Satisfaction Pt. 03 - Perfect Match!

Story Info
Jade's infidelity results in a heated reunion Bobby & Tyra!
24.4k words
4.52
6.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for the super late drop of part 3! I had a lot going on, and work took up far more of my time than I expected. I made this part longer than the rest to eliminate more of the setup for the remaining parts and start diving into the really good bits.

I am going to take a short two-week break to break down some crucial plot elements before I start part 4.

As always, feel free to drop your honest feedback in the comments, and make sure to cast your votes in the coming poles for part 4.

***************

Alpha stood outside of Katerina's bedroom, pacing back and forth as she debated whether or not she should inform her boss of her discovery. After about five minutes of pondering, Alpha decided to let Katerina know about the mole amongst them. She straightened her suit and fixed her posture before knocking on the door, doing so a bit loudly since she knew Katerina was a bit of a deep sleeper. A few seconds later, Alpha heard her boss groaning as she forced herself out of bed, and Alpha faintly heard the wet sloppy sounding pop that only happened when a cock left a tight hole. The door was then unlocked, and Alpha was greeted by a semi-awake Katerina, whose attire never ceased to leave her speechless.

Katerina was wearing her silk nightgown, and it barely contained the perky volleyball-sized breasts that were showing quite a lot of cleavage. As Alpha's eyes traveled down her boss's incredible body, she nearly choked on the gum she was chewing when she saw the completely flaccid 10 inch monster that was hanging out of Katerina's panties. The small pair of lacey black panties that Katerina was wearing failed to contain both her cock and full orange-sized testicles. On Katerina's cock was a condom tightly stretched around her soft shaft, with its tip ballooned to the same size as one of her massive breasts, filled with a baffling amount of her thick semen.

The condom looked slick and had a sheen of a clear liquid all over it. Alpha momentarily looked past Katerina into her bedroom and saw an unconscious woman on the bed, who she recognized as a famous Asian swimsuit model. Her pussy looked sore with another condom hanging out of her abused pussy, slowly emptying itself of more of Katerina's thick seed. However, the woman's ass was the hole that had seen the majority of the action, being bright red and left in a state where it was still slightly gaping. One look at it was all Alpha needed to know that the condom on Katerina's cock was what made the wet pop she'd heard earlier when she pulled it out of the woman's shapely backside. Alpha had noticed that ever since Katerina had met Bobby, she'd been far more into anal than before, with it quickly becoming her preferred hole to use.

Katerina wiped the crust from her eyes and let out a long yawn that got Alpha's attention.

"Hhaaaaaaahhhh, you want turn Alpha? Fumiko is good! She take half my cock...a little more in ass. She tight, you like!"

"U-Ugh, no...no, thank you. I doubt she'd still be as tight if I were to fuck her. Besides, with your size and stamina, she could use the rest. You probably went at it a couple of times last night."

"Da, we go eight times each last night."

"Each?"

"Da, 8 in pussy and 8 in ass...no is 9 in ass!"

"J-Jesus."

"Eh, she fine! She fall asleep after third time I use ass, but I keep going until balls not hurt anymore."

"I...I'm pretty sure she didn't fall...Never mind, I have something important to show you."

"Now? I tired, I go back to sleep. Show me later."

Katerina began closing the door, and Alpha was momentarily distracted when she saw her boss's soft cock pulse a few times as it added more semen to the already full condom. Knowing that her discovery couldn't wait, Alpha regained focus and stopped the door with her foot before telling Katerina all she needed to hear to wake up fully.

"Alpha, I tell you, I go back to..."

"I know how Idle tricked you into buying the building."

"What?"

"I have all the details in a folder in the living room for you to go through. We...We have a security breach."

"Is big?"

"Yes, and...it's close too. Very close."

"Show me?"

Now fully awake, Katerina went to the living room with Alpha quietly following her. On the couch was a thin manila folder, and Katerina dove into its contents, carefully reading every line to ensure she got everything. The more she read, the wider her eyes got, and by the time she had finished reading the report, she'd become upset with herself for falling for Idle's scheme.

Katerina stared at the report in her hand, baffled by the detailed accounts one of her security guards took apart. Outside guarding her and her assets, her guards were allowed to do as they pleased so long as it didn't bring back any trouble. Her guards consisted of four Futas whom she completely trusted without any shadow of a doubt.

Alpha was her childhood friend and the closest thing Katerina had to a sister.

Beta was the newest hire but was by far the most attentive guard.

Charlie was the most resourceful, able to find her anything she wanted within a 24-hour window.

Then there was Delta, the odd one out. Unlike the other guards, she took the position not out of gratitude for her family but strictly for the high salary. It was something that Katerina had been uneasy about since it meant that she could be bought off for the right price, and she made it a point to keep Delta at arm's length. She wanted her close enough to keep an eye on her but not far away enough for her to move freely. It was a position Katerina had kept her in for years, but after Delta consistently proved her loyalty, she began questioning her judgment.

Unfortunately for Katerina, her intuition about Delta was spot on and proved right by the report she read. The guards all went out for drinks the night prior, something they did occasionally. This time, it happened to be Delta's turn to pay the tab, and as she pulled out her wallet, Alpha saw it. It was only a brief glimpse, but there was no possible way she'd mistake the business card of Idel, the woman her boss hated more than anything in the world. Alpha wanted to give her fellow guard the benefit of the doubt but couldn't after seeing the smoking gun that came next.

As they were leaving the bar, Delta excused herself, telling the others she had plans for the night. Having become suspicious, Alpha discreetly followed her to an apartment building owned by Idel. Delta went to the second floor and eagerly knocked on the door of a tenant. Alpha couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Idel's account manager open the door and embrace Delta with a passionate kiss. The two of them entered the apartment, and Alpha immediately pieced together how Idel had managed to trick Katerina the way she had.

Alpha quietly left the building and went to the office where Katerina ran her business, going straight for the security room. She spent the entire night combing through security camera footage and secure logins, trying to find what Delta had done. By the time Alpha found the proof she'd been looking for, it was already morning, and she'd gone through 5 cups of coffee. She printed all the damning evidence and went straight to Katerina, who she'd just woken up. With a level of calmness similar to that of an EOD disarming a bomb, Alpha told her boss about the evidence, ready to deal with the traitor in their midst.

An angrily throbbing vein bulged on Katerina's temple as she closed the folder that Alpha had given her and for the first time as heiress to the Yelnoph empire, Katerina decided punishment was in order.

"Alpha."

"Yes, Ms.Yelnoph?"

"Call the guards."

"Which ones, ma'am?"

"All of them."

"Understood, I'll call them right..."

"I use...Olga!!"

"O-O-Olga?" Are...Are you sure, ma'am?

"Da, I give severe punishment! No one betray me, no one!"

Alpha swallowed the lump in her throat after hearing who would dish out the punishment that awaited Delta. Olga was the deterrent that kept all the Futas who worked for the Yelnoph family in check. She was a short, raven-haired woman who was blessed with both stunning looks and a fantastic body, but it was one that no Futa would ever get the chance to use. Olga was a lesbian and had no interest in sleeping with Futas, but making them squirm under her control was another story. She would edge Futas, who wronged the Yelnoph family into a drooling state that bordered on insanity. Alpha had heard a story a couple of years ago about a Futa who took one of Katerina's mother's cars for a joy ride and was given to Olga for a week as punishment. From what Alpha heard, everyone in the main house back in Russia could hear the poor Futa begging for release within the first hour, with her pleas turning into screams as she denied release over and over again. By the time Olga let her go, she was semiconscious with the worst case of blue balls she'd ever heard. Katerina's mother instructed Olga to go to America with her daughter. She ensured the young heiress was the only one aware of that fact. No one, not even Alpha, knew that Katerina's shy secretary at the office was secretly Olga hiding in plain sight.

Katerina sat on the couch in her nightgown, sipping on the coffee the maid had prepared, and texted Olga while she patiently waited for the rest of her guards to arrive. Beta and Charlie quickly arrived and were filled in on Delta's betrayal. Alpha told them about the punishment that awaited Delta, and both Futas gulped after merely hearing her mention Olga's name. Being in Olga's clutches was a fate they wouldn't wish upon any Futa, but their loyalty toward the Yelnoph family came first. Katerina smiled when she saw her guards steel themselves for what needed to be done, and when Delta knocked on the door asking permission to enter, she knew they were ready to deal with her.

Katerina buzzed Delta inside, quickly greeting everyone with a smile before lining up next to the other guards, unaware they knew of her betrayal. An eerie silence filled the room, and Katerina gave Alpha a quick nod, signaling the guards to prepare themselves. She watched as her three loyal guards surrounded the traitor in their ranks, leaving no route for escape. Delta immediately became confused and looked at Katerina for an explanation.

"Ms.Yelnoph?"

Beta snapped after hearing the disingenuous tone of confusion in Delta's voice and asked the question that was on everyone's mind.

"How could you?"

"How could I, what?"

"Don't act stupid! How could you betray us, Ms.Yelnoph, your family? Was any of it real, or were you always a snake?"

"I...I...I don't...I don't know what you're talking about?"

Delta began sweating and quickly scanned the room for the closest exit. A strong poker face was never her strong suit, and her stammering response to Beta's question was all Katerina needed to see. Her calm demeanor quickly vanished and was replaced by a rage-filled facial expression. It was something none of the guards besides Alpha had ever seen, and the moment Delta saw it, she knew she'd been caught. Beta noticed the subtle shifts in Delta's weight, and before the disloyal dog in front of them could even take a step forward, she was tackled by the group's newest member.

Alpha and Charlie quickly joined the scuffle in front of them. Katerina watched as her guards disarmed Delta of her firearm before Beta secured her hands with a pair of titanium cuffs that Alpha handed her. The guards brought Delta to her knees, and Katerina got off the couch with anger coursing through her veins. She approached Delta and landed a vicious backhand across the Futa's face that made her hand sting due to the force she'd used. The blow made Delta's left cheek red, and she looked at her boss with pleading eyes before she was questioned by the heiress she had betrayed.

"Why?"

"I...I don't know what you're..."

"Tch, you play dumb? Fine, I explain. You sneak into server room at office and plant bug that give false report on building I buy. Is how Idel trick me."

"......"

"How much?"

"W-What?"

"How much that bitch pay you?"

"......"

Alpha watched as Katerina landed two more backhands on Delta's face, causing her lip to bleed slightly. Realizing there was no point in lying or hiding the truth now that she was caught, Delta decided to stop the innocent act she gave her old boss.

"It...It was $500,000!"

"Hmp, I hope it worth it."

"It was, and I'd do it again! Do you know what it's like? To constantly be treated like the black sheep because I wasn't blindly loyal to you like these...mutts...next to me. I took this job for the money, that's it. I couldn't care less for your family if I tried, so let's get this over with. After you fire me, I'm going to enjoy a nice long vacation, and then I'll go work for..."

"Enough...is time to punish you!!"

Katerina looked at the rest of her guards and snapped her fingers. They stripped Delta of her clothes, and Katerina stepped on Delta's soft cock, smiling at the fact her balls looked full. She ordered the rest of the guards to take Delta into the soundproof guest bedroom. A feeling of uneasiness filled Delta as she became increasingly confused about what they planned on doing to her. They dragged Delta's naked body into the guest bedroom, where she had her arms and legs tied to the metal frame of the bed. Suddenly, Katerina whistled, and the closet door opened. Her secretary walked out wearing an all-black latex outfit similar to the one a dominatrix would wear, and Delta licked her lips at the sight of the stunning woman she'd wanted to ravage since she first saw her.

"This is my punishment? You're gonna have Sasha dominate me? By all means, let's do it then. Once she's done, I'm finally gonna get in that pussy of hers. God, I know she's tight!!"

Delta's soft cock sprung to life, hardening and reaching its full length of 9 inches in only a couple of seconds. Katerina gave her traitorous guard an evil smirk, but Delta was too focused on fulfilling every fantasy she could think of with the sexy secretary in front of her.

"You close, but no. She work for me but Sasha not her real name."

"Who cares what her name is? I'm still gonna..."

"You should!"

"And why's that? Is she the Yelnoph family's boogeyman in disguise? Ooh, I'm so scared!"

"You...what is American saying? Oh, you're right on the money!"

"What?"

"Da, Sasha is fake name. Real name...is Olga!!"

The color drained from Delta's face when she heard the name that terrified every Futa working for the Yelnoph family. She watched as the shy persona that Olga had been hiding behind disappeared and was quickly replaced by an eager look of excitement, ready to make Delta squeal more than any Futa before her. Olga looked at Katerina with a huge grin, and the two began discussing Delta's fate right in front of her.

"Oh, she's got some big balls! Mmm, they look full too! Ooooh, she's gonna cry. I can tell the criers when I see them."

"You bring gels?"

"Of course! This is the first time I've had fun like this in almost three years. There's no way I'd come unprepared. Which one do you want me to..."

"Red!"

"Oh? Someone's getting a severe punishment! Y'know the red gel increases stimulation by more than ten times?"

"Da, I want full package! One month dur..."

Katerina looked at Delta's terrified face and smiled before bringing her attention back to Olga.

"Make three month duration!"

"Three months!! Really? You're giving her to me for three months, and I get to do whatever I want with her."

"Da, but no cum!! And use blue gel on balls. Mix green gel with red too!"

"Oh my, you want her to go through it, huh?"

"Da, she disloyal dog! Olga..."

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Break her!"

"Mmm, with pleasure!!"

Olga walked back into the closet and returned with a large briefcase, setting it down on the bed next to Delta's head so she could see its contents. She opened it, and inside were many small gel bottles of various colors, but she only took out the ones Katerina had specified. Delta's heart began beating faster than ever as she read the description on the bottle containing the blue gel. It doubled semen production, and Olga squirted an ample amount onto her hands before bringing them down to the large testicles between Delta's legs.

"N-No...No, please."

"Oooh, these girls have some weight to them. This gel is gonna make them work overtime for the next three months. So that you know, the effects of most of my gels are permanent unless I cancel them out with the white solution in my briefcase."

"Permanent! This is...OoOoHhH!"

Delta tried to stifle the moan that escaped her, but Olga's soft hands massaged her balls masterfully, ensuring they were completely coated in the blue gel. After a few minutes of massaging Delta's balls, her body had wholly absorbed the blue gel, and Olga immediately went to work, grabbing the following bottles. She grabbed the green and red gel, mixing them until they were perfectly blended. Delta didn't have time to read the description on the bottles, something Olga noticed, so she told her to see the look on Futa's face.

"Like I said earlier, the red gel increases your cocks sensitivity towards stimulation by ten times! A half-assed handjob's gonna feel like you're getting a blowjob from a succubus!!"

Delta let out a whimper but quickly collected herself, not wanting to give her former boss any satisfaction seeing her in such a vulnerable state.

"And...And the green one?"

"Oh, it makes things so much more fun! Well, for me at least. It'll basically kept this big cock of yours hard without the health issues that would normally arise."

Delta didn't respond and simply closed her eyes as Olga thoroughly lathered her cock in the gel mixture. It only took seconds for Delta to feel the effects of the red gel, turning the simple handjob Olga was giving her into an overload of stimulation that had her squirming on the bed.

"Fuck! Fuck! OH, FUCK!! IT'S... IT'S GOOD! IT'S TOO GOOD!! S-SLOW DOWN, PLEASE!!"

"Oh, you poor thing! If you think this is too much, wait until later. I'm going to make you wish you never had this big pleasure stick between these lovely legs!!"

"STOP, PLEASE!! I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE, IT'S TOO MUCH!!"

The guards excused themselves from the room, unable to watch the torture that was taking place in front of them. Once they all left, Olga opened a secret compartment in her briefcase. She pulled out a tiny vial that had a purple liquid inside. Katerina had no idea what the mysterious liquid was, and Olga told her its purpose before she could even ask, having sensed her boss's curiosity.

"This is...my masterpiece!!"

"What is it?"

"One drop of this bad boy will make it so that a Futa can't cum for a month!"

"Do it!! I come back later to see if work!!"

Katerina waved goodbye to Delta, who had tears in her eyes but refused to cry even as Olga put three drops of her masterpiece onto her cock, rubbing it in until it was absorbed through Delta's skin. She planned on defying Katerina until the very end, but Delta had no idea what Olga had in store for her. The Yelnoph family's secret weapon had come with five suitcases worth of equipment, all of which she planned on using to her heart's content. Olga then pulled out a girthy 8 inch dildo and smeared the red gel all over it, causing Delta to break out into a panic.

"NO!! NO, PLEASE!! I'M...I'M SORRY!! I'LL GIVE THE MONEY THE BACK!! I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST LEAVE MY ASS ALONE!!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk! Didn't you hear, Katerina? You're mine to do with as I please for the next three months. I've been dying to see a Futa take something up their ass. It's such a taboo thing for you guys, but I'm all about breaking taboos! Besides, this is just a taste of what I've got in store for you! Now be a good Futa and accept your punishment!"