Satisfied With Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you the day after we first met that I may get a little smitten with you," Kristi said, "but I would get over it. Well, I did get smitten with you alright, but I didn't get over it. You have integrated yourself into me and I can't get rid of you. I love you that much and more."

"I feel the same way Angel. I've been smitten with you since getting to know you my first day on the Island. I'm afraid it will remain that way. You'll just have to take your punishment," Brad said smiling at her.

Moments later...

"I have another confession to make Baby."

"What is it Angel?"

Do you remember the day of the funeral, when you escorted Missy to her suite?"

"Yes, I do," he replies.

"You offered her your arm to escort her. When she took it, I had a sudden, very strong attack of jealousy travel through my body. I was stunned it happened and now I know why it happened. I was in love with you then, as you well know."

"I know about that incident Kristi. Stacy saw it and told me about it later that day. It gave me a glimmer of hope there may be an us some where in our future."

"Why didn't you tell me you knew about it?"

"I did not want to strain our early relationship Angel and I did not want to screw it up. I could not risk loosing you that early in our relationship," he said as tears begin to appear again.

Kristi wraps him up and said, "Hold me Baby, as tight as you can. I need you so badly. I love you Baby," she said in a soft voice as she smiled, tears appearing in her eyes again.

Brad held her as tight as he possibly can, given their position.

A few moments later...

"Baby," she said as she looks into his wet eyes.

"Yes Angel," Brad answers as he looks into her wet eyes.

"I love you Baby and I want you for the rest of your life."

"I love you Angel, and you can have me for the rest of your life. This is our bond. Promise?" Brad asks.

"Promise Baby. I'm all yours, way beyond any shadow of doubt. This is our bond."

They spent some serious time kissing and loving each other after that exchange.

Brad took this bond seriously and wonders what he can do to let her know he is serious. Then it came to him in a 'duh' moment.

She clings to him for dear life, her legs clamping him to her, pulling her pussy tight against his crotch. Tears are still present on both faces. They begin to caress one another as Brad begins to respond to her in a manly fashion.

"May I assume that is your cock poking at my pussy?" she asks rhetorically.

"I believe your assumption is correct Angel," Brad replies, rhetorically.

"And what is that cock expecting, might I ask?"

"I can only assume it's telling you that I need to fuck your brains out right here, right now, Angel," he answers with a straight face, but can't hold it and it changes to a huge grin.

With that said, she reaches between them, grabs his cock and guides it to her pussy as she lifts up. Slowly, under her control, he enters her as she slides her pussy down, sucking his cock inside her. She moans softly as they engage their bodies together once again. She took a position to bounce on his cock and did so several times.

Eventually, he stops her, gets up on his knees while holding her tight, turns around and lays her on her back, gets on top her and pounds her pussy harder than ever before. She is moaning her pleasure and telling him to fuck her hard and fast, she is so horny. Another mind blowing orgasm soon came over them. She took a beating from his cock and is exhausted, but she loved every second of it.

Weary, but able to move, they decide to soak in the bath once again, this time with him behind her. She curls herself sideways on his lap and buries her head into his neck, laying in his arms with a look of euphoria on her face.

On the island, they are regulars in the bath after his workouts so it is not uncommon for them to perform this act of shared wetness.

As they sat there soaking, he caresses her because he is not able stop. She is happy, she is in love. He is happy, he is in love, but they both know this is just the beginning.

"Baby."

"Yes Angel."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Angel. Being in love for the first time is an amazing feeling. I just want to spend the rest of the day holding you, feeling you against me and touching you in all those places you love."

She smiles.

"You say the sweetest things Bradley Weber, but there is no way I would settle for just that."

Brad knows exactly what she means and loves her for saying it. They decide to fuck again and, because they are in the bath, they have to be careful of the water sloshing out of the tub. Kristi solves the problem by letting some water out of the bath and they finish what they started by her bouncing on his cock and soon, an intense orgasm overwhelms each of them, the likes of which the whole island should have heard. Nobody heard it, though, because all three suites are sound proof. Now they are really tired.

Lunch time is approaching so they took a shower and put on their swim suits, then took advantage of lunch. The rest of the day is all leisure fortunately. The pool is inviting and they spent some time in it with his sisters.

They return to the suite after lunch for a quickie to satisfy their hunger for each other.

Later, they get in a speed boat and enjoy several trips around the Island. They even had some dolphins join them and that is fun. She stood in front of him on the boat and reaches behind her. She slips her hand inside his suit to grab his cock, only because she wants to. He loves her for doing those sexy things to him. He caresses her body as much as he can while maintaining control of the speed boat.

Brad cancels the owner meeting for that evening due to lack of interest, more a lack of Brad's interest. They even order dinner in his suite instead of dining with the team, but the team meeting went on without Brad and Kristi. Everyone is trying to recover from the trip and wonder where Brad and Kristi are. But they have interest in only one thing tonight and it has nothing to do with anybody else or any education.

********

Later that evening, Brad and Kristi decide to take a walk around the Island, something they have never done together. She changes into loose fitting cutoffs, forgetting to wear panties, and a tight tank top, forgetting to wear a bra, before they depart.

They walk, hand in hand, enjoying each other's company, stopping along the way to relish the sights and hold each other tight. Brad took liberties with her body to get her all hot for later, not that she needs any help in that department. Brad wants some serious 'falling in love' sex with her. Of course, Kristi wants some serious 'falling in love' sex with him.

He gropes her ass with both hands every time they stop to gaze at the view over the ocean. Sometimes, he would slide his fingers inside her shorts, to her pussy or rub her asshole and cheeks, to get her wetter as she moans for him. On one occasion, he put his arms around her from behind and held her tight. It didn't take long before she grabs his hands and put them on her tits, then reaches behind her to grab his cock. He plays with her tits for a while as she plays with his cock. No surprise there. They caress each other for a long time before moving on.

Kristi is so affectionate now and loves the sexy physical attention he's giving her. So does Brad. When they arrive back at the suite later that evening, they took their usual space in his living area as she lays across his lap. He keeps caressing her and kissing her, enjoying each other. They are having sexy discussions and touching between them because he is teasing her to keep her arousal strong.

A short while later, Jeni enters the suite expecting to find them the bath, or somewhere else just as sexy. Instead, they are wearing clothes and Kristi is laying across Brad's lap with her arms around him in his living area. When she enters, Kristi moves to a seat next to Brad and took hold of Brad's hand like a love struck teenager.

A strange place for them to be, she thought, since they blew off the meeting with the Team. Kristi looks different, though. They are surprised to see Jeni, not expecting anything more for the evening.

"Hi guys. Ten minutes to breakfast. Just remind you," she said as she sat down next to Brad, more facing him than not.

"Breakfast?" Brad asks as Kristi gave an inquisitive frown.

"Yup. You said you'd see me at 7:50 and to schedule breakfast for 8 so I did. It is 7:50 and here I am," she said.

Jeni," Brad said. "I meant tomorrow morning."

"That's not what you said," she replies in her own defense.

"Tell me you..."

Brad stops talking when a grin appears on her face. He realizes he's just been duped. He quickly reaches for and grabs Jeni, pulling her onto her stomach across both their laps as they begin to tickle the shit out of her. Brad pins her to their laps and held her tight so she cannot kick as she screams and yells and laughs and wiggles wildy, enjoying the fun together. Brad and Kristi both slap her ass and she whines. Jeni is laughing so hard she can't defend herself anymore and just went limp on their laps, still laughing.

They stop tickling her and she finally recovers her laughter and breathing. As she is recovering, she turns herself to her back, then wraps her arms around Kristi, hugging her tight. Kristi hugs her tight in return. Then she sat up and reaches for Brad and did the same. Brad hugs her tight as Jeni begins to convulsively cry tears of happiness, an unexpected reaction. Kristi leans into her and hugs her again, both in a tight embrace as Brad gave one of his arms to her and held them tight. After spending several minutes in the embrace, Jeni broke it up.

"I can't believe the way you guys treat me. I love being here. I love being on your team. I feel like I'm at home with my family," Jeni said as she broke the hug, crying and wiping the tears from her face.

"I'm glad you feel that way Jeni," Brad said.

That is exactly what Brad is trying to achieve and she just told him it is happening. He is feeling really good. An ego boost if nothing else.

Since his Father's funeral, he hatched a plan to make the staff feel at home on the island and he and his sisters have been slowly working the plan. This is the first time he gets a clue it's working. Nobody on the island knows about it, not even Kristi.

"Thank you both for continuing the hugs and pecks. Please keep it up and I'll stay with you guys forever. In fact, the reason I want to stay and work with you is because this doesn't feel like work anymore, even though it is. I think about it all the time. It makes me happy."

"Did you come here expecting to get tickled?" Brad asks.

"Actually, I didn't. I wasn't expecting you to be out here at all. I thought you'd be in the bath or some other place equally as fitting. But, I figured you'd do something and I wanted to find out what. I got my answer."

"Did we disappoint?"

"No, not at all. It was fun, even if it was at my expense. I couldn't refuse getting one on you. I don't get that many opportunities so I have to take advantage of them when I can. Anyway, time for me to get ready for tomorrow, so see ya in the morning... at 7:50."

She smiles, gave each of them a peck on the cheek and clears the tears from her eyes before she left.

"Good night," Brad and Kristi both said in unison and laugh at their own response, She waves back at them and just like that, she is out the door.

"Wait, we didn't tell her about us!" Kristi said.

"It will have to wait for morning now."

Brad looks at Kristi and said, "She is an outstanding employee, fun to be with and a great friend. That was fun."

"Yes she is and yes it was fun. We have a great team, Baby."

"To change the subject, I think I'm ready to jump into the dating part of my job, like my Father before me. I can picture me with hot babes hanging on me all the time. Feels good. What do you think?" Brad asks.

Kristi replies smiling, "I think you're stepping on dangerous turf here Mr Weber, if you continue on this path."

She starts tickling him, but Brad tightens his abs. She did the best she can, but Brad seems to be immune. Eventually, she gave up thinking payback will have to come in another form, so she begins thinking about a new plan. After a fairly short thought process, she has her plan.

"Okay, Mr Weber, tomorrow morning I will set you up with a row boat and you can take Betty out boating, just the two of you, for starters. That will be your first date. Enjoy," Kristi said. "The second date will come soon. Maybe a submarine ride at Disney World with Cinderella. Or maybe a sailboat ride when there's no wind. Or how about a speed boat ride that runs out of gas, or maybe another row boat ride with no oars."

"Betty is who again?"

"The island masseuse."

"Got it."

Brad is getting nervous as he hems and haws trying to figure a way out of the date she is planning.

Finally, with a smile on his face, he gave up and said, "Busted."

Kristi burst out laughing as she lays on him with her back on his lap. He took her into his arms, pulls her into him tightly and gazes into her eyes.

"I love you so much Baby," she said.

Then they kiss passionately for a long time, but their minds are on something else.

********

Brad is still on a natural high because of what Jeni told him. He knows now is not a good time for him to do any celebrating, but he wants to so bad. Kristi is at the forefront of his attention for the time being and he definitely wants to make her as happy as he is. It won't take much effort so he turns his attention to Kristi and treats her like a queen. He hopes they will remember this night for many years to come.

Kristi is getting restless for a good roll in the hay so she begins to wiggle her back against his cock, hoping to get his attention.

He moves his hand between her legs and grabs her by the ass, over her daisy dukes. He lifts her closer to his lap as he gives her another kiss to remember. She melts into him and relaxes. Then she broke the kiss.

His hand is still clutching her ass so he begins kneading her cheeks. He squeezes a few more times, just because he can. Brad really feels like he is in love with this women. He has free reign over her body and took advantage of it, caressing every part of her.

Laying her head on his shoulder, she said, "Sometimes it's hard for me to believe I have made you mine Baby. Life is wonderful. Much different and much better than Danny's leadership. I think Jeni is right, this does feel like home."

Brad removes his hand from her ass, puts it under her chin and lifts her head so she is looking him in the eyes. He leans to her and kisses her softly, then passionately. His hand drops to her tits as he caresses them and pinch her nipples through her tank top. She stiffens up and sticks her chest out for him. She broke the kiss and he moves his hand back between her legs and pulls her further up on his lap. She let herself relax as her head buries into his neck. She tries to grasp his cock but it is MIA under her body for the time being.

Brad picks up her chin and buries his face in her neck, licking her with his wet tongue so tenderly and giving her little kisses. Licking up to her earlobe, she raises her chin higher and closes her eyes, enjoying the sensations he is giving her.

As he is kissing her, he removes his hand from her ass and slid it under her tank top, caressing her tits and pinching her nipples as she pushes her chest toward him. His kiss works her up and she is ready for some action.

He put both his arms around her and held her tight. She reaches to grab his cock again but couldn't do it without re-positioning herself, which she did not want to do. She knows she has plenty of chances to get to his cock later. Now, it's time to be comfy and let him love her.

They stay there just like that for the longest time. He let her down to rest on his lap with her head on a pillow. Brad looks at her in nothing but her cutoffs and tank top. She is so HOT and sexy it makes his cock stiff. He ran his hands over the length of her body, feeling her firm tits through her tank top, then moves down over her shorts to caress the inside of her thighs. Kristi willingly spread her legs to give him easy access.

He slips his hand inside the crotch of her cutoffs. She opens her legs wider as he caresses her cheeks several times before moving to her pussy. Her bare skin is warm and soft to his touch. Then he traces a path to her asshole and rubs her tender spot with care. She closes her eyes and moans, getting more urgent by the minute. She wants him to rub her asshole because he knows exactly how to do it to maximize her pleasure.

He traces his finger from her asshole to her pussy, along the sensitive skin between the two. He circles her lips, gently squeezes them together and caresses them as Kristi moans her approval. She is dripping wet. He rubs her clit, getting her a little wetter and she moans louder. He slides two fingers into her pussy, then back to her clit, then back to her pussy, then back to her clit, then back to her pussy, then to her asshole. He applies the pressure to her rosebud and it gave way to his probing finger. Slowly, he pushes it in as she moans with great pleasure. He begins to pump her ass and soon, her pussy juices begin to flow in volumes.

She responds by moaning her delights louder and said, "Kiss me while you finger fuck my ass."

He leans to her, lifts her to him and kisses her, adding the other wet finger to invade her asshole. She moans louder into his mouth as he made intermittent contact with her clit. He pumps his fingers in and out of her tender asshole several times making her moan and quiver with each stroke. He continues pumping into her until she rocks with her first orgasm, and it is intense. He broke the kiss, removes his fingers and lets her rest on her back. Then he tweaks her clit as she shutters and closes her eyes.

He traces his hand along her body to her tits and slowly rubs them through her tank top, using both hands. He moves to her stomach and pushes her tank top up to the bottom of her tits, caressing her mid-section, enjoying the flatness and smoothness of her abs as he marvels at the strength.

He attempts to unbutton her cutoffs, but she ends up doing it for him because he is not doing it fast enough for her. She opens them as far as they can go and he slid his hand inside down to her mound, caressing her all the way. He traces around her pussy lips while she squirms, unable to make him touch her clit. He finally circles her clit, after teasing her for several minutes. She is approaching ecstacy and ready for the next step. He removes his hand and pushes the tank top above her tits, exposing their perfect shape. His hand slowly caresses her tits and kisses her again as he pinches the red buds of her nipples. She closes her eyes and enjoys his tender touch. She feels her pussy quiver each time he pinches her nipples.

His goddess is ready for him so he picks her up and carries her across the living area, into his bedroom, to his bed, with her fairly exposed, and lays her near the edge. He carefully removes her top over her head with her cooperation. Then, he slowly pulls her cutoffs down the length of her legs, as she lifts her ass off the bed to assist him.

He looks at her and admires the body of his goddess. To him, it is perfection and he is lusting for her, proven by his hard dick.

She watches him staring at her and it made her want him all the more. He removes his shorts and his cock springs from its confines, stiff as steel. When she saw it, she licks her lips and wants to suck it. She knows where his cock is heading for so she reaches for it and begins stroking it.

"I want this Brad, and I want this bad," she said as he observes her beauty, his very own beauty.