Satisfied With Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay by me," he said.

********

With that conclusion, she moves closer to him, pressing her tits into his chest, wraps her arms behind his neck and kisses him, a long kiss that takes his breath away. She is feeling really good since her discussion with Jeni the week prior. She wants desperately to spend some intimate time with him so she lifts herself on him and he put his hands on her ass to support her. Brad loves it when she mounts him.

"Bed."

He walks her slowly to the bedroom door and she puts a home made 'do not disturb' sign on the door handle. She holds onto him tight as Brad carries her to the bed, supporting her ass and kissing her.

Arriving, he puts her on her feet and they clear the bed of her work, then she removes his clothes, gently, piece by piece, then her clothes, with some help from Brad. They are naked as they stand before the other and Brad stares.

Her body never ceases to amaze him. In his eyes, she is beautiful and perfect. She continues by positioning him on the bed just the way she wants him, then snuggles in beside him and begins to caress him all over. Brad enjoys this sudden display of affection and does the same to her.

They take turns tracing each other's body from one end to the other as far as they can reach. She cups his balls tenderly and rubs his cock as it gets hard as a rock. He ran his hand to her tits, squeezes it and pinches her nipples. Then he moves his hand down, tenderly caressing her, and begins teasing her ass, asshole and pussy.

She repositions herself on top of him, spreading her legs apart and straddles her lower legs on the bed to give Brad more access to her. His cock is resting on his stomach and she is resting on his cock. He tenderly brushes the hair out of her face then rests the back of that hand on her cheek, tenderly caressing her. His other hand reaches for her back and ass and caresses her slowly. As his hand continues on it mission, she gave him little moans signifying her gratification.

"Don't stop playing with my ass. It feels so good."

This feels really great to Brad and to Kristi as well. But he wonders where she is going with this because it is not her normal style of seduction.

Time is on their side and Kristi is not in any hurry. They lay together, exploring each other for the longest time. He reaches for her ass with two hands and spreads her cheeks apart. He rubs her asshole as she moans pleasantly for him. There is no part on either body that does not get touched or caressed, but, the longer they do it, the hornier they get.

Brad rolls them onto her back and moves off to her side. He begins kissing her lips, then her neck, her face, her ear lobes, moving down to her tits and nipples, biting her nipples. He continues kissing his way down her flat, taut stomach, past her mound and clit until finally, he reaches her pussy, the melting pot of her essence. All the time he is doing this, Kristi continues to moan her pleasure to him.

As Brad pleasures her pussy, Kristi pulls his legs toward her until he straddles above her, his stiff cock hanging a fraction of an inch from her mouth. She licks and sucks the head several times, enjoying every second of it. Then, she rolls them onto his back, her moving on top of him in a 69 position. She begins to suck his cock and squats down getting her pussy close to his face as he begins to eat her.

The two of them lock in passion trying to please the other. His tongue enters her pussy and she moans her delight loudly. Her clit stands proud, begging for attention. He fingers her asshole while licking her pussy and clit. He sinks a finger into her pussy getting it nice and wet. Then, while tracing a path across her perineum into her asshole, she moans louder. Then Brad begins sucking on her clit, lightly at first.

His cock is in her mouth and she enjoys taking charge of it. Brad is also vocal about Kristi sucking his cock, taking some of his attention away from her pussy. With passion building in them, Kristi turns around and slides her pussy over his cock, consuming its full length. She slams down on him, again and again. She wants to be fucked hard by his cock and she is more than willing to do it. He meets her every thrust as she pounds his cock.

Both of them are panting as a climax builds in both bodies. Brad is close to his orgasm so he pressures her asshole and suddenly, they explode in orgasm, taking their collective breaths away. She drops on his chest to rest and recover.

Neither said anything as they came down from the heights of their individual climax. Kristi is the first to be able to speak.

"Another mind blowing orgasm," Kristi said. "WOW, Brad. You make me feel so good when I'm with you."

Brad's eyes flew open at the sound of that statement as he is coming down from his own orgasm. He wonders what she meant exactly with the 'when I'm with you' part. She never said that before. Is she trying to tell him something? He's beginning to get the courage to tell her exactly how he feels now that the trip is over. Maybe this is the time.

The big question is, should he? Or shouldn't he. Brad thought and finally made the decision to tell her, but in a non-committal way to give her a way to opt out without giving up the relationship, if that is even possible. Here goes nothing he thought to himself.

She moves to lay half on him in a snuggling position and puts her head on his shoulder with her leg over his. She is tight into him, facing him, as she always does. They are still naked, but she is full of his semen now.

Kristi is a rare breed that loves anal sex and Brad is smiling because she loves it. He has grown to love fucking her in the ass. That is a match made from pure pleasure, because Brad was an anal virgin when he met her.

Once again, they begin to caress each other, stroking each other to arousal again. She strokes his cock slowly and he rubs her ass slowly. He continues by reaching for her asshole and rubbing it as only he knows how. His other hand found and caresses her tit and pinchs her nipple. She is feeling especially horny from what he is doing to her.

Kristi wants to let Brad know she has fallen in love with him but she does not want to be the first to say it. She does not know why, but she convinces herself she is going to let him say it first. Guess maybe it gets her off the hook if things don't go her way and she is a little afraid of that after the relationship change she laid on him before they left on the trip to LA.

They are on a collision course and neither Brad nor Kristi knows it. But, Kristi knows he will not say no to her, will he? Maybe she doesn't know that either. She begins to wonder what his commitment level is to her. Nor does she know for sure if he is in love with her, or just infatuated with her, or just in lust with her.

Bottom line is, she has to talk to him to find out. She still has not come up with a plan to do that so she is reluctant to even mention the word 'love'. Kristi doesn't know how she will respond to him if he does.

She decides to wait til she can come up with a plan before mentioning anything about a relationship for now. She figures Brad is not likely to say anything about it today so she feels safe waiting for the right moment on her terms. The worst that can happen is she will have to wing it and hope for the best, if he does bring it up. She does not like that idea, but at this point, she has no choice.

********

As they lay together, recovering from the most recent act of exhaustion, they are caressing each other until Brad realizes he is ready for something different. He decides to grow some balls and take the risk because of her recent comments and because of her new interest in lots of affection. Here goes nothing, he thought to himself as he crosses his fingers.

"Kristi."

"Yes Brad," she replies.

"I love spending all my down time with you. It relaxes me."

"I feel the exact same way."

"Can I convey something personal to you without you going all uber on me?"

"As long as I have right of refusal," she told him, smiling, but not looking at each other.

"You got it," he told her, speaking softly. "Over the last two weeks, I have been evaluating our relationship and I want to say something to you without a commitment from either of us. Is that okay with you?"

"Go for it Brad."

"The last three weeks of my life has been one roller coaster ride after another. My evaluation of my feelings for you goes deeper than I first thought. At first, I will admit, I was infatuated with you. Now, either things have changed or I just figured out what is really happening to me."

"I'm in love with you Kristi Miner," he said, and waits for her to respond.

Her eyes open wider and her mouth opens. She froze. He just said what she wants to hear. OMG! He just said what she wants to hear! She is stunned and is not ready to properly respond to him, but she has no choice. She is surprised that it came so quick.

Brad didn't get the reaction he is hoping for so he pushes her off him and sat up on the bed, wanting to go take a shower. Kristi did not want to blow this opportunity and rapidly came out of her shock. She swung her legs around and gets on his lap, facing him, her legs lock around his back and arms lock around his neck. He isn't going anywhere without her. Brad just sat there expecting the worst. She looks into his eyes and went straight to the point.

"Brad, I'm in love with you too," she said anxiously as she squeezes him tighter.

He embraces her and squeezes her tight and there are tears streaming down both faces. They remain like that for minutes when Kristi broke the embrace and plants a kiss on him, the likes of which will last forever.

Finally, Kristi broke the kiss and said, "I have been waiting to tell you that for a week now. I have to explain what happened to me because I have a better understanding of it all."

"I'm listening," he mumbles, mostly crying.

"Brad, I am so into you that I can't stand being away from you. I love you that much. I have been preparing myself for this moment and my mind has suddenly gone blank. I have so much I want to say to you but I'm not really prepared to say it. But, I'm going to give it my best shot, hoping it will come to me as I go."

"Just before I announced our relationship change to you two and a half weeks ago, Jeni and I sat down and talked about my relationship with you. That is why I made the changes. However, I did not tell her everything I was feeling and it screwed up her analysis. I had a much longer talk with her while you were at your lunch date with Missy. I told her everything I was feeling about you, leaving nothing to her imagination. She analyzed what I told her and bluntly told me I'm in love with you."

Brad held her tight, giving her kisses everywhere he can reach.

Kristi continues, "At first, I did not believe what she told me. I have never been in love with any man and I did not want to be. Never had those feelings. I had to figure this out, so I took a back seat and, in my mind, reviewed everything you said to me and about me that I could remember, including the things I did to you. What I saw is an extremely intelligent businessman. I saw concern for my well being. I saw respect for me as a person and as a professional. I see a protector. I also see someone who told me several times that he is in love with me, but I was too blind to see it, most likely because I did not want to see it."

"From the moment I laid eyes on you, I connected with you in some way. Several days later, I began teasing you and couldn't stop. When I finally saw your size, I lost control and I just had to have it inside me. At first, it was just about sex."

"You did something to me, but I didn't understand what. You brought a very sexy Kristi out into the open and you saw it. I never, ever acted like that for anyone in my life. I didn't know why I did it with you, but I did and I did not want to stop, not just because of myself, but also because of you. I was very confused about it, but I'm convinced you did whatever it was."

"I felt comfortable with you. I felt at home with you, but I also felt conflicted inside. Now, three plus weeks later, you have rocked my world to its core. I didn't understand why I had to tease you. I didn't understand why I was so jealous. I didn't understand why I had to get naked in front of you. I didn't understand why I had to fuck you. I just didn't understand anything at all about you. Still, I did all of those things, and did them willingly."

"I do know that I like everything about us. Jeni has convinced me I have found something I never knew I had, Bradley Weber. Love for a man, not for men, for a man. It's a new sensation for me and I like it. I like it a lot. You did that for me. Jeni thinks you drove the fetish out of me and filled me with your love, if that makes any sense, and because of all this, I have to make more changes to our relationship."

"Since I made the last relationship change, I have changed. The last two weeks on this trip has created many conflicts in my mind. The biggest one, and the most important to me, is that I've lost my desire for almost all of my fetish. For some reason, I no longer desire to be collared or humiliated because, I believe, you have filled me with every part of you."

"You gave me a future with the Packard Empire I didn't think I had, not because of our relationship, either. You did that for all of us. Most important to me, you gave me a new perception of life. Your soft caresses, your patience, your humor, your innuendos, your love, your spontaneity, your continuous desire to spend all your time with me, your respect and so many other things that escape me at this moment, all contributes to this conclusion."

"With that said, I have to accept the fact that I am indeed in love with you. I can feel it inside me now. I've felt it before, but could not identify it which is what caused the conflict within me. I'm just in love with you. This is something I never thought would happen to me, but I'm in love with Bradley Weber."

All the time she is talking to him, she is looking in his eyes. Now it is his turn to react. But...

"So, I need to make the following changes to our relationship. There will be no restrictions, as in any rules I've previously imposed no longer exist. We will be a normal working couple and work out whatever problems we face together. Just remember, I'm new at this love thing so be patient with me. I still want to be your most trusted assistant and continue with that professional part of our lives. But, I do want you, all of you, forever. I want to keep you, devour you whenever I can and make you happy all the time. I want you to be mine, all mine, exclusively mine. The most amazing thing is I no longer feel conflicted inside. You have changed me so much that not even I believe it has happened to me."

"For whatever reason, I was not able diagnose my own personal feelings. I was confused and most of all, I was frustrated. Jeni had to do it for me, then I questioned what she told me. I have never, ever, in my life, been in love with a man, until you came along. Love wasn't even on my radar. I do love you though, with all my heart, soul and body, Brad. I know that now and I am comfortable with that knowledge."

"All I wanted to do was concentrate on my career. You came along and created love inside me and I didn't even know you did it. You changed me so much Bradley Weber."

She gave him another very tight hug and a few more kisses.

"Talk to me Brad. Tell me what you're thinking. Please."

She forces herself tight to him as Brad is tearing up under limited control. He is a happy Brad at this moment. He hugs and kisses her like he never before has done. He forgot they are naked and soon became aware of that again.

Collecting himself while still holding her naked, warm body, he said, "Kristi... you just told me exactly what I wanted hear from you since I met you. I am one happy man now. I fell in love with you a couple weeks ago but was afraid to tell you fearing it would drive you away. I have always been patient with you. I respect you. I know you're worth waiting for, so I gave you the time you needed and it just paid big dividends."

"Shortly after we met, you warned me that crossing the line is a dangerous move, but I never understood why or how. When we did cross it, it felt like heaven and I did not see any problems. My heart, soul and body was at ease with you. Still is."

"I clicked with you from our very beginning. Even though Craig told me you are really good at your job, I was scared to death to tell you about anything because I did not know you."

"As we spent time together, I got closer to you. The more time we shared, the closer I felt. I did not understand your reservations about us. It frustrated me. Then, at my Father's funeral, it suddenly dawned on me I did not consider what you were going through, what your feelings were because of the death of my Father. It had to affect you. Because of that, I surmised it was not that you were afraid because of your job, as I originally thought, it was because you were conflicted inside. So, I gave you the time you needed to resolve your issues."

"The only thing I left off my first statement is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I mean it Kristi. I am so in love with you I can't find the bottom of my heart. What I don't understand is why you didn't say anything or move when I told you I love you?" Brad complains.

"Simple explanation, Brad. I froze because I was in shock. The thing I wanted to hear from you came out the first day back on the Island. I've been thinking about this moment for a nearly a week. I could not wait for it to happen, but still, I wasn't expecting it to happen this soon after we got back. So, when I heard it, I realized I was not prepared to deal with it and I froze. When you pushed me away, I snapped out of my shock and confronted you. I was not willing to loose you so I moved rapidly to attach myself to you, but I had not yet organized what I want to tell you. I'm sorry I froze, Brad. It was not my intention," Kristi said. "But I do like it when you tell me you love me," she said, smiling.

A quiet overcame them as Kristi squeezes him tight and holds on to him for dear life. Brad did the same as he kisses her everywhere he can reach.

Moments later.

"Brad."

"Yes Angel."

"Confession time," she said.

"When you came back from the Missy date, the first thing you did was love on me. Jeni had just convinced me I was in love with you and I was bursting with it. When you told me you missed me because the date kept you away from me, I literally broke down. I was so emotional I had to look away from you. Love was pouring out of me and I did not want you to see it. Not then anyway."

"I almost told you right then I was in love with you and I was struggling with telling you or not. I didn't because I did not want to be a distraction for you on the trip, but I did fall deeper in love with you. I realized that you loved me so much you were willing to give up a date with a very beautiful and HOT movie star. It was overwhelming for me to comprehend. I can't tell you how much I love you. There are no words that can describe it. I'm seriously love struck with you," Kristi explains.

"That explains your and Jeni's strange reaction to the kiss and hug I gave you when I got back from that date. For whatever reason, I was really not into the date at all. I was concentrating on the hour going by fast so I could get back to you. Missy is an extremely attractive woman, but for some strange reason, my attraction is to you much more than her. She had no chance, even as HOT as she is."

"Angel, I'm in the same boat as you. I have no words that can accurately describe how deeply I love you. That is my reality," Brad said.