Satisfied With Love Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you understand the reason behind the hugs now?"

"Absolutely. Now that we have been through the better part of the training, I understand why that hug was so tight back then. It makes more sense now than it did then. What I have realized is a hug builds on a personal and family relationship. It kinda creates a connection and brings a relationship to fruition. It sure has for this family, and it will for Packard Records. It makes people happy, as you have shown us so explicitly."

"Now that I have seen you and your team up close and personal, I understand why you are the way you are. I can't argue against the power of hugs or most kinds of affection. The Packard team has also made that point very clear," Larry adds.

"Can you venture a guess as to how we can avoid this skepticism problem in future training classes?"

"I'm thinking out loud here Brad... Don't give hugs is my first thought. But, that is not likely an option, not with this team."

The Packard team giggles and so does Helen and Sandi.

"Just show the hugs in the class. But, that may not be an option either because I have noticed you giving your team hugs outside the training room. It was the hugs in the class surrounding Jeni's story that gave us a true sense of family and showed us the real purpose. It is a powerful training tool if you ask me... My last suggestion would be to invite better students," he said laughing.

After they got their laughter under control, Brad said, "I'm not sure that will be possible either Larry. I expect the next class will be totally different, not as emotional as this. I will not tell my team they have to fake anything just because there is a training class. They will not go for it and neither will I. This happened because we, as a team, did not fully communicate our dedication to the team or each other prior to this class. Not only did you learn about our relationship, this team also learned a lot about our relationship, but never revealed it to each other, until now."

"I knew we were a very strong team going into this training, but I did not realize we are as strong as we are, that we cannot be broken. It never occurred to me to even consider the latter. Now, I have," Brad said. "I will tell them, until I am blue in the face, how proud I am of them and I know my sisters will do the same. We are one hell of a team."

"I agree with you Brad. You should be proud of your team. They are an amazing group of special people. I can't tell you how proud of them we outsiders are, but I think they know," Sandi said, looking at them with a smile.

"Thank you, Sandi. I'm positive they feel very special right now," Brad said looking at them.

There is wetness in all their eyes, including Kristi's.

"Sandi, do you have anything to add to this issue?" Larry asks.

Sandi replies, "Not at the moment, but let me think on it. I will call Kristi and let her know if I think of something. Helen, what about you?"

"I'm in the same boat as you Sandi and will do the same if that is okay with Kristi."

"It's okay with Kristi," Kristi says.

"Okay team, tomorrow, you may be visited by any or all of our guests as you do your work. You may answer any question they ask, but you have right of refusal as well. Larry, Sandi and Helen, you can visit with any team member you want together or separately any time you wish. We all have work to do tomorrow so feel free to visit whenever. If there are questions you wish ask without owner presence, that is the time to do it. Breakfast is at 8 in the morning by the pool if you have such an interest. You are now free to do whatever you wish or need to do. Training for today is concluded," Brad said.

As the meeting splits up, hi-fives are passed out, but the guests return in their seats so Brad and Kristi stays with them, but Kristi moves to take a position on Brad's lap. She holds him close to her and cuddles against him as he wraps his arms around her and holds her tight. She feels loved and in need of affection from Brad.

Larry spoke up and said, "Kristi, that is unprofessional, is it not?"

"Brad just told us we are free to do whatever we wish and this is one thing I definitely wish to do, Larry," she said smiling.

"Right you are Kristi," he said as he smiles. "How long have you wanted to do that?"

"Since he revealed his family plan this morning. His story resonated with me to my core."

"I thought so. You got seriously emotional from that. I was surprised... I was not serious about your professionalism, though."

"Brad, you do not have an ordinary team here. You have one hell of an outstanding team. What is the possibility we can take them back to LA with us?"

They laugh.

"No, just kidding. What are the odds I can accomplish the same thing at Packard Records that you have here?"

"There is no I in team, Larry, which is why we invited your support to the training. They will be very important to you in so many ways you will not realize at first. It takes a team to accomplish this so use the tools at your disposal. It takes determination also. How bad do you want it? Practice. Practice. Practice."

"Sandi and Helen are going to be your left and right arms soon. All of you must support each other to get this job done. You will get frustrated that it's not happening fast enough. It happened to me, so it may happen to you, but you must control your urgency. Let it happen by practice, practice, practice," Brad said.

"Brad, how can you give us that advice knowing very well you accomplished this all by yourself?" Helen asks.

"Good question Helen, but that is not exactly true. I had plenty of support. They just were not aware they were supporting me, until Kristi spilled the beans."

"I stand corrected. That is a very true answer," Helen said.

Brad looks puzzled at her and asks, "How can you stand corrected when you're sitting?"

Brad smiles at her and Helen burst out laughing and finally said, smiling, "Sorry, Brad, I sit corrected. Now I get it. That went completely over my head. Now it makes total sense."

Brad smiles at her as Kristi holds him tighter again and gives him a little peck on his cheek.

"Another reason why I took him off the market," Kristi said as they giggle and she cuddles.

"It was also easier for me because I don't have a company of 40 people to deal with. Concentrate on your close staff first, but practice it all the time because everyone will be watching and they will notice. Once they respond, move down the chain as you see fit. Remember what Rick said about the progression he observed and the snowball effect, but he also said it seemed like it happened all at once," Brad re-iterates.

Kristi continues saying, "People love getting recognition, especially from high places in the company, such as the CEO and VP. Helen, employees will look at you as one of them with connections to high places so they may communicate with you more freely than they will with Larry or Sandi."

"Remember not to compare your relationship with your team to the relationship we have with our team. It will not be the same and you should not expect it to be. If you can achieve that, more power to you, but because you don't live and work together 24/7, it may not be the same as ours."

"As you progress, you will come up with methods that may differ from ours. If you do, talk about the new methods with your support, get their opinion and go from there. Trust your support. They may see something in your analysis that you missed, which may not give you the results you expect."

"This won't happen over night, so work it and let it happen. Don't give up! Once you get over the first hurdle, it gets easier from there. It took over a month before I got the results I was looking for, but remember, I don't have the people you have. Ask your managers, when you progress to them, the same type of questions I asked you not to answer, but you did to yourself. Remember, this is not rocket science, but it is common sense. You have the information you need. Go for it!" Kristi said excitedly.

"My guess is, right now you're excited, but you're also scared because it is new to you. It's also tough to admit you're scared, I know. I had a tough time with that myself. Am I right?" Brad asks.

Each agrees and nods. They are scared.

"There is your first hurdle... Your own fear."

"Larry, if you remember from before, what stopped you from making a plan to engage with your employees?" Brad asks.

Larry thought for a while and said, "I believe it was fear Brad. It was a bigger company I was president of at the time and there was 152 employees. If I was not able to reach my goal, I would not be able to dig myself out of the hole I would have been in. I would've had to resign and look for another job. I did not want to take that risk so early in my career... I've said it before, you are wiser than your years Brad," Larry replies.

"Thanks Larry. You were in a different predicament then, than I am here. You were a president, whereas I am an owner... It would be a tough job to get me fired so I did not have that fear. The only fear I faced was not making my staff happy. That was the only thing that scared me."

"But, it is normal to be scared at the start," Kristi said. "However, it is obviously not going to get you where you want to go. Step up, overcome your fear and start being a leader by being nice to people. Ask yourself - just how hard is it? Rewards will return to you when people see you lead by example. Don't expect someone else to do it for you and remember the four things a leader does - listen, lead, guide and direct."

They nod in agreement.

Kristi said, "Helen and Sandi, do not start hugging people, especially men, until you know they will not get the wrong impression, and also ask first. Larry, ask for permission first, as you already have with Helen. Stick with the hi-fives, humor and compliments. You guys have everything you need to accomplish this. Remember, if it is good for you, it will be good for your employees."

"Lastly, we will support you," Brad said. "Call us if you want or need help or encouragement. Just remember, we can't do it for you, but we can help. The best thing you can do now is to talk to each other. Larry, these two ladies are the beginning of your team. Communicate with them. Sandi and Helen, you must communicate with Larry and each other. We are going to disappear and leave you to it. Goodnight all. See ya in the morning," Brad said as they stand.

"Kristi, before you go, would you explain boundaries for us please, with whip cream on top?" Sandi asks smiling.

"Sure Sandi, not a problem. You figure it out. No. Just kidding," she said as they smile. "Boundaries are a set of rules and/or limits you expect to do and/or not to do in your relationships. For example, the first boundary Brad and I set was not to get angry at the staff ever again. So far, we've been able to accomplish that between us and the staff but... you make your own rules. Brad has had two instances where he has elevated his voice since then. One was in a meeting here on the Island and the other was in your office, Larry. Since those incidents, he's been very subdued, especially since he proposed. Another boundary we created and agreed to is the one Jeni told you about a short time ago about our pecks. Good luck and have fun," Kristi said.

"Larry, may I give you some advice?"

"Of course Kristi. That is why I am here."

Kristi squats down to Larry's level with an expression of hopefulness on her face. Larry is nervous and is hesitant about what she is going to say.

"I can tell your desire is to be a better CEO. Therefore, it would be in your best interest to take some time and evaluate what Danny Packard and his son have that you may not. It will improve your skills as a CEO and make you more personable, if you can figure it out. Never shy away from being you because you have to live with yourself for a long time. Good night all," Kristi said, then she stands.

"Thank you Kristi, I appreciate that."

Then they left them to talk. Brad and Kristi walk away, arm in arm, as they return to their suite.

"That was a very sincere statement Kristi just made to me. It has shaken me to my core. I feel it. Did it affect either of you?" Larry asks.

"It did Larry. I felt it too," Sandi said.

"Yes Larry. It hit me kinda hard too. A very deep meaning. Maybe she told all of us Larry, not just you," Helen said.

********

Arriving at the suite, Brad and Kristi embrace each other and she gives him a sweet kiss as they stand there holding each other tight.

"You have done one hell of an excellent job today Baby. You make me so happy I want to fuck your brains out," she said.

"I love you too Angel. The class went so well I can't believe the stuff the team revealed. It is awesome and no, you can't fuck my brains out, yet. But..."

He sweeps her off her feet as she squeals, carries her through the lounge, into the bedroom, to the bed and places her on her feet on the bed. He strips her naked and lays her on her back and he proceeds to make her feel like the queen she is.

Brad decides it is his turn to take control so he gets between her legs and begins eating her bare pussy. He licks her lips, then drives his tongue inside her pussy and sucks all the wetness out into his waiting mouth.

She begins moaning and Brad licks her clit and sticks two finger inside her pussy, deliberately rubbing her G-spot. She is moaning loudly and wiggling her ass as he does so. Kristi wants more from her boyfriend, but instead, she has an incredible orgasm just from his tongue and fingers.

As Kristi comes down from her orgasm, she reciprocates. She removes Brad's clothes and guides him to the bed in the same place she was. She sucks his cock hard and admires it, just before she makes it disappear in her pussy. She knows she still has to go easy on him so she slowly lowers herself on his cock and squeezes it as hard as she can.

Kristi has already gotten off so she does not care if she does not get off this time. She does want to get Brad off though so she continues her tightness on his cock as she slowly slides up and down on his cock.

After what seems like hours later, it happens. Brad lets her know she is close to being loaded up so she fucks him faster. Then he explodes as he releases his sperm into her pussy. She does not get off and does not care, this time. She still has her man and does not want to push it.

The rest of the evening, they slowly and romantically please each other until it's time to rest up for the next day's work. Both Brad and Kristi enjoy their time spent in bed. It's different from all others they've had. But Kristi is still horny and understands he has to be treated differently until the end of tomorrow.

********

Day two of relationship training is dawning on the Island. The assistants are already awake and milling about smartly before breakfast is served.

Brad and Kristi come down and sit in the main lounge about 7:30, followed by Stacy, then Peggy a short time later. The team assembles with them, one by one, Jeni being the first, and they are enjoying the morning, talking about anything. The three guests join them a little while later and they are all smiles so Kristi knows something good transpired last evening.

"We're listening!" Kristi said as they took a seat.

Sandi beat Larry to the punch and said, "You said when you get over the first hurdle, it gets easier from there. You are so right, as you very well know. Last night we talked until Larry forced us to hit the sack early this morning. We learned so much. Now I'm ready to head back to LA and get to work. I believe we are going to make one hell of a team, as Brad says so intensely."

"You win, Brad. I am convinced your philosophy is correct and I'm ready to prove it to you, Stacy, Peggy, Kristi, Jeni, Anita and Rick. You have a great family here. I look forward to having a great family at Packard Records."

"I am so sorry I called you and your team out because I just knew you were hiding something. That has not turned out to be true. Again, I am truly sorry for being an idiot. I will never do again, what I did yesterday to you and your team again."

"Apology accepted Sandi, but not required. I expect skepticism and so does the team. But, thank you. Just get back to LA and do it!" Brad replies giving her a hi-five.

"Great decision, Sandi!" Kristi said giving her a hi-five. "Larry, how about you?"

"I feel the same way," Larry said. "Your philosophy is right Brad. I only wish I could have done this years ago. Thank you, all of you. Brad, you have built a great team here. It is indeed a family above all else. I must admit, I'm a little jealous that you already have a team so strong that nothing will break it. If we learned nothing else since yesterday, that alone has been worth the price of admission. Thank all of you for the great training. It was worth every penny you spent on the training Brad. You should be very proud of your assistants, your sisters, Kristi and yourself."

"Thank you Larry. We are definitely proud of them," Kristi replies.

"Regarding your parting challenge to me last night Kristi," Larry continues, "What you said to me hit me down to my core. I was not expecting that, but I believe I have figured out the answer. I also know that you and Brad already knew the answer before you even asked the question. My problem is, I was not only afraid, but I did not have the determination to follow through with an idea that may have a major impact on my future. At the time, it was just a thought in my brain. I always took the safe course to protect my professional career. Now that I'm aware of what I am doing to my career, things will be very different in the future. Kristi, thank you and Brad for challenging me and forcing me to face reality. This is why I chose to come to this training."

He gives Kristi and Brad a hi-five.

"Great Larry! Helen, what about you?"

"I'm with them. I agree with your philosophy too. This training is an eye opening experience, yet it is surprisingly common sense... I'm so ready to return to LA and make it happen! I'm looking forward to this and to support Larry and Sandi... and everyone else in the company. I like the family you have created Brad. It is worth two days of training. Your philosophy is working and the proof is in your team," Helen said.

"Thank you, all of you, for your accolades. I look forward to following your progress and assist as needed, but somehow, I don't believe you will need any assistance from us," Brad said.

"Brad, my observation about Team Brad is you have an emotional relationship with them that you don't have with other team members. Do you agree with that?" Larry asks.

"Not completely Larry. Yes, my emotional connection to the people that work directly with me may be a little stronger than those that don't, but I have an emotional connection with everybody on the Packard team. As you progress, you will become emotionally attached to your team as well. It won't stop with your immediate team either. It's a reward for having a great team and family. You cannot avoid it. It just happens. Believe me, I am definitely attached to my team and I won't have it any other way."

"Okay, I stand... sorry, sit corrected. I also see lots of catch 22's in your answers. For example, you are happy because they are happy. How do you fix a broken loop and be successful? Larry asks.

"There is only one answer I can give to that question and it is - leadership starts at the top and trickles down. If that loop is broken, you fix it. You are the leader. Don't expect anybody else to fix it for you. Where did the chain break? What caused the chain to break? Analyze the problem, create a plan and execute. Talk to your support about it. If you take on the job of leader, you also have to be a leader. Don't sit on the sidelines. Be the coach. Cheer your team on. Same for you Sandi, Helen and all your team leaders," Brad said.