Satisfied at the Sauna

Story Info
First visit to the sauna after toys longer satisfy.
1.8k words
4.61
13.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literot76
Literot76
20 Followers

I've always been interested in anal and often watch all sorts but it's man on man that interests me the most.

I'm not sure what stemmed my fascination, I think it was from experimenting as a young lad with my best friend. When I was younger I'd often suck off my best friend and have anal sex together. We experimented for a few years but not once did we cum in one anothers mouth. We did however cum during anal and on a few occasions eat each other out afterwards. After a few years the experimenting stopped and we both got into relationships with women and eventually married.

Since then I've often thought about anal sex especially with another man and how it would feel to be on the receiving end again.

I've tried to satisfy my own urges. I've fingered my arse in the shower which was ok for the first few times. I've used my wife's vibrator which was an improvement. I've purchased myself a dildo, I preferred the size and realistic feel of this over the vibrator. I also have a set of butt plugs which I use. I often leave the medium one in for hours when home alone sometimes even going to the local shop with it in. No matter what I used though I still couldn't stop fantasising about the real thing.

So, how was I going to satisfy my urges I wondered? I looked into what was in my local town and found out there were a few gay bars and a gay sauna. The sauna sounded ideal with the possibility of no strings sex with strangers. I plucked up the courage and one evening said to my wife I was going to the gym when I actually headed to the sauna.

I parked up nearby, I knew the area of town it was in but had never noticed the actual establishment. I looked out for the sauna as I approached. I'd seen gay saunas before in less conservative cities with posters of semi-naked men wearing only briefs on the outside of them. I was happy when I saw a non descript building that blended into its surroundings. On the outside was a discreet sign above a window which you couldn't see inside.

As I walked towards the door two people walked towards me so I continued by. Once the people had passed I looked round, saw that the coast was clear and walked back towards the sauna. When I reached the door I had another quick glance before nervously opening it and stepping inside.

Inside was as the venues name. There was a reception area with pink sofas, a coffee table and magazines. The walls were painted pink with the exception of one which was wallpapered with a design of the rainforest with parrots on it.

Behind the reception desk sat a man wearing a muscle vest "Welcome to Pink Soho. First time here?" The man asked. It must have looked obvious to him and he possibly saw me walk past through what was a one way window. "Ummm, yes." I replied. "No need to be nervous, everyone's friendly here." The man said trying to calm my nerves. I chatted to the man for a while as he explained the rules and layout of the establishment.

When I was ready I headed through the door which led towards the locker room and showers.

The first rule was to have a shower and take a robe for use in the sauna. I stripped off and stepped into the shower to cleanse and be fresh for what might follow.

As I showered another man entered, it was one big communal shower, it reminded me of the showers back in school. I kept glancing over at the man, trying not to be noticed doing so. The man was slim but muscular and had what could only be described as a large cock with a completely clean shaven pubic area. As I looked I imagined what I'd like to do with that cock and felt my own start to stiffen. I quickly looked away though not before the stranger noticed.

Once I'd showered I grabbed a robe and went through the door into the next room. In this room were numerous cubicles, each of which had glory holes in. I walked into a cubicle and had no sooner done so than a cock poked through one of the holes. I looked at the large erect penis and knelt down in front of it. I took hold of the cock and pulled back the foreskin to expose a bulbous purple bell-end. I licked my lips, opened my mouth wide and took my first taste of cock in over ten years. The feel and taste of cock after so long and such anticipation was amazing. The size and hardness of it made me gag, but I sucked and enjoyed the moment.

I sucked slow to start but as I got used to the cock in my mouth I got quicker. When the stranger started to moan in pleasure I could tell I was doing an ok job, I was pleased. The more I sucked the louder the man's moans became as he got closer to orgasm. The taste in my mouth was now starting to get stronger from the pre-cum that was seeping from the man's cock. The man let out a loud moan and I pulled my mouth away not wanting him to ejaculate in my mouth. However, as I did so the man came in my face and I felt his warm sticky spunk slide down my cheek. As the spunk moved to my mouth I licked my lips. With the taste of cum on my lips I moved my head close to the strangers cock and started to lick up his shaft. I licked up until I reached his cum covered bell-end and took it back inside my mouth. This was my first proper taste of another man's spunk and I liked it. Why did I not let him cum in my mouth if I were only to lick him clean I thought. What a missed opportunity.

From the side of me suddenly appeared another cock. This one wasn't as long but had more girth to it and I had to open my mouth wider to get my lips fully round it. My mouth slid down this shaft and it didn't make me gag as the previous one did due to it being shorter in length. As I sucked I started to fick my tongue over the man's bell-end. He liked me tonguing his bell-end and I could taste his pre-cum as I did so. As the taste got stronger I thought I wasn't going to let this one go to waste. I pushed my mouth down the man's cock with my nose buried in his neatly trimmed pubes. I kept my head there, my mouth full as I suddenly felt his cock explode in my mouth as jet after jet of spunk shot out hitting the back of my throat. The thrill of making another man cum was a turn on and having him cum in my mouth was amazing. Once I'd swallowed and licked him clean I stood up and moved to the next room.

This room consisted a large bed on which was laying a man totally naked. I walked up to the bed and sat next to the man as he leaned in and started to kiss me. I'd never kissed another man before. It was odd feeling his beard against my face as we kissed, our tongues exploring inside each others mouth. As we kissed his hands slid inside my robe and he grabbed my hips throwing me face down on the bed.

With me face down the man pulled up my robe, exposing my naked backside. I felt my arse cheeks being spread apart and the man's face pushed between them. The man started to lick my arse crack teasing my hole by poking the tip of his tongue inside me as he licked over it. The more he teased me with his tongue the longer he would do so until eventually he was eating me out. I lay there enjoying it my cock rock hard as I Iay on my front. Having another man eat me out brought me to climax and I lay there in my own spunk as he carried on.

After a while the man removed his face from my arse and said "On your knees!" I liked the way this man was dominating the situation and de-robed as I rose to my knees. I heard the pop of a cap and a squelching sound before I felt a cold slimy finger apply some lubricant around my arsehole. A finger quickly pushed inside me, no sooner had it done so the finger was removed and something much larger poked at me. My arsehole started to stretch as the man's bell-end entered me followed by the full length of his cock.

Even with the applied lube due to sheer size of him the man had to quite forcefully push to get deeper inside me. He was bigger than anything I had used to pleasure myself. The man slowly started to fuck me as I got used to the size of him. Once he'd fucked me slowly for a few minutes he pulled his cock almost out of me before pushing back inside as deep as possible and started to fuck me hard.

I was enjoying taking a real cock and enjoyed it even more when the man's strokes got harder and faster. As the man pushed forward into me I pushed back onto him so it felt deeper still. After a while the man stayed still and let me do the work. I moved my hips back and forth with my arse sliding up and down his thick cock as I pushed right back to grind onto him. After a short while the man grabbed hold of my hips and forcefully started to pound me as his moans got louder. "Do you want me to pull out or cum in you?" The man asked. I'd come this far and I was here to be satisfied so I replied "Cum in me." I took another five or so poundings before the man slammed his cock into me as I felt my arsehole warm up as it filled with his warm sticky spunk.

Once the man had finished he pulled out and left the room leaving me kneeling on the bed with his juices dripping out of me.

I collapsed face down on the bed, exhausted and with the full intention of going home completely satisfied. That was before the door opened and another man entered the room. The new man walked to the bed and with me still on my knees he needed no invitation. The man pushed into me with ease, some of the spunk in my arse pushing out as he slid inside. With how easy he entered me the man was quickly up to speed and fucking me as hard if not harder than the one just received.

When I got home later that evening my wife asked if I had a good gym workout. I most definitely did I thought.

Literot76
Literot76
20 Followers