All Comments on 'Satin Conditioning'

by submissiveguypa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kindzazakindzazaalmost 2 years ago

I wonder what happened to Paul's life under Barbara's control. She will be a stern hostess. He will have to work hard to please her. If he wants to save his family, he will have to prove to Barbara that he is worthy to be part of her family. He will have to cast aside resistance and jealousy and completely submit to Barbara.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Poor story.

There's no tease and denial.

He's not required to do anything to bring one or both to orgasm.

They don't tease him with their breasts, asses, or any other body parts.

Two stars.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

An intro to a story, not a story, it just stops with Barbara talking to him. No sex between the women, nothing of the action. If you plan on continuing this, you should have indicated part 1 or 'continued'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would have been better with a little more meat to the story, like Barbara and Joline having sex in detail, Joline's husband having tease and denial while having to watch the women licking each other's pussy, etc. The idea of a wife taking over her husband's mind and life is excellent but it would be better if there was more detail.

GlassOGlassOover 1 year ago

Yes, we do have similar interests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i just hate stories like this one! great start and then the author leave us all hanging, why even write the story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need a proof reader and an editor. Good effort for your first time

mattenwmattenw11 months ago

Even the last author should be clear, before you write a story, you should research! If this author had done his homework, he would know that no one can be hypnotized against their will or made to do things they would not do of their own accord. So your whole story is based on nonsense!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous