Satisfying Samantha

Story Info
The strange games we sometimes play.
1.5k words
4.06
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

Sam was a short, charming, natural blonde-haired, raving little beauty. At just five foot three inches tall with long, golden, curly blonde locks falling from her head, she had been the homecoming queen in her junior and senior years of high school.

Samantha was tough to overlook when she walked into a room. Any room. She had the prettiest set of pointy puffy little titties and the sweetest shapeliest ass on the whole fucking planet, it seemed.

But Sam, at the tender young age of just nineteen years old, had already developed a very peculiar sexual fetish; it appeared. She just dearly loved to go and sit in sparsely attended dark movie theaters in the middle of the afternoon and allow one or more of the senior men or even some of the older women, as well, to watch her sit there and masturbate quietly in the dark.

In contrast, generally, everyone else in the room usually watches the film on the big screen. Still, there had been a few exceptions when more than one person had observed her simultaneously satisfy herself.

She would pick a seat right down from them in the same row, usually skipping one vacant seat between herself and them. Often enough, though, if the theater were an excellent bit occupied already, she would sit beside them in the next seat. That was her preferred preference, by far, it seemed.

The other person would not always necessarily be sitting alone; it often just depended on the situation at the moment. Sam mostly always tried to stick with the theater's darkest and most secluded areas, but not always, as sometimes she had no choice if anyone could see her very well.

Samantha had once even masturbated on the very front row of the small local theater there in town, sitting in the very next seat right beside a much more mature woman who told her the reason she was sitting so close up front was that she had somewhat poor vision from a distance but that she could see very well up close.

Luckily for Sam, the two of them had been the only people in the theater watching the film on that late rainy Sunday afternoon. She had inspected the empty theater with a glance upon her arrival just before the lights went out, and she had gone straight and sat right beside the older woman when she quickly suspected that she was to be the only other one there for the showing of the film.

She instantly knew that she had no choice if someone were to view her fingering herself on that wet, dreary afternoon; she momentarily deciphered.

It was the first time she had intentionally done this, sitting so closely with a woman instead of a man, it seemed as if the much older woman might remain the only other person there that afternoon who could watch her perform her innocent little game in front of an audience.

But soon, Sam learned that she was so completely hot and bothered by the thought of the much older lady watching her masturbate that her panties were fully saturated by the time the lights finally went out. The theater eventually grew dark enough for her to get things underway.

The woman didn't seem to mind, at the very least, when she first noticed Sam's hand moving swiftly beneath her short skirt right there beside her in the semi-darkness. However, the big screen did have things lit up pretty well, sitting that closely before it.

The dear, sweet thing appeared to admire it all immensely, even though she was about to miss the entire movie she had just paid to see, all because of Samantha's quirky but harmless devices.

The precious older woman had even reacted, reaching over and tightly squeezing Sam's free hand. She then even continued to hold her hand gently right through it all as Sam fingered herself adamantly and tried her very best to remain almost silent as she quietly masturbated right there in the dark beside the very mature woman.

But then, the older woman suddenly gasped abruptly and quickly released her hand before rushing out of the empty theater when Samantha began to tremble and shake beside her and then softly, with a deep, gruff moan, started to profess in the older woman's ear, "Mame, I'm about to cum for you just any moment now, I just can't seem to hold it any longer, you have made me so hot and horny watching me finger myself that I'm just about ready to explode for you already."

After she had spoken softly of herself cumming for the dear older woman, the sweet lady had squeezed Sam's hand tightly a moment more just before releasing it and jumping up and quickly moving towards the exit and away from her.

As she exited the theater, Sam completed her super orgasm, and she began to suspect that the dear, sweet older woman may have thought she was a bit underage for her to be fooling around with that way.

Samantha seemed to get that quite a bit, especially from some seniors, but somehow, that made it more utterly fascinating. She dearly loved it when she suspected they might falsely think she was still a young juvenile minor, yet they continued to watch her anyway; it just seemed to charge her engines up for some reason.

Somehow, again, for some unknown earthly reason, something seemed to attract Sam to the fact that she could draw someone's attention away from a film they had just paid good hard-earned money to view.

For reasons she could not possibly even begin explaining, it just seemed to wind her clock up tightly to look up and catch the stare coming from another person's eyes. It excited her immensely when they looked directly into hers as they watched her caress and finger herself in the slight darkness surrounding them.

Something about sitting right there so close to someone that there was no possible way for them to avoid seeing her pleasure herself; it somehow just really floated her boat for her, it seemed. She figured they must all enjoy it fairly well as she had never had anyone get up and move away from her as soon as they quickly figured out exactly what she was doing, at least not yet thus far.

She had even seen a few of the older gentlemen pull their wrinkled-up old dicks out and attempt to masturbate right there along with her a few times, but they generally couldn't seem to get it up and hard enough to make much of a showing with it.

Still, there were a few surprising exceptions here and there from time to time. She remembers once some older fellow had cum all over the back of the seat in front of him, and someone had even been sitting there in it at the time.

It was a woman a good bit younger than himself, and as Sam watched him cum, a big glob of his hot seed struck the woman's long dark hair as well, which was hanging down over the back of the seat. Samantha remembers thinking, "Oh, boy, is she ever going to get a huge surprise sometime after she gets back out to her car to leave the theater and head back home."

Sam would always cum extra hard and not so quietly when she knew someone was watching her finger herself that way. Especially if they attempted to masturbate right along with her, it seemed simply exhilarating for her.

Samantha had even sat beside a middle-aged woman once who had started fingering herself right there along with her right from the very start of the film, just as soon as the lights went out, it seemed.

The beautiful lady had suddenly cum off very loudly in the somewhat crowded theater before the film had even gotten started very well at all, and it was well before Sam had even had a chance to manage a first orgasm of her own.

But when Sam suddenly realized that the lovely woman was not only masturbating along with her but was already cumming so very close by, right there beside her, she very soon followed up herself.

After she had cum the sweet lady took Samantha's hand gently and licked her fingers clean for her. By the time the long film was over, they had both cum three more times each, and they had licked clean one another's fingers each time.

That was the most inspiring and exhilarating experience Samantha had ever had, as she had dearly loved every single little moment of it. She had often enough masturbated to the thought of how it had all gone down with the sweet, beautiful woman ever since that wonderful day.

Sam did not attend college yet, and she had no job either; her father owned the little local theater there in the small town as well as the others in the three surrounding counties nearby, so Samantha knew that at this point, she was already well set to move forward with her entirely fucked up yet wonderful life!

The End.

Thank you for reading; all feedback is certainly well received and undoubtedly appreciated, whether positive or negative. Please rate this story as well if you possibly can.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers