Satisfied With Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
518 Followers

After he strokes her pussy several times, he pulls out, flips her to her tummy, puts a pillow under her hips, pushes her legs together and pushes his cock back into her pussy as far as it will go as she arches her back. Kristi grunts as it goes in, but has a smile on her face from the pleasure it gives her. He starts fucking her and her words of pleasure encourage him to pound her harder and faster. Her moans get louder and louder as that feeling begins in his balls.

Kristi is wiggling her ass as he pounds her, wanting to get as much cock as she can. She pushes her ass into his thrusts hoping to get another silly little millimeter of his length inside her pussy. Her orgasm is also building as she squeezes his cock causing him to explode inside her. That causes her own orgasm that rocks her body to its core.

As they recover, he lays down beside her and she bends to suck his cock clean. Then she removes the pillow and cuddles to him, as tight as she can get. His hand moves to her ass and tenderly caresses her to savor her affection as they fall asleep.

Brad is riding on air, until it's time for the date with Missy the next day.

********

The next morning they have another company to visit and it's another success for the team.

When it comes time for Brad to have the lunch date with Missy, Kristi felt insecure. She really doesn't want Brad going on dates with other women, in spite of what she tells him. Unbeknownst to her, she wants Brad for herself, even though it's not like her to be that way. But, she's about to find out why.

Kristi and Jeni take the lunch time to talk bluntly about Brad and the team. Jeni is hoping it will keep her mind off the date and Kristi really opens up about her true feelings for Brad. She shares things she never revealed to her before. Jeni is indeed awakened by the new revelations she hears from her. Surprised is a better description.

"Did you know about these things last time we discussed changing your relationship with Brad?" Jeni asks.

"I did, Jeni, I did, but for whatever reason, I didn't want to tell you."

"You just told me several things that would have altered my response."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't sure about me or him at that time and I wanted a way out, if it came to that, without losing my job."

"You don't like Brad dating do you?" Jeni asks.

Kristi bows her head and covers her face with her hands, reluctant to admit it.

With tears building in her eyes, she finally said, "No, I really don't, in spite of what I have to tell him. I hate lying to him as well, but I have to. I've screwed myself in this relationship and I don't know how to get out of it. I only deal with it for now.... And I still don't know about us," she said, removing her hands from her face as she softly cries.

"Do you really want an 'us'?"

Kristi hesitates. She doesn't want to admit her feelings for a man, but she has them for Brad and it's tearing her apart.

"I do, Jeni. More than you know. More than even I know. It's not like me to feel that way either. I'm not into men and you know it, but this one man has made a sincere impact on me and I don't understand why," Kristi said bowing her head.

Suddenly, she perks up and continues, "I have to tell you this story. We were in the bath, consoling each other, me behind him, right after the Charles incident. His head was hurting still so I wanted to pamper him for a while. In that process, I broke down and started to cry. He turned to me, held me tight, but said nothing. I recovered and told him to face front and I leaned him against me. I held him tight, not wanting to let him go."

"After a while, I asked him to change places with me because I wanted him to hold me. Without saying a word, he stood up, still shaky. I slid forward between his legs and he sat down behind me. I curled up on his lap and he held me tight. He brushed the hair from my face and caressed me tenderly. It was very intimate. We were quiet, enjoying each other in the moment."

"A minute later, out of the blue, he asked if I just bumped my head on his cock as I slid forward in the bath. I actually did, but I just burst out laughing. The way he said it.... The way he did it.... It was so funny. Really funny. It hit my funny bone at the perfect time."

Kristi starts laughing. Jeni burst out laughing as well.

"He relieved a lot of tension I was feeling resulting from the Charles incident and his concussion, and I felt a whole lot better after that. I still laugh at that every time I think of it," Kristi continues.

Jeni said to her, "Thanks, that's a funny story...."

"Kristi, let's get serious for a minute. I know what your problem is -- and I know how you can fix it."

"I'm listening," she said.

"Because of several things you have just told me, the biggest, the most important one is you trusted your life and professional future to Brad regarding the Charles incident, without even demanding to be directly involved. Another big reason is losing your desire for the fetish thingy."

"Those are the most important points, as I see it. But, another is that Brad is fulfilling your emotional needs, by your own admission. Another is your desire to spend all your time with him. Another is your determination to protect him even when you were stone drunk. Another is you're seriously jealous if he goes out on a date with another woman and finally, by the way you act when you are with him."

"You've changed Kristi, and Brad is the one who changed you. It's not a bad thing. You are much happier than I have ever seen you when you're with him. It's something you never expected from any man. I know this because I know you as well as you do."

"The bottom line is -- you don't have a problem.... It's true you're not into men, but you are into this one man.... Kristi, you're in love with Brad."

Initially, Kristi is stunned to hear that. She doesn't think it possible for her to love any man outside her family.

"Jeni, that's bullshit and you know it."

Jeni continues, "It's not bullshit Kristi and you need to hear me out.... You talk about him constantly. You worry about his physical condition. You tell me about all the things he does for you and all the things you do for him, including your intimate times and tender moments. He's so considerate of you. He respects you. You care about him and he cares about you. You trust him more than anyone. I witnessed that during and after the Charles incident."

"I think you had an emptiness inside that you filled with fetish. I also believe that Brad has overpowered your fetish and filled you full of his love. Or, you filled yourself with love for Brad and the fetish thingy took a back seat. You use to dream about going to the club often! Now, it's all but gone and you don't even care. Either way, I don't know any other way to explain it to you."

"He was so concerned about you when you got stone drunk after his Father's funeral service. He was afraid you would vomit in the middle of the night and drown in it. I nearly had to slap him to snap him out of it. He didn't want to leave you alone, nor did he do anything to you that he, or you, would later regret, because he respects you so much. That took a lot of will power, especially with a drunk, HOT, sexy, beautiful woman in his bed. Kristi, you're so lucky to have love that goes that deep. I can only hope that some day, it happens to me."

Jeni has her fingers crossed hoping it will happen to her, but it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, according to her thoughts.

"Kristi, if I were in your shoes, knowing what I now know, boss or not, I would not wait to square it with him. He's HOT! He's intelligent. He's sexy. He's a billionaire, and he's in love with you. I see it in his eyes every time you two are together."

Kristi's mind wanders off. Not possible, she thought, as she ponders what Jeni said. She has never been in love with any man and never planned on being in love. Never had those feelings. Then it dawns on her that she never associated any feeling or emotion she ever had as love for a man because that kind of love was off her radar. Kristi has a low impression of men because all they do is hit on her and she grew tired of it in high school.

In her mind, she begins searching for everything Brad said to her and begins to see that maybe Jeni is right. She has always been a good friend, and smart too. Kristi smiles at the new revelation and thanks Jeni with a girl hug as she is becoming aware she is in love. Tears come to her eyes and she hugs Jeni again. This is a new revelation for her. She never thought it would happen. Now it has and she is willing to accept it.

Kristi now knows she is in love and it begins to show. The realization is overwhelming her and she is getting excited about the new emotions she is feeling.

As Kristi goes through things Brad said to her, the better she feels about herself and Brad. She continues to tear up as she realizes she no longer feels conflicted inside. That is the final straw that is holding her back. As she begins to feel better about herself, her happiness will soon be on display for Brad to see.

The more she thought about what Jeni told her, the more she realizes Jeni is right. Jeni suggests that she wait until they return to the Island before confronting Brad with the news because it's not a good idea for her to be a distraction for him on this business trip and Kristi agrees. They only have one more day in LA before they head to New York so it will not be that long a wait.

Kristi reaches for Jeni and gives her something approaching a bear hug, and thanks her profusely as tears stream from in her eyes. Now Kristi feels like she can make it right with Brad. Both girls feel elated.

"Jen, you are so right. I am in love. I can't believe it. I'm in love with Brad. Thank you so much," she said as she cries happy tears.

She asks Jeni not to say a word about it to Brad, even if he asks, and Jeni agrees.

Just as Kristi finishes clearing her eyes and fixing her makeup, Brad returns from his date with Missy. He walks straight to Kristi. She stands, as he approaches, with a smile.

"Kiss me, or suffer the consequences," he tells her as he embraces her, gives her a wet, passionate kiss and a tight, long embrace.

She wraps her arms around his neck, reciprocating his actions, and squeezes him hard, letting her new found love for him speak out, but she really didn't expect that response from him. Finally, she loosens the embrace.

"I'm glad to be back!" Brad said.

"I can see that. What was that all about?" she askes, looking at him inquisitively.

"I missed you," he said, looking at her inquisitively.

"You didn't enjoy you're date with Missy?"

"It was okay, but nothing to write home about."

"Why?"

"Because she kept me away from you," he replies honestly.

Kristi emotionally broke down when he said that. She kisses him again so hard it makes his lips hurt. Her legs are on shaky ground and her eyes water as she breaks the kiss and places her head on his shoulder. She holds him tight because she is in love with him, also to hold herself up, but she is severely struggling with her emotions.

Brad thought that's a strange reaction. He's still oblivious to her new found happiness and love for him. Still, he wonders what that's all about.

For Kristi, the realization that Brad wants to be with her rather than a HOT, beautiful Oscar winning movie star is overwhelming for her to comprehend. It's the worst tug on her heartstrings she ever experienced. She nearly breaks down and tells him about her conversation with Jeni, but didn't. Instead, her feelings for Brad gained strength and she gets very emotional about it.

"Kristi, you okay?"

"Yes Brad, I will survive," she mumbles.

"I told you I would miss you if I dated, and I did," Brad reminds her.

"I remember, but I didn't think you were serious."

"Kristi, do me a favor."

"What?"

"Stop thinking," Brad said with a smile on his face.

Kristi has to get control of herself before she can answer him, then she puts her arms around his neck and buries her face into his neck, holding him tight. Minutes later, she looks at him and smiles. Her eyes are wet and he notices.

Then she gives him a quick peck on his lips, returns her arms to his torso, her head to his shoulder and her smile disappears, but she squeezes him hard despite her emotional condition. She wants to tell him so bad. She continues to squeeze him, but tighter, responding to her heartstrings.

Jeni also mouthed to Kristi asking if she is okay and she nods. As Jeni listens to their conversation, she can see Kristi is seriously struggling with what he told her. Jeni feels sorry for her because she understands what she is enduring and hopes she'll be able to control herself.

Jeni also knows she wants to tell him and is afraid she's going to blurt it out, but Kristi maintains control of herself and continues with the plan. It's a very close call though. Kristi is emotionally loving all over him. She holds him for a long time, saying nothing.

Eventually, she recovers and finally releases him. Brad resumes his normal relationship with the two of them. Nothing earth shattering transpired with Missy, but the predictions about a movie turns out to be her intentions.

********

Brad has enough work to keep both his assistants busy. He didn't expect that to happen, but it has. Now he is positively convinced he needs Jeni on his team. Kristi has known that for a while now.

Brad did notice Kristi seems happier since returning from his date. She is smiling more and being more affectionate, not that it is a big change. She is always affectionate, one of the many things he loves about her. She holds his hand more and her head spends more time on his shoulder. Hugs are more abundant. Even in the SUV she spends more time leaning on him and holding his hand. She's also more possessive and more passionate. So yes, there is definitely something different about her.

Basically, the last three days went well, from Brad's perspective, with only a day and a half to go. Kristi's emotional position hasn't changed and she continues to justify it, knowing she doesn't want to be a distraction for him while on the trip. It's hard for her to do it because she is falling in love with him more and more each day they are together. She made a plan to reveal her resolution to him, but is scatter-brained about it. Kristi is having difficulty focusing on a plan and wonders if Jeni will have to do that for her as well.

After the lunch date, they are off to the next company and that went well, very similar to the other company visits.

********

The next morning, after Team Brad leaves for the next company on the schedule, he wonders why no company has asked about the fired VP since the beginning of the week. The same thing happened at the morning visit.

When they visit the last company on his schedule, they learn why. Brad asks the CEO why they did not ask him about the VP before they end the meeting.

The CEO said because he already knows the answer, then pulls out his tablet and shows it to Team Brad, explaining that Packard Publishing created an internal blog with employees from all companies in the Packard Empire as the only subscribers, or a closed blog.

Kristi is surprised she's not aware of it, but also feels it is a great idea. Brad and Jeni agree. All Packard Empire employees can get up to date information about the Packard Empire, pretty much as it happens. As surprising as this is, they have a good impression that the blog accomplished more than what Brad alone has.

Brad is surprised to see his speech, the one he gave to the Packard Publishing employees, beginning at the fired VP question, posted on the blog along with the date it was added. It's not a translated version. It's a video of him at the podium explaining why he fired the VP and everything after that, until he left the stage and the applause died down.

Brad watches the whole video. It feels weird to see himself in a video talking to employees. He can see what the employees can see and that made an impression on him. There is also a note from Jackie about the video with some of her personal thoughts and he read her very favorable comments.

As he scrolls back, he sees the speech he gave at his Father's funeral as well. It was a voice recording made by Jackie, not a video. He listens to his whole speech as he eulogizes his Father three weeks ago.

"Yup, I forgot to turn my phone off.... I'm thinking the first test of Danny Packard's siblings is the ability to remember to silence your phone in situations such as this. I'm sure my Father is cussing me out about now," he said, smiling and shaking his head at his own lack of attention to detail.

The friends of Danny Packard laughed and it broke the somber mood in the air for a short time. Then he addresses the crowd of about one hundred people.

"Afternoon everyone. My name is Bradley Weber, for those of you whom I have not yet made your acquaintance. I'm one of three heirs shocked out of our minds four days ago.... We are here today to celebrate the life of our Father, Daniel John Packard. I wish I could share some stories about him with you, but I don't have any.... As sad as that sounds, however, there is a bright side."

"My Father was a very accomplished individual by anyone's standards. That is evident by his staggering achievements during his short time on earth, as Charles pointed out. However, that shouldn't be the only reason to remember him. Rather, he should be remembered not only for what he did, but also for who he was."

"The memories he left in the minds of the living will last a lifetime. The person he was is just as important as the businesses he built. But, I must admit, my sisters and I are very happy he built them," he said, cracking a smile.

An unusually loud laughter breaks out, applause follows, but it quiets quickly.

"It's important that he is spoken of with honesty, not just of the good by his friends, but also of the bad by his enemies. Hopefully, in that way, he will be remembered more as a person, rather than a long list of accomplishments. I'm also sorry we forgot to invite his enemies, though."

A few more giggles came from the guests. Kristi doesn't know what he's going to say and is concerned, still hoping he can handle this.

"Even though my Father was a very intelligent business man, he wasn't perfect. Nobody is. He had his faults, as all of us do, but he had something within him many people don't have. He was filled with intelligence, drive, determination and a host of other adjectives I fail to mention, but the bottom line is, failure had no place in his person. Once he put his mind to something, he completes it no matter how difficult it becomes to accomplish. That's who Danny Packard was. There's no denying it."

"Four days ago, my sisters and I were introduced to our birth parents in a rather unusual manner. We were unexpectedly reborn into a life we never thought existed. Life, as we now know it, starts over for us. I have a another family now. A Mother, a Father and two sisters I never knew I had in the first twenty-three years of my life."

"Mother and Father are gone now. Our Mother, Sharon, passed away from complications of childbirth at the young age of twenty-five shortly after delivering Peggy, her third child. My Father was devastated at the sudden and unexpected loss of the love of his life. He was forced to make a decision that will affect him and his family for the rest of our lives."

"Now that we have survived it, we don't wish that on anyone. It took my Father two days, but he made the tough decision to release the three of us to adoption. I believe he was so in love with his wife, he couldn't bare the thought of raising their children without her. The next day, he buried the love of his life. If you or I was in his position, what would....," Brad said and lowered his head.

MDSW
MDSW
518 Followers