All Comments on 'Satisfaction'

by Houstonrn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaxiJMaxiJover 20 years ago
wow!

excellent reading and wonderful storyline.... I know the joys of anal and the story was written well. Full of real life expressions and feelings. Keep up the great work.. Jane

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Cheryl

Cheryl is a sadistic anal bitch that is taking advantage of her husband. We hope he gets his revenge.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters, NO VOTE

falcon29falcon29over 20 years ago
Needs work

Don't try to get fancy with your descriptions. Using terms like, "cuntal opening" and "lingual member" instead of just "opening" (you were eating her pussy. what other opening was there unless you said "asshole"?), and "tongue", distract from the story and are like speed bumps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great story

Although I?m not gay, this one shows how

incredibly thrilling it can be to be

totally helpless.

And this loving domination!

Wish it had been three women!

Please go on that way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
mmmmm

that was so hot im still horny! omg! beautiful writing and imagery! wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
has potential

this is a great story, but you need to make your choices more erotic than scientific. . .words like "lingual" stop the flow of the story and completely kill the mood you've tried so hard to build. More desciption of sensations and less of these plot-halting words please.

Thor_in_CaliforniaThor_in_Californiaalmost 16 years ago
Lucky that STD's don't occur in stories.

This was pretty hot and well-written. I think the wife should not have arranged to have hubby fucked bareback -- not unless she is trying to get him HIV positive, that is. I know it's just a story but people sometimes imitate stories and we know gay escorts who have sex with lots of other partners are at high risk to be HIV positive. I assume that's what the two men were, unless they just happened to be the wife's friends -- we don't know. I think in this domination scene, wife should have made hubby continue to do her (to keep his mouth busy) while he was getting fucked, not stop the cunnilingus after getting herself partway there. In addition to a snowball, we need to see him clean a creampie out of his wife -- it's the next, natural step in his training . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great

what a great fantsay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot !

such a hot story :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous