Satisfied With Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're are so beautiful I want to kiss and lick you everywhere."

As Brad climbs on the bed, she releases his cock. He hovers over her, standing on his knees, his cock directly above her head. She reaches for it again and begins stroking it as he removes his polo shirt, tossing it on the floor. He lowers himself and sat on his legs, which fold under him, with his knees spread wide. He bent over as he backs away from her, until his head lines up with hers, and kisses her lips as she looses her grip on his cock yet again. Then he tenderly removes her hair from her face and tucks it behind her ear.

Brad moves toward her until his cock hangs just above her face again as he teasingly progresses down her body, beginning at her neck, then moves to her tits. Kristi grabs his illusive cock again and kisses it, then licks it. She moans as her tits are getting some overdue attention. She strokes her man to make him harder than steel, rubbing and licking his cock and balls. She wants to suck on it, but she is a patient girl.

He pinches her nipples, then lowers his head to kiss, lick and suck on her tits. She moans, then he moves to her strong abs as he licks and kisses her soft, hard flesh as Kristi moans her pleasure. He moves his tongue down toward her mound as she raises her mound and spreads her legs. He teases her with his tongue and her urgency came out as she moans with greater intensity, making other noises that signifies her pleasure.

Kristi is getting wetter by the second. Her moans became louder and more intense by the second. Her anticipation is growing rapidly as he licks her with reckless abandon. He is loving her responses and soon, she is getting impatient and wants him to proceed to her pussy.

Brad licks his way to her pussy, giving her little kisses as he progresses. The tip of his tongue caresses her clit as she grabs his head and guides it to the position she wants it. He licks her tender pussy for a long time using his tongue on her pussy, in between her lips and on her clit. He licks the juices off her pussy, accidently on purpose making contact with her clit. She is squirming so bad and is ready for him to put his cock in her pussy and fuck her hard and fast.

Kristi went back to working his cock over with her hands and she took just the head into her mouth and licks it and sucks it. Brad is making her squirm so bad she can't take it anymore.

"Baby, I can't take much more of this. You're driving me insane! Stop teasing and fuck me. Pleasee!!"

He disengages her pussy and raises his head, "Not yet Angel."

"But Baby, I need you to fuck me and pound me with that cock of yours, pleeease."

"I'm teasing myself as much as I'm teasing you Angel. You'll just have to take your punishment for a while."

"But Baby, pleeease fuck me!"

Brad raises up on his knees and rolls her onto her tummy, causing her to release his cock. She lay there flat on the bed as he put her arms at her sides while he took the time to gaze at the back side of his beautiful woman. Her tear drop ass looks gorgeous and Brad is staring at it. He caresses his hands down each side of her body, as if he is massaging her, and stops when he gets to her ass.

He moves himself down close to her ass, still straddling her, and caresses her ass tenderly, taking his time. It is perfectly shaped, so soft and tender. He spreads her cheeks as she spreads her legs. He kisses and licks his way down the crack of her ass as she lifts her hips off the bed. Then he rims her rosebud and puts pressure on her asshole as she moans her pleasure to him.

"Do that again," she orders.

He did it again, licking his way down the crack of her ass, still holding her cheeks apart. She moans louder to let him know how it feels.

"It feels so good when you do that. Do it again pleeease."

He did it again and she moans again, louder still.

Then he moves back to her head and gently clears the hair from her face and tucks it behind her ear. He lowers himself to her face and plants a kiss on her cheek, then moves lower and, starting with her earlobe and neck, he begins kissing and licking his way down her spine. Kristi is moaning and squirming under him. She is ready to explode from all his stimulation.

Again, he moves down her body, straddling her, slowly licking her spine as he proceeds. As his tongue reaches the crack of her ass, she arches her back, lifting her ass a bit off the bed. She reaches back to pull her cheeks apart, giving him all the access he desires. He continues down the crack of her ass with the wet ministrations of his tongue.

"Brad, it feels so dirty to have your tongue in the crack of my ass. It makes me really wet and horny. You have got to fuck me Baby! I can't take it anymore. Pleeease!"

In her position, Kristi is not able to do much of anything, much less give orders, but she can hold her cheeks apart or play with her clit or pussy. She just has to enjoy the sensations Brad is giving her as her orders are now falling on deaf ears.

As his tongue reaches her asshole, he reams it again and again. She moans louder and spread her legs as far as apart as she can get them. She still holds her cheeks apart with her ass up in the air.

His tongue pushes into her asshole and pumps her a few times. Then, he wet his finger with pussy juice and pushes it into her ass as she moans in ecstacy. He gave her asshole a few pumps with his finger, making her squirm relentlessly. With tension building in her groin again, she experiences her second orgasm, then he slowly removes his finger.

"Oh Baby, fuck me pleasee. You got to fuck me with your cock, Baby, pleeease!"

Ignoring her still, he continues his journey over the her perineum with his tongue. Still holding her cheeks apart, Kristi is really loving the sensations he is giving her. Nearing her pussy, she can't wait for him to make contact. He circles her lips several times before making contact with her clit, sending shivers through her body as she shutters with her third orgasm.

Kristi is prime to fuck all night long and she is dreaming about it.

He stuffs his tongue as far into her pussy as he can get it. She continues to squirm and moan her delight as it gets louder and louder. Brad is working her over like he has never done before. He pulls his tongue out and licks around her lips, reaching her clit. Her outer lips are glowing dark red in color. A shiver of pleasure flows through her as he finally makes contact with her clit using the tip of his tongue.

"Suck my clit, Baby. I really need it."

Brad slid his lips to her clit and gently sucks on it. He inserts two fingers into her pussy, locating her G spot as she moans louder and wiggles more. He sucks harder and she moans louder. She is getting wetter by the second. The juices are flowing from her pussy like water over Niagra Falls.

Kristi is getting to the point where she can no longer take the teasing. She has to have his cock. She craves his cock. She can't go on without his cock in her pussy.

"Brad, Baby, I can't take it anymore. You must fuck me. Fuck me now. Fuck me hard. Fuck me fast. Fuck my pussy. I need it now!" she begs with urgency.

Slowly, Brad finally relents and moves into position behind her. Admiring the beautiful ass that's before him, he caresses her ass once again. He leans to her and ran his tongue from her mound, across her clit, through her pussy lips, across her perineum, across her asshole and through to the end of her crack as she held her cheeks apart. Kristi found herself in ecstacy again. Then he slid his finger quickly into her pussy.

That did it. Kristi stiffens up again. She came for the fourth time as he brushes her G spot. Then he traces his finger from her clit, through her pussy, sinking it deep inside her again, then to her asshole and slowly pushes it in.

She welcomes the intrusion and moans. She releases her cheeks as he removes his finger from her ass and raises her to her knees, leaving her head on the bed. It is a beautiful sight to see. Her ass is so wide open for him. He inserts his finger back in her ass, then removes it, and puts his hard cock at the opening of her essence. He slides it in very slowly, as a moan emanates from her, all the way in until he can go no further. She moans loudly in ecstacy, it feels that good.

"Oh Baby, that feels soooo fucking good. I love your cock."

He begins his assault with his cock on her soaking wet pussy and she is very vocal about how it feels inside her. She is tight and he loves being inside her. She is breathing heavy as her fifth orgasm overcame her.

He buries his cock as far inside her as he can on every stroke and pulls it out with just the head of his cock still inside her pussy. He is going deep inside her sending more sensations of ecstacy to her brain. He disengages her pussy and put his finger back in her asshole. He keeps the penetration going as he moves his finger in and out of her ass.

Kristi had a sixth incredible orgasm when Brad removes his finger from her ass, put his cock back in her pussy and continues banging her. She is receiving more pleasure than she thought possible. Her seventh orgasm is approaching rapidly. He rams his cock into her as he feels his own orgasm building.

Faster and harder he pounds her. She is wet beyond her wildest imagination.

Brad said, "I'm cumming Angel. Here it comes!"

He explodes inside her as she explodes with her seventh orgasm. He gave her several more strokes as he unloads every last drop of his semen in her pussy. Kristi collapses under him and he collapses with her, keeping his cock inside her. He lays on her back, propping himself up to keep some of his weight off her. She is breathing heavily and his cock slips out of her pussy as it softens.

Moments later, he rolls off her. Brad lay on his back next to her as they take time to catch up to themselves. Kristi is laying on her stomach, his semen leaking out of her pussy. Neither one of them spoke as they recover. They are so exhausted they cannot move.

Finally, Kristi crawls to him and places her head on his shoulder and moves her body to make contact with his. Her hand begins roaming his stomach and over his rippled, strong abs. She is barely able to stroke his cock, still wet with their juices, still unable to speak.

Brad reaches to caress her ass, penetrating her crack as he massages her asshole. He moves her on top of him so he can hold her and caress her back and ass, her head wedges into is neck. She spread her legs, letting them fall to the bed, so her ass and pussy is open for him. He slid a finger into her pussy and she moans. Her tits are burning into his chest.

Then he did the same to her asshole. He can't get enough of her. He clears the hair from her face again. She is so beautiful laying on him. He lay there holding her, then his arms fell to the bed, he is so weak.

They rest just like that for a long time, unable or unwilling to do anything else. After a while, Kristi recovers enough to speak.

"That was so intense Baby. You have to do that again! It was beautiful, absolutely beautiful! I love the way you ran your tongue down my spine to my asshole. It is an extreme turn on. I had seven orgasms this time! I love you so much. I can't get enough of you," Kristi said.

"I love the way you spread your cheeks for me. It was such a turn on. I can't get enough of you either," Brad said as he is feeling affectionate and loving.

He continues to caress her ass with weary arms.

"I want to fuck you again already, but have little energy."

"You can fuck me anytime you want. You are the only man I want to satisfy me Baby. Never before have I had this many orgasms in one sexual experience. It was as amazing and as it was beautiful," she said.

Brad nods and said, "Okay, I can do that again, if you want, but not tonight."

They lay there enjoying each other, letting time pass at will, slowly caressing one another. They are exhausted, but they are in love. Brad has won the love of this women and he knows it.

For Kristi, Brad is the only person to have ever been successful at turning the tables and create love in her against all odds, something she did not think was even possible. This will be a life long relationship built on deep love. It can't get any better than this, especially for the first time falling in love for each of them.

"Angel."

"Yes Baby."

In a low voice, Brad said, "You're beautiful. You're sexy. I love you."

Kristi moves to his side, head on his shoulder, arm on his stomach and her leg over his as she snugs in tight to him.

"You say the sweetest things, Bradley Weber," she said. "Have I told you I love you lately?"

"It's been a while, but yes you have. I don't mind you saying so more often cause it makes my dick stiff," he said in a low voice.

"My pussy gets wet when I hear you say that Brad."

They drift off to dreamland as the moments pass by.

Later in the early morning hours, Kristi woke up and begins sucking on his cock, which wakes him up and they engage in another round of intense sex just to make the night complete.

To be continued... Stay tuned to 'Satisfied With Love Ch. 05'.