Satisfied With Love Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not letting you get away with that Brad," Jeni said. "That is total BS about you being an actor. You did it because you, as well as Kristi, wanted to help me and Kristi knew you would and could do it. I will be thanking both of you for many days to come for doing what you did for me. I can't tell you how grateful I am that you thought enough of me to do it. Nobody else has. Everybody here should know how generous and considerate you, Stacy, Peggy and Kristi are."

"We have, by far, the world's greatest team because we have the world's greatest leaders. We don't have mediocre leaders because that would make us a mediocre team. We have the greatest leaders and we have the greatest team and don't you forget it!" she said smiling and shaking her finger at him as the team smiles.

"We keep learning the things you are doing for us and my little education is something I never would have expected company leadership to do for any one person, but you did. You and Kristi planned it, executed it and got the exact result you were looking for, even if it was at my expense. I'm not complaining. I'm a better person and employee because of it."

Brad said, "Since you put it that way Jeni, I won't argue with you."

"Now that I think about it, would it be okay with the owners if we include Kristi as an owner as well?" Jeni asks.

"That may be jumping the gun a little, but I'm okay with that," Brad said as he shifts his focus to his sisters. "Girls, you decide and I will live with it."

"Okay. I'm officially recognizing Kristi as an unofficial owner. Anybody disagree?" Stacy asks.

Nobody did as they smile.

"Great. Kristi, officially consider yourself an unofficial owner."

They laugh as Peggy gives Kristi a hi-five.

"I don't know about you guys but I want a hug from each of you," Jeni said.

As they stand, Jeni begins with Brad and she gives him one long hug. Then to Kristi and does the same. Then they have a Team Brad hug. Stacy and Peggy is also waiting their turn at Brad and Kristi after they had their own hugs with Rick and Anita.

"Jeni, you're hogging Brad and Kristi. Give 'em up please. We want in," Anita said.

"Sorry Anita. Bad habit of mine."

Jeni smiles at them and reluctantly gave them up as everyone laughs and hugs everyone else for the next ten minutes. Yes, tears were on display as they return to their seats.

"This first training class was a learning experience for all of us," Brad said. "I learned something I don't want us to do again. We will be discussing those things as a team before the next class."

"We learned a great deal from this class and we need to apply what we learned."

Jeni replies, "But Brad, how are we going to show the importance of hugs if we leave those stories out?"

"Your story was the hug story Jeni. We have not yet addressed that, but we will figure it out at another time, as a team," Brad said. "Okay?"

One at a time, everyone said, "Okay."

"Okay team, it is 4 pm and our work is just beginning. We have another training class arriving here at 7 tonight."

"Brad, you got to be kidding. Seriously? When are we going to get our work done?" Rick asks.

"Yeah, seriously?" Stacy said.

The general consensus is they are not happy about that.

"No, not serious at all. Just kidding. We need to catch up on work for the rest of the day. No relationship training tomorrow. What we do need to talk about before we split up is where we are going for our shopping trip next week so let's get into it!"

"First, is this and overnight or multi-day trip?" Brad asks.

Jeni said, "We do not want you wasting money on us."

The team agrees.

"Hog wash! I'm going to turn the decision making over to my sisters and I would like them to turn this trip into a company paid, Packard team mini vacation for all of us. We can sure use one. If this trip is less than five days long, I will fire my sisters and we will start from scratch."

They all laugh.

"Let's make this a fun event because this team deserves it. We can go anywhere you want and do some site seeing or anything else you guys want to do, in addition to the shopping. We can go as a group or as individuals, whatever you guys want. Make it your time. I want you guys to be happy and if we have to spend some money to do it, so be it," Brad concedes. "Also, nobody needs to clock out for this mini vacation either. Consider it a corporate perk."

The jubilation on everyone's face says it all.

"I'm going to go call my parents and chat with them so I will see you all at 6 for dinner and 8 for breakfast... tomorrow morning, Jeni," he said with a smile on his face.

Jeni gives him a hi-five.

Anita asks, "Are we missing something here?"

Jeni responds, "Yes, Anita. I duped Brad and Kristi by telling them it was time for breakfast at 8PM instead of 8AM a while ago. It was a good joke and they bought into it until I could not stop myself from smiling, which gave it away. It was good for a laugh though."

"Cool Jeni. I'll have to think some to see what we can do along those lines," Rick replies.

"Oh shit," Kristi said, smiling. "I think we have created a few monsters."

They all laugh and Brad announces the usual meeting after dinner, then departs to make some phone calls.

As Brad left the meeting, Kristi caught up to him and jumps on his back for a piggyback ride. The team huddles up as Brad and Kristi depart. Then they ask them to return and they did. As they stand by the pool, Peggy asks to see Brad's phone so he gave it to her and Stacy did the same to Kristi. They laid the phones on the table and the rest of the team laid their phones on other tables.

"Kristi, this does not look good," he said.

As the team began advancing toward them, they had no choice but to step backward. He took Kristi's hand in his.

"Your right Brad. I think we're about to get..."

Into the pool they went, followed by the whole Packard team. As they all return to the surface, laughing, they enjoy the surprise pool party. They got out and sat down by the pool. They enjoy each other's company and went through some jokes as their clothes drip dry. The team grabs their own phones and stuck it in their pockets.

Rick said, "Brad, that was a thank you for the training from Larry."

Then he retrieves his phone and texted Larry, 'mission accomplished'.

Brad said, "It is confirmed. This is an awesome team."

They pass out hi-fives as the team splits and goes there separate ways to get some dry clothes on.

********

Jeni caught up to Brad and Kristi as they walk away and stops them. All three of them are wet and Brad thought both his assistants look very sexy.

"Kristi, you said during the training, that I would be hard to replace. What did you mean by that?" Jeni said with concern in her eyes and a pouting face.

Kristi gives her and Brad a hug and said, "Jeni, we will hate to loose you for any reason. You know that and we have no plans to get rid of you. What I'm referring to is some day you will find that special man and you may make a decision to leave us for your future."

"If that happens, you and your man will make that decision, as it should be. We do not want to interfere in your decision making."

"I don't want to leave you and Brad, but, you may be right. I will not like making a decision that will require me to leave my home so I need to be aware of this. Thank you for being honest," Jeni said.

"You're welcome and you know it. One more thing Jeni. I want to reiterate that neither Brad nor I feel you owe us anything so our slate is clean. I'm glad we did what we did for you and we will do it again if we need to. Our payback is you having self confidence, which is very evident now... Will you be joining us at the pool later?" Kristi asks as they move toward the suite.

"Thank you Kristi. I might," she said smiling and gave them another squeeze. "I don't know what I would do without you guys," she said, smiling, throwing it back on them.

To be continued... Stay tuned to 'Satisfied With Love Ch. 15'.