All Comments on 'Satisfaction Pt. 02 - Lust vs. Love!'

by ThreeLeggedGals

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can't wait to read more about Bobby and Katerina <3

FroznbladeFroznblade8 months ago

You write my favorite stories on this site. Thank you

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117088 months ago

Bobby deserves much better. Really hope his cheating wife gets exposed at some point, and he and his new land lord become a couple instead. Tho, I'm pretty sure the latter is for sure gonna happen. (Being in a relationship and being essentially a private hooker aren't the same thing, for the record.)

3/5. Not enough futa on femboy action. Tho I expect that to change in chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Again, great on the sex part and character establishment, but weak on the story and character development. You don't need to write anything complicated, but I would like the characters to be working towards some goal or overcoming some obstacle and to have enough personality for me to root for them to succeed. The characters and their motivations seem really shallow at the moment. Most characters seem to be following their small selfish desires, Bobby and Monica seem like really nice people, but that's about it. Speaking of Monica, Yuki's and Monica's plot line just suddenly appeared. Is it at all connected to the main plot? I feel like that could have been a separate short story about a futa girl and her trainer.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Here's hoping our boy Bobby will be able to overcome his past demons. Even if he loses his piece of crap wife maybe his new girl eyeing will be able to atleast protect his life from Tyra's greedy ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThreeLeggedGals@ThreeLeggedGals
A Futanari connoisseur who loves writing about them dominating thicc girly men, women, and sometimes each other. I've just opened a twitter and free Patreon where I'll be posting my future works. Links below. https://twitter.com/GalsLeggedGals patreon.com/ThreeLeggedGals T...