Online Encounter

Story Info
Cheating story.
824 words
4.43
4.7k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I messaged you after I had read a comment you left on a post I was following. We've been chatting for days. It started with flirty banter and the chemistry was immediately apparent. That was followed by a cautious exchange of pictures. You told me I was gorgeous. I told you that I thought you were handsome. Things only intensified from there.

You think all of this is by happenstance. Just fate stepping in and doing you a solid after years without any sort of real intimacy. To be fair I most definitely lead you to believe that narrative. I know your wife.

Let's get this straight: I am neither her friend nor her enemy. We are coworkers. She talks about you often. Scratch that. She complains about you all of the time. You never seem to meet her demanding standards. She's extremely proud of how she's "trained" you. Sure, she'll give you her body but only if you're a good boy. It's a game you don't even know you're playing.

It was during happy hour last Friday when I'd decided to hunt you down. She was talking about how she'd given you a list of things to get done by tonight and in exchange she promised to be in the mood. It was clear she had no intention of holding up her end of the deal. Every text you sent she'd roll her eyes and sneer. Passing her phone around.

When the phone got to me I saw the picture you sent her. My mouth watered at the sight of your dick. I could immediately tell that you'd leave me sore in the best way possible. I don't even know if I could explain how much I wanted you in that moment.

It took me a few days to find your profile. But once we started talking things happened faster than I expected. I didn't mention our connection but you were upfront about being married. We agreed to meet for a drink and see where the night took us.

I was two or three drinks in by the time you got to the bar. You told me that my picture didn't do me justice and I told you that flattery would get you in everywhere.

After a few drinks we were both loosen up. You asked me if I was serious about flattery getting you everywhere with me. Sipping my fruity cocktail I nodded. You got real close to me and I felt your hand run along the waist of my jeans.

"If we are in that kinda mood..." I pulled your hand to my mouth and started to gently suck on your ring finger. "Put that inside of me."

The smile on your face was pure lust. Your hands trailed from my chin back down to my waist and without much warning you stuck your hand down my pants and I could feel your finger inside of me. A soft moan escaped my lips as you added a couple more fingers inside of me.

"Fuck." I've got my body pressed as close as I can to you. I don't want you to stop but I can tell we are attracting attention. "Follow me?"

I lead us outside to my car. The backseats aren't amazing but the passenger seat rolls back pretty far so I steer you towards there. We are kissing all of the way. Your hands have already unhooked my bra. My nipples are delightfully sore from your fingers pinching them.

"I want you." You whisper in my ear as I sit down on top of you in the passenger seat. I can feel how hard you are as I struggle to free you from your pants.

A car passes us and we both freeze before laughing. I take your throbbing cock in my hand and guide it inside me. You slide right in and your body shudders with pleasure. It's been so long since someone has truly wanted you. Has yearned for you in the way I do for you.

"Make me yours." I say as I start moving up and down.

Your mind is racing with the adrenaline from what we are doing, how risky is. You fit inside me so perfectly. I'm tight but not too tight. And you can see in my eyes that I worship you. All of that together makes you cum faster than you expected.

We're both out of breath and worn out at the end. Your cum dripping from my pussy. I trace my finger along your wet cock and stick my finger in you my mouth. "We should do this again."

A few minutes later you've got your hands in your pockets pulling out your car keys when a card comes out with it. It's my business card. Your heart sinks as you see where I work.

When you turn the card over I've written in curly cursive "this is our secret."