Satisfaction Pt. 02 - Lust vs. Love!

Story Info
Bobby meets his new landlord & Jade's infidelity deepens!
19.3k words
4.68
11.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18!

As always I hope you enjoy the story.

************

Bobby was sound asleep, tossing and turning in his bed with his subconscious mind in the driver's seat. He normally dreamt of his ideal life or fantasies he wished could come true but the dream he currently found himself in was different. He found himself in an empty white void, so big its horizons appeared to expand outward infinitely. Suddenly the ground below him crumbled away like a cookie and he began falling with the ground below him nowhere in sight. As he continued to fall he noticed a tiny black object beneath him, growing in size as he rapidly approached it at a terrifying speed. With Bobby's heart beating a thousand beats per second he closed his eyes, knowing he was about to splatter against the object's surface like a water balloon popping against the sidewalk on a hot summer day.

However, nothing happened. Bobby felt the sensation of falling come to an abrupt stop and became confused as to why he hadn't died in this dream. He opened his eyes and found himself lying on the floor in a room. He stood up feeling a bit disorientated and slowed his breathing down before he began taking in his surroundings. There was a desk in the corner, a large bed with pink bed sheets, a purple lava lamp on the nightstand, and a white yoga mat in the corner of the room. Bobby couldn't put his finger on it, the room had a tinge of nostalgia to it as if he'd been here before. He turned around and looked at his reflection in the large floor-to-ceiling mirror on the wall and saw that he looked younger as if he were back in his late teens again.

It was then that he pieced everything together and realized where he was.

'This...This is my old room. This is back when I lived with...'

Bobby opened the door and ran downstairs to the living room, catching his parents in the act of leaving with their suitcases in tow. Their bodies were clear as day to him but their faces were blurred and when they spoke nothing came out. Bobby felt tears begin to well up in his eyes, trying his best to remember his parents but no matter how much he tried nothing came to mind. Such a task was impossible for him since they were never around. He had completely forgotten what they looked and sounded like. Their consistent absence from his life was a purposeful one that had no relation to their successful careers but rather their want to spend time together as a family. A family they never saw Bobby as a part of despite being their son, something his own father said was a mistake. That such a highly effeminate boy was no son of his and his mother never scolded his father for saying such hurtful things, not once.

Bobby fell to his knees and began sobbing as the faceless figures in front of him began leaving. His father reached into his coat pocket and tossed Bobby an envelope full of money, telling him to take care of himself. He remembered this day, it was the day his parents went on another one of their vacations, one that lasted his entire senior year of high school. They had left him alone, forcing him to celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, and even his own birthday by himself. It was also the last time he'd ever see them before running away and the fact there was never a missing persons report on him let Bobby know they didn't care.

'They...*SNIFLE*...They never cared! They never...*SNIFLE*...never wanted me!'

As Bobby continued crying the empty loveless home he grew up in began to crack until it shattered around him like glass. He soon began falling again, except this time he prayed the impact with the ground would kill him, waking him from the emotionally damaging dream he was in. Yet, just like before he saw another black object beneath him, and in a similar fashion he found himself in a place he once knew but unlike his childhood home, Bobby soon found himself terrified of his surroundings.

He was in a large hallway with rows of lockers on either side running down its length and the middle was congested with students, all of whom were taller than him. It took Bobby no more than a second to deduce where he was and the fear in his heart began to grow with every passing second.

'I'm back here! No! No, no, no, no. Wake up! C'mon, wake up!'

As Bobby stood there in the hallway trying to wake himself from the nightmare he found himself in, he saw an imposing figure begin to make its way toward him. Even though he couldn't get a clear view of the person's face, his body instinctively remembered the presence of the individual that tormented him for years, causing him to start shaking. As the individual got close they appeared to get taller, more feminine, and the moment their beautiful face came into view the color began draining from Bobby's face.

"T-T-Tyra!"

"If it isn't Sissy Boy Bobby! It's 5th period which means it's lunchtime. What do you say we...hang out?!"

"NO!"

Bobby immediately turned around and ran, causing all the guys in the hallway to laugh at how pathetic of a man he was for running away from Tyra while all the girls looked in a mixture of envy and disgust at the way his buttcheeks were clapping as he did. He quickly snuck into one of the many janitorial closets the school had, nearly knocking everything inside over. He was breathing so fast that he began to hyperventilate, causing his hands to become clammy. He began taking deep breaths which succeeded in calming him down a bit but his heart stopped when he saw a shadow blocking the light coming from the bottom of the door. As if he was trapped in a horror movie the door knob slowly turned and before he could even react the door was flung open. In front of him was Tyra, standing there with a big toothy smile.

"Why'd you run, bitch?"

"P-Please...Oh god, please leave me alone."

"Nah, I think we can have some fun like usual! I'm thinking we should play your favorite game!"

"No! Anything but that, please!"

"Why? You always win anyway!"

Bobby watched in horror as Tyra's large yet feminine hand began extending towards him like an unstoppable force on a collision course with a fragile card pyramid. His level of fear was so high that Bobby fell to his knees and began cowering, something that made Tyra smile even more. The hand she had extended grabbed his collar, hoisting him off the floor with the greatest of ease. She then took off his shoes, then his socks, followed by his pants, and lastly his shirt which she tore off like a cheap rag. It left Bobby in only his white briefs which although covered his small penis did little to cover his large voluptuous butt. As a further insult to injury, Tyra hiked up Bobby's underwear, giving him an insane wedgie that made his white briefs disappear between his big bubbly cheeks.

"There we go! Time to play, has Bobby's phat ass gotten bigger!! Hey everyone, what do you think?"

"Nooooooo!!"

As he was pulled into the blinding light where his fellow classmates were waiting Bobby's eyes shot open and he found himself back in reality, staring at the ceiling of his bedroom.

"AGHHH!! Huh, huh, huh, huh!!"

Bobby was breathing extremely hard and was sweating profusely, to the point the pillow had dampened beneath his head. He looked around and saw that he was back in the real world, lifting himself up to sit on the edge of the bed.

'I...I hadn't dreamed about back then in years, let alone that day. Just...Just breathe...she's gone, outta your life. She...She can't hurt you anymore.'

As Bobby collected himself he looked back to the bed he was just lying on and noticed that Jade wasn't there. He figured that she had gone out and made his way to the bathroom where he brushed his teeth and threw some water on his face to fully wake himself up. Once he was done in the bathroom he made his way to the kitchen where he found a note on the table.

[Bobby, you can leave the laundry for me, I'll do it when I get back. - Jade]

Bobby read the note and was immediately confused. In the entirety of their 3 years of marriage, Jade had never once offered to do any of the chores. Curious, he went back to the bedroom and opened the closet where the dirty hamper was. He noticed right away that the hamper was barely half full, meaning there was no need to even do laundry. He chalked it up to Jade wanting to be nice and do a chore for him, which he wasn't a fan of since he insisted on taking care of her every need.

He was about to leave the bedroom and make breakfast for himself when he noticed something odd. Underneath the first couple of layers of dirty clothes in the hamper, sticking out and just barely visible was a bra strap. Them being in the dirty hamper was nothing new but what made this particular one stand out was the fact it was special. It was the frilly black pair that Jade had only ever worn when Bobby asked her to before they were intimate.

Bobby lifted the clothes on top of it and confirmed it wasn't only the bra in question but also the matching panties as well. He picked up the bra, wondering why Jade would wear it when it had been quite some time since they had last been intimate with one another. Bobby reached into the hamper and picked up the panties but felt his heart become heavy after feeling the soft material in his hand.

'It...It's damp! N-Not just that but...it feels...kinda...sticky!'

Once again Bobby's mind went to a dark place, concocting all sorts of theories as to why his wife's panties were damp. The immediate and most hurtful answer he could think of was that she had been unfaithful. He tried to dispel the negative notions that were filling his mind but couldn't ignore the red flags that were present.

The first being that Jade wasn't home. Today was Sunday which meant it was the only day that the two of them had off and she almost always lounged around in bed the entire day. Bobby knew that there was certainly a possibility that she had an errand to run or that she had made plans with a friend but then there was the second red flag.

It was the fact that Jade had turned his alarm off. Bobby always greeted Jade when she got home from work, having never forgotten to do so but last night his alarm never went off to wake him. For the life of him, Bobby couldn't figure out why she would turn it off, especially last night when she knew they didn't have to wake up early the next day.

Yet the most alarming red flag was the fact they were worn and damp. He went through the dirty clothes in the hamper touching all of Jade's panties, finding them all completely dry. He was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but his mind wasn't letting him. Instead, it reminded Bobby that he did laundry every Wednesday, ensuring that the two of them always had an abundance of clean clothes. So the very fact that the special bra and panties were worn made no sense.

Suddenly Bobby had the urge to do something, something he knew would give him the answer as to whether or not his wife had been unfaithful right away. Bobby slowly brought the damp panties to his face and took a deep breath before sniffing them. He was never a religious man but he still prayed like never before that it wouldn't smell like sexual fluids or worse, the semen of another man. Bobby took one last deep inhale before placing the panties back in the dirty hamper.

'Thank god! I smell her...just her but it's also...stronger. Much stronger!'

He had eliminated the idea of Jade cheating on him since he only smelled her scent on her panties but the fact that they were damp and that her scent was far stronger confirmed to him that something had happened. It put him at ease knowing she hadn't slept with anyone but Bobby still knew Jade, his lovely wife, had done something out of the ordinary last night.

With his emotions high and his mind beginning to second guess the conclusion while showing him vivid "what if" scenarios, Bobby knew his best course of action was to get out of the house. He looked at the 5-pound weights on the floor next to his nightstand and figured some time at the gym with his friend Monica would be just what he needed to take his mind off of things. He went to his dresser and picked out the first pair of gym clothes he'd found and began to hastily put them on, not wanting to spend another second in the house.

Once he was changed he quickly walked out of the house towards the train station, so worked up that he didn't realize the clothes he'd chosen to wear was one of Jade's old gym outfits that was clearly too small for Bobby's ass. They made his large butt pop even more than it already did. So much so that as Bobby walked down the sidewalk he was none the wiser that the material had stretched so much that it'd become see-through. His walk to the train station would give everyone a clear view of the neon pink thong he was wearing.

(At the same time, in the city)

Jade was out with her friend Maze having brunch at a rooftop lounge that while not well known had become the girls' go-to place to get a bite to eat. She'd normally stay in on a Sunday and relax in bed with Bobby but after the events of last night, she didn't dare to even look at him. She was on her second mimosa for the afternoon and by the way she was chugging them down Maze could tell something was eating at her friend.

"You alright, Jade?"

"Y-Yeah. Peachy as can be, why?"

"Jade, we've been friends since high school, so I know that look on your face."

"What look?"

"That guilty look you have on right now. You had it when you stole your mom's car and you have it on your face now. So spill it!"

Jade put the cocktail in her hand down and brought both of her hands to her face, sighing at the fact there was no running away from what she had done. She kept her face covered for a few seconds while she collected herself before bringing her hands down, deciding to confide in her oldest friend.

"Okay. So, last night at work..."

"When you ran off without a word?"

"Y-Yeah, sorry about that. I ugh...I met someone."

"What, an old fling or something?"

"N-No, it was...Ugh, I don't know how to say it!"

"Cause you're trying to fucking sugarcoat it, just say what happened."

"I let that hot black woman from table 9 finger me while we made out! There...I fucking said it."

Maze sat there in silence as she tried to process what she'd just heard. Her friend, Jade, had always raved on about how great sex was with a man and how she would never mess around with another woman but here she was confessing to doing just that. It was something that caught Maze off guard but more than that she knew why Jade was feeling as guilty as she did. Maze knew how Jade truly felt about her marriage. That her friend longed to be dominated by a true alpha of a man and fucked like she was an adult film star. Maze knew that Jade longed for a man who was everything Bobby wasn't.

It wasn't the fact that Jade was married to the man, especially since Maze knew that Jade had broken plenty of men's hearts by cheating in the past but that unlike them Bobby was different. The man had his flaws for sure and was seriously lacking where it counted but unlike every man either of them had dated in the past, Bobby tried his absolute best, loving Jade in a way she'd only dreamt of.

Maze knew all the details about how Bobby was terrible in bed and how he unknowingly effortlessly outmatched his wife's femininity but knew that if Jade hadn't married him when they were younger she wouldn't have smiled the way she used to earlier in their marriage. It was something that despite Maze never hearing her friend say the words, she knew that at one point Bobby made Jade the happiest woman in the world. Maze brought her eye to Jade's, noticing them beginning to well up with tears but knew what needed to be said.

"Huh, Jade. You want the girl-to-girl answer or do you want the honest best friend..."

"Just fucking tell me the truth, Maze."

"You fucked up!"

Those three words cut into Jade like a hot knife going through butter. She had known the answer all along but hearing it come from someone else, someone she was good friends with gave it all the more validity. Jade balled her fist and looked down at her lap as a single tear began running down her face. Maze knew her friend was feeling horrible about what she'd done but also knew she needed to hear the rest of her honest opinion.

"Listen, Jade. I wouldn't say you cheated on Bobby but you definitely did him wrong."

"I-It was...I...I just..."

"I know why you did it Jade but more importantly I understand why."

"Y-You do?"

"Everyone's different in what they value in a relationship. For you, sex is a really big deal and you can only go so long without getting your proper fix. There's also the fact that you like dominant men...or women as of last night. We both know that as great as Bobby is he's not checking off the two boxes that matter the most to you. Maybe it's time the two of you get a..."

"No! I...I love him. He may be horrible in bed and doesn't dominate me but he's an amazing husband. I love him...a lot more than I let on. I...I have needs that he just can't meet but some...someone else can. Just admitting that makes me feel like shit."

Maze sighed and felt horrible for what she was about to say, knowing that it would only lead to the world losing another good man.

"Was it good?"

"Huh?"

"The black woman from the club. You said she fingered you while you guys were making out, was it any good?"

"Her name's Tyra and...It was more than good. Her fingers made me cum harder than any guy has."

"Wow! So you'd say it was amazing then?"

"Why are you asking..."

"Answer the question, Jade!"

"Yes, it was amazing!"

"Amazing enough to do it again?"

Maze watched how Jade dropped her head, breaking eye contact, and began twiddling with her thumbs. That alone was enough of an answer for her. She knew that based on her reaction Jade's guilt not only stemmed from the actual deed itself but also from the fact that deep down she wanted to do it again. She reached across the table and put her hands atop Jade's, comforting her friend before making sure she understood what she was planning to do.

"Jade, I need you to listen to me and I mean really listen."

"O-Okay."

"You don't want to leave Bobby but it's clear as day to me that you also want to see Tyra again. That leaves you with only 2 options. You either convince Bobby to open your marriage to a third person or you see Tyra behind his back."

"He...He wouldn't... Bobby may not be the dominant man I want but he's also no pushover. He'll never go for option 1 and me just asking would strain our marriage even more."

"Then you'll have to cheat on him."

"Y-You don't have to say it like..."

"Oh, but I do. Especially because he's a great guy. You need to understand that to get what you want without losing what you have, you'll have to cheat on your husband. And let me make one thing crystal clear to you Jade. You will destroy him once he finds out."

"He...He won't. I was pretty good at it back in..."

"This isn't fucking college, Jade. This is marriage, a lifelong commitment that you swore to with a man who's done nothing but right by you. Ugh, you need to understand the damage you'll do to him when he finds out because he will find out. It may not be right away, it could be in a couple months, hell maybe even years down the line but he eventually will, and when he does you'll have destroyed a wonderful man."

"........."

"Now, if you can accept that then do what makes you happy but just know...I'm not supporting this in any way."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I'll keep my mouth shut and not say anything to anyone but if Bobby comes to me directly, asking about you, I'm not gonna lie to him. You're my closest friend and I understand why you're going to cheat but I won't help you do it. Not to a great guy like him."