loss for words, our flirting had always been a game to me, an exciting, dangerous game but a game none the less. I wasn't even sure what she meant by submit, I mean I knew what submission was but I was a little confused as to how it really applied to her and I.

I wasn't totally lost I knew it had something to do with somebody dominating you and making you do stuff but why would anybody agree to be forced into something? I didn't want her to know that I was confused or curious so I simply refused outright.

"The hell you will." I said pushing past her as I spoke.

She only laughed and followed me into the kitchen. She watched while I made myself a sandwich and grabbed a soda before heading back upstairs. Her gaze unsettled me and for some reason it excited me as well. When she followed me upstairs I wasn't sure what to do next, so I continued to ignore her as I settled on my bed and picked up the book that I was supposedly reading.

Still Satin watched me not speaking or bothering me in the least except for the fact that her stare alone distracted me and threw my world off kilter. I ate and pretended to read and still she sat at the foot of the bed, I finally met her eyes and she smiled.

"I'm going to have fun training you" she said as she ran her hand up the inside of my leg letting her nails drag lightly over the skin, leaning closer as her hand moved higher.

Her touch sent waves of excitement coursing through my belly but it was her tone that made me sit stock still and pay attention to what she was saying. Her hand was just brushing the edge of my panties as she and her body was half on top of mine now and I still hadn't moved a muscle. She settled the weight of her body on top of mine and looked directly in my eyes. When she spoke her voice wasn't much more than a whisper and her lips were only inches from mine.

"You're going to be my new pet baby girl, and like any good owner I'm going to have to train you, make sure you're obedient...teach you a few tricks. You know the usual."

My eyes widened in surprise. Her pet? was she out of her cotton picking mind I wasn't about to be anybody's damn pet. What was I some kind of yapping puppy? Before I could speak she stood and walked out laughing as her footsteps disappeared down the hall.

I didn't see her again until dinner time, I was a little anxious, (or perhaps apprehensive is closer to the truth), when I headed downstairs. I had thrown on a pair of jeans with my t-shirt feeling slightly less comfortable around my stepmother.

I had been thinking about what she said to me even doing a little research on the internet about submission and dominance. Surprisingly the more I read the more interested I was. I didn't like everything that I'd seen but a lot of the rest seemed like nothing more than a little role playing and pretending, and hadn't we already been playing a game of sorts all along?

I could handle this, just like I always handed whatever little surprises life threw at me besides how hard could following instructions be anyway?

*

Please leave PC's and vote. Love ya'll D21