Satisfied With Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Peggy, what about that thing we discussed before we departed?" Brad asks.

Stacy wonders what it's all about.

'We're okay on that front, Brad, for now," Peggy said.

Stacy suddenly connects to the topic and agrees.

"We really bonded while in New York. Stacy's friends are now my friends as well. It makes me feel like I belong."

"God, that's great news," he said. "I don't want you guys to be unhappy. But if things change, we need to talk. Deal?"

"Deal."

"So, are we happy yet?"

"Yup."

"How are you feeling Stacy?"

"I'm fitting into our new home as well. We have so many places to live now it's just incredible. I'm getting more comfortable with the business side of things as well. I feel pretty good!"

"How's your sleep?"

"That is improving as well. Thanks for your concern, Brad. That's so sweet of you," Stacy said.

Brad thought how much she just sounded like Kristi.

"I'm just being a brother Stacy."

"Peggy, how are you blending?"

"Quite well actually. I have a new family, some new friends and a great brother and a great sister. I can't beat that. It's something I've never had before, but now it feels pretty damn good."

"Believe me, I know the feeling. You guys are full of good news. Now I feel better. It looks like this trip was worth taking after all!" Brad said. "But, I have another trip I want to take with you guys, together this time, and I would like to do it soon, like this week," he said.

In unison, they both ask, "What trip?"

They laugh and Brad smiles.

"I want us to visit our parents and introduce us to our families. In both places. Peggy, I'm sorry your parents passed away two years ago. I really hate that, but, you will be welcomed in both our families. All that is required of you,.... is to be you."

"I appreciate that Brad," Peggy said as she feels touched by his words.

"Stacy, call your folks and set it up for this Thursday afternoon arrival. I'll call my folks and set it up for Sunday afternoon arrival. I expect to depart Wednesday to return to the Island. Okay with you guys?"

Both nod their approval.

"Great. I'll have Kristi make the arrangements."

"Okay then, let's go find out what the rest of the day looks like."

More hugs and kisses are exchanged as they head toward Brad's balcony, hand in hand.

To be continued.... Stay tuned to 'Satisfied With Love Ch. 04'.