All Comments on 'Satisfaction Pt. 03 - Perfect Match!'

by ThreeLeggedGals

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And so is discovered. No matter what I'm cheering for Bobby in this relationship fuck the other two. Jade you can have the brutal cunning bitch and Tyra I hope to God that she gets a lawsuit out of the ass. And with Bobby's new future lover I know that she'll get the worst sentencing of all time that makes her old one seem like a slap on the wrist.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn, i really, really hope that Katerina can snatch Bobby away.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117084 months ago

I really **really** hope Katerina ends up sicking Olga on that cunt, Tyra. With all of my heart. 3 months? Try a years time. Fuck it, have Jade accompany her as well! They both deserve the worst after doing what they did to Bobby and will probably do in the future (tho I get the feeling the introduction of Olga was supposed to be heavy foreshadowing to that eventually happening, which if true, will be so damn satisfying to read.)

---------

I hope the next chapter ends up fleshing out Bobbys and Katerinas relationship a bit more. I also felt like the ''screen time'' (or page space, in this case) of the little ''date'' between Katerina and Bobby was way too rushed, only skimmed through in like, a sentence, in favor of expanding the tryst between Jade and Tyra. Which was a bummer since I really wanted to see those two bonding alot more than read about how Jade yet again is betraying her husband. Not that the tryst shouldn't be added, or removed entierly, it adds spice to the story, rather, it could've been shortened a bit in order to expand the little ''date'' Bobby and Katerina was enjoying a bit, giving a better balance between the dual narratives the story seems to be following atm. Still, what little bonding Katerina and Bobby had was awesome and super sweet. Bobby is simply too good for this world. He needs to be protected at all costs!

----------

3/5.

#ProtectTheWholesomeTreasure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Here's hoping Bobby gets his happy ending. Tyra ends up in jail and Jade loses everything. Because honestly that's the best ending I see.

theoneeyedtheoneeyed4 months ago

Absolutely love this story and looking forward to the next part

GigglingskullGigglingskull4 months ago

I loved it. Not just for the sex but the story. I want . . No i NEED more.

laladoodielaladoodie4 months ago

Question on page 3 (not on page 4 yet): "They made Bobby's heart start beating faster, and within seconds, he found himself with a raging erection for the woman who was his boss, along with an odd but pleasurable tingle deep inside of his butt." Do futa pheromones function similarly to poppers when the subby inhales/smells them?

Wrestlingfan51Wrestlingfan514 months ago

One little complaint: Katerina and Fumiko shouldn't have happened off screen.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the chapter! I’m really excited to see Bobby begin his futa adventures, and can’t wait to see Tyra and Jade get what they deserve. I hope they suffer extraordinarily at the hands of Olga. I hope we see Bobby have some fun with the rest of the cast, Alpha and Rebecca would be nice. But his relationship with Katerina is the priority. Can’t wait for the next chapter! 5/5 as usual.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great so far, hope there's detailed and in-focus futa on futa sexual violence in the future chapters. You tended to either have it happen off-screen, with background characters or not at all in your latest stories and I was really missing it.

anon2323ganon2323g4 months ago

inb4 Tyra will get her hands on Bobby before Katerina can do jack shit, making her look absolutely worthless and will punish poor Bobby for no reason. rather creatively bankrupt.

NotmanenoughNotmanenough4 months ago

A damn good story, i came for the smut but can't get enough of the drama.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Alright but it would be sweet to see Tyra get f*cked up by Katerina.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

God! what a hot story! this one is as hot as "The girl next door!" Cant wait for the next chapter!

I hope Tyra fucks Jade infront of Bobby while Yelnoph fucks Bobby infront of Jade and both on their anniversary to start a new relationship with each other!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThreeLeggedGals@ThreeLeggedGals
A Futanari connoisseur who loves writing about them dominating thicc girly men, women, and sometimes each other. I've just opened a twitter and free Patreon where I'll be posting my future works. Links below. https://twitter.com/GalsLeggedGals patreon.com/ThreeLeggedGals T...